woe and thor - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

woe and thor

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#26 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:14 AM

lol slotted pile bunkers :U

#27 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:36 AM

Didnt know those slotted pilebunkers still exist, can't find after migration  :sob:  those Gyges Ring too  :rice:

Edited by Shachi, 01 October 2015 - 05:39 AM.

#28 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:42 AM

from the maint thread:

mvp card that was not wiped after migration.

zY0pvNZ.jpg

maya p compounded in costumes:

http://ropd.info/?na...t&nm=&gm=&baby=

there are several diligent pile bunkers, and the person with the bloody pile bunker has hidden their profile lol (but ropd still notes that it exists :P)

http://ropd.info/?na...r&nm=&gm=&baby=

#29 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Server:slightly Ok THOR

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:01 AM

wooooo that's a helluva head scratch

Louis-CK-Scratches-His-Head.gif

#30 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:03 AM

here are some of the SS that i got OMG if these people are going to play in WOE 2 my RK will be reck for sure XD. as u can see there's one particular person or guild who had those items. but im sure he's not the only one that have those items..

MVP_zpsuz4wxnfw.jpg[/spoiler]

Ya I'm sure you're real worried about this guy, seems like he definitely knows what he's doing...

:p_sick:

#31 Varmundt

Varmundt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:22 AM

I remember someone selling Professor carded fire armor for 8b few weeks ago. and also port malaya mvp cards.. especially Bangungot card will destroy 1 fully def agit.

#32 xnatsumark

xnatsumark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts
  • Server:Thor pRO Server

Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:29 PM

from the maint thread:

maya p compounded in costumes:

http://ropd.info/?na...t&nm=&gm=&baby=

there are several diligent pile bunkers, and the person with the bloody pile bunker has hidden their profile lol (but ropd still notes that it exists :P)

http://ropd.info/?na...r&nm=&gm=&baby=

Thank you very much sir Necro...

so sir Oda and sir Camp, please do some action regarding this equipments before WoE 2 starts.

#33 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:13 PM

How did the card go to the 3rd slot on that weapon? 

Also, what the hell... MVP cards on level 1 weapons? (Specialty Jur and Blade...)

#34 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:39 PM

The dark book data does not exist on our server. It exists in client data, there is a description for this item but the Dark Book itself isn't in our DB. If someone had it, it was likely one of the causes of a instant D/C error and was wiped. What the reported player was wearing was this http://www.divine-pr...ia-water-book-1

LOL

You had darkbook data in your server BEFORE THE BIG FIX for Thor DC characters ( i didnt mean the restoration), were the big fix were DC chars were unDC'ed and non-DC chars who have unknown items and some items becomes DC.. which is not yet fixed until now.....

#35 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:05 PM

LOL

You had darkbook data in your server BEFORE THE BIG FIX for Thor DC characters ( i didnt mean the restoration), were the big fix were DC chars were unDC'ed and non-DC chars who have unknown items and some items becomes DC.. which is not yet fixed until now.....

We did not, what we had was a place holder occupying the same ID number in the DB.

The client looked for that DB number and then read it as dark book from the client text files.

The weight, armor value, stats, effects, restrictions, slot placement, and everything else was most likely not correct. As part of the process to make characters playable again we placed place holders in the DB for the item numbers that were originally causing the crash. As we removed most of the unknown items we eventually removed those placeholders.

#36 jebjebMANGTAS

jebjebMANGTAS

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 458 posts
  • Server:Chaos / Thor

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:32 PM

A lot more . trust me. Some player got bug item they're playing safe they wont show any of those bug item to anyone . 

#37 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:44 PM

Don't have any luck on luring these Dark book users.

I'm guessing that we have to play vigilante and join WoE until we find them . Wearing those bloody bugged items should be noticeable in terms of damage.

#38 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:33 PM

so what's the word on the other illegit equipment? will they be removed before woe2 goes live on thor? i've provided plenty of info both here and via pm.

#39 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:39 PM

That +11 sword master blade is such a waste...

