Renewal March 11th Maintenance - Page 10 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal March 11th Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
284 replies to this topic

#226 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:36 PM

thx so much!! the card i'm aiming atm havent drop yet after 4 HE gums. still no luck XD

#227 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:37 PM

from valentine quest to st. patrick quest, from tentecales to lost lambs, all the bugs and bugs, you guys really need to get it together

#228 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:25 PM

( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \

Are you... throwing sticks?

#229 bbdrew

bbdrew

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:26 PM

O'reily npc really needs to be fixed

#230 kengtot

kengtot

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 986 posts
  • LocationLong Beach, California
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:28 PM

St Patricks Quest is still broken. The two windows won't talk to me and O'Reiley isn't on the boat.

He's supposed to be here. Well actually, he is here... you can't move to the cell...

Spoiler

yep hey exuro what screen settings are u using? fullscreen?

#231 Khaioz

Khaioz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:00 PM

Finally,certs are going down :rice:

im just waiting this costume *u*

dd_zpsjrbfeyr2.jpg

Yup
Same here bro

Wish they could request it from jRO

#232 Chocola

Chocola

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:21 PM

@Chocola

When I had started forging in it has taken around 3 years to make 29500 points from only forging and at that time +10 was god items, The forger that time did not had guts to even try for +10. In 2009 to 2012 the zeny people had was less zeny and accordingly the cost of resources was much more then today. That time oridecon use to cost was 50k to 70k, now you get seller for just 20 to 25k.

And after reaching 2nd position 29500 and Mr Budd was at 1st position with some 34K points the merger happened and all the points was reset. then some people came with real cash thing did +9 with enriched and then tried +10 by their own Blacksmith and earned 1000 points so 2 /10 started reaching from +9 to +10 and the points went to 80k+ then I decided to stop forging, as it felt like cheating in ranking. As all know forging weapon with 70 Job had much better chance to create weapons, then 150 mechanic with 50 Job lvl, but upgrading they had better chance. I was totally felt like cheated for so much hard work to keep the ranking to 2nd position. And all of sudden the points went to zero.

Now they have policy of resetting again an again, I think its good. The ultimate winner will be real forger and not the weapon upgrader who uses enrich to make it +9 and then use their own smith for 10 for 1000 points just to show their name on blacksmith list.

@Oda

Please reset every six months and let real new forger come up

@Mvpkiller2015

Uh.... just for your info, I have returned to iRO in 2013 and started over from lv 1 novice and 0 zeny. However, I've been playing RO since the beta server in 2002 (nah... is it really 2002? I did check back and wow! that's so long ago, merchants were selling red pot for 14z then!). So I kinda have some idea about the material/market prices of old. I've been to many servers since... and always be a forging smith, so I kinda have some idea about how forging changed during the past several years, too. 

I'm not rich enough to +9 my VVS with enrich ori, I'm just an ordinary player who play and socialize in RO on my free time, a rather classic, aka outdated/old style gamer. So I forge VVS 1 by 1 the traditional way. I got heaps of help from friends and family in gathering the forging materials, which I'm really grateful. Ohh, and many kisses/thanks to my husband for letting me leech through trancendent! xD (yeah.... was a pure dex/luk forger with not enough zeny to buy reset stones). Once in a while when I got enough mats to spare, I do +10 (not as often as I like :(). I don't feel cheated by any of the other forgers, they have their own way of making points, enrich, cash, whatever. I just do it my own way since I'm the one who choose to walk this difficult path at the first place, all because I LOVE forging.

I don't mind fighting with other forgers to keep my rank, it's part of the fun, but it's another matter fighting to gain points after each repeating reset. That's when I feel cheated. It reduces all my effort to zero, with no trace left for all the hard work, nothing to look back and feel content with. And I don't see how resetting will prevent your so-called "weapon upgrader" to be on the list, on the other hand, your "real forger" will have to struggle even more.

Now if the list has to be reset, for whatever the reason is, I still think 6  months = too often. As a forger, you know full well how long does it take for an ordinary forger, you spent 3 years yourself to gain 29.5k points, so why do you want the reset every 6 months? This is where I don't understand. Hmm....

