[Important] Compensation for the Database Issue (4/11 - 4/12) - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Important] Compensation for the Database Issue (4/11 - 4/12)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
277 replies to this topic

#26 MrBonBonCat

MrBonBonCat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:57 AM

whoah wild green missing, sohee gone, +20 aram gun staff weapon gone, some god sets gone, my complete cutie sets are not complete anymore, tuna weapons gone, account vault gone, and even my summoner is gone back to begining meow XD

ah to much loss to be writen in here meow

what a disaster meow

really hurt to lose all of it meow

maybe a backup every maintenance would be better meow

#27 xfirebrandx

xfirebrandx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:00 AM

Make it rain Jack's beans!

#28 IceDragon

IceDragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:01 AM

I want to point out that most of us can't play during the week. I spent most of my spring break grinding to compensate for the lack of time i can spend playing during school. Usually i don't even have enough time to play during weekend. I would suggest they open Cookie Factory to help speed the process of gaining back levels. As for the other events. 4x xp might be more suitable for a day because some of us actually farm experience potions that greatly increase our xp rate.

*sigh* my lvl 62 Rouge is now back to lvl 30 trickster....

I also suggest some insane reason compensation so that a lot of plaers don't quit.

Increase drop rate too?

Increase Enchant and soul craft enchant rate to 3x or maybe 4x. Everyone is at a lost right now and DS needs to over compensate for this...

My lvl 30 Trickster wasn't touched since 2010 and  decided to play on it during spring break to reach lvl 62. + i had gear all set up for lvl 65.

Reinforce Scrolls should be dropped at a certain rate too...

I just want to also over emphasize that SPRING BREAK IS OVER AND MOST OF US CAN'T PLAY DURING THE WEEK.

Edited by IceDragon, 12 April 2015 - 10:14 AM.

#29 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:02 AM

maybe a backup every maintenance would be better meow

This is exactly what I posted about in the other topic just now. If the latest backup was more than two weeks old, it's not good at all.

Edited by Laburey21, 12 April 2015 - 09:03 AM.

#30 SuyoBun

SuyoBun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on earth

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:04 AM

I suggest you do something about the fatigue in F7, just having 3x rate isn't gonna work with all the lost  :wah:  Perhaps you can give us that fatigue recovery pot too  :pif:

#31 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:08 AM

Suggests: Open All Character Slots per account, cause really nobody is gonna get the character slot expansion when the game is so unprotected to dual/multi clienting.

Suggests: Free jump Character level 60 w/ Job changed finished for all accounts made before 3/28 w/ leveling bonus box (including 2x exp pot and fatigue potions)

Suggests: Craftable 5*-10* elemental resist cards.

#32 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:12 AM

Just something quick to say here:

It's not Popcorn's fault.

So don't bash him just because he's the one relying the informations from the staff...

Thank you SuikaH for your support.

On behalf of our Dragon Saga producer I quote this official statement of him:

On 4/11 early morning, our User DB and Back up DB encountered a critical error which didn't allow in-game data to be saved. Upon further investigation, we found out that its data and its logs have been corrupted for days before this happened. Unfortunately, as a result, all character related in-game data has been rolled back to 3/28 1:06AM PDT. We will be adding all Item Mall points spent back to the accounts, but due to the volume of data during this lost period, most in-game items/levels achieved cannot be restored. We will be adding bonus rates and bonus items as compensation.

We apologize for the great inconvenience this has caused, we will be trying our best to make sure no such incident occurs again.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by submitting a support ticket.

Thank you.

Kraben
Dragon Saga Producer

#33 Nmrud

Nmrud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:12 AM

OMFG. All of my progress reversed :(

From lv61 back to lv56. I had the bone weap +12 at lv60 and it was going up. I had the agnes and avice guru medals, and i was going for the alex guru

medal and i was farming alex gloves. Besides that i had all the quest completed prior to my level.

!!!!

#34 Blossom333

Blossom333

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:13 AM

What the F? i started playing for 8-9days and that is before 28/3 and i was grinding like mad to level 62 and now im login to my account asking me to create a new character again ? u guys might as well as me uninstall the game. Seriously if u cant manage ur software/hardware system u have, how u expect people to put trust in u. I wouldn't be surprised if there'll be another critical blow and had to shutdown for days for another inspection. Although u guys can compensate with exp rates and even if u guys can trace back d purchased IM and return d amount to d owner, SOWHAT ?? is compensation all u can give us ?? ur compensation is good enough to satisfy our loss ?? u basically giving us higher exp rate to grind madly and once again there goes our precious time again.. 2 weeks+ of rollback LMFAO..

