Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread] - Page 53 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1528 replies to this topic

#1301 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:47 PM

Hmmm guess I'm lost.. Does posting how much everyone have spent here mean something???  :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:

I guess it does to some people. I'm not saying Fir3lord but I've seen some post blabbing about how they spent 100-200 bucks on the game like its a big deal to begin with and start "demanding" for things. 

Anyway its already Monday morning in my part of the world. Hopefully things improve soon. Would be nice to finally see everyone in-game. I wanna go troll Pdfisher. 

#1302 adias2

adias2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Locationbali
  • Server:draconis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:59 PM

this game online for 7d 24h,  but no eyes on weekend... they must have 1 person to looking on server on weekend..  there many remote program that u still can do from far away..  so far i know, this stituation is not good, to see this unstable path keep online.. the worst is, many player not going to forums, they don't know it this path is for checking many bug on this merger path..  

#1303 tailboi

tailboi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:(leonis)

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:03 PM

when will the waiting time on characters get fixed :o today i waited atleast 2 hours :o and where can i find dragon scales <3?  :p_love:  :p_laugh: 

You can buy dragon scales with valor from the npc top right corner of junon , ud have to do dungeons or valor quests tho to get valor pts

#1304 tmaxx3

tmaxx3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMy Desk
  • Server:Deadconis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:08 PM

I guess it does to some people. I'm not saying Fir3lord but I've seen some post blabbing about how they spent 100-200 bucks on the game like its a big deal to begin with and start "demanding" for things. 

Anyway its already Monday morning in my part of the world. Hopefully things improve soon. Would be nice to finally see everyone in-game. I wanna go troll Pdfisher. 

Spending money for a service , you get what you pay for . of course there is no promises that it will be right away.  i spent 1180$ on Rose in past 3 months according to paypal.  Feb 10 - May 10th.

It upsets me a bit when things are not functioning.  but the money isn't the reason entirely for me. 

i have cut back last year i was 500$+ monthly. i enjoy playing the game and doing things i like .

I'm patient , i just wish there effort was more IMO. but hey it will be fixed and i have faith in them.

Edited by tmaxx3, 10 May 2015 - 05:09 PM.

#1305 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:18 PM

Pam has already gone for a 1-week vacation. :p_swt:

#1306 GoldenScorpion

GoldenScorpion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:24 PM

5lvx3q.gif

#1307 vitamincereal

vitamincereal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:58 PM

I'd love to go up to my boss and say yo I worked 70 hours this week with no days off have some consideration.  :heh:

#1308 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIn my Gigi's heart
  • Server:Arua

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:45 PM

I expected 5 days+ of madness and troubles. Especially with them chucking in the huge clan and skill updates on top of the merge.

I'm just as unbothered and sane as I was the day before the servers went down to merge, what about you all?

Same :) Not going to raise up my blood pressure over this. It might take longer for the situation to become stable, but am sure the team knows what needs to be done and eventually all will be well. Goodday ppl :)

#1309 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:11 PM

I wanna say that they didnt delete anything. They just moved it to a place that we cant see. So leonis would still able to see and read everything.
The reason it gets moved is cuz its off topic and some other reasons.
I know this cuz i asked someone about it. Talk in other topic and it might stay to see for the players also.

Edited by angeltje, 10 May 2015 - 09:14 PM.

#1310 archop

archop

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:15 PM

Can i ask where is the suggestion box here?we can rate them or grade them....

#1311 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:21 PM

Can i ask where is the suggestion box here?we can rate them or grade them....

Try the off topic section pr make a topic for it.

#1312 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:23 PM

Anyone with a clue would know , server merge = problems , even they knew it wouldn't be perfect right away. since they gave them selves a month to prepare. they didn't once consider starting this merge on a Monday  for there " 5 day work week mentality" . Maybe i am missing something here.

And i agree completely with the  F2P Players saying keep calm as there calm waiting there gift for nothing , while players like me with 6 + prem accounts ticking away.  I am also sure my post will be deleted.

Take a rest from not being able to work weekends ? 

Currently I have 7 premium accounts, but I'm also one of those people that says stay calm because this all will be fixed. Not sure if you are new to premium but in case you are, I can say for sure that you will definitely not lose any time on your premium accounts. First everything has to be fixed and the server has to be stable. Then they will know how much game time has been lost and they will add days to our premium subscriptions. In my experience in the past, whenever there has been down time, the days added have always been more than the downtime so don't worry, you won't lose anytthing.

You won't have to make a ticket either- your accounts will be credited the additional days automatically. So whatever else you might be concerned about, don't worry about your premium time ticking down because that will be given back .

#1313 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:32 PM

Now don't worry, your premium is not going anywhere, I'm pretty sure once they settle things down, compensation will surely be executed, including premium.

#1314 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:27 PM

Spending money for a service , you get what you pay for . of course there is no promises that it will be right away.  i spent 1180$ on Rose in past 3 months according to paypal.  Feb 10 - May 10th.

It upsets me a bit when things are not functioning.  but the money isn't the reason entirely for me. 

i have cut back last year i was 500$+ monthly. i enjoy playing the game and doing things i like .

I'm patient , i just wish there effort was more IMO. but hey it will be fixed and i have faith in them.

I spent one dollar on rose last year ago. 

#1315 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:52 PM

I wanna troll iMatt :P

#1316 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Locationlvln my lil chars ;)

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:06 AM

I spent one dollar on rose last year ago. 

Really :blaugh:  ? I don't believe it - not with all your accounts :boogie:

#1317 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:07 AM

i cant wait till patch 562 cuz then i can finally rebuild my cleric and make some new friends and play with leo friends :ok:

#1318 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:09 AM

Really :blaugh:  ? I don't believe it - not with all your accounts :boogie:

canehda is obvious trolling :p_swt:

#1319 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:16 AM

canehda is obvious trolling :p_swt:

lol :thumb2:

#1320 tmaxx3

tmaxx3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMy Desk

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:39 AM

Currently I have 7 premium accounts, but I'm also one of those people that says stay calm because this all will be fixed. Not sure if you are new to premium but in case you are, I can say for sure that you will definitely not lose any time on your premium accounts. First everything has to be fixed and the server has to be stable. Then they will know how much game time has been lost and they will add days to our premium subscriptions. In my experience in the past, whenever there has been down time, the days added have always been more than the downtime so don't worry, you won't lose anytthing.

You won't have to make a ticket either- your accounts will be credited the additional days automatically. So whatever else you might be concerned about, don't worry about your premium time ticking down because that will be given back .

i am not new to premium at all , i understand very well how it works. the fact there is compensation for people who never had it or don't currently have it  , is mind blowing. 

#1321 tmaxx3

tmaxx3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMy Desk

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:43 AM

i had Free reset time on one of my accounts , and once the merge happened i no longer have any free 24 hour reset there. ( and yes i relogged 10+ times , some even without the server doing it for me lol )

#1322 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:54 AM

Char server is down

#1323 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:02 AM

i am not new to premium at all , i understand very well how it works. the fact there is compensation for people who never had it or don't currently have it  , is mind blowing. 

You have to remember that they are "customers" too.

Without players the game would be that less fun and would end up folding due to lack of players.

Bear in mind that the free players, even if they never pay for premium or IM, may buy IM items from the premium players ingame - so they are supporting the game by playing and buying - which means more funding for the game as premium players restock from IM.

Remember it's due to a lack of funding that the game only has 3 people looking after it.

(P2P is a whole other issue with major problems with implementing it, which is why Rose is F2P)

These players are still suffering a lack of service with the game downtime just as those of us that use premium and IM while playing the game - so it's only right that some sort of compensation offering is made to them as well as the premium players.

A major part of it is down to the goodwill that Leonis has to nurture with the players and the game. The more the players realise that despite the problems they get treated fairly after all the issues are sorted out goes a long way to helping them stay and keep on playing.

Hopefully after Tuesdays patches the game will be more back to normal and playable, they may need to do some other patches for the harder to sort issues and by then Leonis will be able to announce what he will be doing etc.

#1324 JiRzTer

JiRzTer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:04 AM

FINALLY SERVER DOWN

#1325 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:05 AM

i had Free reset time on one of my accounts , and once the merge happened i no longer have any free 24 hour reset there. ( and yes i relogged 10+ times , some even without the server doing it for me lol )

Leonis has said the free reset timers will be set up again on players accounts :thumb2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users