WoE Rebalance and Event WoEs - Page 16 - Classic Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

WoE Rebalance and Event WoEs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
394 replies to this topic

#376 AmericanPie

AmericanPie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationPVP Waiting Room
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:01 AM

We had plan for mjolnir, and halfway decided plan to make megs for better use (breaking, fisting, etc). So i sold all my mjolnir parts and start collecting meg parts (still at 20% tho).
We had trouble at brits where we failed to fight aurora and valk, also we lose recently with dawn.

How the hell can 7 people comes and fight us with 15, where all of us die but they only lost like 2-3 peoples. Put aside mvp, gods and hack, skills are what matters.

Maybe it's unranked, maybe it's skill. I keep on emphasising to my team, please brush the skills.
They didn't use speed pot, they didn't bring royal jelly, they maintain at 49% weight. Pvp style is what they good at - killing people and forgetting formation.

Maybe I should ask them to woe with Xellie and see how importance formation is.
Btw, one hour in dungeon can get me how much gsb with vip + he gum. I got limited gum and only sinx on vip. Can farm using sinx?

Edited by AmericanPie, 02 February 2016 - 03:03 AM.

#377 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:10 AM

I've offered to teach before. You're always welcome.

As for GD, sinx is bad, make an LK for farming stuff! It's also good for leeching your members, hunting for zeny etc. There's literally nothing an LK can't do.

we get something like 20 GSB per gum in GD with a non god LK

#378 AmericanPie

AmericanPie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:15 AM

Yeah. The fact that i temp quit before i did ask "go and learn, vh or valk or whatever, go as long as u can learn".

A month later, they guildless, loyal to stay until t5o returns. That's why i love them so much.

So staying to the topic, increase of gsb droprate in guild dungeons perhaps? So that it will encourage lazy/working/non vip chars to farm there? Tee hee

#379 ShinRyoma

ShinRyoma

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:15 AM

Well, our main gsb farmer is Xandy. With an VIP LK + hegum, he averages 100-120 gsb's an hour.Keep in mind BR internet sucks and sometimes it gets in the way, making our farm less effective. 100 gsbs should supply a small guild (10 members or so) for a whole woe. Maybe not enough speeds but the NPC is always there. I believe you will have a harder time using a SinX to farm GSB's. 

Also I feel you bro ;-; . Why is it so hard to make our guildmembers understand they're not playing a damn pvp room. That if they move like monkeys in a cage we're all get killed. That if they stun/die they won't kill anyone. Oh god i don't even like to remember all that ;-;

Spoiler

#380 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:18 AM

Despite all disagreements, for the most part watching them for communication and organizational purposes is helpful.

VH kind of works like that, but we depend a lot more on the relationship between our members than flat out order barking. We're not as srs as them but we're probably a lot more co-ordinated than most guilds.

All I can say Pie is that if you build the foundation to give your members the best tools, they will do their best.

The best supplies, the best gears, etc. I don't mean god items, but I do help my guys pay for basics like stun proofing, etc.

Remind them supplies aren't their money, you WANT them to throw them at people!

Edited by Xellie, 02 February 2016 - 03:25 AM.

#381 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:27 AM

we get something like 20 GSB per gum in GD with a non god LK

Sometines i can get 30 GSB per gum Without God with LK (Red Twin + Earth Deleter + BSB).

Edited by Xandyzor, 02 February 2016 - 03:28 AM.

#382 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:34 AM

Also I feel you bro ;-; . Why is it so hard to make our guildmembers understand they're not playing a damn pvp room. That if they move like monkeys in a cage we're all get killed. That if they stun/die they won't kill anyone. Oh god i don't even like to remember all that ;-;

Is something hard to resolve sometimes. People need learn which for a good GVG, the Equips and Build need be specific for woe. Nothing random builds and equips it does nothing .

Watch some woe videos and observe how you class move, positions and kill always help.

#383 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:36 AM

If I share VH's guides on classes, would you guys use them? :p_swt:

#384 ShinRyoma

ShinRyoma

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:48 AM

If your guides include "shoving information down people's throats for dummies", please share  :heh: .

Seriously though, if isn't anything confidential, every help is welcome. We have of course more experienced players that know how to build/use most classes properly : I myself learned a lot back in the day (I'm smarter than I look) but I'm much more prone to theorycrafting than you seem to like/approve.

