Patch Notes 7/21/2015 - Page 4 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 7/21/2015

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#76 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:57 AM

There is still a very good chance that also the Ragged Ghost (Artifact) will come back into the game. But the solution for our well-known problem is not easy. We want to achieve the most fairest solution for it. Please do me a favor and don't start another discussion about this. Thanks.

However, if you want to have the Ragged Set only for the look and not for the stats we could already give out the special grade version of it (as far as I know).

would it be easier to just recreate that set, by simply applying the ragged set skin code on a new blank slate, with same stats applied?might be maybe a temporary solution... (then again I'm no expert so have no idea how difficult it actually is to make a new set :p_swt:  )

Edited by sigeel, 22 July 2015 - 08:57 AM.

#77 MongoMoves

MongoMoves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:32 AM

Sorry, is there an info about how long the BEST unity set will stay on the mixboard?

#78 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:35 AM

Sorry, is there an info about how long the BEST unity set will stay on the mixboard?

It will stay for 2 weeks.

#79 MongoMoves

MongoMoves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:38 AM

Well, actually I'm quite happy there is a new set as good as the devil agi (or similar good) that comes without a butt cross.  :p_smile:

However, I'm with reqt

for me it was pretty obvious too. First event, after that bigwheel, at the end mixboard.....made perfect sense to me. :p_smile:

But you don't have to buy this set if you don't want to. You can go on without it and just be happy with the one you got. 

Or you can buy it at a later time, when it does come back to the mixboard......if you want to of course.

Poppie said it would come back, I think like any other mixboard set there is. Don't think there is any need for rushing or hurry, or something like that.  :p_smile:

I neither own the bigwheel nor the mixboard set myself. Cause......to be honest.......I can't decide which color I like better. Yes, feel free to call me crazy now, but I'm one of the old school guys that goes for the look and not the stats.

However, I think all of us will have a fair chance to obtain any of the two sets in the future again - I'm sure, I trust Poppie.  :p_smile:

If we follow this logic, it means that there will be a devil agi artifact grade. Lol Just trolling. A little bit pissed off about the BEST UNITY set since most of us used all the mixables for devil agi set. Other players spent a lot of golds for their buy and sell business :D

It will stay for 2 weeks.

thanks Pop.. Fair enough..

#80 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:29 AM

Since it has become a bit of an issue, I made this small table to compare the Best Unity and Devil Agility sets. Unity is significantly better at CR but if you hit the 40% cap with Devil, this difference is of course erased. Most other differences are small and Devil is better at CD.

Screen_Shot_07_22_15_at_11_24_PM.png

If you notice any mistakes, please point them out and I'll update the table.

Edited by Laburey21, 22 July 2015 - 12:26 PM.

#81 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:41 AM

Since it has become a bit of an issue, I made this small table to compare the Best Unity and Devil Agility sets. Unity is significantly better at CR but if you hit the 40% cap with Devil, this difference is of course erased. Most other differences are small and Devil is better at CD.

Screen_Shot_07_22_15_at_09_15_PM.png

If you notice any mistakes, please point them out and I'll update the table.

Thank you for making this table. As I already stated keep in mind the "grade" difference.

Devil's Set is Special Grade while Unity is Artifact Grade.

#82 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:15 AM

nobody notice or is just me?? we are making clones.. all with the = set = im set = weap = im weap .... i thnk we need more choices.. more paths.. more usefull stats/skills/sets .. idk maybe im wrong.. but im feeling this from long long time ago...

#83 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:25 AM

nobody notice or is just me?? we are making clones.. all with the = set = im set = weap = im weap .... i thnk we need more choices.. more paths.. more usefull stats/skills/sets .. idk maybe im wrong.. but im feeling this from long long time ago...

That is a sure thing that we need more choices. We are still in the learning and taking over process and better make small steps than haste. You know "haste makes waste" ? We are glad that we at least could achieve "cloning" and re-coloring stuff, giving stats, making quests and such... We're still learning.

#84 MongoMoves

MongoMoves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:27 AM

Everyone noticed it. It has been answered by popcorn too.

#85 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:57 AM

Screen_Shot_07_22_15_at_09_15_PM.png

Attack speed isn't equal, since you have some attack speed on Devil's gloves of Agility.