#35 meonggg

meonggg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Server:bluemoon

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:14 AM

i agreed its not poppie fault, its a wp fault, i really disappointed with wp..

#36 ScrambledCraig

ScrambledCraig

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:17 AM

I would like a Soul event/ compensation <3

#37 Ansurem

Ansurem

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:17 AM

how about x5 exp event for the time being with x5 exp pots 

#38 godzylla3

godzylla3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:22 AM

You may want to have all the tickets submited and fixed since the 28th re done items that were restored to my account are now gone again :sob:

#39 loveyxk

loveyxk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Server:it's only one server!

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:26 AM

I saw that u said u would restore IM points, but ... i converted my IM to gold before 3/28 and after 3/28... what can i get ?

#40 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:29 AM

i agreed its not poppie fault, its a wp fault, i really disappointed with wp..

I know everyone of you is upset and disappointed. So am I being a player, too.

But it's also not WP's fault, because what happened was totally unpredictiable and should not have happend like it has theoretically.

Now we have learned the hard way that impossible things can happen sometimes.

We have guard systems to prevent such things to happen, but we now see, it was not enough. And as the producer said in his statement they will do their very best that such thing will not occur again.

Sadly, it is not possible for us to recover items and gold. If this would have been possible, no rollback would have been needed.

I know many of you are near to quit now. And I can understand your anger. I know you made much effort during the last 2 weeks. But we can complain and rant how much we want, it can't be changed sadly. You can believe me if I tell you that the WP staff and the producer is really sad that they couldn't prevent this rollback. And you have the right to be angry and upset about the whole situation. But please - before you rage quit - think twice. Cosult your pillow before you react and ask yourself why you play Dragon Saga. If you then decide to quit, I'm not able to hold you. But I can tell you personally, I am sad about everyone who quits. And I hope we are a great community which can come through this bad happening together.

Thank you!

Edited by VModPopcorn, 12 April 2015 - 09:36 AM.

#41 alienbooya3

alienbooya3

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:31 AM

I've lost everything! I started playing 4 days ago! Bye lvl 42 Myrmidon! :p_sick:  :sob:  Well that was a waste of time...

Edited by alienbooya3, 12 April 2015 - 09:35 AM.

#42 ScrambledCraig

ScrambledCraig

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:32 AM

So soul comensation is out of the question

#43 MrBonBonCat

MrBonBonCat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:32 AM

since some people can only play during weekend, maybe it's better to hold this compensation event every weekend for a couple of weeks meow

i saw some people post in this forum and said they can only play during weekend meow

so with this special compensation weekend event will make everyone get their compensation like they should have meow

and you should check your server again meow

something still not acting well meow

login server got some problem meow

change character got a problem too meow

and i'm not sure if everything in your mail box went missing or not.

mine is almost cleared out meow.

better double check your server before it's going to be a roll back again meow

#44 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:35 AM

deer wp,

i jsut returned from long break and maxed out my palladium card on gold farmers grinded 25/7/365 starting exactly 3/28 noe everything gone  :sob:

who will compensation??

#45 KingofAces

KingofAces

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:37 AM

Bring back the create characters that are already leveled with armor. I made a marksman that was from level 1 to 39 now its gone. I know you can do this because it was a past event I have a paladin on here thats 40 because I had a higher level char 

#46 qazwsx42753

qazwsx42753

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:I don't know :D

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:39 AM

i can't remember what i did in 2weeks, too many change  :Emo_21:

#47 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:40 AM

and i'm not sure if everything in your mail box went missing or not.

mine is almost cleared out meow.

The mails might have expired. Even though all data was rolled back, the date has still jumped from 28/3 to 12/4, so time-dependent stuff like pets, shops, vault expansions and mails might be expired now. 

Edited by Laburey21, 13 April 2015 - 09:54 PM.

#48 meonggg

meonggg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Server:bluemoon

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:42 AM

mail expired too? amazing...huff..

#49 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:46 AM

mail expired too? amazing...huff..

Mails are kept for 30 days in your inbox, then they are deleted. Not sure if this applies to mails with attachments as well.

#50 michaelwee1

michaelwee1

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:46 AM

why always cross map then hp and mp be 50% pls fix it

pls give all lv1 [Event] Elf item and sealed magma item

alot of people starting from lv 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users