Server Merge: Freya and Odin - Page 5 - Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Merge: Freya and Odin

106 replies to this topic

#101 BloodLust015

BloodLust015

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 October 2015 - 11:49 PM

Mr. Njorror I have visit Odin yesterday and Guess what? They Double the price It's abusive -_- and Freyja Players Only allowed to bring 2% of their zennies. We feel like being punished for something we never did lol If there's someone to be blame about freya's inflation, Well Frankly Speaking.. it's not the players in freya It's the GM from other servers who previously merge in Freyja. If Odin continues to raise the price Freyja will be force to do the same thing.   :p_hi:

#102 1633130515105152960

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:14 AM

Mr. Njorror I have visit Odin yesterday and Guess what? They Double the price It's abusive -_- and Freyja Players Only allowed to bring 2% of their zennies. We feel like being punished for something we never did lol If there's someone to be blame about freya's inflation, Well Frankly Speaking.. it's not the players in freya It's the GM from other servers who previously merge in Freyja. If Odin continues to raise the price Freyja will be force to do the same thing.   :p_hi:

If you mean the shiny doublons, it's because the pirate event it's ending today xD

#103 DarkKurayami

DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Server:Odin -n- Freya

Posted 26 October 2015 - 11:34 AM

Wao...just wao. A VCR being that rude in the game? And think it's right. Just because someone may have done that you don't toss the same back to others...much less if you are someone that supposedly represents a portion of the game.

And it is true, I have noticed, again, an increase of prices within Odin....

#104 BloodLust015

BloodLust015

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 October 2015 - 12:27 PM

If you mean the shiny doublons, it's because the pirate event it's ending today xD

Actually it's not the Doubloons, but the items in AH such as costumes, Seeds and etc.  :p_smile:

#105 1633130515105152960

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 01:13 PM

Actually it's not the Doubloons, but the items in AH such as costumes, Seeds and etc.  :p_smile:

That is also not good for Odin players.

Most of players simply will not buy at these prices.

#106 yukubue101

yukubue101

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 03:04 PM

Mr. Njorror I have visit Odin yesterday and Guess what? They Double the price It's abusive -_- and Freyja Players Only allowed to bring 2% of their zennies. We feel like being punished for something we never did lol If there's someone to be blame about freya's inflation, Well Frankly Speaking.. it's not the players in freya It's the GM from other servers who previously merge in Freyja. If Odin continues to raise the price Freyja will be force to do the same thing.  

HAHAHAHAHAHA. dont make me laugh pal

#107 Saturn33

Saturn33

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • LocationFolding@home

Posted 01 November 2015 - 07:25 PM

why are you guys keep on saying SOLO player? this is a MMORPG for god sake, if u want to play solo go play GTA V.

People play this game for variety of reason and with different style. When the way of playing this game no longer suit their playing style, they will just quit. By asking player/customer to quit game in this way (you don't like it, you quit), was never a wise business decision for the game publisher and developer.  :p_sad:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users