Happy 10th Anniversary Roserians! - Page 3 - Event Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Happy 10th Anniversary Roserians!

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#51 TaeNiMiku

TaeNiMiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationPeak of Mount Eruca
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Hebarn

Posted 04 December 2015 - 10:13 PM

Man, this is so nice~

Happy 10th Anniversary!!

#52 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 05 December 2015 - 10:19 AM

Personaly I think the drop rate for the rubber duckys  is still a bit on the low side for anyone to collect the massive amount required to purchase the secondary rewards.

Could use a other increasement of 25-50% droprate on this  :p_sad:

#53 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 05 December 2015 - 11:35 AM

Personaly I think the drop rate for the rubber duckys  is still a bit on the low side for anyone to collect the massive amount required to purchase the secondary rewards.

Could use a other increasement of 25-50% droprate on this  :p_sad:

I definitely haven't noticed any change since they "increased" the rate. That being said, the event is a month long. It's a grind, and not particularly fun, but I suppose I'm for these secondary items being very hard to obtain. 

#54 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 05 December 2015 - 11:50 AM

I slightly disagree Jagz, 

While I would 100% agree with you if this was a yearly repeated event, this is a one time deal. We can't have this exact item reward ever again simply due to the nature of the event title, it's a 10th anniversay, and only pass this once, after that it'd be the 15th 20th etc [if those occur]. 

Essentially, that in mind, it should be something everyone should be able to obtain quite quickly or not based on loot drops. Given its too late to change how you get the ducks, the drop rate should be doubled, if not tripled from it's current stage. 

#55 Selmaaa

Selmaaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 December 2015 - 11:55 AM

Yea i have not noticed any change to droprate aswell, i would like a word of gm if the droprate is even affected if u use x3 droprate sigil, becose in 1 hour with 3x Droprate Sigil + rare item gems in wings 7.5% + Boots Very Rare item drop 5% + Arms Uncommon drop rate 10%  i get around 8 Duckys / h with ALL that extra help :S i m wondering if i should put even Legendery drop Gem in my armor if that will help???

That was same rate as yesterday droping :S i kinda would like to get pet + jewelry set but on atleast 1 char but it seems longshot :S Why is it supposed to be this hard can GM's Explain ?? at this rate u cant even enjoy the event + Island is CROWDED with people wich lowers chance o getting them even more since people ks eachother basicly for the quest item :X

#56 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:11 PM

I slightly disagree Jagz, 

While I would 100% agree with you if this was a yearly repeated event, this is a one time deal. We can't have this exact item reward ever again simply due to the nature of the event title, it's a 10th anniversay, and only pass this once, after that it'd be the 15th 20th etc [if those occur]. 

Essentially, that in mind, it should be something everyone should be able to obtain quite quickly or not based on loot drops. Given its too late to change how you get the ducks, the drop rate should be doubled, if not tripled from it's current stage. 

The event costume is easy to obtain.

The secondary stuff isn't and I'm beginning to be okay with that.

#57 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:15 PM

Yea i have not noticed any change to droprate aswell, i would like a word of gm if the droprate is even affected if u use x3 droprate sigil, becose in 1 hour with 3x Droprate Sigil + rare item gems in wings 7.5% + Boots Very Rare item drop 5% + Arms Uncommon drop rate 10%  i get around 8 Duckys / h with ALL that extra help :S i m wondering if i should put even Legendery drop Gem in my armor if that will help???

That was same rate as yesterday droping :S i kinda would like to get pet + jewelry set but on atleast 1 char but it seems longshot :S Why is it supposed to be this hard can GM's Explain ?? at this rate u cant even enjoy the event + Island is CROWDED with people wich lowers chance o getting them even more since people ks eachother basicly for the quest item :X

I think farming medals have no bearing on these. I too have used the everything to try to increase my chances and it's not going well.

#58 Selmaaa

Selmaaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:18 PM

I think farming medals have no bearing on these. I too have used the everything to try to increase my chances and it's not going well.

Seems like it, i even bought premium account Hahahaha ( i know i gone to far ) but i really wanted to increase my chance on getting them, + using the event set wich gives also drop rate boost :S seems just way to rare

#59 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:27 PM

They're either in a quest item drop list, or in their own list that doesn't have any drop modifiers associated with it. 

#60 Necromancer27

Necromancer27

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationCocito
  • Server:Arua

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:46 PM

Why those duckies just drop on that island??..this is making that TONS of people just stay there, making this place laggy as hell.

Those items should be dropped by any mob around your lvl cap (like almost all event drops as i remember right now..)...even in dungeons, so this will encourage people to play them even more....

#61 TooFAT2s3xy

TooFAT2s3xy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 05:40 PM

NICE event!!!

Any1 can tell the bonus stats from the anniversary accessories? 

#62 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 07:07 PM

3 Set Bonus

+10 All Stat

+5% All Stat

+10% Drop Chance
+10% Experience Rate

Grade: Unique

Account Locked

#63 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 05 December 2015 - 10:08 PM

Why those duckies just drop on that island??..this is making that TONS of people just stay there, making this place laggy as hell.

Those items should be dropped by any mob around your lvl cap (like almost all event drops as i remember right now..)...even in dungeons, so this will encourage people to play them even more....

