#51 Gnasty

Gnasty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:34 AM

Question. Hiria's Tear is only for Bourg/Artisans, so how can you even equip it?

#52 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:36 AM

Question. Hiria's Tear is only for Bourg/Artisans, so how can you even equip it?

There is a Hiria's Tear for all job classes. The one for muses has charm and int; for hawkers it's charm and dex, and for soldiers it's charm and str. Which version you get from the queen is determined by the job of the character and it locks to that character on acquire.

#53 Gnasty

Gnasty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:28 AM

There is a Hiria's Tear for all job classes. The one for muses has charm and int; for hawkers it's charm and dex, and for soldiers it's charm and str. Which version you get from the queen is determined by the job of the character and it locks to that character on acquire.

Oh, okay. Had no idea! But they all share the same name? Think that's kind of weird, and also makes it difficult to find around shops.

#54 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:27 AM

Oh, okay. Had no idea! But they all share the same name? Think that's kind of weird, and also makes it difficult to find around shops.

Well since they now lock to the character on acquire, and each character can only do the quest once, you won't find them in too many shops anymore since they can't really be farmed for.

If you do see one in a shop, be sure to purchase it with the character that needs it because it won't be moveable after you buy it.  Locked is locked forever.

#55 Gnasty

Gnasty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:49 PM

Well since they now lock to the character on acquire, and each character can only do the quest once, you won't find them in too many shops anymore since they can't really be farmed for.

If you do see one in a shop, be sure to purchase it with the character that needs it because it won't be moveable after you buy it.  Locked is locked forever.

Now that's really good to know... Thanks for the heads up. Btw, is the quest still receivable?

#56 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:00 PM

If you havent done it yet, you can still do the quest.

#57 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 19 December 2015 - 02:11 PM

Heres a tip:
[Assuming you are using a magic tool]
Getting Mana Crux instead of Meditation is more beneficial since you have higher CHA and it has higher values.

Mana Crux Lvl 5
+5MP Recovery Rate 5 +1 MP Recovery Rate per 20 Charm

Meditation Lvl 5
+5MP Recovery Rate and +1 MP Recovery Rate per 25 Inteligence

Also when you get [or max out] Mana convergence at Lvl3 you will never run out of mana when healing, unless you will ress for 4 consecutive times using IM Soul Restore.

#58 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:17 PM

Heres a tip:
[Assuming you are using a magic tool]
Getting Mana Crux instead of Meditation is more beneficial since you have higher CHA and it has higher values.

Mana Crux Lvl 5
+5MP Recovery Rate 5 +1 MP Recovery Rate per 20 Charm

Meditation Lvl 5
+5MP Recovery Rate and +1 MP Recovery Rate per 25 Inteligence

Also when you get [or max out] Mana convergence at Lvl3 you will never run out of mana when healing, unless you will ress for 4 consecutive times using IM Soul Restore.

although if you're on def gear, your int is increased and cha decreased dramatically so it doesn't help as much as if you're on cha gear, actually i messed with it at one point during when we had free reset, my cleric went up to 230mp rec :v

but that was a long time ago so yeah.

Anyways for me i think either way works, just stating that if you're on def gear, take note that the cha will decrease dramatically

#59 Enigmus

Enigmus

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationDutch Outer Heaven

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:10 AM

Hi, returning player here.

The kudos

Thanks for this guide, was looking for one and here it is, a well written to the point buff guide.

The intro

At the moment I'm using my buff cleric together with my main (launcher Bourg) and only have the charm spells maxed at 5.

The chant buffs are untouched so I still have 12x5=60 points to get all the chant party buffs maxed. The problem is that im already

lvl 176 so I'll only have 54 more points to spend.

The question

Eventually a job reset book will come to my aid, but I'm curious which skills (apart from the buffs) are critical as a buffer (in a 2-party or 2+party group)

Am still missing some CHA skillpoints and CHA items since im not max level so I'm running with 302 INT and 863 charm. Is this decent or not very optimal?

