Renewal March 11th Maintenance - Page 11 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal March 11th Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
284 replies to this topic

#251 Karima

Karima

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:20 AM

The Green Lichtern should be the one that does ghost damage and the Yellow Lichtern earth damage Dx can anybody explain it to me? :c

#252 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:35 AM

the "correct" description of the cards don't make sense for me. the fire lichtern card increases fire damage while the water lichtern card increases water damage. why are abilities of ghost and earth lichtern cards swapped?

#253 Karima

Karima

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:45 AM

I know! i've been wondering the same thing!!!!

#254 Exussum

Exussum

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:29 AM

Please fix the Geffen Tournament. If we fail to beat our opponent and the judges decide on the winner, our clients crash. I suspect it's some missing client-side visual effect or something. Someone said that it works fine if the judge decides that you lose, so maybe it's only when you win.

#255 chuuchee

chuuchee

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:23 PM

Guys, hello. This is my 1st time here in forums. My charater GX got stucked in ET last night and until now i cant log in my GX. Only the GX, not the other 2 chars. Everytime I select my GX, it disconnects. Please, help. Im with my other guildmates there, they're not online so maybe it happened to them too. Before it happened, the server 1st shut down and disconnected all the players. :o Thank you iRO team. Hope to fix it asap :(

#256 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • LocationHorcatereilberg-the Grand City

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:41 PM

Guys, hello. This is my 1st time here in forums. My charater GX got stucked in ET last night and until now i cant log in my GX. Only the GX, not the other 2 chars. Everytime I select my GX, it disconnects. Please, help. Im with my other guildmates there, they're not online so maybe it happened to them too. Before it happened, the server 1st shut down and disconnected all the players. :o Thank you iRO team. Hope to fix it asap :(

Make an account to support.warpportal.com and make an account there. Use the same email you use for your WP account in order for the support team to help you faster. Make a positive, clear message about your current situation without any negativeness in it. Once you're done, send it and wait patiently for a couple days or so since you are not the only being service here. Please remember not to make multiple tickets about your current situation as that will just push you back further down the line. That's pretty much what you have to do. :3

#257 chuuchee

chuuchee

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:28 PM

Make an account to support.warpportal.com and make an account there. Use the same email you use for your WP account in order for the support team to help you faster. Make a positive, clear message about your current situation without any negativeness in it. Once you're done, send it and wait patiently for a couple days or so since you are not the only being service here. Please remember not to make multiple tickets about your current situation as that will just push you back further down the line. That's pretty much what you have to do. :3

Okay sir i will try that. And i'll wait. Thats my very 1st 3rd job btw. Thank you. If i have questions again, i will try to message you. Thank you.

Edited by chuuchee, 13 March 2015 - 10:30 PM.

#258 JIGSAW

JIGSAW

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:40 AM

You did not put anything in the maintenance regarding the removal of the "Sillit Pong Bottle" Option of the Jeremy NPC in Malangdo. I demand a reimbursement of my 96 Silvervine Boxes.

#259 chuuchee

chuuchee

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:21 AM

iRO Team! Thank you my GX got out from being stuck in Endless Tower! Thaaanks! More power! :DDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEy! :D

#260 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:27 AM

Does anyone know what makes the NPC at Geffen Tournament not appear? it's kind of garbage to be missing on drop event for Fenrir because instance isn't working correctly.

Edited by meli, 15 March 2015 - 06:21 AM.

#261 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:36 AM

Did the magic tourney 2 days ago on a toon.  I go to do it today, is making me wait ANOTHER day to do after already getting the cooldown timer for it...you gonna fix this?

#262 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:05 AM

you need to talk to the npc who opened the instance for you after completing/failing the tournament.  it's not a bug.

what SHOULD be adjusted is the 23+1 hr CD b/c of DST.

#263 EvaDunkel

EvaDunkel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 10:12 AM

ODAAAAA pleaseee FIX THE HAZY FOREST error PLEASE now after the maintenance everytime i go reservation gets canceled ALL THE TIME WHY?????????? I'm not the only one i saw ppl complaining too they couldn't get in even tho some ppl could i dont know how, but everytime i try it gets canceled please FIX IT!! THANK YOU! u.u'

#264 Daray

Daray

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:17 PM

@EvaDunkel:
It's the instance server, not only Hazy Forest. All instances are having this issue currently.

#265 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:24 PM

Can you please move the king npc who gives you gears for grey shards OUTSIDE the instance? Common sense would dictate that it is far more efficient to have him outside instead of inside because it's annoying to have to take all your shards on one toon into the instance just to get a wep/armor piece at the END of the instance.

#266 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:28 PM

Can you please move the king npc who gives you gears for grey shards OUTSIDE the instance? Common sense would dictate that it is far more efficient to have him outside instead of inside because it's annoying to have to take all your shards on one toon into the instance just to get a wep/armor piece at the END of the instance.

that is how it is setup on kRO, king npc is inside the instance there also

#267 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:19 PM

I beg of you, please let me see the judge's decision that I won

XbyIMJF.jpg

#268 Vehona

Vehona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:47 PM

So, one of the newest cards -  Ceila Card - gives you a possibility to use Hocus-Pocus of level 1. Is it possible (in theory, ignoring the fact that HP is likely to be as nerfed as it was several years ago to trigger Beastly Hypnosis) to get Beastly Hypnosis at this level?

#269 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:21 PM

tournament guide didnt spawn after round 1? wtf -_-

So now I have to wait a week to redo it...thanks "Geniuses"

Edited by Alanthier, 16 March 2015 - 09:24 PM.

#270 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 16 March 2015 - 11:52 PM

why a week? its only 1 day cooldown

#271 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:29 AM

@EvaDunkel:
It's the instance server, not only Hazy Forest. All instances are having this issue currently.

Actually it's more like a scripting bug.

#272 flynight

flynight

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 595 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 04:04 AM

After I defeated the first monster in Geffen Tournament, the NPC with red hair did not appear. Then I cannot continue to next step. Please fix it.

Edited by flynight, 17 March 2015 - 04:05 AM.

#273 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 04:36 AM

lol

#274 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 05:58 AM

The heck should I know? but I can't get back in until like the 22nd or 23rd of this month...

#275 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 06:18 AM

Also, the grey set worn with grey armor doesn't seem to cast life drain lvl 3 when being attacked nor when attacking...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users