I like this idea, so that most of the players can join and feel the Christmas season, after all its 10th year anniversary

#64 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 06 December 2015 - 12:27 AM

Omg without help from my friends that quest would have taken ages xD. The kill jelly beans for proof was most annoying. But i finally got it done :). Now 750 duckies left to go lol.

#65 kumpiakot

kumpiakot

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 06 December 2015 - 04:27 PM

the event is really nice! happy 10th year aniv! thing is the rubber ducky is hard to obtain its like 50+ mobs to get 1 RD can we adjust the drop rate since this event is to celebrate :D

#66 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 04:57 PM

For me the drop rate of rubber duckies are fine, the problem is the location when it respawn, Birth Island cannot sustain anymore the necessities of players wanted to farm rubber duckies in exchange for event rewards. They must find an immediate solution to this since this event is only once in a lifetime.

#67 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 06 December 2015 - 05:20 PM

Are the anniversary costumes tradable?

#68 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China
  • Server:.¤·°­·.¸ Arua ¸.·°­·¤.

Posted 06 December 2015 - 05:24 PM

Are the anniversary costumes tradable?

No, they are Character Locked.

#69 Selmaaa

Selmaaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:04 AM

For me the drop rate of rubber duckies are fine, the problem is the location when it respawn, Birth Island cannot sustain anymore the necessities of players wanted to farm rubber duckies in exchange for event rewards. They must find an immediate solution to this since this event is only once in a lifetime.

define fine? how long for do you sit and farm them?

last night i tested my patience with 6 hours of farming, and all i got was 56 duckys for 6 hours, competition is also damn hard since there is people everywhereeeeeee and ksn. Its an event that we will never get again cuz u cant have 2 of 10th anniverserys i dont really see the point of this event that is supposed to be enjoyable beeing this damn hard to do! ( i also was using from time to time drop sigil x3 seemed like it helped slightly i saw more duckys per hour drop then without it) 

I agree they should expand the event to entire world of droping them then fine maybe this droprate would be okey still its grinding i mean avrege u get is like 10 /hour thats alot of time u got to spend to get on 1 char items, but me having 2 chars i would like the chance to get on both!  most simple solution is increase the droprate by alot and have it on birthisland.

Edited by Selmaaa, 07 December 2015 - 02:06 AM.

#70 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:20 AM

define fine? how long for do you sit and farm them?

last night i tested my patience with 6 hours of farming, and all i got was 56 duckys for 6 hours, competition is also damn hard since there is people everywhereeeeeee and ksn. Its an event that we will never get again cuz u cant have 2 of 10th anniverserys i dont really see the point of this event that is supposed to be enjoyable beeing this damn hard to do! ( i also was using from time to time drop sigil x3 seemed like it helped slightly i saw more duckys per hour drop then without it) 

I agree they should expand the event to entire world of droping them then fine maybe this droprate would be okey still its grinding i mean avrege u get is like 10 /hour thats alot of time u got to spend to get on 1 char items, but me having 2 chars i would like the chance to get on both!  most simple solution is increase the droprate by alot and have it on birthisland.

that is why I suggested make the drop available in all maps, even in dungeons, so players can equally enjoy the ROSE 10th anniversary.

I feel sad to what you've said, 56 ducks in 6 hours? you're doing it wrong I can assure you.

I won't tell how long and what I did to farm more rubber duckies, that should remain a puzzle to you as I considered this event as a competition. Let's all wait for a possible availability of a rubber duckies in different maps.

#71 Selmaaa

Selmaaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:51 AM

how can someone farm wrong duckys? i mean   u run around and kill jelly beans / choropis whatever was to grab to kill, but there was alot other people on that map to so its a competition to get the first hit and kill, so yea 56 during 6 hours,

hmm maybe i was to low lvl for that map? but other map is grey mobs whiles those that i farmed was red/purple

#72 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 07 December 2015 - 07:09 AM

staying in lowlvl areas with 230 chars, spamming ae. check the next lower spot to the highlvl.. then u see how they do it.

if its fair... thats up to everyone.

i was there lvling and farming with my 180+ bourg. and ya.. u know how it goes...noch chance against spamming max spear champ.

now i am in the highlvl area with my lowlvl char. wrong world o.O

but...for me... doing it this way.. ya..its damn hard trying to get the duckys.

Edited by littlekami, 07 December 2015 - 07:10 AM.

#73 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 07:35 AM

Make a twink farmer. 

#74 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 07 December 2015 - 08:00 AM

Make a twink farmer.

A what o.o?

#75 2982140607214517260

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Server:No more

Posted 07 December 2015 - 08:13 AM

the event is really nice! happy 10th year aniv! thing is the rubber ducky is hard to obtain its like 50+ mobs to get 1 RD can we adjust the drop rate since this event is to celebrate :D

i Like you...

:thumb2:

how can someone farm wrong duckys? i mean   u run around and kill jelly beans / choropis whatever was to grab to kill, but there was alot other people on that map to so its a competition to get the first hit and kill, so yea 56 during 6 hours,

hmm maybe i was to low lvl for that map? but other map is grey mobs whiles those that i farmed was red/purple

well, you got 1 MONTH to farm....I've got 80 duckies since the begining of the event   :wall: . Nah...i was just being lazy...my fault.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users