pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draco

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:33 AM

and again, more heal power....big whoop, not like clerics ever had issues with finding people to heal.

u think the good clerics are trying to get the most heal power possible? not even, for exmaple you brought up pope before, u think he just stacks charm and boosts his heal power? hes on tank set or spd set, but hes able to support his team because he can survive not because he has "OP" heals

Edited by pandasoup23, 27 March 2015 - 09:35 AM.

#177 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Arua

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:35 AM

I shall ask the noobie question then.. what does OH means? :)

#178 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:35 AM

OH's answer his question.

@Carlos:

Scouts killing a Cleric? Yup, that's fine with me, cause that is technically what they're supposed to do after all. If your team is too stupid to bully him off the cleric, or your knight it to dumb to taunt/sword force/sacri/impact or taunt shot them, then yea, im fine with that. 

Do I want to kill the cleric class? Over and Over, it's one of my personal joys in life to KO the garbage out of Clerics in PvP. Do I want them to be OP? Nope, do I want to be OP, nope. Do I want them to be where their class description says they should be? Yup [at the back of the group] and vulnerable if they get jumped [Scout + Raiders main goal, sneak attacks] That's the role, deal with it. 

#179 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:42 AM

Do I want them to be where their class description says they should be? Yup [at the back of the group] and vulnerable if they get jumped [Scout + Raiders main goal, sneak attacks] That's the role, deal with it. 

What good will come for playing a cleric thats vulnerable and died before he could even cast a single heal? And Kill this cleric class? what for? Most people enjoyed cleric class for a long time. You just cannot plan on ruining it because of your hatred

#180 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:46 AM

Okay I will just change the job, an unbuffed champion, BA, Bourg, or bc able to kill a fs unbuffed? Clerics are part of the game so deal with it, they heal and they are suppose to tank, you dont like it? GET OVER IT. 

Current situation is that a HUGE % of server just plays Hawker type jobs since they got hide, so your call is that: hey clerics are only suppose to heal not tank question is : How to heal when you die in 4 hits? 

I dont like the knight job i think is stupid that they have dispell and 60% mspeed down tat last for 20 seconds and a cooldown of 8 secs, but you dont see me going on a rage mode to put down a job that people enjoy.

Cleric needs to heal and tank: GET OVER IT 

#181 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:47 AM

dont know why you think having the ability to tank on a cleric is a "garbage" characteristic. 

feel like your views cannot be aplied to all clerics, if a cleric can tank properly, its mostly like because of the player behind it, not the class.

and if u played cd you would know that most scouts get annoyed by bcs regardless .-. but ye as carlos said, consider other classes, you gotta consider the amounts of stuns and mutes out there.

having a cleric die in couple seconds is just not realistic or ideal

Edited by pandasoup23, 27 March 2015 - 09:50 AM.

#182 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:47 AM

1: I didn't say I wanted to ruin the class, I said I want to kill clerics in pvp out of fun, just like I want to kill ANY other class in pvp, because it's fun-tainment.

2: If your cleric is dying LITERALLY before you can even get 1 heal off, not only is your build + items garbage and you shouldn't even be in the CD environment, but your team also sucks at doing anything at all to help you or the other team is just flat out smarter then your team.

one of the funniest things I see is the huge lack of people casting their eye's before engaging at the xtal. Just that 1 action from your group can push of katars if they're hiding too close, and the overly impressive AoE radius on spears can uncover 3/4 of the xtal zone in 1 cast. 

But that just correlates directly to your team not giving a damn about covering you. And before anyone states that I don't do it either, I'd been asked over two handful of times by Vora members when they still played to play stun support on an Axe champ. Literally, my only role was stun anyone who tried for the cleric or mage, and bully them off with crits. When no one was on them, THEN I got free roam to go gank the enemy cleric. We NEVER lost a match while I played that role, not one. [The victory wasn't solely from my actions either, many other skilled and intelligent people were in the team]

Also, clerics don't need to tank, tanks need to tank. And I already stated it once before, I'd rather see them fix the damned Knights so they can actually DEFEND their team [whaaaa?] so their cleric or other team members don't die so fast [le gasp]. It's not all about the cleric. 

Edited by Feuer, 27 March 2015 - 09:51 AM.

#183 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:53 AM

were giving rough examples, you act like we have no idea what were talking about in regards to cd...we play all the time, and vora? please...and if u think a axe champ is just a stun tool for a cleric, then ur not using it properly

#184 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:54 AM

Try to tank on cleric right now when you get double stun or a single mute, in fact: I dare you to go TG in your so called Cleric and tank me unbuffed lets make a bet i say you die before you even get to press a single heal.

About the role of players on CD: when we make our CD group, people end up quitting CD bcoz we wipe them in 5 seconds, we all can make OP groups and even more if the enemy is weak (Funny thing is I never lost a single CD vs Vora Clan and we always make them quit) It all depends on your teammates, so dont even try to make claims on that, and im PRETTY SURE THESE  WAS BEFORE PATCH. So once again : IS NOT RELEVANT.

