Cant Connect To Patch Server - Page 4 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Cant Connect To Patch Server

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#76 Sankun

Sankun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:36 AM

no, I do all the recomendation while cheking here http://status.niceboat-guild.com/

flushing dns
manual patch from http://patch.playrag...ch/00000xxx.RTP

changing version on Version.dat
turn off firewalls win/antivir

and the help after waiting 2 years is "don't post here server is on mantt"

it helps me to solve the problem = no playing more ro2, with this "nice representation of the community"

#77 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 02 June 2015 - 12:27 PM

Fair enough, I apologize for jumping to conclusions. But judging by the time the screenshot was taken, it was close enough to server maintenance downtime that it was likely to have been that particular error. I merely mentioned the "don't necro old topics" because it is a forum rule and would've been more likely to get the topic closed than to provide any additional help. Anyways, sorry.

#78 mikelforever

mikelforever

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 10:47 PM

anyone can help me please? i cant launch the game. it only stays at ragnarok2 updater and after its gone nothing happens

#79 fireache

fireache

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 11:31 PM

THANK YOU!  :p_love:

if your RO2 still installed but doesn't work, you might try this.,

go to your RO2 folder then find the Version.dat file

2n8c0h0.jpg

open it with notepad and the contents are like this

309n5sh.jpg

then try to launch your client., :)

instead of 194, put 197

#80 1087130617084012420

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 15 September 2015 - 05:20 AM

Someone can help me !?!?!? Today i already play a game a little bit. Now, when i try to connect, my updater start download something and then give me the '' Can not Connect to Patch Server  ''. Please, i wanna play :(. Its give me one patch of 4670151 and when it done, nothing happens.

#81 Malkblood

Malkblood

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBetween Life and Death
  • Server:Odin, Ch. 4

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:37 AM

I'm having the same problem, actually. I haven't played Ragnarok 2 Online in awhile. And today I decided to see how are my characters doing and all, but then..after an updater, the updating window shows up and gives me an error "Can't connect to Patch Server."

I also tried to open version.dat and change it, but it doesn't let me save the file to begin with. (EDIT: Now it let me save the version. dat) o.O I don't know what else to do. Changing it to 197 didn't help at all. The error is still there. 

Now that I have better computer, I can't access the game. And with old computer (laptop), I had dealt with huge lagging in Prontera. With new laptop, it worked, but I didn't play it due to IRL. Can someone help?

http://i681.photobuc...od/Ragnarok.jpg

Edited by Malkblood, 24 September 2015 - 09:52 AM.

#82 Mithrandir1986

Mithrandir1986

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 October 2015 - 01:58 AM

I'm having the same problem, actually. I haven't played Ragnarok 2 Online in awhile. And today I decided to see how are my characters doing and all, but then..after an updater, the updating window shows up and gives me an error "Can't connect to Patch Server."

I also tried to open version.dat and change it, but it doesn't let me save the file to begin with. (EDIT: Now it let me save the version. dat) o.O I don't know what else to do. Changing it to 197 didn't help at all. The error is still there. 

Now that I have better computer, I can't access the game. And with old computer (laptop), I had dealt with huge lagging in Prontera. With new laptop, it worked, but I didn't play it due to IRL. Can someone help?

http://i681.photobuc...od/Ragnarok.jpg

I´m having this problem as well. Is there any solution? I tried to re download the installer as well, but after launching it only sais "Ragnarok 2 DLM doesnt work anymore". Is this a Win10 error? Does anyone who can play uses win10?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users