Revitalizing Chaos WoE Scene | Needs Drastic Changes & CM Aid - Page 9 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Revitalizing Chaos WoE Scene | Needs Drastic Changes & CM Aid

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
407 replies to this topic

#201 fIower

fIower

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 215 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 November 2015 - 06:08 PM

Chak is God with Eden gears.

Deal me pls.

xD I was dealt last WoE 1 and was ganged by couple people, didnt die lol

It's hilarious when you simply one shot a person who keeps trying to deal you though, no need to do a dirty work haha ... I guess it is just simple superiority lol   :p_idea:  :p_hi:

#202 BlueMizuki

BlueMizuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 348 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
  • Server:Loki>Ymir >Renewal

Posted 20 November 2015 - 06:39 PM

It's hilarious when you simply one shot a person who keeps trying to deal you though, no need to do a dirty work haha ... I guess it is just simple superiority lol   :p_idea:  :p_hi:

/notrade or /nt blocks you from being traded. I have had several people try and trade me during woe and they have even gone as far as to pm me yelling at me when they fail to deal me during woe. /exall is also a wonderful tool as well lol.  :no1:

#203 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 12:47 AM

Get back on topic please.

2 more posts have been nuked for not being constructive.

#204 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 November 2015 - 01:03 AM

You should close this thread. The topic has already been derailing and not much else is needed to say other than free whites and blues for everyone!

#205 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 21 November 2015 - 03:51 AM

nope I think it's good the way it is now.

#206 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 November 2015 - 11:50 AM

Couldn't resist the pun xD
dealwithit.jpg

#207 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 21 November 2015 - 02:32 PM

Working as intended case close.

Ps: if Korean server can survive with the same condition why can't we? In any case, keep the way it is now is better.

#208 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 21 November 2015 - 02:38 PM

the korean server is completely dead compared to iro and from the videos ive seen the last few years woe is quite small compared to here

#209 Sirolrex

Sirolrex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 01:50 AM

I vote for removing mvp cards and gods from siege.  

+13 kvm+mvp cards+god items makes for absolutely ridiculous damage that players cannot pot and cannot live through.  

It would be nice to be able to actually siege with a woe set and not be handicaped because you're not wearing gods and mvps. 

Give out free supplies for WoE.  Slims/Blues/Speeds.  

There's no incentive to WoE anymore, there hasn't been ever since that stupid as -_- update that made god drops random.  It use to be fun to fight over a castle and stop enemies from getting it.  Now we fight over a castle for no reason other than to fight.  So make it easier and more accessible for more people to siege.  Remove god item pieces from drops completely, it's not like that -_- drops anymore anyway. 

Edited by Sirolrex, 22 November 2015 - 01:51 AM.

#210 BlueMizuki

BlueMizuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 348 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
  • Server:Loki>Ymir >Renewal

Posted 22 November 2015 - 02:41 AM

I don't know. It's a hit or miss with me each time I woe. Some days I have fun and other days not so much. Seems pretty dead a lot of the times I do woe.  :p_sad:

I do miss the woe from several years ago. So many different guilds running around. You would never be able to run into a castle without seeing a mob of people smashing each other up from so many different guilds lol. 

I seem to notice that there is 5 major guilds that seem to take over the woe scene, with maybe 3-4 smaller guilds around. Now I remember there being a lot more then that in the past (10-20 random different guilds) popping up all over fighting. 

Before anyone jumps the gun here....I am not bashing any guilds, nor calling any specific guild out. Just saying in general the current woe scene or lack of players is kinda meh compared to 5-6 years ago..... :p_sad:

#211 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 03:48 AM

so whatever the case is, god item drops should be increased to make more reason to wanna get a castle

given god items are only marginally better than a few gears and will be obsolete in the future given gears in future are getting more op, they really should be considered for an upgrade

the arguement for not allowing +13s or god items in woe does not sit with me given 1.0s take so much effort to get, and woe is main reason why a lot of reason still play ro. why complain about ppl having 1.0s when you can work towards getting them? improving castle drop rates should make a fairer system to allow even smaller guilds a better chance to make 1.0s.

the reality is everyone can argue about this and that, but unless oda and camp decide to do something about it, this is going to be JUST ANOTHER THREAD and nothing is going to change.

the way i also see it is that, improving castle 1.0 piece drops can also improve the market. more pieces = more ppl can and want to buy = more ppl selling other gears to get 1.0 pieces = more fluid market

#212 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 22 November 2015 - 12:56 PM

In an Effort to assist in the "Revitilizaton of WOE"

We have offically unallied, and will not be allying anyone.

On a Side Note, Animosity and Sinergia were the best allies we have ever had in over 10 years of playing this game.

But in the best intrest of the server we are stepping out, deallying and trying to make the WOE scene better.

#213 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California

Posted 22 November 2015 - 02:27 PM

On a Side Note, Animosity and Sinergia were the best allies we have ever had in over 10 years of playing this game.

But in the best intrest of the server we are stepping out, deallying and trying to make the WOE scene better.

Don't mean things don't change later allow alliance fights again. For now we can't wait to see you guys this coming woe 1. Who knows maybe CS senergia smokies and LYC could do a small 2v2?

#214 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 02:48 PM

none of this is gonna be especially useful unless the GMs implement any change, since the major issue is not the player side but the server setting side which needs to be tweaked.

#215 heinrichxxiii

heinrichxxiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationSinergia Guild
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 22 November 2015 - 04:49 PM

You guys are great and wish you the best. Maybe in the future we could have you as allies again.