The Sidenote

I'm taking a break from wow (waiting for the new expansion but I'm kind of missing my Disc Priest and Restoration Druid. Healers for the win!

Edited by Enigmus, 19 January 2016 - 11:13 AM.

#60 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:44 PM

Hi, returning player here.

The kudos

Thanks for this guide, was looking for one and here it is, a well written to the point buff guide.

The intro

At the moment I'm using my buff cleric together with my main (launcher Bourg) and only have the charm spells maxed at 5.

The chant buffs are untouched so I still have 12x5=60 points to get all the chant party buffs maxed. The problem is that im already

lvl 176 so I'll only have 54 more points to spend.

The question

Eventually a job reset book will come to my aid, but I'm curious which skills (apart from the buffs) are critical as a buffer (in a 2-party or 2+party group)

Am still missing some CHA skillpoints and CHA items since im not max level so I'm running with 302 INT and 863 charm. Is this decent or not very optimal?

The Sidenote

I'm taking a break from wow (waiting for the new expansion but I'm kind of missing my Disc Priest and Restoration Druid. Healers for the win!

When you max the charm buffs (single target buffs) you can also max the chants (party buffs) for free. They do not require skill points and I find the party buffs to be more useful since my clerics are always in a party with my other characters.

You didn't mention whether or not you have any passive skills. Some of them are important to me at least, but rather than go into some long thing here, I'm going to send you a pm with the details and you can compare to see what might work for you.

#61 Enigmus

Enigmus

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 12:25 AM

When you max the charm buffs (single target buffs) you can also max the chants (party buffs) for free. They do not require skill points and I find the party buffs to be more useful since my clerics are always in a party with my other characters.

You didn't mention whether or not you have any passive skills. Some of them are important to me at least, but rather than go into some long thing here, I'm going to send you a pm with the details and you can compare to see what might work for you.

Hi,

I totally overlooked the part where Chant buffs are free when the Charms are maxed. :p_omg:  This is such great news. Was debating wether to buy the IM skillbooks or the unique ones. After some consideration I feel the convenience of having 2 buffs given for one click is better than having extended buffperiods. The other skillpoints are used for mostly the passive MP recovery skills, bonfire, INT buff and a multiple healing skills.

EDIT: Thanks a bunch for the PM! It really made me understand the class better. Most of the charm stuff I already have. But I'm using the leprechaun hat instead of the shamrock since it's a bit too expensive atm. My worry about this FS buff class is how vulnerable it is, especially when you multibox. Any way around it besides putting the leftover sp in STR?

Edited by Enigmus, 20 January 2016 - 12:33 AM.

#62 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 20 January 2016 - 08:28 AM

Hi,

I totally overlooked the part where Chant buffs are free when the Charms are maxed. :p_omg:  This is such great news. Was debating wether to buy the IM skillbooks or the unique ones. After some consideration I feel the convenience of having 2 buffs given for one click is better than having extended buffperiods. The other skillpoints are used for mostly the passive MP recovery skills, bonfire, INT buff and a multiple healing skills.

EDIT: Thanks a bunch for the PM! It really made me understand the class better. Most of the charm stuff I already have. But I'm using the leprechaun hat instead of the shamrock since it's a bit too expensive atm. My worry about this FS buff class is how vulnerable it is, especially when you multibox. Any way around it besides putting the leftover sp in STR?

myself i dont have the shamrock either, so no worry about that. You should use exalted gear or reinforced gear to creat more defense :).

Also i use mana shield ( a skill) for a better defense, i hope that this helps.

Furthermore i am happy that this guide is helping you :).

#63 Enigmus

Enigmus

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 02:19 PM

Hi Angeltje,

I was able to get my hands on a shamrock hat for 20b. But will be quitting the game since the game lost it's appeal with it's simplistic nature and lacking content.

