October 7 Classic Maintenance notes - Page 5 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 7 Classic Maintenance notes

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#101 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:20 PM

Less of a difference than asking for kvm tho.

btw ban evasion is cool - do you think Oda forgot or maybe he can't guess that you're HeYxSeAn

Edited by Xellie, 08 October 2015 - 02:23 PM.

#102 squirreI

squirreI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:26 PM

I'm curious what he did to get banned in the first place. Haven't seen him post anything unreasonable on the alternate accounts.

#103 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:27 PM

selective ban for trolling

#104 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:28 PM

That's because it gets deleted

#105 squirreI

squirreI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:30 PM

I saw him posting in the moments.

#106 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:33 PM

You also said I deserve to be sent rape and death threats, so I find your ability to judge what is objectionable questionable.

#107 yduzodah8mi

yduzodah8mi

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:34 PM

Less of a difference than asking for kvm tho.

btw ban evasion is cool - do you think Oda forgot or maybe he can't guess that you're HeYxSeAn

oda and i made up ... so can you just stay on topic instead of trying to point out who i am and arguing about my existence.

whether they put in kvm or not ... that is kind of irrelevant when asking for elemental bg armors ... you can do a lot more unintended thing with an elemental bg armor in woe than you can with just a slotted elemental armor ... i honestly don't care how many elemental armors are on the server tho so yeah put them in box.

#108 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:35 PM

Well, if Oda is approving of your behaviour, I have no place here.

#109 yduzodah8mi

yduzodah8mi

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:36 PM

what behavior? did i do something wrong? like all i did was say that elemental bg armor is a bad idea... 

Edited by yduzodah8mi, 08 October 2015 - 02:37 PM.

#110 squirreI

squirreI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:41 PM

I never said that. I don't quite understand how your actions would lead to those specific threats. Your actions do however lead to other things you may consider harassment. Not related to death and rape.

#111 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:47 PM

I never said that. I don't quite understand how your actions would lead to those specific threats. Your actions do however lead to other things you may consider harassment. Not related to death and rape.

You're the one who justified it on skype ^_^.

maybe you should blame yourself for becoming the guild leader of the biggest guild on iRO
sounds like something a guild like that should deal with

Edited by Xellie, 08 October 2015 - 02:57 PM.

#112 squirreI

squirreI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:59 PM

Can somebody please tell me what xellie should deal with?

#113 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 08 October 2015 - 03:14 PM

Apparently you didn't listen when I explained to you what these kids do and say. It's not something I tend to publicize too much, because that just comes off as whining, but it's a lot worse than I tend to complain about. Just because I've had enough of people like you ignorantly riding their coat tails and joining in is the only reason I've been speaking up.

Anyway, that isn't related to sean.

#114 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 03:31 PM

So..about the BG armors?

#115 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 08 October 2015 - 03:52 PM

Bring back raffler

#116 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 08 October 2015 - 03:52 PM

oda and i made up ... so can you just stay on topic instead of trying to point out who i am and arguing about my existence.

whether they put in kvm or not ... that is kind of irrelevant when asking for elemental bg armors ... you can do a lot more unintended thing with an elemental bg armor in woe than you can with just a slotted elemental armor ... i honestly don't care how many elemental armors are on the server tho so yeah put them in box.

Please do not presume to tell me what I have done. You still aren't allowed back on the forums. 

#117 Ecclesio

Ecclesio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 03:54 PM

i would much rather see other ways in game to get the slotted elemental armors than elemental bg armors. putting them in as mvp drops is one idea, the raffler is another, but i think quests for them could be fun, too.

#118 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 October 2015 - 04:06 PM

I would like to see the regular slotted elemental armors perpetually available in an easier way. Adding them to MVPs at a low chance seems like a good approach, I do not think the raffler is a good idea.

I would not like to see battleground elemental armors. Until we have the rest of the pre-renewal gear available to players (KvM/New World) I dont think we should go experimenting too much with things that could have quite drastic effects down the line when we do get these items. I am all for new equipment that mixes up the meta or allows creative builds, however I think elemental battleground armor is a bit much.

#119 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 08 October 2015 - 04:13 PM

Themes : If you think it is exceptionally powerful compared to normal ele armor, explain why? Given that we have items from the kafrashop already bringing magic damage above and beyond old servers, it only seems reasonable to have access to things to counter that. Plus also melee. This affects melee so much more than magic, I can't stress it enough.

It won't save anyone from bomb or fist. It'll enhance damage taken from magic or grim or BB or FAS. It is not a replacement for GR or ED.

The majority of the players I play alongside have wind/water unfrozens.

My reasoning for suggesting BG armors (that are disabled out of woe/pvp) were to make them more accessible to newer players. They should not have to comp older players for something that will benefit them far less than kvm, which is not something that is really comp-able in your proposed system. We also have gods and mvps... if any of the older experienced guilds are putting on brown pants at the thought of newbies having access to an elemental enchanted armor + bg hp mod then that's just silly and you know it. Are any of us more experienced players gonna default something like that? Probably not!

I'm quite worried about the smaller/newer guilds and players. I've been talking to a lot of them and it's very disheartening.

Edited by Xellie, 08 October 2015 - 04:15 PM.

#120 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 04:22 PM

Classic Sakray is up for testing. Create a character and gear it up. Give me a wish list of items you want added to the supply npcs.

#121 Ecclesio

Ecclesio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 04:26 PM

Classic Sakray is up for testing. Create a character and gear it up. Give me a wish list of items you want added to the supply npcs.

how do we leave the training ground? when i talk to the receptionist in the second room of the training grounds and say I want to play Classic, he tells me to go talk to Sprakki?

Edited by Ecclesio, 08 October 2015 - 04:26 PM.

#122 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 04:27 PM

how do we leave the training ground? when i talk to the receptionist in the second room of the training grounds and say I want to play Classic, he tells me to go talk to Sprakki?

Shoot tell him that you want USRC, I will fix in later versions.

#123 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 04:29 PM

Major issue Found fixing right now

#124 Ecclesio

Ecclesio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 04:32 PM

I'm here with Themes and the Sprakki NPC is no longer talking to me. I'm stuck as a High Novice.

#125 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 04:35 PM

I'm here with Themes and the Sprakki NPC is no longer talking to me. I'm stuck as a High Novice.

Testing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users