As for the stats of the [Best] Set of Unity, it has been compared to the Zeus Set (Artifact Version). It can't be compared to the Devil's Set of Agility, because the Devil's Set is a special grade set and the new Unity Set is an artifact grade set. It's common that an Artifact Grade Set should be better than a Special Grade Set. 

But what about the ghost buster set ?

5 pieces of GB gives 7% of Final C.Rate

This is kinda disapointing when you see a single pair of gloves giving almost as much as the bonus.

And if you need more comparaison, then let's just check jack'o'lantern gloves (artifact, of course.)

Anyways, I won't question the existence of unity set, even if, it exists for some reasons.

Edited by 5143121023173906760, 22 July 2015 - 12:01 PM.

#86 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:08 PM

Attack speed isn't equal, since you have some attack speed on Devil's gloves of Agility.

It is, I'm sure Laburey already added them together. I have a similar comparison chart where the unity set is compared to devil's agi and zeus (artifact grade) sets.

Edited by Popcorn, 22 July 2015 - 12:23 PM.

#87 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:15 PM

It is, I'm sure Laburey already added the together. I have a similar comparison chart where the unity set is compared to devil's agi and zeus (artifact grade) sets.

Yeah, Devil set has 10% Attack Speed for the gloves and 55% as set option so I just added them together. The same goes for Aim Rate where Devil set has 5% for the helmet and 4% as set option.

I didn't try to make a point or take sides by making that table, I just thought it would be conventient to have an overview of the stats.

#88 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:25 PM

It is, I'm sure Laburey already added them together. I have a similar comparison chart where the unity set is compared to devil's agi and zeus (artifact grade) sets.

Yeah, Devil set has 10% Attack Speed for the gloves and 55% as set option so I just added them together. The same goes for Aim Rate where Devil set has 5% for the helmet and 4% as set option.

I didn't try to make a point or take sides by making that table, I just thought it would be conventient to have an overview of the stats.

Sorry, I thought the effect of 6 pieces was 65% attack speed, my apologies.

#89 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:27 PM

Sorry, I thought the effect of 6 pieces was 65% attack speed, my apologies.

No need to be sorry. Everyone can make a mistake. We all are only humans :)

#90 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:40 PM

No need to be sorry. Everyone can make a mistake. We all are only humans :)

Warpportal also. I'm joking, don't worry !

But seriously, I hope people will understand that 40.000g for a costume is a bit... expensive, and decrease their prices. This is ridiculous.

#91 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:48 PM

No! Don't compare a set to a set like this! People want [Best] Unity Set for 3 reasons. 2 main reason are for final critical rate and attack speed. For attack speed, they just wear 6 pieces, a artifact god gloves and snowman shoes! For Final critical rate, yes, the gloves only mixes with Ghost Buster set and Run Knight shoulder.

Edited by SoulSight, 22 July 2015 - 12:52 PM.

#92 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:48 PM

I think Royal Guard's hat is being lost into Bigwheel ._.

#93 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:51 PM

I think Royal Guard's hat is being lost into Bigwheel ._.

Yeah, this hat isn't supposed to be in the wheel, and a hat from one of the current available sets is missing (can't tell you right now since I can't log-in.)

Or maybe it is Warp Portal tricking us, probably these hats are enchanted and make up your mind, only to serve the mighty Popcorn !

#94 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 22 July 2015 - 05:09 PM

I ve a crazy idea, Idk if someone think it before, but.. what about if u guys put a Grade to im items that doesn't ve.. ( regular grade of course ), that make a tons of useless im stuff. usefull for something.. and make a lot of ppl happy .. idk is just an idea. :p_idea:

#95 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 05:44 PM

Err i guess we don't have to remove it since there are not many advanced mixables  :hmm:

#96 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:29 PM

Yeah, this hat isn't supposed to be in the wheel, and a hat from one of the current available sets is missing (can't tell you right now since I can't log-in.)

We're already aware of this wrong item and it will be fixed.

#97 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:01 AM

Nooooooooooo

#98 fransniko

fransniko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:53 PM

btw may i ask?

Is there any exp rate for this weekend?

no announcement until now

#99 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:20 PM

btw may i ask?

Is there any exp rate for this weekend?

no announcement until now

Yeah, let's hope it'll be up soon. The sooner the better so one can plan ahead for the weekeend.

*tries to draw out CMMaridah with some leafy greens*  :p_idea:

#100 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:24 PM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends!

Here are the EXP Rates for the Weekend:

Friday, 7/24: 1.8x