#185 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:57 AM

Did I say 'just a stun tool' or did I list my primary focus, and secondary action if primary was achieved. 

Also for your 'rough examples' I have yet to see 1 statistical analysis from a CD scoreboard post Patch shown in this thread, not 1. So your 'rough examples' are nothing more then hypothetical nonesense to justify them giving more defense back to the cleric.

That sad part, even still not 1 Knight has posted a complaint about their defenses, not one. And defending is THEIR business. Clerics business is healing or buffing. You still have both, and want to complain about not having another classes specialization, because if they do get their defenses back, then the Knights will be completely outclassed by Clerics defense, effectively taking away any business they have in game. Justify why a cleric should out tank a Knight [when both are being healed via the same FS] I'd like to see it. 

#186 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:06 AM

well if u played recently, you should know all knights do is use debuffs and dispell =.= theres the rare xbow knight that just spams taunt shot.

and for reals, we've been asking you for evidence this whole time but all you talk about is your goal to strip clerics of everything 

and when i said rough examples, i wasnt referring to the idea that clerics get raped, i merely said that as a response to your assumption that we have no idea what we are doing in cd, and just run in with "fail gear" 

#187 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:08 AM

If your cleric is dying LITERALLY before you can even get 1 heal off, not only is your build + items garbage and you shouldn't even be in the CD environment, but your team also sucks at doing anything at all to help you or the other team is just flat out smarter then your team.

The build does fine before the patch. Already rebuilt the cleric and adjusted the stats where i think its needed a couple of times. The results are approximately the same. And This literally dying doesn't apply only to me at all, it exists as one of the hardest problem of all full support clerics at the moment for pvp.

#Inability to provide heals to cover the damage received on party members including the cleric itself. Try it.. before arguing. You're just saying the build is garbage. Yes we all know that, every cleric build is in a garbage situation right now.

#188 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:09 AM

Noone said that a cleric should out tank a Knight... Are you just making lame excuses since you run out of bad ways to justify your opinion? 

We are not saying that cleric should be able to tank 10 players at once, the only thing we are saying here is that right now clerics are useless, not even can they tank more than 2 players (WITH LUCK)

We would love to provide any "solid" CD statistics, but here is the thing (I mean players that do actually play CD would understand, but I wont ask that much to you) CD doesnt happen anymore, bcoz ppl likes and wants to play with FS (what a thing right? kill that job! booyah anyway...) if there is no CD, or when there is a CD a team with no FS is able to outpower a team with a FS just bcoz they got a little bit more range players, all those players on the FS side (including the FS) will quit and not join again, so there is no way to make a proper solid CD game (This is just obvious to those who do play CD but i just explained it so you could understand the reason behind the lack of "evidence") 

The only evidence someone would need to see and check that a cleric is totally useless is go to TG and tell someone to hit him, but again if you have no cleric and dont know how to play it you will make bad excuses and give totally wrong examples as you have been doing on the past posts

and now I´m done, is impossible to argue with someone so self-centered that cant even admit when he is wrong.

#189 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:18 AM

anyways, this was a decent way to kill time before catching my bus...we stated our opinion and how we feel

take it or leave it, at the end of the day, no one cares about the discussion with you, its about the GMs

#190 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:39 PM

Honestly man, I don't think the heals are broken,  
I don't pretend to be the best player in the world, but somewhat skilled? deff  - 
Trying to fight in George Of Silence, I have a hard time keeping my team alive, even my noob, with my lvl 220 cleric; yea, sure the AOE stun sure does make it a lot worse, but even at a distance that doesn't hurt, means I have to use only 1 set of heals... idk about other clerics, but there is only 7 heals total that I use, and when I have to be distant, those heals are down to 4... ---  You may think heals are broken, but go find 5 friends, and make a cleric, but don't use a high level cleric, go ahead and try to AOE kill yellow mobs at lvl 80, if you can do it, record it, cause I don't believe you. 

LVL'ing noobs, is , really hard, even with 1k max charm cleric,  refined noob armor,  ect... --- idk, usually I have a sacrafice char too, but... not atm, and #GettingWrecked. 

#191 tmaxx3

tmaxx3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMy Desk
  • Server:Deadconis

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:35 PM

Save cleric indeed , its far to soft to be taking serious in any PvP zone .  after testing mine against a few of my PvP chars that where in offensive gear not stuff to tank pvp zones with . The results are my cleric isn't going to tank 2+ players as Carlos said. its indeed  extremely weak. I will not be bringing mine to CD until this is solved so i shall then will be converting it to PVM skills only.  Cleric will always be the main target in CD  and if it cant tank more then 2 players  that will be the end of CD .   Spend time at TG with a cleric and less time at the forums and see for yourself. It's extremely unbalanced in PvP situations. as for PVM  Cleric can tank just fine. even run the new DG in  MS gear without a issue.   

^^ new passives for cleric , please.

Weaksauce

Edited by tmaxx3, 27 March 2015 - 03:37 PM.

