Classic God Owners List - Page 6 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 18 votes

Classic God Owners List

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#126 rockymom

rockymom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal, Classic

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:52 AM

I'd make a joke about having my own Godlies after being in Valhalla for less than 6 months, but some fool would probably take me seriously.

#127 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:58 AM

I'd make a joke about having my own Godlies after being in Valhalla for less than 6 months, but some fool would probably take me seriously.

Only 3 months left until you qualify :p_idea:

On a side note I don't understand the "double creation bugged out" stuff. That never happened to any of my double creations. Like ever. How come other people mysteriously experienced some random "bug"? that I never did? I'm not trying to attack these people or anything, just make sense of it, because the quest always worked "as intended" when I did it.

Considering the quest bugging out created 2 Megs that shouldn't have ever existed, it would be nice to have this explained. (Sentinel after the seals didn't close after 3 hours after I pushed them to close them and SNL's)

#128 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:13 PM

One of the GM created Megs should exist (ours). I'm not entirely sure why it bugged out but here's the rough order of events:

*somewhere in here Seal power is pushed to 2, not entirely sure where though.

Someone closes seals and opens up the quest map.

Hatebreed/Sent/Valk enter the dungeon and do kill quests.

MVP dies.

Hatebreed win the race and make their item.

Valk gets into the room second and is unable to create an item with the second seal power. Screenshots are taken for ticket then either leave the room or are kicked out.

Sentinel enter the room and do the same thing.

I assume the same GM dealt with the two tickets and created both items without being well enough informed about the situation. Also worth noting is we had to ask them to remove our kill counts afterwards.

Speculation about why it happened: Probably something to do with when seal power 2 was done, I dont remember exactly when it was, but if it was done at a weird time it may have messed with it. I also believe Camp mentioning that whatever problem there was with it got fixed so it's likely you just got lucky and didnt have any of your creates bug out.

Edited by Themes, 28 July 2015 - 12:16 PM.

#129 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:21 PM

We knew there was a very short time frame to do it in, but it's always been long enough for me to run in on one leader and tab to the second and repeat.

I had no question marks over Valk's meg btw. The circumstances are curious to me, but it is the right thing that it was made.

SP2 power timing could have something to do with it I suppose. We've always pushed SP2 before / as we started the kill counts. From what I've seen, other guilds push it later.

Tho I will say that I get kicked out very very quickly (within seconds) of a double creation. It could have been the room being cleared from the first one and was just fast on the second.

Edited by Xellie, 28 July 2015 - 12:27 PM.

#130 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:21 PM

One of the GM created Megs should exist (ours). I'm not entirely sure why it bugged out but here's the rough order of events:

*somewhere in here Seal power is pushed to 2, not entirely sure where though.

Someone closes seals and opens up the quest map.

Hatebreed/Sent/Valk enter the dungeon and do kill quests.

MVP dies.

Hatebreed win the race and make their item.

Valk gets into the room second and is unable to create an item with the second seal power. Screenshots are taken for ticket then either leave the room or are kicked out.

Sentinel enter the room and do the same thing.

I assume the same GM dealt with the two tickets and created both items without being well enough informed about the situation. Also worth noting is we had to ask them to remove our kill counts afterwards.

Speculation about why it happened: Probably something to do with when seal power 2 was done, I dont remember exactly when it was, but if it was done at a weird time it may have messed with it. I also believe Camp mentioning that whatever problem there was with it got fixed so it's likely you just got lucky and didnt have any of your creates bug out.

You shouldn't have to explain anything just because it didn't happen to Xellie.

#131 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:31 PM

This entire thread is about adding a bit of transparency into the situation with Gods on Classic. Lots of people in different guilds are making lots of different assumptions about what people have and how they obtain it. I really dont mind writing down the story because people like to say things like "The GMs just make items for players for no reason" and try to use that as an excuse about why they shouldnt play here or that GMs favor guilds for whatever reason.

#132 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:39 PM

Basically what Themes said.

If anyone had any questions over my creations (like how I have one created on a non guildleader character) I would be happy to answer. There is very little point for guilds to be "enemies" with eachother on Classic at this stage. Rivals, yes. Flat out enemies? no.

But communicating with eachother and helping the server be more transparent only benefits all of us.

#133 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:45 PM

Very interesting. Wish I had more knowledge to explain.

