Please list the winners of the 99/70 > 150 race :p_devil:

#27 porty

porty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • LocationDunedin, New Zealand.

Posted 19 November 2010 - 01:38 AM

This race isn't about hardcore so much as how rich you are in game, if you have the right character and items you can get 30,40,even 50m experience an hour.

The only way this race would have been fair, was a temporary high rate experience server, where everyone starts fresh, no kafra anything, and 1st of each class to 150 gets +11 item that the character can wear on the server of their choice. With 13 winners total across all servers.

This also would have brought back alot more players then the current race would have.

Absolutely spot on.
I said from the word go it was a farce and it was, check out the list of 150's and look at thier gears. They all have god gears and other top leet gears.

http://ropd.info/?na...vel&dir=asc&s=4

Its quite obvious why no one was bothered. The average Tom,-_- or Harry on the servers had more chance of flying to the moon for a dollar than getting in the top ten. It was purely a race for the rich who will now be gifted with +11 gears to go with thier god items and other leets.

I for one have no interest or inclination to know who MVPd thier way to 150 armed to the teeth in God items and leet gears, so post whatever because it won't be read by me and i'm sure outside of the ten who got there first theres no interest either.

All these races have achieved is further bad feeling and bitterness. Rubbing peoples noses in it isn't the way forward either..... when will you ever learn that the other 7/8ths of the population matter too??

#28 Spinzaku

Spinzaku

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:10 AM

some classes don't need any godly gears to level easily, and one of them is the class that currently boasts the largest number of 150s.. and it's not rune knights.

god items/mvp cards certainly make leveling easier, but it doesn't mean you're impotent without them. the people who have items still put in great amounts of time to hit 150 and deserve to be rewarded as such. crying about it won't do you any good. perhaps you should learn a little bit about leveling in renewal before you go off spouting garbage like that.

Edited by Spinzaku, 19 November 2010 - 02:12 AM.

#29 rayy

rayy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:09 AM

Why does everyone assume that those who got 150 leveled off MvPing? MvP experience is garbage and is certainly a waste of time. You lose more exp spending the time to look for the actual MvP than to spend the time grinding. All the 150's grinded to 150 just like everyone else, but at a more efficient rate. I'm pretty sure that out of all the 150s right now, none of them even bothered to waste their time camping MvPs to level.

I was not aware that Sorcerers, Warlocks, Arch Bishops, Shadow Chasers, Rangers and Reflect Royal guards needed god items or even zeny to purchase billions of potions to level. (lol kaahi / Hunterfly carded weapons)

Edited by rayy, 19 November 2010 - 03:13 AM.

#30 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:47 AM

Why does everyone assume that those who got 150 leveled off MvPing? MvP experience is garbage and is certainly a waste of time. You lose more exp spending the time to look for the actual MvP than to spend the time grinding. All the 150's grinded to 150 just like everyone else, but at a more efficient rate. I'm pretty sure that out of all the 150s right now, none of them even bothered to waste their time camping MvPs to level.

I was not aware that Sorcerers, Warlocks, Arch Bishops, Shadow Chasers, Rangers and Reflect Royal guards needed god items or even zeny to purchase billions of potions to level. (lol kaahi / Hunterfly carded weapons)

isn't it all about khalitzburgs anyway?! :p_devil:

#31 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:53 AM

isn't it all about khalitzburgs anyway?! :p_devil:

Oh, so that's what they have been doing.
You should take a look at all of the characters involved, Heim.
Rayy aka Pizza Hut! on Ymir always has vends full of elu and Insur has abused this for the past few weeks to lvl characters with.
They were bragging about it giving up to 60m an hour, they also claimed that Renouille from Loki knew how to do it and did this as well.
Not sure if that's true or not, but you for sure owe the community some answers, Heim. They constantly break the rules and nothing is ever done about it.

They also used this method to make a whole stock of new characters just to interfere with your non trans WoE.
90% of the guild listed from Ymir are guilds that Insur used to break castles with.
They shouldn't get any prizes.

Edited by Myzery, 19 November 2010 - 04:55 AM.

#32 toohot

toohot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 05:01 AM

o.o

#33 Ghost007

Ghost007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 05:25 AM

some classes don't need any godly gears to level easily, and one of them is the class that currently boasts the largest number of 150s.. and it's not rune knights.

god items/mvp cards certainly make leveling easier, but it doesn't mean you're impotent without them. the people who have items still put in great amounts of time to hit 150 and deserve to be rewarded as such. crying about it won't do you any good. perhaps you should learn a little bit about leveling in renewal before you go off spouting garbage like that.

I have a 13x GX, i've done 3 lvls with god items, it was during 200% experience, using edp + hebm + ygg + ranked whites, I got each of those 3 lvls in about an hour and a half.

Every single other lvl, where I didnt use edp, and normal bm instead of hebm has taken between 2-5 1/2 hours, 2 hours at lvl 100 of course with 200% exp, takes about 5 1/2 hours at the lvl i'm at now.

If anyone has a right to spout "Truth" it's me.

#34 Nuhasna

Nuhasna

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 19 November 2010 - 05:57 AM

For all the chars that didn't make it to 150, just do a collective list/interview (like the tkm/gunslinger/ninja race events) for the hall of honor.

#35 yoon

yoon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:01 AM

Oh, so that's what they have been doing.
You should take a look at all of the characters involved, Heim.
Rayy aka Pizza Hut! on Ymir always has vends full of elu and Insur has abused this for the past few weeks to lvl characters with.
They were bragging about it giving up to 60m an hour, they also claimed that Renouille from Loki knew how to do it and did this as well.
Not sure if that's true or not, but you for sure owe the community some answers, Heim. They constantly break the rules and nothing is ever done about it.

