Hunter/Avenger/Ranger Class Update Preview and talks - Page 9 - Class Discussion - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Hunter/Avenger/Ranger Class Update Preview and talks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
239 replies to this topic

#201 DRAGONMANdavid1

DRAGONMANdavid1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 01 July 2016 - 02:41 AM

why in avenger should use staff when have skills on knuckles and have knuckles mastery? old avenger tree was better...should give avenger too light property damage mastery passive

Edited by DRAGONMANdavid1, 01 July 2016 - 02:43 AM.

#202 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 01:21 AM

just add light property to knukle mastery but it needs to be 3 times the amount of the half assed copy paste done.

#203 ChicacZ

ChicacZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPlanet Namic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 03 July 2016 - 08:12 AM

xD nuckle skills on Avenger is Useless and The Nuckle on MDC is low SCAD xD i rather to Used staff its better xD

#204 Lupino1985

Lupino1985

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:31 PM

Balancing a race all right, but what they did with the defiler, was pure slutty!

#205 VanBalzac

VanBalzac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Hamerine

Posted 06 September 2016 - 01:35 AM

xD nuckle skills on Avenger is Useless and The Nuckle on MDC is low SCAD xD i rather to Used staff its better xD

Yeahh  couse all vengy use magic jewels and staff 

Make bombs physical damage ,and we can play with  a good damage in the  launcher knukle and bombs 

A pure ss physical dmg class  how it should be

Add  light damage in Radiant   create a totem like Mistic  damaging  enemies with light dmg and healling alies 

Increase range of Avengy Strike  and add stun 

#206 jouri

jouri

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:55 AM

Phys dmg on traps would be nice yes. 

Making the "shot" skills instant cast and having them increase range with range extension and fixed firing, people might actually consider the abilities then.

#207 ChicacZ

ChicacZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPlanet Namic

Posted 07 September 2016 - 12:02 PM

Phys dmg on traps would be nice yes. 

Making the "shot" skills instant cast and having them increase range with range extension and fixed firing, people might actually consider the abilities then.

lol bro if u Make it Phys dmg that traps i thnk its not good better it still remain on magic..

#208 VanBalzac

VanBalzac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 07 September 2016 - 01:21 PM

lol bro if u Make it Phys dmg that traps i thnk its not good better it still remain on magic..

I got magic dmg jewels and staff in vengy to boost trap dmg

but with staff and magic jewels  we lose some launcher and knuckle skills power (laucnher and knuckle have more phsk dmg than staff magic dmg )with a good potential debuff " Avengy Strike'' 

and today is easy got cap light resist  

i know have a lot prots and radis to buff in pvp   but have wls too 

cant use escaping with staff

knukle can be enchanted with srdd 

the problem is mdc knukle  got a bit low scad and no add phys dmg in reforce (dont know if is bug or is proposital)

but all this years playing as Avenger  i think now in this moment physk damage in traps will be better than light dmg 

but they need remove trap delay and increase range of Avengy Strike to 30m and maybe add a 1s stun 

i think vengy will be more competitve  :thumb2:

#209 ChicacZ

ChicacZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPlanet Namic

Posted 14 September 2016 - 01:43 AM

actually im Launcher type Venger but Like Prot class sometimes THey need to Switch it to wand to get more Heals...me its better Bro maintain magic u can switch it to Launcher to escape,,i thnk the new weapon where release it soon and there is a chance the Nuckle well get good scad and let us See it will be good stats if there is nothing happen let us strike to Physical.. but for i like to maintain that Magic type instead on Physical bro...

#210 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:14 PM

but with staff and magic jewels  we lose some launcher and knuckle skills power (laucnher and knuckle have more phsk dmg than staff magic dmg )with a good potential debuff " Avengy Strike'' 

this is the problem those skills should be able to be used by avenger with knuckles/wand/staff. with that avenger gets skills it needs with traps. using knuckle wand or staf....