#233 Chocola

Chocola

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:30 PM

How come you've never given me any decent weapons! I thought we were friends :pif:

I never knew you were in the top 3 ranking! Good job! Is your niece gonna be a BS like you? You forge and give her weapons and I will teach her how to fight and survive :rice:

Awww.. I didn't know you felt soooo left out! I'm terribly sorry. T^T

I'll make +10 VVVS knife especially for you then, alright? ATM it isn't ranked yet, but it's still a lovingly crafted butter knife, great quality! It even has my name engraved on the handle!!! Cool, eh?   :no1:  

Btw, the kid is playing minecraft now... I don't have much time to play with her lately... am I a bad auntie? >.<

#234 Kunthiwati

Kunthiwati

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:31 PM

ugh y u no put faw in march groove box gm? whaaaaaaaaaiy :sob: :sob: :sob:

#235 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:27 PM

yep hey exuro what screen settings are u using? fullscreen?

Nope. Window mode 1920x1080.

#236 Kunthiwati

Kunthiwati

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:53 AM

do any of you guys got payment error message when trying to power up your wp account? ._.a

#237 juxtapposed

juxtapposed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:48 AM

I don't know if this was mentioned here somewhere (but I assume it hasn't been yet because nobody plays performer class :heh:). But why is Frigg's Song (both in skill window and buff description) in all caps?

It really bothers me looking at: FRIGGS SON (yes, SON. that's how it appears in the buff description) whenever I cast that skill.

Before the maintenance, it was okay. Frigg's Song.

#238 Daray

Daray

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:49 AM

Looks like there's still parts of the St. Patricks Quest missing. NPCs not in or invisible.

#239 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:50 AM

Are you... throwing sticks?

Japanese for "ahahahahahahahahaha", in katakana.

#240 MorseCoder

MorseCoder

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 12 March 2015 - 02:03 AM

juxtapposed-

It was mentioned on page 8 and page 9. All of the skills are using the Sakray version again after the update.

Kunthiwati-

It depends on what step in the process you are. If you can't even reach the page, you probably just need to try a different web browser.

#241 juxtapposed

juxtapposed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen

Posted 12 March 2015 - 02:27 AM

juxtapposed-

It was mentioned on page 8 and page 9. All of the skills are using the Sakray version again after the update.

Kunthiwati-

It depends on what step in the process you are. If you can't even reach the page, you probably just need to try a different web browser.

Oh, thanks. Does this mean we'll have an emergency maintenance?

#242 WiseFabre

WiseFabre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • Server:Orleans

Posted 12 March 2015 - 03:55 AM

The 2015 St. Patrick's Day quest has several bugs.  One bug results in being unable to start the quest with the NPC in Payon if you had uncompleted quests from previous years that made use of O'Reily.  Thus, if you have something in your quest log from a prior quest such as "Factoring O'Reily", then the Payon NPC would refuse to talk to you.  Thus, you could never even start this 2015 quest.   

Other players were able to proceed further such as to the einbroch field 09 part, but were unable to interact with the "window".  Clicking on the "window" resulted in no response.   Hopefully the quest will get fixed so that players with old incomplete quests will be able to start this one.

#243 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:01 AM

dat katakana. y u do dis

#244 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:24 AM

I need to visit Niconico more.

#245 JoaquinAndres

JoaquinAndres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:22 AM

where in the earth can i exchange my chocolate gift basket . Couldnt find the npc in eden...

Edited by lhjoaquin, 12 March 2015 - 04:14 PM.

#246 MorseCoder

MorseCoder

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:31 PM

Is that from the Valentine's Day quest? That's gone, and there never was an NPC for us to take the gift baskets. It's only good for dropping, selling, opening, or storing.

Edited by MorseCoder, 12 March 2015 - 12:32 PM.

#247 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:51 PM

the quest lied. hopefully if it ever comes back it'll be better implemented the 2nd time around.

#248 JoaquinAndres

JoaquinAndres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 12 March 2015 - 04:06 PM

thank you.

#249 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:45 PM

So i heard while i was gone something about a VIP event for the new cards? Are people trolling me? i cant find anything from a post or anything and i wasnt logged in to have it on my chat. Ive heard it from several players but i havent found any post or anything. QQ

#250 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:02 PM

So i heard while i was gone something about a VIP event for the new cards? Are people trolling me? i cant find anything from a post or anything and i wasnt logged in to have it on my chat. Ive heard it from several players but i havent found any post or anything. QQ

+50% vip bonus drops was added during the unscheduled maintenance

- Fixing Broken Accounts
- Fixing St. Patricks Day
-Adding a 50% VIP Drops Bonus for the Weekend

http://forums.warppo...59-server-down/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users