Clan Update - Details - Page 5 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Clan Update - Details

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#101 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:11 AM

that means from total exp in DGs normal players will get 50% only per mob? (From 80k 40k normal players get wile premium get the 80k?) With anleast one premium acc in DG group? Omg if this is true, i can die in peace nw :3

Correct me if I'm wrong Leo/Gen.. I think it means, it doesnt matter whether your DG group has premium players or not.. as long as you are premium you get the extra 50% exp.. like 80k per spider in cou.. while those without premium gets the normal exp without the 50% bonus.. so about 50k++ exp per spider.. and as for Clan Points.. are they like Valor Points dropped on the ground where you have to loot to get it? And it is equally shared between the players in your DG group? or is it like the zulie boxes in DG where it is equally divided amongst the number of members in your DG group?

#102 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:59 AM

Or does each character in a clan get clan points added on like Experience.  And do you have to be with other clannies? or are the CP that you get just automatically added into the clan points like they are now if you pick them up?

#103 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:41 AM

Will we have a set amount of people that can be a certain rank still? Right now you can only have 3 DM, so many captains, veterans, etc. per max clan grade with 50 people. In the new update will we be able to make as many as we want DM, Captain or whatever the ranks will be? Will I be able to make all my members DMs for example?

There will no longer be limits to how many of each member rank you can assign, with the exception of Master which there can only be one of at any given time.

will we be able to assign "properties" or functions allowed or not allowed per rank? For example can I make one of my DMs able to kick clan members? Will only DMs still be able to add to the clan or can I, as master, allow different people different abilities like adding members, doing things with clan skills, etc.?

Not at launch, however the ability to customize permissions on a per-rank basis is a feature we have designed the new clan system with in mind and is under consideration for a future update.

Right now if a member has been AWOL for a long time or has been reported to be causing issues I am able to put them as red rookies. We use that as a way to let those members know that they are the next to be kicked if we have to make room or that they need to talk to me or a DM. Will we have any system like that in the update?

The "Red Rookie" rank is still available, which functions similarly to how it does currently.

I think it means, it doesnt matter whether your DG group has premium players or not.. as long as you are premium you get the extra 50% exp.. like 80k per spider in cou.. while those without premium gets the normal exp without the 50% bonus.. so about 50k++ exp per spider

Correct, everyone will now be able to earn EXP in dungeons regardless of a player's Premium Account status, however Premium Account holders will now earn an additional 50% to EXP gains over Non-Premium Accounts, just as they do in regular maps.

and as for Clan Points.. are they like Valor Points dropped on the ground where you have to loot to get it? And it is equally shared between the players in your DG group? or is it like the zulie boxes in DG where it is equally divided amongst the number of members in your DG group?

Or does each character in a clan get clan points added on like Experience. And do you have to be with other clannies? or are the CP that you get just automatically added into the clan points like they are now if you pick them up?

You are both correct. Clan points are given both as dropped items (as they do currently), and as an automatic reward in the same way character EXP is earned when a monster is killed. Clan points given as an automatic reward are split up between party/group members in the same way EXP is split up.

Edited by Genesis, 04 May 2015 - 01:24 PM.

#104 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:22 AM

Omg omg omg omg ty genesis, nw i can finally die in peace :3

#105 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:29 AM

I've read through it, hope I didn't miss what I'm about to ask - here goes:

Will you be able to see the amount of clan points each member has earned/contributed for the clan? Would be much appreciated if so.

#106 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:40 AM

Will you be able to see the amount of clan points each member has earned/contributed for the clan? Would be much appreciated if so.

That would be nice, and certain perks/achieves awarded after certain amounts. 

#107 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:46 AM

I like this idea! That would be so cool :)

#108 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 06 May 2015 - 03:53 PM

We thought it would be cool too, but when we logistically looked at the data that would need to be saved to do so, it became an extra complication and data storage factor. We opted not to, at least at this point. It was less the data storage, than it was the complication of how to track it because points are sent to the clan's pool, and not stored on the character.

#109 TaeNiMiku

TaeNiMiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationPeak of Mount Eruca
  • Server:Hebarn

Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:52 AM

One of the reasons why I'm not in a Clan in the first place is my guilt of having little contribution to it especially when I'm still trying to make myself strong. As I can't also play as much as I want (of course), I'd feel bad when I'm off the game for quite a while, and perhaps because of that, I was once kicked off a Clan for being "inactive". I was just really busy during that certain period. I might as well not join one so that they wouldn't think bad of me when I'm off the game for quite a while.

Then again there are a lot of ways in order to work around this one, especially now that Clan points aren't restricted to Clan fields anyway. I also think it'll be quite lively, hahaha

Edited by TaeNiMiku, 07 May 2015 - 04:08 AM.