Our main issue is usually keeping people interested/motivated. It seems there is some sort of line they refuse to cross: they get basic equips/cards and no longer feel the hunger to improve.They learn how to use 2~~3 skills and no longer want to learn new stuff.

#385 AmericanPie

AmericanPie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:51 AM

Well i'll try to supply them with proper supplies this woe. Anyone up for1:1 wss slim pot trading? Got 10k left

#386 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:55 AM

theorycraft after basics :x

You'll be surprised at some of the stuff we try just through calc play.

I think when you get a couple of wins down people start to get really motivated. Win against one group then look for the next big win.

uh like "so we can beat _________ but we want to beat _______ "

edit: I think we might be able to do that for you, tho I think it might be an 80-90% rate

Edited by Xellie, 02 February 2016 - 03:58 AM.

#387 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 02 February 2016 - 04:13 AM

If your guides include "shoving information down people's throats for dummies", please share  :heh: .

Seriously though, if isn't anything confidential, every help is welcome. We have of course more experienced players that know how to build/use most classes properly : I myself learned a lot back in the day (I'm smarter than I look) but I'm much more prone to theorycrafting than you seem to like/approve.

Our main issue is usually keeping people interested/motivated. It seems there is some sort of line they refuse to cross: they get basic equips/cards and no longer feel the hunger to improve.They learn how to use 2~~3 skills and no longer want to learn new stuff.

Yes Xellie, share with us. Can send in PM.

Keeping people interested/motivated is a problem but first that motivation has to come from the person , does not help if you lead the way , help with some equip or speak a lot of stuffs. The person has to want to first have an interest in investing in time game.

#388 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 02 February 2016 - 06:35 AM

Okay, I'll collect some stuff together for you.

#389 AmericanPie

AmericanPie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:17 PM

I need that too.

#390 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:26 PM

you wanna form the anti-alliance alliance?

cuz giving away VH's guides is dangerous for me! It's not like pserver guides iRO is different qq

Edited by Xellie, 02 February 2016 - 12:27 PM.

#391 lxst

lxst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Mi, USA
  • Server:Classic/RT

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:38 PM

all of this helping eachother is awsome. but it ont fix the fact that gsb shoul be farmable at a goo rate outsie of guil oungeons. <a key on my keybor is not working atm.

#392 AmericanPie

AmericanPie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:49 PM

as long as i can get the fight, i'm cool with it.

and that certain guilds that we want to kill also part of the anti-aliance

#393 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:53 PM

we can chat about it in game then :)

#394 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 February 2016 - 09:09 PM

all of this helping eachother is awsome. but it ont fix the fact that gsb shoul be farmable at a goo rate outsie of guil oungeons. <a key on my keybor is not working atm.

It is in Bio 3. I think putting it in "just any map" will make it super easy to bot. That is the problem, bots and GSB is a solid solution to make botting less profitable for WoE supplies.

Sidenote: I'm going with Pie for a bit. t5o, here I come!

This is what "PVP" WoE looks like. It works and is fun, just not effective vs mid/large guilds or precasts.

Spoiler

Support movement (lazy second half). Also probably the closest thing iRO will ever look like to full on GvG that isn't the same guild split into two fighting each other. This is pure range/champ meta. Movement of everything is huge and can get the most out of this one.

Spoiler

Frontline movement (semi lazy at time) and shot calling audio

Spoiler

Truth is, for small guilds it is the hardest. For mid/larger guilds it is easier to get the "vital" roles filled due to just more people. Smaller guilds have always been more pvp centered since they can't bring every combo to kill everything. It is also tough to get people to reroll to something useful. So many challenges. 

This is an example of a small guild I lead for a bit. We could compete vs guilds in straight fights, mostly due to having proper classes and a good comp (good job Alex /no1). As you can tell we struggled vs precast/alliances hard. Just the nature of the beast :(

Spoiler

Edited by Undying, 02 February 2016 - 09:30 PM.

#395 Rocksolid

Rocksolid

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:09 PM

I dont know how much this is talked about anymore, but before i started on classic i played for a little bit on renewal and to tell you the truth, my favorite woe was actually the 1 on sunday which was trans classes and no god items and mvp/mini boss items. It brought me back to the old days and actually made it to where ppl would fight and actually win because of skill and discipline. Just me tho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users