Hunter/Avenger/Ranger Class Update Preview and talks - Page 7 - Class Discussion - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Hunter/Avenger/Ranger Class Update Preview and talks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
239 replies to this topic

#151 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 August 2015 - 06:27 AM

Aw geez, look what you weirdos with Heal for venger and ranger are making me do! You are making me agree with Sandy...this is...ridonkulous!

I think we can put back the HP regen while in combat. Makes sense to me. Don't think it is abusable. At least I cant think of a way that it can be abused.

Anyways, venger and ranger DO NOT NEED HEALS! God damn go grab a rad with you and party farm. Or a mystic or a prot.

The only thing I disagree with you sandy is on making supporters stronger. I feel rad and mystic are strong enough support. Prot yeah needs a boost, but not heal wise. More like responsibility wise. Elem was never meant as a support anyways so his heals can be ignored. Are you considering Domi as a support?

#152 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 06:51 AM

ridonkulous, nice that`s new for me  :blowkiss: 

well Domi belongs to the Kruxena Race, they don`t go well with other Races so nope not supporter with Heals but with De buffs or ground controls yes ofc.

I was just thinking to increase the Heal Support, because Players now can reach 60-70K HP

To simple adjust to that new high Amounts.

Edited by Sandyman, 19 August 2015 - 06:53 AM.

#153 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 07:03 AM

Well, my rad without full regals and without full carus hearts or titan int/mnds can hit a max heal of 8.8k self buffed (pet/td usual shenanigans)

It is a manatank though so, more mnd that most other rads. However, I ran a few builds in the Russian calculator and made a "balanced" rad that can heal 9.5k and a manatank that can heal 11k

And yeah you right zerks can hit 70k hp, but, I dont think they should be able to get healed to full hp in 2 heals.

With a 9k heal you can easily heal any other player within 1 rotation (~35k hp)

Considering how many mystics in the game, with all the heal totems, I dont find healing to be an issue.

Though now that I look at that 11k heal from a rad, my prots 4.5k does seem low, but that's fine I think because prots can have 100% block.

And yeah I consider that support as well, and I would love for domi to be that kind of support. like really really not just 2 debuffs and 1 is barely useful (im considering the accuracy debuff as barely useful because in pve the usual tanks are either mystics or a prot and both have absolutely horrible evasion so the debuff doesn't do much.)

On a side note, you know, saker's plague charm would fit more on dominator I think.

#154 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 07:18 AM

Well 11K Heal can be a lot. Ofc. but if you look at the DMG Spike Players can reach today...than there are plenty of situation where you can`t keep up with the DMG. Even 2 Healers at the same Time on same target (last Union BF round for me)

I think the Heals can be a Problem when the range is up to more than 30m and ya i know that can be the case with DNA today.

So reducing the Heal range to intercept the Healer more easy could balance a better Heal potential out.

I would find that scenario more interesting too. It would ensure that Healer and his target have to coordinate better.

I don`t like how the Heals look all the same atm. It`s pretty boring to play a Healer.

#155 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 07:38 AM

Really? I find it fun, especially when its a 15+ per team match. Having to heal the right player, trying to save the suicidal player. Getting bitched at by the dokdo who thinks I cant do my job even though he is the one who decided to dash 70m away from me in 1 second. Oh the good old days.

Hmm, im not sure I can agree with decreasing the range of the heals. Being able to heal a player from 40m away can be extremely useful, for example a commie or a prot or a zerk or a wl. you cant really expect the rad to follow them into combat, but at the same time, they cant dash into a group of 5+ casters without the heals. (and yes I believe a commie SHOULD be able to dash into a group of 5+ players and cause some chaos before running out and NOT dying)

Hmm, well yeah with players doing 3k per hit, 11k isn't that effective when its against multiple people.

I think the problem is from the other side though. I think damage and scad/cad are the problem, not the heals.

Well there are plenty of ways to make the rad more fun and make the heals different. Like having range effect the strength of the heal. So if you heal a player at 40m you only have 60% of your effective heal, healing a player under 10m is 100%.

Even adding a channeling heal would be interesting.

But in the end, all these ideas will never get implemented. Doesn't matter what we want or need. Helium will do his own thing, and it wont make any sense.

#156 KimboGod

KimboGod

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 19 August 2015 - 07:58 AM

only I proposed an idea that I play with ranger, and it is something that I think useful for this class, this can help make it more playable,make someone can recover a little HP is not ridiculous, and this is just an idea

#157 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 08:04 AM

It is absolutely ridiculous.

