Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread] - Page 58 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1528 replies to this topic

#1426 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:20 AM

Just going to throw this out there, I think it's unfair that leonis players get a massive advantage in economy based profits that draconis players can't have,

For example this Hanbok set going for at least 50b, draconis players never got the opportunity to get this item? maybe you could release it again and ancients to level out the playing field. Because right now leonis players are trying to sell items like ancients and Hanbok for very expensive prices... Where is draconis players "special items" that we can sell to leonis players for a great profit? There's not. I personally think this is unfair and probably the only thing I don't like about the merge so far, I understand there are bugs too but I already knew there would be after such a big update. They don't bother me at all and I am prepared to wait for them to be fixed.

#1427 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:28 AM

They are really expensiveve even before the merge

And its just costumes btw.. the only worth buying faith imo is the rose eyepatch

Edited by helloitsme, 12 May 2015 - 02:31 AM.

#1428 WongFeiHong

WongFeiHong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 03:14 AM

what are so good with those ancient stuffs? i saw some ancients but the stats are not good or something special for end game.

just curious.

#1429 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 12 May 2015 - 03:23 AM

They are really expensiveve even before the merge

And its just costumes btw.. the only worth buying faith imo is the rose eyepatch

no, they were not that expensive before the merge. Before it was announced, you could get an ancient for maybe 9-12bil. Now, they're asking upwards of 100bil for them. It is very obvious that the prices were jacked sky high to take advantage of the fact. 

I concur, Ancients and 'rares' should be cycled through at least once more.

Also, Im 90% sure that the ROSE Captain Eyepatch was not a faith Item. 

Edited by Feuer, 12 May 2015 - 03:24 AM.

#1430 antsmeister

antsmeister

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationEstonia
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 12 May 2015 - 03:53 AM

Why should they be cycled through? It wouldnt change the fact how much zulie is out there. Aswell of, if You dont have them, You arent missing anything. They are just costumes. People who are crying for them are usually the ones who doesent have them. And there again, You dont need them to be good at game.

#1431 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:28 AM

So, what you're saying is essentially

"They weren't there when they were released, so they should have to pay through the nose, instead of having the same fair chance/price as the older players"

#1432 biach

biach

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:35 AM

Just going to throw this out there, I think it's unfair that leonis players get a massive advantage in economy based profits that draconis players can't have,

For example this Hanbok set going for at least 50b, draconis players never got the opportunity to get this item? maybe you could release it again and ancients to level out the playing field. Because right now leonis players are trying to sell items like ancients and Hanbok for very expensive prices... Where is draconis players "special items" that we can sell to leonis players for a great profit? There's not. I personally think this is unfair and probably the only thing I don't like about the merge so far, I understand there are bugs too but I already knew there would be after such a big update. They don't bother me at all and I am prepared to wait for them to be fixed.

so agree,, now draconis players can only watch and see .. nothing can be done about this . im so agree they need to release again those faith items .... those leonis players just need to sell 1 item and they are set for their financial issue . no need to farm or sell and buy any more :( sad but this is the truth

#1433 jacobpalmer

jacobpalmer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:35 AM

"They weren't there when they were released, so they should have to pay through the nose, instead of having the same fair chance/price as the older players"

Whilst you're at it, could you ask them to lower the price of bit coins to about a $1 a piece so I can make a profit like other people have, why shouldn't I have the chance to buy them at the lower price? 

#1434 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:42 AM

dont really care about ancients, but hanbok event? yes *-* its not a faith item so it technically could happen ;o

#1435 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:44 AM

Bit coins aren't a legitimate currency. It was a scam that made the inventor absurdly rich. Besides, I don't agree with currency value. I believe in working and being rewarded fairly as such. 

If someone joins a game, spend 5 months playing, and get 'x' costume. Then say 3 years later, someone joins the same game, performs all the same tasks, they should have the same chance to get that same 'x' costume.

Want me to place that into terms for your bit coin? Here you go.

'A' person invests in 'x' currency and makes 'y' profit after spending 'z' effort/resources.

'B' person invests in 'j' currency and spends 'z' effort/resources, they should also gross 'y' profit.

The only variances is 'x'/'j'. Being the chronological value or  physical action/substance/[ei:noun]

#1436 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:49 AM

We def knew this was going to happen, If we were in the situation leonis players were in, we would also start jacking up prices to score out on it. But..indeed, it sucks for us that it is happening too. Tho i wouldn't mind to see what you suggested happen

Edited by Leeny, 12 May 2015 - 04:49 AM.

#1437 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:18 AM

Sorry but I don't understand the hype here. Ancient item is exactly the same as normal item in term of outlook. U can only see the different when u put them in shop or trade lol

#1438 antsmeister

antsmeister

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:22 AM

Times and prices are changing, deal with it.

#1439 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:22 AM

The chest pieces don't have a class requirement, they're a very flexible costume component. 

#1440 hitchi

hitchi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:30 AM

OMFG...

Feuer's Profile Picture is absolutely right....  :p_sad:

In dont want to generalize the ppl from Draconis, but the ones posting in here and whining about the high prices for some ancients seem to not understand the very mechanics of economy. i know for a fact (and so do YOU) that Draconis' econmomy was flooded with Zulies while ago...

