Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread] - Page 47 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1528 replies to this topic

#1151 LaLeLu

LaLeLu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:31 AM

Yup !

And my char is stuck in Zant. I can't move or do anything, not even quit.

So i have to force the game to close and god knows when the loginServer will be on again. :p_sad:

#1152 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:43 AM

Hm my char was fine until she teleported to Zant, that she stuck XD

#1153 LaLeLu

LaLeLu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:45 AM

Hm my char was fine until she teleported to Zant, that she stuck XD

lol... same here

#1154 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIn my Gigi's heart
  • Server:Arua

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:48 AM

Hello all ..

Just curious. Anyone else having real problems with missing chars in their character list besides me ? Not the issue with scrolling.

Have been using the arrow keys. Thanks for feedback :)

#1155 GoldenScorpion

GoldenScorpion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:50 AM

I disappeared to my 85b of my storage is at 0

#1156 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:51 AM

Hello all ..

Just curious. Anyone else having real problems with missing chars in their character list besides me ? Not the issue with scrolling.

I got that same problem :)

#1157 bertkilo1

bertkilo1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationHolland
  • Server:Aura

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:53 AM

Lot of time skils wont work in cd

#1158 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:05 AM

I got that same problem :)

While it is bad, it is good to know that I am not the only odd one out :) Am sure this will be sorted out with time.

Tks for reply Buffiies :)

#1159 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Locationlvln my lil chars ;)

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:07 AM

Hello all ..

Hi Nura :wave:

I was able to logon yesterday onto one of my accounts but I had all 16 chars available in the list.

However, I know that some people are having problems with chars missing and various other errors etc.

For now I wouldn't worry too much, as this weekend will be where players will be reporting here the various things they are finding ingame.

Also, as we're having login issues trying to login, the devs will be trying to sort out various things that they already know about.

Once being able to login the reports will be coming in for them  thick and fast I suspect ;)

So it may be that the chars fault will be one of the items they're fixing now, as with the storage issue that they say will be automatically fixed in an update due to come.

If then you still don't have all your chars I'd send a ticket to support but not just yet, they could fix it and then the update messes things up again.

Don't worry though - they have full backups to be able to recover what we have lost etc.

If you're able to login later and get onto a char I'd just play that char for now and wait for some of their problems to get sorted :)

Have fun ingame if you do get on :wave:

#1160 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:45 AM

Hi Nura :wave:

I was able to logon yesterday onto one of my accounts but I had all 16 chars available in the list.

However, I know that some people are having problems with chars missing and various other errors etc.

For now I wouldn't worry too much, as this weekend will be where players will be reporting here the various things they are finding ingame.

Also, as we're having login issues trying to login, the devs will be trying to sort out various things that they already know about.

Once being able to login the reports will be coming in for them  thick and fast I suspect ;)

So it may be that the chars fault will be one of the items they're fixing now, as with the storage issue that they say will be automatically fixed in an update due to come.

If then you still don't have all your chars I'd send a ticket to support but not just yet, they could fix it and then the update messes things up again.

Don't worry though - they have full backups to be able to recover what we have lost etc.

If you're able to login later and get onto a char I'd just play that char for now and wait for some of their problems to get sorted :)

Have fun ingame if you do get on :wave:

Hello Tormented :)

Tks for yr reply. Am sure all will be solved in time. Just that at this moment there are alot initial problems with the merge and chaotic too :) Haven't had much luck logging in as of now. Instead of trying to log in and getting stuck somewhere, I will just wait till things are more stable...

Have a good weekend :)

#1161 Buburi

Buburi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:47 AM

Is it normal, that 'Marksman's shot' skill requires a skill book?

XlDV7lU.png

#1162 tmaxx3

tmaxx3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMy Desk
  • Server:Deadconis

Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:42 AM

So I was running around Junon checking vendors then all of a sudden i was unable to move and log out just like how i got stuck in Luna clan fields earlier, and now the same problem i closed my client but now cant log because I get a Server Disconnected each time i hit the Enter World button.

Ima take a break n log on 2maro hopes everything smooths out a little bit better by then.

same isssue

#1163 RositaWG

RositaWG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:48 AM

same 2chars stucked in junon can't login back

also waited like 20 minutes to get inside for nothing!

before it i logged in my raider on same window where my cleric was logged before and when finally login it appear with clan tag already (haven't invite it yet) and when i checked clan section it appear as my cleric (master) so i guess other bug here  :hmm:  anyway i'll just sit and wait :p_sad:

#1164 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:34 AM

Take the servers down, fix the issues, then bring it back.  Even if it takes a few more days.  The update is going to be great when it is right but there are too many issues right now.  I know the devs have had little sleep and have been working really hard on this.  They need a break and then they need to fix all of the issues.  I would much rather play when the update is right then face the frustration of trying to log in, missing items, things not working, etc.  It is Spring and the weather is lovely...people can go out and do things while we wait for a fixed update.  Roll back to last week and work on the issues, please.  Then maybe have a few people log in and try things, then fix the things found and then bring it up.  It is frustrating for players as well as the Dev team.

#1165 kumpiakot

kumpiakot

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:56 AM

• Characters with the oldest date, will be preserved.
  • Characters that have a name change, will be dated by the last name change.

i doubt if this was applied after merge... we have unique character names and yet we cant use it....we are still on the process of fixing it right?

thanks!