And it will not make it more playable either.

I have played a 49/69/90 ranger and heals are the last thing that the class needs. PvP or PvE.

PvE you should be standing at a distance and killing mobs before they get to you.

PvE Raids, the rad should keep you alive, or again you can stand 40-50m away and ignore all damage.

PvP you should NOT be in the front, you should be either in the pack or in the back where again, you shouldn't be taking damage. The only time in PvP when you should be getting damaged is when a sin ambushes you, and well no heal will help you.

So again, giving heal to ranger is ludicrous.

Need a heal? Find a rad/prot/mystic.

#158 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 09:04 AM

well ya ofc, a self Heal can be termed as "useful" and i have nothing against a "little Hot" with a fix amount.

But thats not what we saw for Zerk. No they want you to go Hybrid on your Class that`s all.

Caster with Huge Block Potential and Mele with Huge Heal Potential...thats not Requiem anymore.

It`s nonsense.

Edited by Sandyman, 19 August 2015 - 09:06 AM.

#159 DarkRhythms

DarkRhythms

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 09:49 AM

Ranger or Ele, one or the other, should lose their stealth detect..

Playing Sin on battlefields is difficult enough as it is with all the caster superiority, area damage, long DoTs, and debuffs that keep you stuck in battle mode ( can't stealth ). Also, stealth bug ! ( " What stealth bug ? "  :ani_shy: ) .

Xenoas are commonly used enough to make stealth totally useless. Ele received a powerful boost from the balance, if Rangers are next then Sin / SR will become totally useless ( from mostly useless as it is now). Sins usually can only get a kill if totally 1 vs 1 undisturbed, maybe.. and when somebody else stun or hex our combo is ended and all can do is dash and hope we can get to safety. Think of other classes before making these changes and add them together to balance the natural strengths and weaknesses of classes against each other. Please Respect your players who have invested in their respective classes. This recent trend "skill update" per class is causing frustration and constant imbalance, feels like an unending dark age and the people in power to make the tiny change that fix all simply do nothing. Seeing how slow these changes are coming in, it seems we will never escape the cycle of bad skill updates that do the opposite of balance and break the game every time by causing one superior class. Please make a big BALANCE to ALL not a big UPDATE to ONE.

#160 Plato

Plato

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 11:32 AM

only I proposed an idea that I play with ranger, and it is something that I think useful for this class, this can help make it more playable,make someone can recover a little HP is not ridiculous, and this is just an idea

your idea are ok except heals and hp recovery. A pro ranger wont waste their skills on heal/hp recovery.if you want little recovery, you should use skill enchant, Continuous HP Recovery or HP Recovery Up.

#161 Plato

Plato

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 11:58 AM

well sin should lose their stealth  if that is the case.

Playing Sin on battlefields is difficult enough as it is with all the caster superiority, area damage, long DoTs, and debuffs that keep you stuck in battle mode ( can't stealth ). Also, stealth bug ! ( " What stealth bug ? "  :ani_shy: ) .

why do you jump into those aoes lol?

Xenoas are commonly used enough to make stealth totally useless.

you may not be skillful to make stealth totally useful.

Ele received a powerful boost from the balance, if Rangers are next then Sin / SR will become totally useless ( from mostly useless as it is now).

today ele is similar to s1 ele.

Sins usually can only get a kill if totally 1 vs 1 undisturbed, maybe.. and when somebody else stun or hex our combo is ended and all can do is dash and hope we can get to safety.

this is the life of an assassin. learn how to kill smart. why should sins always have their combo work 100% everytime.

#162 Vernon

Vernon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:44 PM

And now, let's see the Commander class. Helium, if u read this, i just would tell u that i don't mind if u change commies in 2016 or later just let us know finally how skills gonna change PLS. Lots of players would like to know...thx for cooperation!! Enjoy ur day

#163 kenkayo

kenkayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 08:00 PM

Ranger should have 50m range of stealth detect. WHY? Sin can dash so fast even from 50m range.

Sin's are good in 1 vs 1 because of their OP debuffs imagine the 10 buffs you have will be gone in instant and also stun duration and cool down are OP.  (I think  on their Skill Update the debuff should only take 5 of the buffs NOT 10 buffs)

Sin's are not meant to go solo in battlefields like Rangers right?

