Prophet / Soul Keeper /  Spirit Caller / Summoner

Support / Debuff / Buff Skills

" Dark Link "

- MAX LVL 5

- Overrides original Spirit link

- +50 ATK or +50MATK or +50DEF or +50MDEF

- at MAX LVL there is 1% CHANCE all additional sub stats can be buff

- Two minute duration

- When buff duration ends, a 10 secs cursed stone activated to a linked character

- 1 shadow soul / spirit consumed

" Soul / Spirit Crafting "

- MAX LVL 7

- Can craft different elemental spirit

" Mass Link "

- MAX LVL 5

- Linked all party member for a cost of MAX SP

- Party members can only be linked if he/she can be seen on screen

- SP is locked for 15 secs.

- 1 holy soul / spirit consumed

" Soul Mastery "

- MAX LVL 5

- Increase the durations of each skill link

- Decrease SP consumption by 1% per level for all skill

- Increase chance of crafting by 2% per level

" Mass Kaite / Kaupe / Kaahi" - I don't have much time thinking skill names, Sorry

- MAX LVL 5

- LVL1 - Mass Kaite activated

- LVL2 - Mass Kaupe activated

- LVL3 - Mass Kaahi activated

- LVL4 - 2 of the Ka - skill can be activated

- LVL5 - has 50% Chance to activate all Ka - skill

- buff the max level of skill learned

- buff all party member for a cost of 1/3 of SP

Active Skills

" Spell Borrow / Steal "

- MAX LVL 3

- Stealing or Borrowing skills from a linked character

- active / damaging / buff / debuff skills can be borrowed or steal

- if steal spell activated, the opposite player cannot used that skill as long as the stealer is still alive

- LVL1 - 25% CHANCE, spell borrow

- LVL2 - 50% CHANCE, spell borrow

- LVL3 - 10% CHANCE, steal spell

- skill cannot be used when there is a weapon requirement

- cannot be used on town, of course

" Nature's Wrath "

- MAX LVL 7

- Forced to alter elemental property on an AOE

- Consumes 1 soul / spirit per each cast,

- 5 Sec duration on an AOE

- Soul Mastery Bonus

- at MAX LVL ,10% chance to alter LVL4 element

- at MAX LVL, 1% chance to activate on whole map or screen?

- When a character leaves on the area, a 10 second elemental buff property duration.

" Soul's Retribution "

- MAX LVL 10

- Magical damage

- if this skill used on a player with Dark Link , x 100% damage

- if this skill used on a player with Original Link , x 50% damage

- Consumes 2 random soul / spirit

" Soul's Fervor "

- MAX LVL 10

- Physical damage

- if this skill used on a player with Dark Link , x 100% damage

- if this skill used on a player with Original Link , x 50% damage

- Consumes 2 random soul / spirit

yep that's all folks, if you ever have suggestions, comments, and violent reaction. please feel free to do it.

Edited by xnatsumark, 01 October 2015 - 06:35 PM.

#27 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:18 PM

need moarrrrrrrr

#28 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:03 PM

Ok, very crude visuals, not an artist here. This is just for color scheme and concept ideas. Yes, I know they are the same Sesshomaru pictures. Again, just for ideas.

Folklore story (found online)

Spoiler

Tigers appear to be very prominent in old Korean Mythology.

Haenim (Incarnation of Sun God, Orange Tiger)

Haenim1_zps9tbnmcvm.jpg

• Orange martial arts outfit with black trim.
  • Black shoes
  • Orange tiger sash around on the waist
  • Black hair, with tiger markings on the cheeks
  • Sun marking on the forehead
  • Black sparring gauntlets

Dalnim (Incarnation of Moon God, White Tiger)

Dalnim_zpswe3olc3s.jpg

• White martial arts outfit with black or Bluish/Purple trim.
  • Black or bluish/purple shoes
  • White tiger sash around on the waist
  • Bluish-purple hair, with tiger markings on the cheeks
  • Crescent moon marking on the forehead
  • White with some black sparring gauntlets

Job Change: current TKMs would talk to either an orange tiger (male) or white tiger (female). A quest would be done to see if the TKM person is worthy enough to be a "body host" for Sun or Moon god/goddess, as an incarnation. If the quest is successful then, in a similar fashion to how the 9-tail fox NPC (Payon Dungeon 4) turns from an animal into a person, the same would happen right before the change. The tiger would turn into a person, speak for a moment and then disappear with the TKM becoming one of the two prominent figures.

Edited by Sladeero, 23 September 2015 - 06:32 PM.

#29 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 05:38 AM

I have an Idea for one of the soul links that could be useful for a 3rd job.