#216 Ryuuzan

Ryuuzan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 22 November 2015 - 05:28 PM

i rejoined Chaos as a beginner early last year when janeway was there... Until now i think i would not be able join due to the fact that i will definitely die right after the loading screen finishes in a castle filled with players defending. 

basically screen loading > 1 sec view of inner castle and enemy > move a little > boom,you're in town

to even survive you'll need a LOT of personal investments (ie: few billions of zeny) to even be worth to a guild right now

lets just face it. WOE isnt fun when 90% of the time u do is going in and out of the castle.

<newcomers rant>

Edited by VModCinnamon, 22 November 2015 - 08:14 PM.
Changed color, red bold font is for CMs/Mods notices.

#217 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10856 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 November 2015 - 05:37 PM

i rejoined Chaos as a beginner early last year when janeway was there... Until now i think i would not be able join due to the fact that i will definitely die right after the loading screen finishes in a castle filled with players defending. 

basically screen loading > 1 sec view of inner castle and enemy > move a little > boom,you're in town

to even survive you'll need a LOT of personal investments (ie: few billions of zeny) to even be worth to a guild right now

lets just face it. WOE isnt fun when 90% of the time u do is going in and out of the castle.

<newcomers rant>

:heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Edited by VModCinnamon, 22 November 2015 - 08:15 PM.
Edited in quote.

#218 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 23 November 2015 - 12:22 AM

so whatever the case is, god item drops should be increased to make more reason to wanna get a castle

given god items are only marginally better than a few gears and will be obsolete in the future given gears in future are getting more op, they really should be considered for an upgrade

the arguement for not allowing +13s or god items in woe does not sit with me given 1.0s take so much effort to get, and woe is main reason why a lot of reason still play ro. why complain about ppl having 1.0s when you can work towards getting them? improving castle drop rates should make a fairer system to allow even smaller guilds a better chance to make 1.0s.

the reality is everyone can argue about this and that, but unless oda and camp decide to do something about it, this is going to be JUST ANOTHER THREAD and nothing is going to change.

the way i also see it is that, improving castle 1.0 piece drops can also improve the market. more pieces = more ppl can and want to buy = more ppl selling other gears to get 1.0 pieces = more fluid market

This ^

#219 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 01:18 AM

What concerns me is that there has been barely any gm input into this thread to address these issues.

Makes me think whatever is said is pretty much useless because the issue is very real, not really acknowledged, and everyone can scream what they want in a little room but unless the GM comes in and say something, it's all blah.

I am definitely at the stage where RO is getting boring, as when you get most of the regular stuff in the game, and the next step up is 1.0s and rare mvp cards, such a dire limitation makes prices skyrocket in a shrinking market, and it's sad that income for a lot of ppl comes from kafra stuff nowadays.

Real market health comes from what happens in between patches, not when new patches come and ppl come on for just a little bit more. Regular stuff comes from hunting and WOE, and 1.0 pieces are a very important part of woe.

Oda, Camp, are you seeing these thread by any chance, and can you please give some idea of what you leaders are considering?

#220 Sirolrex

Sirolrex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:06 AM

It appears as though most guild leaders agree that WoE sucks.  We may differ on opinions on what could make it better but the fact that no one is happy should make this a priority for the GM's to actually do something.  Obviously they won't though, when is the last time the gm's actually did something to help the community? 

#221 Haro

Haro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:58 AM

It appears as though most guild leaders agree that WoE sucks.  We may differ on opinions on what could make it better but the fact that no one is happy should make this a priority for the GM's to actually do something.  Obviously they won't though, when is the last time the gm's actually did something to help the community? 

They have volunteers to do it for them. 

#222 heinrichxxiii

heinrichxxiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationSinergia Guild
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 23 November 2015 - 07:12 AM

WoE does not suck, is what we are doing (or not)  that makes us have a bad time. It is true that it would be better if we have an incentive so new players join the war....but it is not GM's fault. 

It is the cheats, and the lack of work from some guildleaders and players to recruit and motivate players to WoE that is causing the drop of the attendance. 

Something that could help to motivate:

1. Improve the castles drop. Being guildleader means expend all your zenny to make supplies for WoE...castles should help more on that matter.

2.Modify the WoE TE time....that WoE proved that even smaller guilds can hold, at least more than regular WoE, against bigger guilds.

3.Include a GM to monitor some of the fights...I am not sure there is someone watching us...at least they have not done anything about some of the latest issue we had, like the emblem switch with the appearance of the mouse attack pointer or an emblem similar to ours....the invisible emps, the barricades broken before the stones on juno 2....again this is caused by our players, but Gm's could help to correct this matters 

#223 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.
  • Server:Poring

Posted 23 November 2015 - 08:47 AM

• Bring back the 5th castle that was "abandoned" as a special WoE castle with the rules of gods/mvps are disabled inside the castle.
  • Update the castle drops with current gears, I mean nobody needs Shoes [1] or Muffler [1] anymore.
  • Enable PVP in the Guild Dungeon (like it used to be), make it more entertaining and put it back to Guild-only since you know it's a Guild Dungeon.
  • GM, CM and VM should and must stay neutral, I don't have to put up what happened with a VM recently, and yet that VM is on Warp Portal and still have powers. No punishment have been made regarding that corrupted VM.
  • Every Modified Clients, Tools and Macros should be illegal, GM went into the grey area and allowed some of it but there's still some edits that is being used and makes the WoE scene unstable.

Those are some points that could make WoE more entertaining for everyone.

Edited by MegaEdge, 23 November 2015 - 09:12 AM.

#224 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 09:01 AM

^there are only two RO1 CMs; are you talking about a different title?

#225 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.
  • Server:Poring

Posted 23 November 2015 - 09:11 AM

^there are only two RO1 CMs; are you talking about a different title?

I meant to say VM, sorry.

:ani_swt3:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users