Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:22 AM

Muse

The original class anti formula was

Hawker > Muse

Muse > Soldier

Soldier > Dealer

Dealer > Hawker

What it's supposed* to be. 

So, doesn't it make sense that bourgs finally have a skill that actually helps kill raiders? -- 
Cause the truth is, I can't even hit a raider with my bourg cause their dodge is so OP. 

Stealthing is an OP skill, it makes sense that a bourg gets a skill that nearly makes stealthing completely useless, maybe we will finally be seeing bourgs play CD cause till now bourgs have been fairly useless class imo. 

#152 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:35 AM

So, doesn't it make sense that bourgs finally have a skill that actually helps kill raiders? -- 
Cause the truth is, I can't even hit a raider with my bourg cause their dodge is so OP. 

Stealthing is an OP skill, it makes sense that a bourg gets a skill that nearly makes stealthing completely useless, maybe we will finally be seeing bourgs play CD cause till now bourgs have been fairly useless class imo. 

Just because you hardly see a bourg in CDs, doesn't prove bourgs and artis are useless.

In fact, they're naturally good, but it takes money and time, to play them godly.

Edited by thetrangdamvn, 10 May 2015 - 06:36 AM.

#153 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:39 AM

99 dura launcher, 464 CON -- 1,068 base ACU = Still can't hit a raider.  seems legit to me.  

Eventually I am going to go full con/accu substat on everything... 20 con / 50mspeed on the typhoon set... but... :X

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 10 May 2015 - 06:42 AM.

#154 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:41 AM

In this current state, or even during last year, that accu will never be enough.

And look who you were hitting, katar - what type of katar? dual - was he on evasive? or dodge type.

#155 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:43 AM

I know that accu will never be enough, I think it's pathetic that, going a full con build, that's what I get for accu. 

#156 Fir3Lord

Fir3Lord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Aura

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:33 AM

I know that accu will never be enough, I think it's pathetic that, going a full con build, that's what I get for accu. 

im pretty sure even accu caps at a certain point if im not mistaken same like crit

#157 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:50 AM

Maybe you should have mentioned that the bow scout's Pheonix Arrow skill cooldown was increased. Was 7 or 8, not sure, now it's 10 seconds. 

#158 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:41 PM

Wait til you see tons of gunbourgs from leo owning raiders.. even some launcher bourgs are deadly.. but then again they are ancient players

#159 adias2

adias2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Locationbali
  • Server:draconis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:28 PM

can we do something bout that third eyes summon..  to many spawn them at city, and they stuck or what.. 

screen140.jpg

Edited by adias2, 10 May 2015 - 06:35 PM.

#160 admintox

admintox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:Draconis and Leonis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:10 PM

Patch Notes v560

Skill Updates
Lots of changes and additions. We were looking to add more dynamics and combat changers, for extended confrontations in both PvP and PvM. The results, we think you will like. Many of the changes were to help the class and tree style, become more of what it offers as a play style, and make combat over time more interesting and fun. With the clan updates, we look forward to seeing everyone explore and design new builds from these skill updates. Naturally, every class received a tweak here and there, so the 24 hour skill and stat resets will be activated for your benefit of exploring the new changes.

Muse
Mana Shield (Update)
Changing MP Cost to be based on a set 20% Maximum MP (instead of Available MP)

MP Cost is still able to be reduced by MP Consumption effects

Changing Mana Shield Amount, to be also based on Maximum MP (instead of Available MP) at the same rate of 30%/35%/40%/45%/50%

This should allow the Mana Shield to be much more reliable as a defensive mechanic for the Muse class.

Mana Shield Siphon *NEW* (Staff)
When a Mana Shield is cast, gain 1 MP Recovery, per 2 player level, for 2/4/6/8/10 seconds.

Mana Shield Force *NEW* (Wand)
When Mana Shield is cast, gain 40/80/120/160/200 Movement Speed, for 8 seconds.

Cleric
Mystic Safeguard (Upgrade)
When Mana Shield is cast, gain 3%/6%/9%/12%/15% Block Rate, for 10 seconds.

Mystic Armor (Upgrade)
When Mana Shield is cast, gain 4%/8%/12%/16%/20% Mute Resistance, for 10 seconds.

Mage
Mana Shield Reinforcement *NEW* (Staff)
Increases the Mana Shield amount to 60%/70%/80%/90%/100% of Max MP.

regarding mage mana shield(Fortified Mana shield) ive tested my mage, and its a 100% indeed mana shield, and wen im full buff including the (+all stat buff) its indeed a 100% mana shield, now this is my concern, for example: my mana is 30k(with fullbuff+including the allstat buff, but theres no int buff yet), now im having 30k mana shield(100% from fortified mana shield) i buff int buff from a max charm cleric, now my mana is 40k, now i check my fortified mana shield, why is it still 30k, i tot i can get a 100% mana shield from fortified mana shield? does the int buff doesnt stack to the new fortified mana shield?