#211 VanBalzac

VanBalzac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:33 PM

Make Secret Lab  bosses capturable  or just Warlord Houman  :thumb2:

#212 ChicacZ

ChicacZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPlanet Namic

Posted 21 September 2016 - 01:13 PM

:D its more fun if they going to up that actually did u notice that DNA for Pet Capture its useless anyway,, i hope they going to fix it or something remove or change it.

#213 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 September 2016 - 01:25 PM

:D its more fun if they going to up that actually did u notice that DNA for Pet Capture its useless anyway,, i hope they going to fix it or something remove or change it.

Not the only dna in game that's useless lol
TBH I've been a little scared to even look at them.

#214 VanBalzac

VanBalzac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 21 September 2016 - 02:00 PM

make valdes monsters capturable, solve this  :waddle:

#215 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9
  • Server:Valdes/Trifri

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:52 AM

Ranger needs CAD from DEX  and Avenger needs staff passive . problem solved for both classes 

#216 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 02:27 AM

Ranger needs CAD from DEX and Avenger needs staff passive . problem solved for both classes

Cad from dex will make some Rangers hit over 5k damage
Maybe a bit over kill
As for staff passive, how about fixing knuckles instead? Because that is our idea.

#217 feka1

feka1

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 03:56 AM

Strong Avengers in pvp on the server 1-2, any change needs to be very careful to not kill. in January 2015 the Avengers "stepped up" by removing the very useful 3 sec stun, launcher-protection Debuff. Giving suicide jump skill, which nobody uses. Want more? I play an avenger and I am satisfied all now. If you have a physical damage bomb, what will change? Bomb damage +400 and in the defender elem and radiants buffs -1500? Not nice to play auto+bomb, because they need 100% of both chance and 2500+ both cad, it is impossible. What is really needed avenger, this new monsters with skills that can be tamed. Avenger in game is improved hunter, why 90 level only 1 monster can be useful, and the 35 level with low HP. But not strong 1 to 1, because the experienced players not attack him, and he not give stun, and die for 3 seconds in the rains in battlefields. Looking for a new powerful monsters, in new dungeon, with nice skills, and real avengers will be happy. Avengers really die now 1-2 not fail avengers in server.

#218 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:41 AM

Ranger's long range Stun which has casting time should have  atleast 7 sec stun DURATION just like Assassin's SCUD stun 

#219 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 01 October 2016 - 02:37 AM

Ranger's long range Stun which has casting time should have  atleast 7 sec stun DURATION just like Assassin's SCUD stun 

Are you crazy...?

And ranger stun can be made instant with DNA.

Edited by Kazara, 01 October 2016 - 02:38 AM.

#220 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9

Posted 01 October 2016 - 02:54 AM

Are you crazy...?

And ranger stun can be made instant with DNA.

ya well SCUD is instant aswell , i dont see a problem with stun being instant . all other stuns are instant in this game lol , also i dont think u can lower the CD on long range stun for ranger , u can only make the slow nearly instant  but who cares about instant slow that lasts for 6 seconds only  so ranger needs 7 sec  long range stun 

#221 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 01 October 2016 - 03:54 AM

ya well SCUD is instant aswell , i dont see a problem with stun being instant . all other stuns are instant in this game lol , also i dont think u can lower the CD on long range stun for ranger , u can only make the slow nearly instant  but who cares about instant slow that lasts for 6 seconds only  so ranger needs 7 sec  long range stun 

7 sec long range stun is absolutely BS, no offense. Sin is sin. You want ranger to do what a sin can do but at over 30 meters? =/

You can make the stun instant too, there is a DNA.

Edited by Kazara, 01 October 2016 - 03:56 AM.

