Revitalizing Chaos WoE Scene | Needs Drastic Changes & CM Aid - Page 10 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Revitalizing Chaos WoE Scene | Needs Drastic Changes & CM Aid

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
407 replies to this topic

#226 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 November 2015 - 09:23 AM

What concerns me is that there has been barely any gm input into this thread to address these issues.

Makes me think whatever is said is pretty much useless because the issue is very real, not really acknowledged, and everyone can scream what they want in a little room but unless the GM comes in and say something, it's all blah.

I am definitely at the stage where RO is getting boring, as when you get most of the regular stuff in the game, and the next step up is 1.0s and rare mvp cards, such a dire limitation makes prices skyrocket in a shrinking market, and it's sad that income for a lot of ppl comes from kafra stuff nowadays.

Real market health comes from what happens in between patches, not when new patches come and ppl come on for just a little bit more. Regular stuff comes from hunting and WOE, and 1.0 pieces are a very important part of woe.

Oda, Camp, are you seeing these thread by any chance, and can you please give some idea of what you leaders are considering?

For Classic and Renewal we are looking at the feedback posted here and looking at what changes we are able to make a)without kRO development and b)changes that would require kRO development. Large, long term changes to WoE would need permission from the development team. In the meantime we can prepare a proposal for what we and the community would like to see change to keep WoE fun and relevant. 

#227 TEDDYBEE

TEDDYBEE

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1048 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 November 2015 - 09:50 AM

For Classic and Renewal we are looking at the feedback posted here and looking at what changes we are able to make a)without kRO development and b)changes that would require kRO development. Large, long term changes to WoE would need permission from the development team. In the meantime we can prepare a proposal for what we and the community would like to see change to keep WoE fun and relevant. 

Oda, please diable MVP cards in WoE. thats all

#228 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 November 2015 - 10:00 AM

My FBH disagrees. It's certain skills that need to be balanced (suicidal destruction, stasis, certain damaging skills) which won't be, without kro permission anyways.

#229 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 November 2015 - 11:57 AM

maybe disable temporal boots effects on woe maps? >.<

#230 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:37 PM

maybe disable temporal boots effects on woe maps? >.<

Why would you remove the few gears that give versatility to the woe seen.

#231 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 07:30 PM

The temporal dex boots is the only one that causes the most problems.

-.5 seconds on fixed cast means you can make OP skills more potent (stasis and SD).

#232 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 10:25 PM

Thank you Oda for your reply ^^

Just for our understanding, do you know if increasing castle drop rate for 1.0 pieces need kRO input?

#233 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 10:38 PM

Thank you Oda for your reply ^^

Just for our understanding, do you know if increasing castle drop rate for 1.0 pieces need kRO input?

I would like a checklist confirmation on each of the proposals I wrote on the first page. The ones that need kRO input and the ones that don't, so that the community will know what is feasible by the developers in a reasonable amount of time.

#234 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 11:27 PM

Just giving a bit of insight on the kRO subject, according to CM Campitor game changes involving altering of a system requires consultation with kRO. Random changes will not be in favor of iRO. A better approach to this is to classify things as what can be implemented quickly and what would be a "long term development".

#235 xnatsumark

xnatsumark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts
  • Server:Thor pRO Server

Posted 24 November 2015 - 12:01 AM

Cant believe it has to come down to this. Read at your own risk /gg

Spoiler

NICE ONE CHAK !! WE WILL DEFINITELY BRING BACK CHAOS WOE IN CHAOS !!

#236 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 12:04 AM

If that is the case, drop the +15s to +12s since we don't have that on chaos =P

Also make sure the mvps cards are all checked and improper ones are destroyed.

Otherwise, bring it on for the competition =P

#237 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10856 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 24 November 2015 - 12:08 AM

But if your MVPs and Gods are not coming with you, dont bother to WoE or be ready to be kicking bags xD lol

#238 xnatsumark

xnatsumark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts
  • Server:Thor pRO Server

Posted 24 November 2015 - 12:20 AM

we do not have GODS yet as far as i heard about the rumors, but Andle castle is healthy enough ^_^.

We only have one a piece of Thana, Inca, GTB i guess and not so great MVPs yet.