#161 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:54 PM

People complaining here are just bad players

#162 adias2

adias2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Locationbali
  • Server:draconis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:49 PM

btw, mapping sewer quest already fix.. i see crates each sewer..  go find them guys.. :heh:

#163 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:41 PM

Why is it my client is on v561?

#164 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:58 PM

Why is it my client is on v561?

there was another patch after this patch, in an attempt to patch this patch. -- 
After Tuesday, it'll be at v562. 

#165 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:03 PM

regarding mage mana shield(Fortified Mana shield) ive tested my mage, and its a 100% indeed mana shield, and wen im full buff including the (+all stat buff) its indeed a 100% mana shield, now this is my concern, for example: my mana is 30k(with fullbuff+including the allstat buff, but theres no int buff yet), now im having 30k mana shield(100% from fortified mana shield) i buff int buff from a max charm cleric, now my mana is 40k, now i check my fortified mana shield, why is it still 30k, i tot i can get a 100% mana shield from fortified mana shield? does the int buff doesnt stack to the new fortified mana shield?

wow so does that mean mages can have 40 k mana shield with this new update?? then when its gone just spam it again and get 30 k 20k 10 k manashield consecutively?

Edited by zonyzony, 10 May 2015 - 10:03 PM.

#166 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:31 PM

wow so does that mean mages can have 40 k mana shield with this new update?? then when its gone just spam it again and get 30 k 20k 10 k manashield consecutively?

I'm only in this game for aroung 18 months. But what I recall is 1k ago, mage can build up to 40k MP already.

By the way, I'm doubtful when he said, get got +10k MP with only cleric's INT buff, which is just around 130 or so of INT.

#167 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Locationlvln my lil chars ;)
  • Server:Arua

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:14 AM

Query re your skill build - did you go for the con buffs?

If you did, should you also go for charm to increase those buffs and get a higher accuracy?

I ask as that's what I'm considering doing with a reset to mine - but I don't know if it'll work or not :unsure:

#168 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:21 AM

but mage's manashield is now 100 percent right? so that means with 40k mp, they can absorb 40k damage then recast it at smaller increments but still absorb huge damage? like from 40-30-20-10k then the real life of mage?

#169 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:36 AM

A borg can hit a katar raider but will have a very hard time hitting a dual raider. The eye for me needs to be tweaked a little. Its true that stealth is bothersome but the bow scouts need the stealth as their dodge is not too high. While the eye is indeed good for raiders, the scouts will be affected.i think the eye's cd needs to increase but just a lil bit. What really needs to be adjusted is the dodge of the raiders. My friend has 7k unbuffed dodge with evasive guard and i thnk can reach 9-10k with stat buffs. coupled with 25 percent accu down, you just have to see how funny a 3.5k accu borg hits that dual. With the accu down his accu is down to 2.7k. So 2.7k accu hitting 9-10k dodge. Go figure. Even a gunborg cant hit a dual.  So in reality for me dealers can't beat raiders due to what is happening now

#170 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 11 May 2015 - 03:06 AM

Stealth is not OP when the class is balanced properly.

Here's a break down on whats wrong in terms of stealth/no stealth with raiders.

1: Cloak, doesn't last time enough when you're a-speed stacked. 

2: Dodge is indeed too high for people who know and udnerstand how to properly stealth/cloak. 

The correlation is thus.

In order for a Raider to be where it should be while maintaining Stealth/Cloak, they need to have increased damage during/immediately after using those skills, during/after using a stun. While outside of those statuses however they should be vulnerable.

The role of every Stealth capable class in every game everywhere is an Ambush or flank'n'gank Assassin. The reason those games with successful stealthie's are clearly more optimized is because the game developers told those whiny kids who complain about "I die too fast outside of stealth" to "Shove it. You don't get stealth, chance to terminate a foe without them being able to retaliate, AND tank outside of stealth". And that's the resulting problem.

Currently, ROSE DEV's listened to those complaint about "dying too fast outside stealth" and gave them SO much dodge, that they're actually capable of being invincible in several scenarios. Not all, or most, just a few. However, it's a failed approach to fixing the class.

What needs to happen, in my opinion is the following.

1: Cut the dodge value by half.

2: Give a 'daze' or 'true blind'. Both would function like 'sleep' but it's chances can only be reduced by 'harmful status reduction'. Full 100% base chance.

3: Change how the procs work.

Adrenaline Rush: [@ lvl5] 40% chance to increase your attack speed  + movespeed by 'x' amounts when you're struck/hit.

Critical Accordance: [@ lvl 5] -the Critical Damage stack- 100% chance to gain 'x' amount critical damage after using 'Cloak' for 'x' time.

Critical Weakness: [@ lvl5] -the -Critical% on enemy- 100% chance to apply 'x' stacks of Critical Weakness to your target for 'x' seconds after using 'Stealth'. Charge consumed on melee/skill hit.

4: Change how cloak works:

Cloak: . 10% of player 'a-speed' = melee charge or 3 skill casts.