They also used this method to make a whole stock of new characters just to interfere with your non trans WoE.
90% of the guild listed from Ymir are guilds that Insur used to break castles with.
They shouldn't get any prizes.

You're wrong. Ray grinded in AL3 just like me and kaden. Stop trying to make :p_devil: up cause I sure as hell deserve my prize.

#36 CatMuto

CatMuto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:04 AM

[..] Not sure if that's true or not, [..]

If you are not 100% sure and/or have some pretty good proof for such an accusation, you shouldn't post it at all. You should ask the player themselves and if you still have a suspicion, then you should contact a GM.
In Private.

C-A

#37 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:14 AM

You're wrong. Ray grinded in AL3 just like me and kaden. Stop trying to make :p_devil: up cause I sure as hell deserve my prize.

Kaden most certainly didn't grind in AL3, you're the only one I have seen.
I have been in AL3 all week and you're the only one I have seen. It's obvious that Irene and Kaden both are in that video, unless it was another sinx killing.

Edited by Myzery, 19 November 2010 - 06:15 AM.

#38 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:16 AM

If you are not 100% sure and/or have some pretty good proof for such an accusation, you shouldn't post it at all. You should ask the player themselves and if you still have a suspicion, then you should contact a GM.
In Private.

C-A

It's true, it's damn true.

I posted a thread of proof and the GMs moved it to their private section.

#39 yoon

yoon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:23 AM

Kaden most certainly didn't grind in AL3, you're the only one I have seen.
I have been in AL3 all week and you're the only one I have seen. It's obvious that Irene and Kaden both are in that video, unless it was another sinx killing.

I can honesty say Kaden did level his Ranger from his high 120s+ all the way to 150 in AL3/Some bio2. As for his Shura he did the same thing. As for his GX he EDP lvl in bio2

#40 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:28 AM

Oh, please don't throw out the 1->99/50->99/70->150 race. Unless there are already people who are 3rd job, I plan to rush my way to 3rd job as fast as possible. Even if I don't get that +11 equip, it'll be cool to be in the Hall of Honor and get a named hat. :3

#41 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:28 AM

I can honesty say Kaden did level his Ranger from his high 120s+ all the way to 150 in AL3/Some bio2. As for his Shura he did the same thing. As for his GX he EDP lvl in bio2

I know Kaden is a hardcore lvler.
He probably did do the later lvls in legit places, but the video shows his sinx there killing.
I don't have any problems with you and I know for a fact you grinded all your lvls out.

Edited by Myzery, 19 November 2010 - 06:30 AM.

#42 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:31 AM

Oh, please don't throw out the 1->99/50->99/70->150 race. Unless there are already people who are 3rd job, I plan to rush my way to 3rd job as fast as possible. Even if I don't get that +11 equip, it'll be cool to be in the Hall of Honor and get a named hat. :3

You have no chance tbh.

#43 yoon

yoon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:32 AM

He probablt did do the later lvls in legit places.
I don't have any problems with you and I know for a fact you grinded all your lvls out.

Im not trying to start problems either. kaden is my homie and honest to god he grind his ass off on his ranger/sura from jup/al3 to bio2. I can tell you right now we're all broke from buying expensive ass HEBMs :p_devil:

#44 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:32 AM

He probably did do the later lvls in legit places, but the video shows his sinx there killing.

That video was frapsed this morning FYI

#45 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:33 AM

That video was frapsed this morning FYI

I don't know then, but Irene for sure got two characters from it, a Sura and Sorc.

#46 yoon

yoon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:37 AM

I don't know then, but Irene for sure got two characters from it, a Sura and Sorc.

Irene is irene.. Lazy ass aZn gurL

#47 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:39 AM

Irene is irene.. Lazy ass aZn gurL

The girl part is debatable.
Oh and I was only calling Ray out on the elu he got from it which could be billions of zeny.

Edited by Myzery, 19 November 2010 - 06:40 AM.

#48 Sesshoseki

Sesshoseki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:53 AM

its bound to have some cheating for this race, hell a lot of cheating. its a given on valk. with all of the trans and 3rd class bots running around its nuts. i knew i wasnt going to do this race cause whats the point of reaching max lvl and be bored all over again. plus im lazy :p_devil:. at least i can say thanks to everyone that cleared a path to thors2. had the veins sibling quest in my quest log for years and now its finished. gotta love 3rd class botters.

Edited by Sesshoseki, 19 November 2010 - 06:53 AM.

#49 rayy

rayy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:56 AM

My leveling diary for 100-150:

100-108- camping 12 MvPs as soon as servers went up (friday)
108-112- Juperos with some random breaks to magma 2 to leech pom some job levels (lol)(friday)
112-118- Rachel Santuary (saturday)
118-150- AL3, random levels at Thors 3 / bio2 to check it out (saturday, sunday+ monday)

Total Time? 80~ hours

HEBMS all the way from 100-150; ~320 HEBMS used bought @ 6mil each = 1.92bil

~200k mastelas used @ 6k ea =1.2bil
~400 ygg seeds @ 250k ea

total zeny? ~4bil

All the maps that I leveled on were either completely empty, or had Yoon and Kaden on them as well.

Edited by rayy, 19 November 2010 - 07:23 AM.

#50 Credence

Credence

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:01 AM

The 150s will get their upgrade and interview.

What I want to know is how would people feel:
If at the very least the high levels that started from 1 will get listed on the hall of honor, and likely get a named hat.

Lol the interview will prolly go like:

How lifeless do you feel now?

Or

How many days didn't you sleep?

Damn, I wish I have that much free time in my hand to play 24/7 and not work. I wonder if those people who got themselves to 150 even took A bath...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users