Sorcerer's spirit: Changes the hit limit of spell fist into a time duration limit of [60x(skill level +1)] second duration.

This would allow the spell fist build sorcs to shine at least, since currently spell fist, be it as powerful a hit as it is, is rather lacking in usefulness since you have to have either a really slow aspd to keep casting, or make sure you don't have hindsight/CD in mouth or other auto casts. Personally a link like this would be an amazing one in my book, i mean the current one for sage itself is neat, not enough battle sage/sorcs around, and they're not given enough credit for what they're capable of.

This skill would definity be good upgrade for sage spirit. Spell-fister need some love

As for suggestion, I think TKM and SL doesnt need 3rd class. I mean, they are expanded class, just like Kage/Obo and Rebel. They often classified as 2nd class. Maybe make TKM and SL similar to extended SN. Give new set of skills, increase max HP and lvl cap to 160.
I'm not really have depth knowledge on taekwon class, so I'm sorry if my suggestion turn out bad

Edited by wadoichimonji, 24 September 2015 - 05:41 AM.

#30 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:25 AM

This skill would definity be good upgrade for sage spirit. Spell-fister need some love

As for suggestion, I think TKM and SL doesnt need 3rd class. I mean, they are expanded class, just like Kage/Obo and Rebel. They often classified as 2nd class. Maybe make TKM and SL similar to extended SN. Give new set of skills, increase max HP and lvl cap to 160.
I'm not really have depth knowledge on taekwon class, so I'm sorry if my suggestion turn out bad

Don't worry, we value the recommendations and suggestions. I could also live without a third class. Would it be nice to have one? Sure, but the reality is like you stated. Your ideas for the buffs, lvl increases and etc is exactly how I see the update happening. I am doing this for creative purposes and what-if.

Appreciate the feedback, thank you. :-)

Edited by Sladeero, 24 September 2015 - 08:26 AM.

#31 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:21 PM

I doubt they would give them an expansion though, because adding new skills would be along the lines of "3rd job classifying" them, so why not just give them a 3rd job but limit them to 160/50 like the other 3(yeah throwing rebel in there since that comes next month/november)

#32 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:45 PM

I doubt they would give them an expansion though, because adding new skills would be along the lines of "3rd job classifying" them, so why not just give them a 3rd job but limit them to 160/50 like the other 3(yeah throwing rebel in there since that comes next month/november)

I think it would cause more problems to do it that way. Sure, I love the TKM class. However, if we are following the status quo then TKM/SL should be moved to the higher level first. As far as skills it would be better to add a few quests to gain skills that way. Otherwise, we throw the progression into chaos (no pun intended). If we go to 160 for TKM/SL and then try to rebirth then they become too strong even for main classes. Then the programmers would have to bring the other classes in line with us.It would become a never ending cycle and work almost like an international arms race. 

If extended classes were going to rebirth it should have been when base levels were capped at 99.

EDIT:  A last and unlikely option to introduce extended third classes is give folks the option to go back through the normal process like a main class for the rebirth and lose their non-trans status above level 99. They would have to poll the community for this. Additionally, it would have to be something that would win over new users and/or cause more purchase of WP and ultimately an increase of cash flow for iRO.

Edited by Sladeero, 24 September 2015 - 03:17 PM.

#33 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 12:24 PM

:o

#34 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 12:50 PM

:o

???

Either way, I would like to see some form of advancement.

#35 xnatsumark

xnatsumark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts
  • Server:Thor pRO Server

Posted 27 September 2015 - 05:53 PM

I prefer not to rebirth

#36 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 08:21 PM

New Idea for appearance of TK 3rd jobs:

Sprite color/design changes on odd/even/5th day when you log in, and has a different aura type effect for skills when they're used for those that coincide with that day.  :3

#37 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 03:16 PM

New Idea for appearance of TK 3rd jobs:

Sprite color/design changes on odd/even/5th day when you log in, and has a different aura type effect for skills when they're used for those that coincide with that day. :3

It's interesting you mention that. When I first heard about the different celestial cycles that's what I thought it would be. Then again Gravity recycles so much of it's animation it is no longer funny. The reset animation is the SLS Angel from leveling and the ground lightning effect from a Sura skill I believe. I can understand the Angel a little bit since she blesses you too...same deity type person. I just wonder sometimes.

This is only if they had a change...not pushing it.
Regarding job change again it would be good if the SLS Angel became an NPC for a 3rd job change on behalf of the Sun and Moon Goddess. Again, you would still meet Haenim and Dalnim as mentioned before. However, at least with her as an NPC we could use her for the resets more readily.
I mean, have us do a quest, turn in an item of value...whatever it takes. Just make it so folks can redo their maps and want to play TKMs again.