Edited by kenkayo, 19 August 2015 - 08:05 PM.

#164 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 20 August 2015 - 03:35 AM

No class should be able to stunlock. .

#165 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 August 2015 - 03:42 AM

Yeah, all stuns and silences should be nerfed a little.

#166 RumHoney

RumHoney

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 01:56 PM

why not bring back Knuckles only for hunters seeing that they have the second best defense after a tank. they was meant to to do close range dps  and please make traps work like they did before where instant BOM when they set on it  i hated getting kill and my traps never go off

#167 TEMPESTboy

TEMPESTboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 27 August 2015 - 01:03 AM

better avenger class he can used Uppercut skill while he equip Nuckle :D  bcuz right now The Avenger cannot used the Uppercut skill while He equip Nuckle and Avenger Need some Nuckle to Make Good Damage for Hes trap XD 

#168 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 07:40 AM

thats what i said venger should go back to s1 knukles passive and be able to use launcher skill with knukles.

#169 kenkayo

kenkayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 12:04 AM

Until now still no update!?  It was posted May 5, 2015 and in few days it will be 4 months!!

There are so many good suggestion here for this class and yet we don't see any good feedback from GM.

Please LISTEN TO PLAYERS who played this class for YEARS!!! 

Edited by kenkayo, 02 September 2015 - 12:04 AM.

#170 kenkayo

kenkayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 06:32 PM

WOW! epic! it's been 4 MONTHS and 2 days now since it was posted!! still no new UPDATE???

What else you need more feedback???

Just tell us straight if we can still expect something from this class.

If making new Skill is hard just do some adjustment on some skills

Avenger:

Make bomb exploded right away when someone steps on it and make bomb damage higher since light resist is easy to maxed now. If you will login to Trifi noone play Avenger anymore.

Ranger:

If you can't make DEX  add CAD. Increase the bonuses effect of DEX. (Accuracy and Evasion kinda useless, double the bonus effect) compare to STR and INT they gave SCAD that's why so many skill type do a lot of damage. Or you have plan to change Ranger to be SS type??? 

-Make Sniper Coolness Passive. Ranger's suppose to hit FAST because bullets are FAST right? 

-Decrease the Uppercut Cool Down atleast 15 secs

-Make Stealth Detect Range to 50m at level 10 

-Ranger PB is kinda useless. The normal AA damage is higher than PB damage.

I think with this simple change it would help Avenger and Ranger even you don't add new Skills

Edited by kenkayo, 06 September 2015 - 11:13 PM.

#171 H1Z1

H1Z1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 07:06 AM

Can we have an update on these proposed new skill changes in here pls. It was posted about in May. Unacceptably long time to wait

Edited by H1Z1, 07 September 2015 - 07:06 AM.

#172 H1Z1

H1Z1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 12:04 AM

Still no update or preview since may announcement

#173 KimboGod

KimboGod

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 02:28 AM

Avenger:

Make bomb exploded right away when someone steps on it and make bomb damage higher since light resist is easy to maxed now. If you will login to Trifi noone play Avenger anymore.

Ranger:

If you can't make DEX  add CAD. Increase the bonuses effect of DEX. (Accuracy and Evasion kinda useless, double the bonus effect) compare to STR and INT they gave SCAD that's why so many skill type do a lot of damage. Or you have plan to change Ranger to be SS type??? 

-Make Sniper Coolness Passive. Ranger's suppose to hit FAST because bullets are FAST right? 

-Decrease the Uppercut Cool Down atleast 15 secs

-Make Stealth Detect Range to 50m at level 10 

-Ranger PB is kinda useless. The normal AA damage is higher than PB damage.

do it please,  no one wanna play ranger we are only 2 active ranger in game

#174 ChicacZ

ChicacZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPlanet Namic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 14 October 2015 - 05:35 AM

im playing avenger almost 2 months already but now i can say for avenger is  ****** :p_sad:  Other bombs is Fail to Boom and sometimes its Delay to explode and 1 more can you please activate the Uppercut and Escape skills while using Nuckle bcuz vanger need More Hp and Magic ..please Need To change and FIx other skills on Avenger..

Edited by ChicacZ, 14 October 2015 - 05:37 AM.

#175 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 21 November 2015 - 10:44 AM

Hey guys, looks like Avenger will get skill updates soon! And maybe knuckles will come back....^^

Edited by Kazara, 21 November 2015 - 10:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users