#192 archop

archop

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 27 March 2015 - 04:03 PM

Mute from champs            +

Sleep / StuN from raiders  +

Mana break from MAGE    +

Impact arrow from scouts   +

Debuff from different class

=CLERIC sure Dead 

thats all i can say    :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#193 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:04 AM

in cd as fs cleric you cant even cast one heal and you're dead. cuz guess why no def left since sopdu is no option anymore and the def got lower.

what more all those classes have lots of stuns so this is what happens:

my team is in need i run try to heal get lots of stuns and get attack. well before teammates can help out i am dead again!

it sucks, we need gear with def and better/new passives to make us able to resist stuns and have more def. then fs cleric maybe survive.

#194 kumpiakot

kumpiakot

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:27 AM

@leonis are we pushing clerics to use exalted and to do just pvm? no offense intended can you guys try to play cleric in cd just a few rounds and see how bad cleric def is.... test conducted at pegasus is different from live CD with 6-8 hitters (aoe,stun,mute,melee) no cleric can survive for 2 minutes and can do its main purpose...and for those who will tell us that CD is all about teamwork oh please reserved it to yourself and try playing cleric first with this def scale update...

thanks...

Edited by kumpiakot, 28 March 2015 - 06:32 AM.

#195 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:33 AM

@leonis are we pushing clerics to use exalted and to do just pvm? no offense intended can you guys try to play cleric in cd just a few rounds and see how bad cleric def is.... test conducted at pegasus is different from live CD with 6-8 hitters (aoe,stun,mute,melee) no cleric can survive for 2 minutes and can do its main purpose...and for those who will tell us that CD is all about teamwork oh please reserved it to yourself and try playing cleric first with this def scale update...

thanks...

2 min? its even less, maybe 2 min if they have 2 clerics? but even then, its a complete joke

#196 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:36 AM

@leonis are we pushing clerics to use exalted and to do just pvm? no offense intended can you guys try to play cleric in cd just a few rounds and see how bad cleric def is.... test conducted at pegasus is different from live CD with 6-8 hitters (aoe,stun,mute,melee) no cleric can survive for 2 minutes and can do its main purpose...and for those who will tell us that CD is all about teamwork oh please reserved it to yourself and try playing cleric first after this def scale update...

thanks...

Just tested this in CD, and HP just instantly drop to 0% within 1 second stun,just saying. The whole balancing just making it worse and worse..New gears doesnt help anything for a cleric either, they are only helping other classes more op. Honor gears suck for cleric also. 

CD this morning..as a Proof. 

See those numbers between damage inflicted and healing received? how is that even balanced? The team tries to protect,but how does that gonna help when the cleric got stunned and got crit like 5k-10k per hit from each char? How is it gonna heal? Cleric only has around 20-25khp. Criticals come at 10k per second. Even with increased block rate from dex buff don't help anything.. Also its a cleric vs no cleric. Doesn't even win a single wave. So,yeah, try play hero as fs cleric if any of you still think its balanced.

Better fix this first before you all go celebrating server merge

Capture2_zpsbykqigob.png

Capture_zpspx7dd0la.png

Edited by LunaXavier, 28 March 2015 - 07:19 AM.

#197 be3714

be3714

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 07:14 AM

Just tested this in CD, and HP just instantly drop to 0% within 1 second stun,just saying. The whole balancing just making it worse and worse..New gears doesnt help anything for a cleric either, they are only helping other classes more op. Honor gears suck for cleric also. 

Indeed !

Honor set had pvp resistance 10% each part, now only 5%, same with new armor lvl 220, 5%.

What's the point of farming honor gear, if pvp resistance same with reward armor from sikuku dungeon?  :p_sick:

Edited by be3714, 28 March 2015 - 07:15 AM.

#198 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 28 March 2015 - 07:16 AM

FS cleric became pvm only class since their deff is like zero with all those stuns.

teamwork cant solve this believe me!

:wave: byebye clerics at pvp :wave:

i wanna bet that lots clerics stop playing or go full pvm :wink:

#199 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 March 2015 - 07:26 AM

See those numbers between damage inflicted and healing received? how is that even balanced? The team tries to protect,but how does that gonna help when the cleric got stunned and got crit like 5k-10k per hit from each char? How is it gonna heal? Cleric only has around 20-25khp. Criticals come at 10k per second. Even with increased block rate from dex buff don't help anything.. Also its a cleric vs no cleric. Doesn't even win a single wave. So,yeah, try play hero as fs cleric if any of you still think its balanced.

Capture2_zpsbykqigob.png

Capture_zpspx7dd0la.png

look at the chat also, players are trying to protect her...but still useless, so dont give me bullsheeett that players arent protecting their clerics

Edited by pandasoup23, 28 March 2015 - 07:28 AM.

#200 be3714

be3714

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 07:33 AM

Capture2_zpsbykqigob.png

Capture_zpspx7dd0la.png

This is proof from today Crystal defender game on draconis.

Hopefully GM will fix cleric, please listen to real PVP players, instead of 1 person who does not even playing crystal defender.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users