Maybe we still have numbers :p_devil: and a GM Lag Program Software LOL, not exploiting this

and BOT WARPERS to each Castle, FCPERS, and BUFFERS...

last the only +12 i got is VS with Thara LELS :no1:

#239 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.
  • Server:Poring

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:00 AM

• Bring back the 5th castle that was "abandoned" as a special WoE castle with the rules of gods/mvps are disabled inside the castle.
  • Update the castle drops with current gears, I mean nobody needs Shoes [1] or Muffler [1] anymore.
  • Enable PVP in the Guild Dungeon (like it used to be), make it more entertaining and put it back to Guild-only since you know it's a Guild Dungeon.
  • GM, CM and VM should and must stay neutral, I don't have to put up what happened with a VM recently, and yet that VM is on Warp Portal and still have powers. No punishment have been made regarding that corrupted VM.
  • Every Modified Clients, Tools and Macros should be illegal, GM went into the grey area and allowed some of it but there's still some edits that is being used and makes the WoE scene unstable.

Those are some points that could make WoE more entertaining for everyone.

Reposting this because it got ignored.

And no Guild Leader should be pushing his/her thoughts through the GM team to make the game better for his/her guild.

No more favoritism please!

#240 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:04 AM

You guys should really stop using red font to emphasize things. =V

#241 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:12 AM

Remove red from the color palete then -.-

#242 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:13 AM

Reposting this because it got ignored.

And no Guild Leader should be pushing his/her thoughts through the GM team to make the game better for his/her guild.

No more favoritism please!

aside from the first point, which won't do anything for woe, you have brought nothing new to the conversation.

#243 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:26 AM

aside from the first point, which won't do anything for woe, you have brought nothing new to the conversation.

Nothing new, yet do you know what I am referring to?

I brought up points that would be benefit for EVERYBODY, at least, I didn't ask for things that would only benefit my guild.

#244 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:29 AM

Nothing new, yet do you know what I am referring to?

I brought up points that would be benefit for EVERYBODY, at least, I didn't ask for things that would only benefit my guild.

I don't think you know the difference between subjectivity and objectivity

#245 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:52 AM

I don't think you know the difference between subjectivity and objectivity

I do know the difference but it's not a change in the game play that we need, we need to make WoE clean of cheats, hacks, packet abuses.

People got tired of WoE because to many people uses illegal tools which makes it unfair when a guild fights another.

Yet, you talk about reducing guild numbers, alliances in your 1st post but don't mention a thing about those WoE abuses.

#246 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:58 AM

sorry, i fought known cheaters for years and that was rarelly a real issue to the actual scene, now, back to topic please.

#247 schia

schia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1356 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:59 AM

i thought people got tired of woe because it was boring?  1 shot or be 1 shotted is the current meta.  If you can't contribute to the 1 shot meta then your class/build isn't wanted in the woe setting and that alienates pretty much all casual players.

#248 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10856 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:19 AM

we do not have GODS yet as far as i heard about the rumors, but Andle castle is healthy enough ^_^.

We only have one a piece of Thana, Inca, GTB i guess and not so great MVPs yet.

Maybe we still have numbers :p_devil: and a GM Lag Program Software LOL, not exploiting this

and BOT WARPERS to each Castle, FCPERS, and BUFFERS...

last the only +12 i got is VS with Thara LELS :no1:

Oh yeah I forgot all MVPs and Gods were removed. Nevermind, dont come. Stay in Thor haha

#249 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 12:00 PM

MegaEdge, I would strongly suggest bringing in that volunteer issue with the CMs in private. So let's keep this topic on track, please?

#250 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.

Posted 24 November 2015 - 12:23 PM

MegaEdge, I would strongly suggest bringing in that volunteer issue with the CMs in private. So let's keep this topic on track, please?

Are you threatening me?

The topic is right on track and I already brought it to the GM.

It's easy to close your eyes on important matters like the abuses I've been referring to earlier.

It's part of every WoE and a lot of people feels that way too, having to compete each WoE against the odds is depressing so guilds either quit or merge into stronger guilds.

Edited by MegaEdge, 24 November 2015 - 12:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users