Finally, Add one more for common use.

Raider's Mark: IF 'Cloaked/Stealth' apply's: 'x'% defense down for 'x' seconds. IF not stealth applys 1/2 the effect for same duration.

All those changes would result in

1: Aspeed Katars not being limited to essentially 'no cloak'.

2: Play style would change entirely to playing them with intelligence. Using skills wisely and selecting targets intelligently.

3: No more click'n'afk melee's going on.

4: Usage of Stealth + Cloak will become a decision between offense or defense. 

5: No more unlimited stack time potential with exception to Adrenaline Rush. [which can be both offensive or defensive. 

6: Skills will now be IMPORTANT. 

Course, that's all personal opinion. However, with these new skills from v560, I'd probly have to test how combat feels currently, and see if this opinion remains, or changes. However currently, I don't agree with what a "raider" is. they're just like dodge champs.... all they really are. 

Edited by Feuer, 11 May 2015 - 03:10 AM.

#171 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 04:10 AM

^it's to early to make sense of the second half for me, but the first half makes sense, and seems pretty legit. 

#172 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 04:38 AM

Stealth is not OP when the class is balanced properly.

Here's a break down on whats wrong in terms of stealth/no stealth with raiders.

1: Cloak, doesn't last time enough when you're a-speed stacked. 

2: Dodge is indeed too high for people who know and udnerstand how to properly stealth/cloak. 

The correlation is thus.

In order for a Raider to be where it should be while maintaining Stealth/Cloak, they need to have increased damage during/immediately after using those skills, during/after using a stun. While outside of those statuses however they should be vulnerable.

The role of every Stealth capable class in every game everywhere is an Ambush or flank'n'gank Assassin. The reason those games with successful stealthie's are clearly more optimized is because the game developers told those whiny kids who complain about "I die too fast outside of stealth" to "Shove it. You don't get stealth, chance to terminate a foe without them being able to retaliate, AND tank outside of stealth". And that's the resulting problem.

Currently, ROSE DEV's listened to those complaint about "dying too fast outside stealth" and gave them SO much dodge, that they're actually capable of being invincible in several scenarios. Not all, or most, just a few. However, it's a failed approach to fixing the class.

What needs to happen, in my opinion is the following.

1: Cut the dodge value by half.

2: Give a 'daze' or 'true blind'. Both would function like 'sleep' but it's chances can only be reduced by 'harmful status reduction'. Full 100% base chance.

3: Change how the procs work.

Adrenaline Rush: [@ lvl5] 40% chance to increase your attack speed  + movespeed by 'x' amounts when you're struck/hit.

Critical Accordance: [@ lvl 5] -the Critical Damage stack- 100% chance to gain 'x' amount critical damage after using 'Cloak' for 'x' time.

Critical Weakness: [@ lvl5] -the -Critical% on enemy- 100% chance to apply 'x' stacks of Critical Weakness to your target for 'x' seconds after using 'Stealth'. Charge consumed on melee/skill hit.

4: Change how cloak works:

Cloak: . 10% of player 'a-speed' = melee charge or 3 skill casts.

Finally, Add one more for common use.

Raider's Mark: IF 'Cloaked/Stealth' apply's: 'x'% defense down for 'x' seconds. IF not stealth applys 1/2 the effect for same duration.

All those changes would result in

1: Aspeed Katars not being limited to essentially 'no cloak'.

2: Play style would change entirely to playing them with intelligence. Using skills wisely and selecting targets intelligently.

3: No more click'n'afk melee's going on.

4: Usage of Stealth + Cloak will become a decision between offense or defense. 

5: No more unlimited stack time potential with exception to Adrenaline Rush. [which can be both offensive or defensive. 

6: Skills will now be IMPORTANT. 

Course, that's all personal opinion. However, with these new skills from v560, I'd probly have to test how combat feels currently, and see if this opinion remains, or changes. However currently, I don't agree with what a "raider" is. they're just like dodge champs.... all they really are. 

I agree with this. I remember people did whine before about dodge being useless. As a result weapons and skills accuracy got reduced. The problem is the dodge right now is too high. I can tolerate the dodge of katars but not duals. A character can only reach a specific maximum accuracy and the accu down debuffs are not helping.. Maybe the dodge is acceptable but raiders have that firepower. The stealth itself is not op but couple the dodge and stealth and skill, thats where the limit of having an accu build starts to kick in.

Feur your logic about stealth is good. Being offensive on cloak or not and reducing that tankiness of the dodge. With the stat buffs of dodge right now and glor having 25 percent passive dodge with no 25 percent accuracy on another set, it really is hard to counter the dodge nowadays

#173 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 11 May 2015 - 11:32 AM

So I just noticed that the spears Dodge passive was changed to almost exactly what I said it should be. 

How about some feedback on the mew method [STR:Dodge]. 

Edited by Feuer, 11 May 2015 - 12:22 PM.

#174 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:35 AM

Restrt the servers I wanna do some cds

#175 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts