*UPDATED 12/8/2018* blackCROSS's Ultimate Physical Rune Knight Guide - Page 43 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

*UPDATED 12/8/2018* blackCROSS's Ultimate Physical Rune Knight Guide

• Please log in to reply
1238 replies to this topic

#1051 naruto1989

naruto1989

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 07:19 PM

Me I just try my new stat build on rk agi luk 120 build hahahah str 100 dex and vit 60

#1052 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 17 August 2018 - 04:37 AM

i can’t live with 60 VIT, it’s really too YOLO as a upfront class who doesn’t one shot everything with OP CRS.

Dead man give no dps

#1053 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 17 August 2018 - 04:46 AM

That deadman might be wearing Tao or Sarah Irine card :heh:

#1054 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 August 2018 - 04:49 AM

Sarah Card is useless

#1055 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 04:56 AM

Have you tried it?

#1056 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 05:21 AM

it only works on autoattacks that'd deal overkill damage.

#1057 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 05:36 AM

How do you know it only works on auto attacks?

You got any official RO videos with similar game mechanics as proof or any concrete evidence that support your theory ?

I've been starting to doubt you since you try to mislead people in mastery attack acid bomb gene discussion, luckily sigma back and straighten things up.

#1058 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 07:14 AM

the card has been on sakray for well over a year.

Sarah Card only works against regular attacks.

[...]And yes, Sarah Card is pretty much useless with how it's currently functioning. It not being effective against skills is almost definitely a bug though.

you have a quite funny idea of "straighting things up", as it was no different from what i did but just with an opposite claim, go ask your bud some "proofs" too :v

Edited by Ashuckel, 17 August 2018 - 10:44 AM.

#1059 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:16 AM

How do you know it only works on auto attacks?

You got any official RO videos with similar game mechanics as proof or any concrete evidence that support your theory ?

I've been starting to doubt you since you try to mislead people in mastery attack acid bomb gene discussion, luckily sigma back and straighten things up.

What about ligma and sugma?

#1060 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 August 2018 - 11:19 AM

Pause it right there guys. Let me go grab popcorn.

#1061 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:57 PM

the card has been on sakray for well over a year.

you have a quite funny idea of "straighting things up", as it was no different from what i did but just with an opposite claim, go ask your bud some "proofs" too :v

Ok, Zayaan claim that the current effects are bugged. But it doesn't mean that it will always stays to work that way (only reducing autoattacks)

Since there are also similar bugged instance MvP card that received a fix.

Edited by DataDrain, 17 August 2018 - 02:58 PM.

#1062 9932130522160919077

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 02:45 PM

The effect of perfect hit from Verus Core stack? if I have 2, then I would have 40% perfect hit? and with Gungnir?

#1063 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 19 August 2018 - 06:45 PM

yes it stacks

#1064 angelopaol1011

angelopaol1011

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 22 August 2018 - 09:37 PM

Is it possible to do an optimum hybrid RK with high CS,IB,HS damage?

How is the enchant blade skill added to the final damage?

Edited by angelopaol1011, 22 August 2018 - 10:25 PM.

#1065 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 23 August 2018 - 02:00 AM

you can do high CS and high IB damage with the str/crit hybrid. It’s not possible to do max HS and CS though, since they require vastly different stats (DEX for HS, LUK for CS). Also, while your hs damage will not be max, an IB focused build still does decent HS damage even just with ATK and ATK% stacking.

Enchant blade used to be a good skill in the early stages of the game where we don’t deal millions of damage. When we only deal 6K crit, a full 1.2-2K dmg added was a lot back then. However, it is just bad right now because of its innate formula.

Enchant Blade
1- forced neutral, doing magic damage so it is not counted into the ATK portion of CS.
2- Increased by crit doing 1.4X BUT not increased by any crit% mod.
3- increases by int, matk, matk%, which is not what RKs want to focus on.

As a result it only adds minuscule damage to Crush strike- the same 1.5-2K damage addition at the end of the damage. If the new enchant blade going up to lv10 for 185 is the same formula, then it will be just as useless sadly.

Sonic wave, on the other hand, became a super powerhouse move. It gets 1700% *3 at lv10 in new 185 update, and if it has the same dmg improvement on level, means it does base 7200% ranged damage before any sonic wave % and other stuff. That’s super good

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 23 August 2018 - 02:13 AM.

#1066 angelopaol1011

angelopaol1011

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 23 August 2018 - 03:31 PM

you can do high CS and high IB damage with the str/crit hybrid. It’s not possible to do max HS and CS though, since they require vastly different stats (DEX for HS, LUK for CS). Also, while your hs damage will not be max, an IB focused build still does decent HS damage even just with ATK and ATK% stacking.

Enchant blade used to be a good skill in the early stages of the game where we don’t deal millions of damage. When we only deal 6K crit, a full 1.2-2K dmg added was a lot back then. However, it is just bad right now because of its innate formula.

Enchant Blade
1- forced neutral, doing magic damage so it is not counted into the ATK portion of CS.
2- Increased by crit doing 1.4X BUT not increased by any crit% mod.
3- increases by int, matk, matk%, which is not what RKs want to focus on.

As a result it only adds minuscule damage to Crush strike- the same 1.5-2K damage addition at the end of the damage. If the new enchant blade going up to lv10 for 185 is the same formula, then it will be just as useless sadly.