#222 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 06:54 AM

Ranger's long range Stun which has casting time should have atleast 7 sec stun DURATION just like Assassin's SCUD stun

Hahaha no
Simply no
The 50m ranger stun is instant
There is dna for it
And for a class that hits from 50m away to have 7 sec stun is just silly

#223 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9

Posted 01 October 2016 - 10:06 AM

Hahaha no
Simply no
The 50m ranger stun is instant
There is dna for it
And for a class that hits from 50m away to have 7 sec stun is just silly

then how dafuq u want ranger to pvp  when all he got is 3 sec stun ? let's remove elementalist's range stun and HP stealing skill would u like that ? then Ele cant do crap  in pvp . some classes need boost  and ranger needs 5-7 sec stun , it doesnt have  to be instant  

Edited by emrah1, 01 October 2016 - 10:07 AM.

#224 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9

Posted 10 October 2016 - 09:38 AM

Ranger Update Idea 

1.Sniper's Coolness = should remain the same

2.Escape =  maybe lower it down to 10 second CD ? also 2nd Escape skill  would be really usefull just  like Assassin's Dash but ofc  with 10 sec CD not less  , because ranger is the weakest pvp class in the game for already idk 8 years ?   , i started playing 2008 

3.Weapon Upgrade = this skill is very good and should remain the same + DNA should be the same 

4.Diversionary Firing = fails alot need higher success chance 

5.Smoke Shell Firing = fails alot need higher success chance ( kinda useless skill )

6.Uppercut = overall a good close range stun but needs a lower cooldown maybe 10 sec or so 

7.Launcher Weapon Mastery = long range atk passive   but could be better ( higher dmg bonus or can be changed into CAD passive ) 

8.Repairing Launcher  = main atk dmg buff skill  , should remain the same 

9.Stealth Detection = should remain the same 

10.Fixed Firing = should remain the same but the buff SHOULD LAST EVEN if u get hit by SPELLS ( auto attacks doesnt cancel the buff ) so spells shouldnt cancel it aswell 

11.Range Extension  should remain the same but shouldnt decrease the atk.speed by 1 sec , ur basically useless if you pop Range Extension especially if u dont have tempest atk.speed buff , u atk so slow that it doesnt matter how far u are 

12.Poison Bomb Firing = remove the def penalty or make it a CAD buff instead of dmg buff 

13.Shock Firing = i think this stun should have atleast 5 second duration , some ppl say its instant but it is not  , there is 1 sec delay/preparation timer during launching of the skill ( ranger has only 2x stuns  and both of them got high CD and short duration ) + we all  know that after casting a skill on a long range physical class there is 1 sec delay before u start auto attacking again ( atleast that's the case for ranger  )  so casting skills + attacking highly reduces the chance for ranger to deal dmg and survive at the same time ( that's why long range stun should be 5 second atleast so ranger can do atleast some dmg in pvp before he dies ( also stun range + auto atk range arent the ame ) long range stun range  always  has higher range  than auto attack  range unless u have FULL DEX jewels and longe range buffs popped at the same time ) so if u worry about stunning tha target and killing it imediatelly that wont happen 

14.Head Shot = well 3 sec casting ? ur gonna die before u cast that skill , make it atleast 1.5 second ? also the success rate of that skill is like 20 % , very bad skill 

Well as u can see i didnt mention the rest of the Ranger skills because they are kinda useless .

First job attack skills should be removed or replaced with AOE DAMAGE OVER TIME , just like Shadow Runner .

Second Job attack Skills and Evasion debuff skill  i think they could be replaced with some kind of HP REGEN  / ATK.SPEED type of buff for a set duration with DNA to increase the duration .

A pet with STUN IMMUNITY  ( like Dominator )  is kinda necessary if we want Ranger to have a slight chance in pvp vs (  Assassin's . Warlord's , Zerk's , Druids ( cause they stunlock you and u die before u do anything , just like any other class ) but other classes got heals , etc skills so yea Ranger needs alot  of improvements :(

I hope someone reads this long post lol 

Edited by emrah1, 10 October 2016 - 09:43 AM.

#225 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:23 AM

Yeah you can stop posting this everywhere
Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users