#40 Varmundt

Varmundt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:11 PM

yeah I'd rather put it on +0 tens R [3]

#41 Mikael31

Mikael31

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:59 PM

How did the card go to the 3rd slot on that weapon? 

Also, what the hell... MVP cards on level 1 weapons? (Specialty Jur and Blade...)

1st, 2nd and 4th slots are occupied by mvp cards back in pRO. After merging, those other cards were deleted - leaving the General Whatisit card on the 3rd slot

#42 KingMetriX

KingMetriX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:01 PM

Hi... Im just wondering about the schedule of woe2.... Why make it monday? Alot/Many palyers cant play during weekdays.. Why? We had classes on school and some got office work... Including me.. Sad life. Cant play during woe1 now woe2 soon... Can i say bad word? Hahaha me and my friends are working... Saturday/Sunday is good! No classes no office work... Its RO day

#43 jebjebMANGTAS

jebjebMANGTAS

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 458 posts
  • Server:Chaos / Thor

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:10 PM

Friday , Sunday would be great

#44 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:12 PM

yeah did they even poll you guys? i find it hard to believe that monday ended coming out on top lol

#45 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:23 PM

yeah did they even poll you guys? i find it hard to believe that monday ended coming out on top lol

Insinuating they actually follow poll results, if you don't recall what happened with our TE time.

#46 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:32 PM

As some of you may have noticed. The Thor server merger left us with some items that ideally should not exist. Examples of that included over upgraded items, MVP a handful of MVP and Mini boss cards, and carded costume items.

We will do our best on our end to remove these items however, we sadly at this time cannot search the entirety of the thor server and locate all the items. The game is just not setup this way and kRO still has not provided us with the tool to do so.

So what are we going to do you may ask? Well if we find one of these items we are going to reduce it to where it should be. If an item is upgraded about +15 and not refined on iRO we will reduce it to +15. If the MVP card did not come from iRO we will remove it. If the costume has cards, we will remove them.

Now you can help us in this process. If you see anything funky please let us know by submitting a ticket to https://support.warpportal.com Title the ticket "Thor Merger Items" make sure to include a character name in the ticket. We will then look through that accounts character inventories, carts, and storages and remove all bad items we can find.

#47 xnatsumark

xnatsumark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts
  • Server:Thor pRO Server

Posted 05 October 2015 - 05:49 PM

So what are we going to do you may ask? Well if we find one of these items we are going to reduce it to where it should be. If an item is upgraded about +15 and not refined on iRO we will reduce it to +15. If the MVP card did not come from iRO we will remove it. If the costume has cards, we will remove them.

I thought it was +12, wasn't it?

please check your post long long months ago, or Oda's...

#48 SuAvE

SuAvE

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Server:THORSUCKS

Posted 05 October 2015 - 07:09 PM

As some of you may have noticed. The Thor server merger left us with some items that ideally should not exist. Examples of that included over upgraded items, MVP a handful of MVP and Mini boss cards, and carded costume items.

We will do our best on our end to remove these items however, we sadly at this time cannot search the entirety of the thor server and locate all the items. The game is just not setup this way and kRO still has not provided us with the tool to do so.

Now you can help us in this process. If you see anything funky please let us know by submitting a ticket to https://support.warpportal.com Title the ticket "Thor Merger Items" make sure to include a character name in the ticket. We will then look through that accounts character inventories, carts, and storages and remove all bad items we can find.

well i hope u can do that ill start to submit those picture & hope u don't waste my effort for doing it XD... :p_laugh:

let's get ready to be wipe by those OP+ KVM & MVP items lolz... :rice:

#49 KingMetriX

KingMetriX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:57 PM

Please change the schedule!:-( make it Weekends. friday Saturday or Sunday would be the "BEST"... Players don't have classes and work... Its our rest day Ragnarok Day....

And if you would survey again in a pol make it in Facebook.. Some players don't use their wp forum... Most are on FB

#50 TenkU4dKeeL

TenkU4dKeeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:57 PM

levelup to iRO migration FAQ says 

• Please note that due to current limitations on the iRO refinement system some items may have their refinement levels reduced to +12

would be fair if they reduced it to +12 instead of +15.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users