Edited by Sladeero, 29 September 2015 - 03:26 PM.

#38 xnatsumark

xnatsumark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:02 PM

i agree that the angel that buffed you up when leveled up should be seen as NPC...

or it could be them when they level up to 3rd job.. that is why i want them with wings

#39 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:40 AM

With regards to wings, I like the idea but they would have to be implemented in a way where they did not mimic the archangel or Rudra costume wings. Maybe they could be gold, not sure on that.

Regarding rankers, I had a thought. Not to get too stuck on Saint Seiya but why could there not be a second ranker level. Here me out people.

The TK Ranker would be similar to silver saints. You would have to be a current TK Ranker and complete a tedious quest. Once done, you become a Celestial Guardian (2nd level Ranker) charged with protecting Haenim and Dalnim. Again, similar to a Gold Saint. There would only be 10-12 2nd Ranker positions. Once you become a 2nd Ranker the TK Ranker spot you held becomes open. This is also about the next generation of rankers as well. You could lose your spot as a 2nd level Ranker through points or competition. If you lost it you would not revert back to a TK Ranker since that is gone. You would simply compete for your second class rank back.

Bonuses
- same a TK Ranker
- Get a small buff for partying with a Dalnim or Haenim character. E.g. +2-5 ATK. You would get that for either one. If you had both male and female it would double so +4-10 ATK Max. Again, there are only 10-12 chars like this in entire game.
- Also the Celestial Guardian's sprite would be a different color than normal. As long as it's not orange or white I could care less. Let's say the Celestial Guardian represents the stars guarding Sun and Moon so it could be blue, black purple or yellow.

Again just some thoughts.

#40 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:52 AM

For 3rd linker job change, recommend the NPC be in Umbala if another place is not introduced. The whole tribal vibe screams witch doctor/spiritual chief. The other reason is Nifflehiem (check my spelling), is right inside the portal from it. It's the village of dead so tapping into that for the spiritual could make sense. Just another idea.

#41 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:38 AM

Anyone else? I'm out of ideas :/

#42 xnatsumark

xnatsumark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:43 PM

updated Soul Linker 100+ 's skills.

i am still looking for an artist who can draw a version of those character mentioned by Sladeero.

#43 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 07:49 PM

Seriously...it needs to be iRO who comes up with a new class...because we get kRO updates far too late compared to the others and it's kind of dumb...

#44 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:05 AM

Seriously...it needs to be iRO who comes up with a new class...

While I agree, the whole parent company, subordinate division throws a kink into it.

Our options are:

1) Have a North American investor who thinks differently than kRO buy up the majority of the stock in Gravity.

1a) All of the players poll their zeny for real $ and buy majority of the share in the company and we own our private guild building in game LOL. Got to stop watching... Log Horizon. ;-)

2) Learn Korean and play on that server.

3) Reduce the amount of customizations on iRO.

4) Submit a topic, have iRO request it, kRO reviews, does development/testing, I retire and die, kRO implements and iRO gets it 2-4 yrs down the road.

Trust me, I want an update on this as much as the next person. As things are, we get what we get. It'll take a mass community appeal like with the Ninja class to get it. :-(

Edited by Sladeero, 05 October 2015 - 03:06 AM.

#45 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 09:23 AM

we need more than just the 3 of us on board for this :/

#46 xnatsumark

xnatsumark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 11:09 PM

Don't lose hope...

Sorry Sladeero and Alanthier, all my friends in my guild are busy and in hiatus... no where to be found...

I have a friend that has a friend, a Comic Artist and a RO player, but currently on a tight schedule project... 

Hoping he could help us once he's free..

#47 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 10:50 AM

Don't lose hope...

Sorry Sladeero and Alanthier, all my friends in my guild are busy and in hiatus... no where to be found...
I have a friend that has a friend, a Comic Artist and a RO player, but currently on a tight schedule project...
Hoping he could help us once he's free..

Appreciate it. We will certainly take any help we can get.

I will say if the TKs got just a level buff to 160 like the others then it would double the HP we could get putting it in the 20k level with little help. Throw in foods, regular buffs and things like battle chant and the HP will likely be between 40k-50k.

Additionally, more of the HBP buffs could be used. For example, 4 stats would likely be in the 90 range.
Mine would be STR, VIT, AGI and LUK (deliberating between AGI and DEX)
- +30 ATK
- 10% neutral resist
- 8% ASPD, +1 ASPD
- +15% critical dmg

Combine that with a +13 Isabella Red Ear hat for +5 STR, +3 ASPD, 10% fire resist and 5% HP and you can just about make Stellar Protection or SLS Shadow obsolete. You would still have 2 headgear slots open.