I can say that durring the testing phase into implementation was a horrible idea for the god quest. The way it was implemented was wrong and the quest WAS buggy towards the beginning. Issues were fixed after discovering bugs. Then it "worked as intended". Rather not open up that can of worms since it's all hindsight and irrelivent at this point. It happend and nothing can/should be done with it since it would change (in theory) everything about current items that exist, speaking about test to implementation stage of quest specifically.

Atleast this thread and info can confirm 1 thing. Every single person that attends classic woe can wear multiple God items (in theory). That seems horrible for a servers longevity.

#134 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:47 PM

It also confirms suspicion that gods can and are duped. That's not healthy for a servers longevity either

#135 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:47 PM

Very interesting. Wish I had more knowledge to explain.

I can say that durring the testing phase into implementation was a horrible idea for the god quest. The way it was implemented was wrong and the quest WAS buggy towards the beginning. Issues were fixed after discovering bugs. Then it "worked as intended". Rather not open up that can of worms since it's all hindsight and irrelivent at this point. It happend and nothing can/should be done with it since it would change (in theory) everything about current items that exist, speaking about test to implementation stage of quest specifically.

Atleast this thread and info can confirm 1 thing. Every single person that attends classic woe can wear multiple God items (in theory). That seems horrible for a servers longevity.

reduce seals to 50 pls! (just playin with ya)

You are right that they cannot undo their mistakes at this stage, but it would be nice to know how many of those mistakes exist. That's all.

regarding the quest implementation all I can say is

instructions not clear, got mjolnir stuck in ceiling fan.

Edited by Xellie, 28 July 2015 - 12:49 PM.

#136 Shomaye

Shomaye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts
  • Server:Gorilla Poker

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:21 PM

Good compromise Camp.  People got some good information and some suspicions were confirmed, without having to make private parties feel paranoid. +1 to faith in CMs (honestly surprised, ty).

#137 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:45 PM

Can we also get a check for KvM gear?

Xellie had concerns that a certain group of people were in possession of these too.

Might as well get all of the cobwebs while you're doing Spring cleaning.

#138 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:32 PM

I would love to see mvp card checks. You don't have to do all of them, just the ones that matter (for example don't waste time on ifrit ect).

Ones that should be checked include:

Golden thiefbug cards/gear
Tao gunka cards/gear
Fallen bishop cards/gears
Orc hero cards/gears

#139 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:45 PM

YUPPPPPPPPPPP

+1 for you alex

#140 rojoky113

rojoky113

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:55 PM

I would love to see mvp card checks. You don't have to do all of them, just the ones that matter (for example don't waste time on ifrit ect).

Tao gunka cards/gear
Orc hero cards/gears

I am VERY much in agreement with the above.

Quite happy with the response to this thread, +1 for the iRO staff.

I also appreciate the fact that this thread was created and this issue pushed so a possible 5(!) illegit megs can now be removed from our server.

Hopefully they listen to other Alex's suggestion and keep the momentum going on removing duped/generated items and getting rid of guilty parties responsible for them.

#141 Godly1

Godly1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:13 AM

Tao gunka cards/gear
Orc hero cards/gears

Agreed.

To add onto that list I would also check for:

Samurai Spectre card/gear

Memory of Thanatos card/gear

High Wizard card/gear

#142 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:14 AM

Don't forget to also check for KvM gear.

Xellie was quite sure that some people were using it.

#143 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:16 AM

Don't forget lord knight cards! \o/

#144 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:16 AM

And KvM gear.

#145 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:20 AM

I feel like +9 RTEs need looking into as well. +7 to +9 they add as much damage as wearing a belt.

#146 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:21 AM

I feel like +9 RTEs need looking into as well. +7 to +9 they add as much damage as wearing a belt.

Oh yeah, some escaped the last blitz lol

#147 Naman18Tandon

Naman18Tandon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:52 AM

It's like a never ending list.

#148 Misos

Misos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.

Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:21 AM

Tao gunka cards/gear
Orc hero cards/gears

Agreed.

To add onto that list I would also check for:

Samurai Spectre card/gear

Memory of Thanatos card/gear

High Wizard card/gear

Add Stormy Knight cards to this list please. hu3

#149 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:13 AM

If staff needs a "priority" list for mvp cards, I would order it (top to bottom) of the cards in misos post.

#150 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:22 AM

Oh, Tanees too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic