#76 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 19 November 2015 - 07:03 PM

Till you run out of mana since apparently spamming it a few times make you go empty.

#77 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 22 November 2015 - 07:47 PM

Event : Black Friday? Thanksgiving?

Event type : Shopping?

Description : Buy 1 get 1.

#78 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:09 AM

Watermelon had a big exploit with dmg reflect earrings that killed them so fast it threw the respawn timers out of whack.

Also the event was known for its sunflower hairpins which were normal grade mixables.

#79 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:12 AM

Also the event was known for its sunflower hairpins which were normal grade mixables.

And the mask.

#80 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:43 PM

Just some thought since december is tomorrow (for me at least). Could we perhaps have a new npc (or reused) for this event to help players farm elements.

Basically, its a reuse of element maps and bosses. But now its legend mode. (we only have hero mode so far) This mode will reward solely legend bless and lv5 spiritual drops (maybe lv6 if its possible and if it makes a diff from lv5) and 4*/5*/6* element cards (maybe 3*).

Now before the flaming starts. Drop rates are up to the team to decide however even if 6* is still almost impossible to get, players can be sure their effort to farm the spirit drops and legend bless are not futile. This event could perhaps last for 1 month. Its the holidays and players would be appreciative since it makes their farming more efficient. The way to enter this legend mode would be the same as the normal ones or perhaps use up 2 keys since the drops are better. 

Any thoughts on this and any improvements?

#81 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:11 AM

I don't like it, as it doesn't feel too much like an event and more like a proper way to gather ingame stuff. What's more, it's targeting the select community of players with multiple alternate characters, who would benefit from it the most.

As an entry-restricted dungeon (lv.40 & need for character-bound tickets), it wouldn't be an event as in "free for anyone to participate" but "free for older players to farm the hell out of it" since not everyone would have the same chances to attend to it.

In its current state, I don't believe an event of this kind would be any fun. Probably it wasn't your goal, but it sounds like an attempt at obtaining stuff at an increased rate more than it should ; notice that the last few events we had were all targeting remotely useful resources or outright premium content, neither of these giving any particular advantage to the ones who played more than others (during the time monsters dropped Elunium, or even the two Port of Winds dungeons). These weren't meant for players to obtain a ridiculous advantage over the ones who didn't play during that time, as element cards would.

#82 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:11 AM

Elements need proper changes, not just an event. But guess it's going to take a while so some temporary solutions would be good in my opinion. But purely an event, no.

#83 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:23 AM

Well, I just wish there's a way to get the element succeses since we can't anymore (actually only half of them were only obtainable before the extract patch.)

#84 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:44 PM

I don't like it, as it doesn't feel too much like an event and more like a proper way to gather ingame stuff. What's more, it's targeting the select community of players with multiple alternate characters, who would benefit from it the most.

As an entry-restricted dungeon (lv.40 & need for character-bound tickets), it wouldn't be an event as in "free for anyone to participate" but "free for older players to farm the hell out of it" since not everyone would have the same chances to attend to it.

In its current state, I don't believe an event of this kind would be any fun. Probably it wasn't your goal, but it sounds like an attempt at obtaining stuff at an increased rate more than it should ; notice that the last few events we had were all targeting remotely useful resources or outright premium content, neither of these giving any particular advantage to the ones who played more than others (during the time monsters dropped Elunium, or even the two Port of Winds dungeons). These weren't meant for players to obtain a ridiculous advantage over the ones who didn't play during that time, as element cards would.

the main reason for me to come up with this thing was to help players (there's a rising umber of 70+ players) to get their element elga considering legend bless prices are no longer cheap compared to 2 months ago. Not sure if u farm elements since you're PVE however, legend bless drop rate is very low, such that certain players rather gfarm and buy 100 of those than run ele dungeons to get them (opportunity cost: time). 

#85 Zackx23

Zackx23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:55 AM

the main reason for me to come up with this thing was to help players (there's a rising umber of 70+ players) to get their element elga considering legend bless prices are no longer cheap compared to 2 months ago. Not sure if u farm elements since you're PVE however, legend bless drop rate is very low, such that certain players rather gfarm and buy 100 of those than run ele dungeons to get them (opportunity cost: time). 

I would just prefer a general increasement in the dropping rate of Legendary Blesses for 70+ players and increasement in the rate of exchanging Spiritual Drops into Basic Elements. 

#86 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:48 AM

I think legends drop at a perfectly fine rate, they are supposed to be rare. Basics drop well too, it's just that good cards are so awfully rare. Which again, would be fine if they weren't completely necessary for end game pvp, or with cappers around, any pvp really. Just wait for the "elements have finally been reworked" event is my opinion.

#87 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:13 AM

Just wait for the "elements have finally been reworked" event revolution is my opinion.

Fixed !

I do gather basic elements at times, and I think that legendary blesses still drop quite often for an item required to create a lv.77 weapon that is (about) vital to PvP players. An "element event" in my opinion wouldn't be too good ; the kind of permanent exchange opportunity sean718 proposed a while ago for cards was a good idea, but this one you're suggesting would be a temporary fix that wouldn't benefit everyone. As such, it wouldn't be too much of an event.

#88 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:46 AM

[color=#ee82ee]I do gather basic elements at times, and I think that legendary blesses still drop quite often for an item required to create a lv.77 weapon that is (about) vital to PvP players.

It all depends on your luck. Some players took easily more than 500 runs to gather 100 legendary blesses.

And you should be aware than 500 runs is kinda long, especially if you don't have a decent weapon, and farming alone (and without multiclient.)

#89 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:57 AM

Well that's what guilds are made for ? :P

It doesn't all depend on your luck : rates are set and absolute, and they determine how often a player will have to do these 500 runs or more. By playing with other people, one can even out the odds and achieve a rather normal performance. Given you share the loot of course.

Edited by Homurasan, 01 December 2015 - 05:58 AM.

#90 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:13 AM

Chill lol. Im just suggesting sth that could help out newer players considering that there's a recent hike in number of 70+s. I'm in support of sean's idea as well but it isnt sth that can be done right away and since its holidays aka farming season, I thought this could be useful. Lets not stray off and discuss abt elements and multiclients and stuff lol. Opinions are already given so lets see if its deemed worthy of an event by the staffs XD

#91 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:45 AM

Anything elemented related for events, I'm going to insist that cards/boxes/spirit drops are soulbound from it to remove any chance of multiclient abusing.

#92 BinsZ322

BinsZ322

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:43 PM

this. Then the only problem we have is duping which I don't know if it's still possible to dupe

#93 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:38 PM

this. Then the only problem we have is duping which I don't know if it's still possible to dupe

To answer your question; It's been said that the methods are patched. Even the drop extract exploit was redone to be a gacha-box style making the exploit impossible. Storm's suggestion would help by preventing any abuse to get element based items as fast as possible.

#94 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:14 PM

Sadly this is the next topic which has to be locked. It seems that it's not possible to keep such topics open.

Also the players who mean they have to start false rumors and to agitate the others will go on a forum vacation right now.

It seems that here are players from illegal servers which are unhappy and jealous about our recent changes.

I don't tolerate to be called a liar.

Edit: The text is meant to the posters of the posts that are hidden, not to the posters right above me. Sorry for this confusion.

The post above mine are fine, that's why they stayed. Sadly 2 innocent posters got involved into this mess.

Topic locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users