Sonic wave, on the other hand, became a super powerhouse move. It gets 1700% *3 at lv10 in new 185 update, and if it has the same dmg improvement on level, means it does base 7200% ranged damage before any sonic wave % and other stuff. That’s super good

Wow thank you for that detailed feedback master blackCROSSCY. I originally plan to go super hybrid but since it can't be helped but to focus on a few skills only to deal high damage. Will Serap set be good for IB, HS, DB, and instead of CS it will be storm blast atm?

#1067 3795140120012315480

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 06:31 AM

Haven't been playing RO recently, but camp has got me excited with rune improvement patch coming soon. Recorded my crush strike damage on eggs before its no longer 3x. Can't wait!

Basically:

Turisus for 3x, dark claw for 2.5x, lex for 2x and double attack for 2x. Crack that egg!

Hi,

Want to know if similar to your build, I have a PDM, another slot of accessory dog tag or temporal ring better for accesory?

Edited by 3795140120012315480, 27 August 2018 - 06:33 AM.

#1068 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 27 August 2018 - 07:07 AM

lindy= dog tag

Everything else= temporal ring

#1069 XvineX

XvineX

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 12:23 PM

My RK stats currently is 120 70 91 31 51 120, and, I know it sounds crazy, but would it be ok to get a EA FAW and put a Petal on it just to get away with only one garment? I mean, menblatt wouldn't help me as much as the petal since my dex is low, and nowadays the crit chance on FAW isn't essential as it was before. So, would you do it for the sake minimalism and zeny?

#1070 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 28 August 2018 - 02:30 PM

My RK stats currently is 120 70 91 31 51 120, and, I know it sounds crazy, but would it be ok to get a EA FAW and put a Petal on it just to get away with only one garment? I mean, menblatt wouldn't help me as much as the petal since my dex is low, and nowadays the crit chance on FAW isn't essential as it was before. So, would you do it for the sake minimalism and zeny?

26% crit damage isnt essential? 

#1071 XvineX

XvineX

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 04:01 PM

26% crit damage isnt essential?

When you have 30% on mob scarf, 30% on temporal, plus acute enchant, plus dog tag/temporal ring, plus 24% from petal, 26% doesn't seem to be a big loss. And I said crit chance, not dog, as crit chance used to be a concern for non katar crit builds before.
I don't mind not having the highest dmg possible, as I would go for survivability and utility before damage on some slots as long as I can still do stuff in a reasonable time.

Just want to make sure there's no obscure reason it wouldn't work or a better solution for not having to buy two faws.

#1072 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 28 August 2018 - 05:18 PM

When you have 30% on mob scarf, 30% on temporal, plus acute enchant, plus dog tag/temporal ring, plus 24% from petal, 26% doesn't seem to be a big loss. And I said crit chance, not dog, as crit chance used to be a concern for non katar crit builds before.
I don't mind not having the highest dmg possible, as I would go for survivability and utility before damage on some slots as long as I can still do stuff in a reasonable time.

Just want to make sure there's no obscure reason it wouldn't work or a better solution for not having to buy two faws.

And you want to trade off that 26%  crit damage for EA? for crit type? 

#1073 XvineX

XvineX

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 05:51 PM

And you want to trade off that 26%  crit damage for EA? for crit type? 

Sorry, thought the reason was clear, it's for HS, the skill tree is hybrid. I mean, it's much better to rotate IB/HS/SW and not have to buff yourself all the way in some cases, like low health MvPs that won't die on a single CS. And when you have a lot of % crit dmg modifier but no % ranged dmg modifier, the EA10 would make a bigger difference on my HS than the lack of fatal 10 would make on the auto attack. I just want to know if there is any reason that would make putting a Petal on a EA FAW look like a dumb idea and why, since I gave the reasons of why I thought of doing this: hybrid build, less zeny, less switch gears, would still do the job (I think).

#1074 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 29 August 2018 - 02:40 AM

if you really want to save cost, i suggest getting a wakwak garment and put the petal card there for crit. If you are using abusive robe, using a valk manteau will be even cheaper.

Don’t put petal in a EA FAW, it’s too much of a waste and inefficient as a hybrid honestly. Just switch garment when you do CS

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 29 August 2018 - 02:40 AM.

#1075 Zeusterae

Zeusterae

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 843 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand
  • Server:chaos

Posted 29 August 2018 - 12:48 PM

Hi there,

I have finally finished leveling my DB RK and reseted for IB build following the suggestions from the first page (using imperial feather set). I currently have only one +12 Gelerdia and I would like to try to make it for MVPing but I remember reading somewhere (can't remember where) that more than 2 AK cards in the same weapon was not really worth it.... So I was thinking to combine AKs with True Seyren Card. Which would be the best ratio for it? 2 TS + 1AK or the other way around?

*I am using all the stats and skills suggested for the Imperial feather combo. And gears as follows: Imperial Feather set, +9 valkyrian manteu (Wakwak), +12 Gelerdia, +13 abussive STR3DEX3 (angeling), Storm stone (gold scaraba), +10 old rune circlet (dark pinguicula), +9 Gaia shield (uncarded atm), +9 temporal boot CD BP, and Blacksmith gloves (gold scaraba). 

Cheers

Edited by Zeusterae, 29 August 2018 - 12:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users