I'm keeping the accounts for the future and I'm glad that there are people like you around to help others to enjoy their game. So my (shamrock)hat's off to you.

See you all again in maybe 5 years lol

kw7NBmZ.gif?1

#64 Truesdale

Truesdale

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 08:01 PM

Minimum int for legendary amazing brush to be equipped is 333. Your recommended amount of int is 304. How come?

#65 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 February 2016 - 09:44 PM

Minimum int for legendary amazing brush to be equipped is 333. Your recommended amount of int is 304. How come?

My clerics have 276 int (stat). The passive skill in the common tab called Knowledge Training adds 25 int and Hiria's Tear adds 40 int. That brings you to 341 which is enough to equip the Legendary Amazing Brush. 

#66 Truesdale

Truesdale

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 01:11 AM

My clerics have 276 int (stat). The passive skill in the common tab called Knowledge Training adds 25 int and Hiria's Tear adds 40 int. That brings you to 341 which is enough to equip the Legendary Amazing Brush. 

Hi, Honey!

Thanks for your all replies to my queries. I appreciate them and they were really helpful.

Cheers!

#67 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 01 March 2016 - 01:16 AM

TL;DR: Cleric Build 

Stats: CHA 400: Rest INT

Buffs: Get them all, rest SP into survival.

EQ: CHA set, Survival Set

^^ essentially, that's the base, without EQ being listed. 

#68 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 09:12 PM

Hi Angeltje,

I was able to get my hands on a shamrock hat for 20b. But will be quitting the game since the game lost it's appeal with it's simplistic nature and lacking content.
I'm keeping the accounts for the future and I'm glad that there are people like you around to help others to enjoy their game. So my (shamrock)hat's off to you.
See you all again in maybe 5 years lol

kw7NBmZ.gif?1

Oh wow, i am late but many thanks for the kind words

#69 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 09:13 PM

Hi, Honey!

Thanks for your all replies to my queries. I appreciate them and they were really helpful.

Cheers!

Indeed honey is right. I said that amount of int because of hirias tear.

#70 bakariou

bakariou

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 11:00 PM

can u tell me, best gear for aa w/ sub stat? i use reinforce orlean now, w/ random sub :v, what should i use for sub?

#71 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 05 June 2016 - 05:56 AM

can u tell me, best gear for aa w/ sub stat? i use reinforce orlean now, w/ random sub :v, what should i use for sub?

i can't talk much about pvping but since you're starting out in it, i kinda can. Personally i go for a little more defence with a max stat sub on every gear and have 1 gear thats charm gear, most of the time, its my wand. Figure out yourself which stats you can put to make yourself tanker but my build would only take you so far. If you want to proceed further in pvp, you have to get some gems and honor gears to increase your survivability.

That's all the advice i got, cuz not many people are willing to share builds here as they might be copied around. Anyways good luck to you and i hope you manage to find the right build for your own cleric =3

P.S there's a big update coming up, god knows when, and you might have to change your build even further if you want to go pvp. So don't hope for too much yet until that update is here, for now i advice just stick to getting some better gears and subs. Once again, good luck =3 

#72 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 12:59 AM

I use as Full Support exalted as gear in AA. atm i dont remember my subs, but i will check asap

#73 RISK7

RISK7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 07:53 AM

Angeltje any chance you'll be making edits to this for the patch just released? :)

#74 2982140607214517260

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Server:No more

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:44 PM

Desperately need guidance.......I dont know this patch....I dont know what to reset. I dont know what to add.

Does the 'charm' still affects buffing?

#75 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:36 AM

Angeltje any chance you'll be making edits to this for the patch just released? :)

i am making edits for it today :)

Desperately need guidance.......I dont know this patch....I dont know what to reset. I dont know what to add.

Does the 'charm' still affects buffing?

buffs are now affected by the stats from  the player that you're buffing and buffs are with % now instead of +.

Side note, i will be focused on healing and defense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users