#1166 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:35 AM

certainly, for me, it is ok for the server to be offline for the meantime rather than put it live and yet full of logging-in issues, clan mark vanished, stuck at everything, everywhere lmao, I prefer to wait, Sir Leonis, let's make a voting poll; one: if the we, players wanted to shut the server down until it is fully stable and two: if they want to insist to log-in game while experiencing unbelievable events. LMAO

#1167 TaeNiMiku

TaeNiMiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationPeak of Mount Eruca
  • Server:Hebarn

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:36 AM

I think the guys are resting right now, so let's leave them be even if only for now.

Call me hopeful or naive, but I'm just glad that it happened and worked in a way, and darn there's so many people in Junon. Crazy, silly, arguments about Leonis better than Draconis and vice versa are also starting as I've seen earlier. I guess it'll be pretty lively once everything works out. :p_laugh:

#1168 tmaxx3

tmaxx3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMy Desk
  • Server:Deadconis

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:37 AM

certainly, for me, it is ok for the server to be offline for the meantime rather than put it live and yet full of logging-in issues, clan mark vanished, stuck at everything, everywhere lmao, I prefer to wait, Sir Leonis, let's make a voting poll; one: if the we, players wanted to shut the server down until it is fully stable and two: if they want to insist to log-in game while experiencing unbelievable events. LMAO

they need our help to find the bugs, this shut down doesn't mean it magically comes online perfect , hope you thought of that. 

#1169 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:37 AM

But then again.. they need players to login to find those unexpected bugs for them to fix.. if no one logs in for them.. their 3 man team cant know all them bugs :)

so here's the issue.. they do need to keep the servers open for people to find bugs like these for them to fix :)

#1170 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:55 AM

- Make a new announcement

- Limit the number of access to the game/ server to a certain number: Let's say 100

which is easier to handle

- These 100 players will test the performance, server stability, vulnerability first

- Once they manage to test & resolve those above ^, they can adjust the access limit, or open for all.

By then, all players can play & report bugs regarding ingame features like skills, maps, mobs spawn, drops...etc

In short, server stability first, ingame features second.

#1171 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Locationlvln my lil chars ;)

Posted 09 May 2015 - 05:07 AM

Part of the issue with not being able to change char or logout properly is probably something players haven't thought about much.

If the system thinks that a char is still logged in - then in 24 hours you're free resets will time out.

We'll all have to start sending in tickets then to try to get the 24hr free resets reinstated on the chars concerned.

So far I can get to the char screen but only about 3 to 4 times have I been able to get into the game on a char.

In ALL cases something then goes wrong, can't move, can't change chars, can't nove to another map, can't use a scroll,

can't logout.

The game then thinks you're still online - when you try logging in again it tells you you're logged in. At least then it logs you out.

But what about those players that just walk away and leave it to login again later on.

Their timers are clicking down without them realising it.

I think that Leonis will have to reset timers for everyone - that's the easiest option - as I believe the majority of players will not have been able to login.

I'm still trying to login if only to see what else doesn't work so that I can report it.

#1172 Yadig

Yadig

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 May 2015 - 05:08 AM

500k clan points for 10 people in clan is waaaaaaaaaay too much, only 5 people to start off doesn't even allow clan members to earn points together. So only 5 people working on it is just brutal....decrease the amounts needed for clan skills pls

#1173 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 09 May 2015 - 05:14 AM

Part of the issue with not being able to change char or logout properly is probably something players haven't thought about much.

If the system thinks that a char is still logged in - then in 24 hours you're free resets will time out.

We'll all have to start sending in tickets then to try to get the 24hr free resets reinstated on the chars concerned.

So far I can get to the char screen but only about 3 to 4 times have I been able to get into the game on a char.

In ALL cases something then goes wrong, can't move, can't change chars, can't nove to another map, can't use a scroll,
can't logout.

The game then thinks you're still online - when you try logging in again it tells you you're logged in. At least then it logs you out.

But what about those players that just walk away and leave it to login again later on.

Their timers are clicking down without them realising it.

I think that Leonis will have to reset timers for everyone - that's the easiest option - as I believe the majority of players will not have been able to login.

I'm still trying to login if only to see what else doesn't work so that I can report it.

Pretty sure this is already mentioned. Also, i created a thread on the community chat so everyone can report there instead

it is here > http://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/176727-everything-wrong-with-current-rose-bugs-after-the-merge/

This i think would keeps things organized as well as people looking and replying to the topic

#1174 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 09 May 2015 - 05:17 AM

500k clan points for 10 people in clan is waaaaaaaaaay too much, only 5 people to start off doesn't even allow clan members to earn points together. So only 5 people working on it is just brutal....decrease the amounts needed for clan skills pls

given the fact, the effect of each clan skills you will gain, I think it is fine, and if you're in a rush, 500k is really way too much, just saying

#1175 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:05 AM

hmm, i kidnaped by glopy again.. hu hu hu hu..

clan still bug, u must wait 20-30 minute to get the effect time.. making clan, invite player, promote , entrust etc (all clan button) or u need go refresh map by scroll or do teleport... 

some skill picture on artisan get gray.. 

Not just Artisan.. Bourg has some new skills Grey color too.. but i think those might be future new skills.. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users