[Edits in blue]

In the mean time, the WPH and Hahoe combo is doing well...

+15% dmg undead/demon

+3-4 ASPD (not %)...I've gone from 159 to 163 with the combo.

+1 LUK

+2 Perfect Dodge

Chance for +50 ATK ("Give me cookie")

+12 DEF (before refining)

+2 STR

+2 INT

+10 MDEF 
Then again, this takes all 3 headgear slots with no cards.

A +12 LoD (+12% ASPD) with two Aunoe cards and dual Sharp4 or 5 is a beastly weapon at max ASPD.
The Stellar Opposition would increase in damage by over 50% alone from what I have now.

The damage potential in a MVP party would be unreal compared to where it is now.

Edited by Sladeero, 11 October 2015 - 07:59 PM.

#48 xnatsumark

xnatsumark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 11:30 PM

Give love for an outdated class !!

#49 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 04:50 PM

I've been running numbers on the damage potential of this class. The class has been more like a science project than anything else...hehe.
The factors of the TKM class multiply on top of each other.

Damage Buffs (Active/Passive)
- Mild Wind = +100%, depending on monsters....doubles damage
- Stellar Wrath = +110%.....yes, with the right stats it can go that high....doubles damage and +10%
- Kihop (10 people) = +100%...doubles damage
- Battle Chant (+100% ATK/ +20 Stats...and others)....doubles damage
- SLS Union...not recommended unless supported well from party.
- Blessing lvl 10 (Augments STR/DEX most importantly, plus INT)

** There are other things which can increase the attack but these are the main ones.

Speed Enhancements
- Upgraded +12 LoD
- Costume Rudra Wings
- WPH & Hahoe mask or +13 Isabella Red Ear
- Berserk potion
- +30 foods
- Costume Shadow Gear set (brown one +4 stats)
- AGI lvl 10
- SLS Shadow
- Stellar Protection
- Celermine Juice
**I am likely forgetting something else.

CRIT Enhancements
- +28-30 Crit (Malangdo Enchants x2, Sharp 4 or 5)
- +8 Crit (Kobold Cards, x2)

- +10 Crit (Gloria lvl 10, +30 LUK)
- +30 Crit (Abrasive)
- +3 Crit (Costume: Lamp +10 LUK)
- +30 Crit (90 Base LUK)
- +10 Crit (+30 LUK Foods)
- +7 Crit (Arunafeltz Desert Sandwich)
- +7 Crit (Buche de Noel)

**Note- LoD removes 20 LUK.

Attacks
Melee
- using 100+ Crit = +40% damage due to crits
- 2 Aunoe cards = Critcal damage +40% [edits] a person could use Abysmal Knight cards for more dmg overall  if going only for MVP. Another option is Turtle General cards which would also affect the overall damage. However I do not see folks using those on a TKM.
- Base LUK stat (90) = +15% Critical damage from HBP
- 190 ASPD = 5 hits a second

Heat
- 10 hits/sec = basically a 1000% damage attack.

It is possible to get large damage from heat and also use critical melee attacks allowing for a total of 15 hits/sec.

STATS:
Therefore, to maximize the damage potential of the class the base stats would need to look something like the following.
Note these stats make the TKM very dependent on a party for support and survival. However, the TKM will be a major damage dealer.

STR = 90 (+30 ATK w/ HBP, +45 ATK w/ Wakwak card on garment)
AGI = 1 (Foods, buffs and equipment will take care of this)
VIT = 10 (augment HP with items and buffs)
INT = 1
DEX = 50
LUK = 90 (gives +15% Crit damage w/ +9 HBP)

Summary:
A person with the right damage across 15 hits (Heat/Melee) might be able to get in excess of 200K dmg/second.
I am working to get some family/friends together in a large enough party (~10) to test this.

Edited by Sladeero, 18 October 2015 - 03:06 PM.

#50 irolockongmr

irolockongmr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard
  • Server:iRO Thor, pRO Valkyrie

Posted 18 October 2015 - 01:53 PM

Hi Everyone! :p_idea:

If you're familiar with the Ragnarok Manwha (Manga), I seem to find Iris' job class / skills similar to what Soul Linkers do.

I envisioned calling the extended 3rd Job Class of Soul Linkers as 'Clerics" based on what Iris is being described on the Manwha.

If Iris can "Soul Link" or "Enchant" unique buffs to weapons (i.e. Chaos vs the Faceworms arc), I hope that the 3rd Job Class of SLs can do it as well. :p_laugh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users