I rejoined rose bout 6 weeks ago (after 5year-break) and since then once in a while i logged into Draconis with my lvl10 Char walking through the Shops in Junon...a retard with no school education whatsoever could realize very quickly: the prices for most items in Draconis have been much much much higher than in Leonis...

What you smart heads say about that, mmh? Any excuse? 

Oh, an not to forget: I've seen in Draconis several hundreds of items i have never seen in Leonis...any explanation for that? 

What an annoying unreflected crowd.... :hmm:

lol

But u know what, its okay....this is a MMO-R(ole)-Play-Game, therefor i accept the appearance of whiners and other pu55y5 and those who just wanna spit their nasty opinion in this forum.

Edited by hitchi, 12 May 2015 - 06:54 AM.

#1441 henrycao

henrycao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:41 AM

I logged a character into junon, then nothing was loading... NPC and players weren't around... I was stuck in one spot... Forced Quit... then tried to relog, and now none of my characters work...

Any possible cure? It says server disconnected when I try to log my character

#1442 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:47 AM

Leonis players who got their own ancients started years before Draconis players. Most of those costumes are overrated and useless. Ancients have some novelty, but Hanbok doesn't even look good. People only like it because it's rare. I'd be fine with it being released again. Any faith item will not be released again.

Edited by DoubleRose, 12 May 2015 - 05:48 AM.

#1443 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:48 AM

OMFG...

Feuer's Profile Picture is absolutely right....

In dont want to generalize the ppl from Draconis, but the ones posting in here and whining about the high prices for some ancients seem to not understand the very mechanics of economy. i know for a fact (and so do YOU) that Draconis' econmomy was flooded with Zulies while ago...

I rejoined rose bout 6 weeks ago (after 5year-break) and since then once in a while i logged into Draconis with my lvl10 Char walking through the Shops in Junon...a retard with no school education whatsoever could realize very quickly: the prices for most items in Draconis have been much much much higher than in Leonis...

What you smart heads say about that, mmh? Any explanation? 

Oh, an not to forget: I've seen in Draconis several hundreds of items i have never seen in Leonis...any excuse for that? 

What an annoying unreflected crowd....

But u know what, its okay....this is a MMO-R(ole)-Play-Game, therefor i accept the appearance of whiners and other pu55y5 and those who just wanna spit their nasty opinion in this forum.

I agree with most of your post but just a question, which several hundreds of items have you seen in draconis that are not in leonis? Just wondering

#1444 Buburi

Buburi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:03 AM

Could someone try contacting devs on the matter of restarting the server real quick? I think a lot of people can't connect or gets disconnected instantly bcuz they need to restart it. At least last time they did restart it, it was fine.

#1445 archop

archop

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:18 AM

Could someone try contacting devs on the matter of restarting the server real quick? I think a lot of people can't connect or gets disconnected instantly bcuz they need to restart it. At least last time they did restart it, it was fine.

Wait.man i call leonis lol

Edited by archop, 12 May 2015 - 06:18 AM.

#1446 Fir3Lord

Fir3Lord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Aura

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:20 AM

there is maintenance and servers will be down today @ (2pm Server Time). maintenance will take minimum 5 hours to complete

#1447 SpawN9999

SpawN9999

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:06 AM

It's no different than a collectible that came out in 1960 and someone bought it when it was just a normal item and is now reselling it.

At the end of the day they're just pixels .

#1448 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:06 AM

It is ridiculous to think that in the current situation, we still need to wait a day that are willing to do the necessary maintenance. This should be considered an EMERGENCY.

Emergency or not, if the fix isn't ready to implement, there's no sense in taking the servers down.

#1449 jacobpalmer

jacobpalmer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:21 AM

Bit coins aren't a legitimate currency. It was a scam that made the inventor absurdly rich. Besides, I don't agree with currency value. I believe in working and being rewarded fairly as such. 

If someone joins a game, spend 5 months playing, and get 'x' costume. Then say 3 years later, someone joins the same game, performs all the same tasks, they should have the same chance to get that same 'x' costume.

Want me to place that into terms for your bit coin? Here you go.

'A' person invests in 'x' currency and makes 'y' profit after spending 'z' effort/resources.

'B' person invests in 'j' currency and spends 'z' effort/resources, they should also gross 'y' profit.

The only variances is 'x'/'j'. Being the chronological value or  physical action/substance/[ei:noun]

Scraping the bottom of the barrel with that one are you not?

Like anything (Real life) Cars, guns, antiques or even virtual things that are limited edition, take World of Tanks for example, they recently removed three tanks that will never return to the game again and if you have them you keep them, what makes you think they should run the "limited edition" items again so that new players can benefit? 

You missed the boat, you weren't around when these things were released or if you were you didn't take advantage of it, tough luck, there are a lot bigger issues going on with Rose than rare items. 

*Whispers* Try complaining about duping, that is the only reason these items are so overpriced. 

#1450 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:33 AM

Yeah I believe we should have a chance to get these costumes as well. But if not..Oh well, people don't have to pay these ridiculous prices that are being presented

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users