• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 20 September 2015 - 09:44 AM

Event name : Giants invasion.

Event type : Pve

Event description : (Dark/Fire/Ice) giant spawns in a random village. The person who brings the most damage will receive a giant part as a reward by the drop.

Reason : Not many people know of these giants because the dungeon is well hidden. Also the schedule does not fit with EU and Asian time.

Edited by SoulSight, 20 September 2015 - 09:45 AM.

#52 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 20 September 2015 - 09:48 AM

Event name : Giants invasion

I do not think this is possible until the hand over to adjust things outside of just spawning a giant, but it's a cool idea. Although I hope it doesn't spawn next to me when I go out for lunch.

#53 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 09:53 AM

I do not think this is possible until the hand over to adjust things outside of just spawning a giant, but it's a cool idea. Although I hope it doesn't spawn next to me when I go out for lunch.

There is a secret portal to the North in Libra and Moonlight shore which gets you to outsider map.

How about the farm? hopefully it's not count as a village.

Edited by SoulSight, 20 September 2015 - 09:54 AM.

#54 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 09:56 AM

Giant shall roam and lay waste to the afking miners. They shall die from the homing balls and large aoe skills.
Jk

#55 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 10:22 AM

Event name : Shoot a shot!

Event type : Screenshot

Event description : Take a beautiful screenshot then submit. 100 rewards for 100 winners (1 for each).

Reason : People can share their moment, they venture to capture a sense. This has been a long time since last time.

#56 flubsy

flubsy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:54 PM

Giant shall roam and lay waste to the afking miners. They shall die from the homing balls and large aoe skills.
Jk

lol I would find this very funny, spawning a boss in PoW farm that everyone needs to kill in order to PoW farm peacefully.

#57 sean718

sean718

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:48 AM

On a serious note.

Event Name: The Reverse Gate

Type of Event: Side Story 

Event Description: Elga has opened a time vacuum from his imprisonment and is attempting to escape back into the world. He is attempting to go back in time to prevent the Fellowship Warriors from defeating him. 

Players who accept this quest do so at their own choice. Upon accepting, the player will lose 5 levels! This is a permanent change and players who do not want to risk their hard earned levels need not accept the quest it is up to the player weigh the pros and cons of entering the time vacuum to stop elga's escape. (The bonus stats from leveling if they are 60+ will be kept (ie. health/strength/agility/intelligence stats will stay as is). It is important to know that players can level again once the quest is accepted and gain further bonus stats!

This is a mission style event in which you must go through the missions and defeat the mobs like normal, however, the mobs all have status afflicting properties such as those unicorns from haven of peace as well as other monsters that can slow, freeze, and stun you.

The monsters are also buffed by Elga to have 5x the normal amount of health and power (appropriate to your level). Running this mission by yourself is not recommended. Team work and a full party of friends to help you on your journey is important and advised.

Once the quest is completed you gain a Gate Guardian Medal. As well as choices of a Paris Doll pet or Paris Spirit among other things. 

Fellowship Medal for level 60 can be obtained here with higher bonuses than the Kazeura version.

Reasoning: Just a little something that everyone can do that will be fun, different, and rewarding.

#58 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 25 September 2015 - 12:33 AM

i'm not gonna go for something fancy and big scale. just would like a repeat of last year's sc randomiser return event

#59 sean718

sean718

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 03:57 PM

Event Name: MyCribs DragonSaga Edition

Type of Event. ScreenShot/Video submission

Event Description: Show off your MyHome decorating skills! Take us on a tour of your MyHome with various places your character relaxes after a long day of killing opponents, slaying elga, and hanging out!

#60 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 26 September 2015 - 03:59 PM

Event Name: MyCribs DragonSaga Edition

Type of Event. ScreenShot/Video submission

Event Description: Show off your MyHome decorating skills! Take us on a tour of your MyHome with various places your character relaxes after a long day of killing opponents, slaying elga, and hanging out!

Revive that section.

#61 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 04:50 PM

Event name : Mutastic!

Event type : Entertainment?

Event description : submit a new background music for Dragon Saga. The chosen ones will be rewarded.

Reason : It was never existed.

Edited by SoulSight, 27 September 2015 - 04:20 AM.

#62 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 23 October 2015 - 10:01 AM

Event name : Masters of production

Event type : boosting gathering and prodction

description : I would like to start with a daily quest that gives you a gathering fatigue potion lets say you need one of the items from collecting like 3x blessed stuff from mine rank 100 for this daily.  the gathering speed slightly increased and the chance to get a skill point. Production skill x2 skill increase 

Reason : People are farming all day all night I think they would welcome this kind of event. And i dont know if there was such a event so far.

#63 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 24 October 2015 - 06:01 AM

This kind of event doesn't require any active playing though ; simply gathering while being away. This is proper free stuff being handed out to people who already are familiar with the production system, and as such will need quite a few arguments to be considered as an event.

#64 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 06:16 AM

Ye, I don't really see simply making it that much better for a while being too good of an event. An event making people more familiar with the gathering system would be nice in my opinion though, many a people don't understand or bother with it, and I often get to explain it. Well, less people making stuff means more gold for me but still. Maybe some sort of an event where you can exhange items made with the gathering and production system to perhaps costumes related to working (if there are any) or some other useful items. And by making one item require multiple types of items, for example 5 lvl 4 extractors and 3 blessed fish gathered from the 500 spot, would encourage trading and working together among players.

Edited by Precrush, 24 October 2015 - 06:20 AM.

#65 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 06:27 AM

Maybe some sort of an event where you can exhange items made with the gathering and production system

Something a bit similar to the former Deliver War Supplies feature. It would be useful or at least a bit fun for variety.

#66 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 06:59 AM

Yes, but this time you would actually have to go all the way into production, effectively familiarizing players with the concepts^^

#67 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:23 AM

Event Name : Lets exp a bit elsehow

Type : Pve exping

Description : I know exping is fun when starting with f7 but after it falls off . How about lets have a change there for 1 week Quest xp rate gained would be increased to see people doing quests around the world and feel as rewarding as f7 spamming all day. And since you cannot change stuff in the client yet, but you can add NPCs and quest. You can make daily quests that give xp either and add npcs in every town. I think people would love to get know more about the lore of Dragon saga instead of just brainslesly faceroll through f7s when the lore will feel more rewarding then it is right now. 

To the quests : You could actualy do a forum event to it , that people can think up their own chain quests for the NPCs.

#68 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:35 AM

Event Name : Lets exp a bit elsehow

Type : Pve exping

Description : I know exping is fun when starting with f7 but after it falls off . How about lets have a change there for 1 week Quest xp rate gained would be increased to see people doing quests around the world and feel as rewarding as f7 spamming all day. And since you cannot change stuff in the client yet, but you can add NPCs and quest. You can make daily quests that give xp either and add npcs in every town. I think people would love to get know more about the lore of Dragon saga instead of just brainslesly faceroll through f7s when the lore will feel more rewarding then it is right now.

To the quests : You could actualy do a forum event to it , that people can think up their own chain quests for the NPCs.

There are already discussions about changing exp rates.

#69 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:40 AM

Didnt know that, but that event could be a nice test run how it will change the way of exping

#70 100000063004623

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 08:42 AM

Event Name: Watermelon Event

Event Type: PVE

Event Description: Hunt the watermelon monster in the announced area in a specific time

#71 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 11:22 AM

I talked with Popcorn yesterday. He was aware and said it needed adjusting.

#72 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 11:31 AM

I hope 4 summoners in a party doesn't x spam the thing in a few seconds and give me a chance to whack it :P

#73 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 19 November 2015 - 11:38 AM

I hope 4 summoners in a party doesn't x spam the thing in a few seconds and give me a chance to whack it :P

Actually there's even worse.
And that's the reason we need adjustements on this event. Along with the fact that there's almost no chance to casual players to participate.

#74 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 11:50 AM

What if they made it a party-able daily quest with a significant reward so it gets done better with success promoting partying rather than just hunting those watermelons on your own. Idk whatever do as you please.

Edited by Agitodesu, 19 November 2015 - 11:51 AM.

#75 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 02:59 PM

My experience...I'm not afraid of x spammer because as a dragoon, I launch them into the air and storm...storm...storm...!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users