AA Class Composition statistics. - Page 9 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

AA Class Composition statistics.

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#201 siryu

siryu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 568 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:22 AM

you dont get it ,,, balance will never happen , because people will never satisfied with everything ..

but with RANK SYSTEM,, people dont really care about balance anymore, because every body can race to become best on their own CLASS ,,,

not BEST among ALL CLASS ...

#202 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:36 AM

That's only assuming ROSE had the capability to actually be strategic. Sadly that's a no. There's some choices to method of getting from a to b, but when it comes down it, it's really just side 1 vs side 2 in a FFA and hope your team did better damage/took less damage and had better buffs/heals. 

Strategy to me is baiting someone off their base/resource, distracting them while someone claims their territory, or splitting your group etc to flank an enemys Point of Interest while the other team goes to capture off site resources.

#203 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Arua

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:46 AM

watch carefully those team members in a group most of them got max status buff add max dex buff and xkrizz" max status with cleric +65 buff off course they will own the game .

why is my name mentioned here -.-

#204 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:35 AM

trying to make you as an example?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users