Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread] - Page 54 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1528 replies to this topic

#1326 fctsspyke

fctsspyke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:06 AM

SERVER DOWN

#1327 JiRzTer

JiRzTer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:07 AM

It's UP again

#1328 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:09 AM

i am not new to premium at all , i understand very well how it works. the fact there is compensation for people who never had it or don't currently have it , is mind blowing.

Agree, non prem should only get exp/dropbonus or something like that. just an example ofc.

just saying i think this cuz same amount of prem would be really unfair and ect ect with reasons.

Edited by angeltje, 11 May 2015 - 03:13 AM.

#1329 WongFeiHong

WongFeiHong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:11 AM

BUT WHY THE F$%K MY PREMIUM GONE!

This really sucks. Fixed one but they make one.

Bullcrap.

#1330 GoldenScorpion

GoldenScorpion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:14 AM

SERVER UP

#1331 skywizz

skywizz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Server:Draco

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:25 AM

Agree, non prem should only get exp/dropbonus or something like that.

we all experiencing same problem here, non prem user lost zulie too and taking long time to log in game, why don't ask to extend your premium?
*just smell a bit selfish here

#1332 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Locationlvln my lil chars ;)

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:26 AM

SERVER UP

Can anyone actually login though?

Also, if they reset the server does that mean that it will no longer keep saying that I'm already logged in?

That's how I got locked out over the weekend - it wouldn't reset so that I could try again  :wall:

#1333 tmaxx3

tmaxx3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMy Desk
  • Server:Deadconis

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:28 AM

You have to remember that they are "customers" too.

Without players the game would be that less fun and would end up folding due to lack of players.

Bear in mind that the free players, even if they never pay for premium or IM, may buy IM items from the premium players ingame - so they are supporting the game by playing and buying - which means more funding for the game as premium players restock from IM.

Remember it's due to a lack of funding that the game only has 3 people looking after it.

(P2P is a whole other issue with major problems with implementing it, which is why Rose is F2P)

These players are still suffering a lack of service with the game downtime just as those of us that use premium and IM while playing the game - so it's only right that some sort of compensation offering is made to them as well as the premium players.

A major part of it is down to the goodwill that Leonis has to nurture with the players and the game. The more the players realise that despite the problems they get treated fairly after all the issues are sorted out goes a long way to helping them stay and keep on playing.

Hopefully after Tuesdays patches the game will be more back to normal and playable, they may need to do some other patches for the harder to sort issues and by then Leonis will be able to announce what he will be doing etc.

You must be Trolling me. i cant take this serious. 

If you Buy IM  in game you are only supporting your character not a game.  you play a free 2 play game. you are not entitled to pay 2 play features for down time, that's ridiculous.

"Without players the game would be that less fun and would end up folding due to lack of players." - Game will fold even faster if they don't get paid. it's not cheap to host a server.

"Remember it's due to a lack of funding that the game only has 3 people looking after it."    - because buying IM in game helps them pay the bills.... 

"These players are still suffering a lack of service with the game downtime just as those of us that use premium and IM while playing the game - so it's only right that some sort of compensation offering is made to them as well as the premium players."   - Want compensation sure but it should be a free one like double exp / drop rate/ refine. not something others pay real money for.

#1334 xdverox

xdverox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:36 AM

the server is up down up down every time

#1335 WongFeiHong

WongFeiHong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:37 AM

just by looking at it. the server can only accommodate a certain number of players. it is just as i suspected since the problem began.

it was reset, and it was quick to log in. after a few seconds, we are locked to waiting again. means, our characters are queued to enter. when one player logs out or disconnects, one of the queued log in will connect.

#1336 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:37 AM

we all experiencing same problem here, non prem user lost zulie too and taking long time to log in game, why don't ask to extend your premium?
*just smell a bit selfish here

I buy im, but never bought prem. Still selfish? Get ur facts before you judge someone :).
Also zullie will return sooner or later.

Edited by angeltje, 11 May 2015 - 01:41 AM.

#1337 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:44 AM

Junon is bugged again.. thats why its easy to log in

#1338 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:48 AM

If you Buy IM  in game you are only supporting your character not a game.  you play a free 2 play game. you are not entitled to pay 2 play features for down time, that's ridiculous.

"Without players the game would be that less fun and would end up folding due to lack of players." - Game will fold even faster if they don't get paid. it's not cheap to host a server.

"Remember it's due to a lack of funding that the game only has 3 people looking after it."    - because buying IM in game helps them pay the bills.... 

"These players are still suffering a lack of service with the game downtime just as those of us that use premium and IM while playing the game - so it's only right that some sort of compensation offering is made to them as well as the premium players."   - Want compensation sure but it should be a free one like double exp / drop rate/ refine. not something others pay real money for.

I'm not trolling - it's one of the things I don't do in forums, flaming is another.

I leave that to the others in this forum and there are plenty of them in this forum post alone - and they know who they are :blah:

I'm glad that you actually agree with the points that I made :rofl:

"Game will fold even faster if they don't get paid. it's not cheap to host a server."

"because buying IM in game helps them pay the bills.... "

Which is what I said in my post :rofl:

#1339 kleberrbs4

kleberrbs4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:48 AM

My doubt is the following, they will solve the problem now, or will be another week like this? :p_swt:

#1340 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:52 AM

Now its zant... whats next AP? Winter is coming!

#1341 skywizz

skywizz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:53 AM

I buy im, but never bought prem. Still selfish? Get ur facts before you judge someone :).
Also zullie will return sooner or later.

Agree, non prem should ONLY get exp/dropbonus or something like that. 
???

#1342 WongFeiHong

WongFeiHong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:53 AM

server will be stable after 96 hours.

#1343 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:54 AM

just by looking at it. the server can only accommodate a certain number of players. it is just as i suspected since the problem began.

it was reset, and it was quick to log in. after a few seconds, we are locked to waiting again. means, our characters are queued to enter. when one player logs out or disconnects, one of the queued log in will connect.

Ok thx for this update on logging in :thumb2:

I think I'll leave it till after tomorrows maintenence before I bother trying to login again.

Bye for now - cya ingame on Wednesday hopefully :wave:

#1344 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:56 AM

A reason why they choose to give preim services to free players is as a compensation to say sorry for the problems caused. Its also a way or marketing as it is like a demo for the people that don't pay to get preim to experience the bonuses of preim. Once they are happy enough about the game and know how much you can gain just by paying to get preim, then they will buy for preim.

Also, if preim was not given to free players, but instead 2x exp, drop bonus etc, then wouldn't you get more out of it cuz you're using preim? now how is that fair of a trade? sure you pay real money for it, but the free players will feel as if this is a game that is more to pay to win, although obviously its not. Personally, if you don't like the game, i don't see why you bother staying here. So many other older players here still help by buying im, although there's also a large number that don't buy im or preim service.

We stay here cuz there's no other game that can satisfy what we feel in ROSE online. Friends, clan members, the simplicity of the game yet its complex in some ways, the time spent in the game play to earn stuff and much much more. If you can't stand 2 days of problems instead of the god knows how many years you've played this game, i'd say you are either lifeless or have nothing better to do. (including myself, although i am calm and waiting)

Pouring money into the game was your choice to begin with. I'm pretty sure you've played long enough to know what happens if stuff like this happen. Take the database item update for example, noone complained back then did they? items missing, stuff duplicating blah blah blah, and nope, noone complained as much as this. When tuesday comes, i'm sure Leo will explain himself to what is happening as well as give compensations to the everyone for what happened.

Lastly, paying means you accepted the fact that you can face this kind of problems at anytime and that you're expecting something in return. You still get it in return. So why complain? is it really worth to complain about something that you are sure to get back?

#1345 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:56 AM

I can still whisper to my lock characters in junon and zant.. means that the are still loggedmon and wastingntheir reset timers

#1346 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:09 AM

My doubt is the following, they will solve the problem now, or will be another week like this? :p_swt:

it will get fixed by tuesdays maint

Agree, non prem should ONLY get exp/dropbonus or something like that. 
???

first you stated i was selfish, well i am not since i am no prem user (not for now tho). second i got so my reasons to agree :).

I can still whisper to my lock characters in junon and zant.. means that the are still loggedmon and wastingntheir reset timers

after maint tuesday we will get the 24hours reset again so no worries ^-^

Edited by angeltje, 11 May 2015 - 02:10 AM.

#1347 skywizz

skywizz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:32 AM

it will get fixed by tuesdays maint

first you stated i was selfish, well i am not since i am no prem user (not for now tho). second i got so my reasons to agree :).

after maint tuesday we will get the 24hours reset again so no worries ^-^

oh sorry i was wrong, ur not selfish..coz you (never bought prem)(not for now tho), you JUST want exp/dropbonus compensation for non prem user
haha btw im a prem user and i agree with you.. i want you to get ONLY 
exp/dropbonus compensation  and im a selfish person lol

#1348 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:33 AM

Are you sure there is maintenance? There was no formal announcmnt

#1349 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:34 AM

Oddly enough I know people with premium that aren't complaining about it since we should all be compensated for lost time plus whatever they decide to throw in for this.

#1350 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:36 AM

oh sorry i was wrong, ur not selfish..coz you (never bought prem)(not for now tho), you JUST want exp/dropbonus compensation for non prem user
haha btw im a prem user and i agree with you.. i want you to get ONLY 
exp/dropbonus compensation  and im a selfish person lol

you dont even know mine reasons. if you wanna know those come talk like an adult, otherwise please stop talking. Thanks!

Are you sure there is maintenance? There was no formal announcmnt

there was in some other topic by leonis.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users