#110 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 07 May 2015 - 03:44 AM

Hey miku, join my clan then =p i miss you so lol

#111 TaeNiMiku

TaeNiMiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationPeak of Mount Eruca
  • Server:Hebarn

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:00 AM

Hello Kaaaat, hahahaha

Thank you, Kat. I'll think about it, hahaha :p_laugh: 

#112 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:09 AM

Hm..was hoping you guys would have removed clan skills/passives from PVP/stat points. oh well thats just my own thought

#113 Cool4lisa

Cool4lisa

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:draconis and leonis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 02:48 PM

when can my clan promote to next rank ? we've farmed at clan field and alrd got lots of points like over 3 k ( we had nothing to do) and my brother seem to not be able to promote me to commander or dm why ? our friend could but is it still an bug ?

#114 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:02 PM

Your clan points can be used to purchase clan upgrades under your character's Skill tab > Clan. You will need a lot of clan points to get one skill though. Promoting/inviting someone, learning clan skills can delay for like 10-20 minutes sometimes. You just need to wait if its not inviting/promoting properly, its slow...

#115 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:57 PM

when can my clan promote to next rank ? we've farmed at clan field and alrd got lots of points like over 3 k ( we had nothing to do) and my brother seem to not be able to promote me to commander or dm why ? our friend could but is it still an bug ?

In case you tried to promote in the clan field, it wouldn't work, because it's a PvP map.

Go to another map and try again, or just go outside, Crystal Snowfields?

#116 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:38 AM

Wish we can gey cps from playing pvp game modes.. s7nce I dont like pvm

#117 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:03 AM

Wish we can gey cps from playing pvp game modes.. s7nce I dont like pvm

Soon, soon. Let us get the servers back to normal, we'll continue on the clan update.

#118 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:34 AM

Soon, soon. Let us get the servers back to normal, we'll continue on the clan update.

Good..even so, i lost all my clan members, can't even add barely any of them back. Goes for my clan and my war clan.  Zzzzz..and yeah people will say "JUST FARM CLAN PONTS"...pfft

#119 Anonymous007

Anonymous007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Kings Landing

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:07 PM

I think the amount of clan points needed for each upgrade is a bit much dont you think? I seen millions of CP needed for upgrades...I have a life outside of Rose lol

#120 chippy

chippy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:23 PM

not only is the amount of clan points unrealistic but all the passive skills are only for 1 month then you have to collect the clan points to get them again

#121 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:46 PM

Thats good to hear... while youre at it, can you also add passives from the valor shop to the honor shop.. coz like I said I really hate pvm haha

And I dont see the clan heal and clan res in the clan skill tab

#122 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:59 PM

I agree with you helloitsme, I would like to see those passives in Valor. Us players that aren't in huge clans would be a hell of a time to solo lvl the clan up.(It took me a lot of hard work to lvl Leena clan to grade 7 alone)..Anyway Leonis if you read this please consider putting it in Valor. But if not I totally understand why you won't because you want us to fully work together)...But maybe you could make the passives only available to Clan Masters in Valor. Anyway that's just my thought

..Uhmm im not too sure if that would work but I am just agreeing with helloitsme, I like that idea.

Edited by Leeny, 12 May 2015 - 03:01 PM.

#123 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:57 PM

not only is the amount of clan points unrealistic but all the passive skills are only for 1 month then you have to collect the clan points to get them again

Once a clan gets going, collecting points won't be that much of an issue.

One thing everyone isn't aware of (yet) is the amount of Clan Points we're going to be offering through Honor purchases. We're keeping PvP on the higher mark of point generation, but through all the rush and chaos, Clan Point purchases through the Honor shops was overlooked.

So, here's the spoiler, that's in today's patch notes.

It will be, 100 Clan Points, per 1 Honor earned, will go a long way, and means any active clan, can easily purchase up their skills in the given time of a month. As for PvM gains, still an active clan, can still generate a high amount of points over time, even if they go through the conversion of Valor to Honor, in order to purchase Clan Points.

Thats good to hear... while youre at it, can you also add passives from the valor shop to the honor shop.. coz like I said I really hate pvm haha

And I dont see the clan heal and clan res in the clan skill tab

You can convert Valor and Honor back and forth for a premium, if you want it that badly.

The Heal and Resurrection skills were left out because they were having problems that weren't able to be corrected before the update was scheduled. We will implement them at a later date once they are ready.

#124 kumpiakot

kumpiakot

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:02 PM

any update on the clan color leonis? i am excited on everything except for that :heh:

#125 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:03 PM

any update on the clan color leonis? i am excited on everything except for that :heh:

Me too! I really hate this gray clan color T_T

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users