80 replies to this topic

#1 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:02 PM

Well, since my ranger for some reason even with 193 aspd can't hitlock anything i'm almost giving up that -_-, i though about making a new class, and i think shadow chaser is really cool and have some really good debuffs (does it work on mvps?), and people get max aspd with shield equiped and i guess that would be  nice for mvp.

My main goal is to solo endless tower, this could be a little hard but i really want to do it, well must be easier than kite with a ranger using internet from brazil...

I have like 1,3 B zeny, that i can spend in itens, and i want an auto attack build if possible, can you guys give me some ideas of stats and itens that i should use, please?

Edited by Dadiris, 31 January 2016 - 09:10 PM.

#2 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 31 January 2016 - 11:22 PM

1,3b is enough to get you one bako. 300m left for a +9 AGI AD4/RM boots. guess what, you're still short on a decent dagger, specialized normal hats, and a decent FAW.

point is, with your budget, i'm pretty sure ranger is still the cheaper way to run through ET.

#3 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:55 AM

No the masks dont work on mvp.(it was way too stupid when it did)

Chaser aint gonna take you far on ET soloing unless you have pretty pretty good stuff

#4 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 01 February 2016 - 02:01 AM

paint maelstorm to evade earthquake

#5 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 01 February 2016 - 02:54 AM

You'll have a very hard time soloing it without insane gear. I don't recommend it, unless you're just looking to kill gtb every week or something.

#6 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 06:23 AM

1,3b is enough to get you one bako. 300m left for a +9 AGI AD4/RM boots. guess what, you're still short on a decent dagger, specialized normal hats, and a decent FAW.

point is, with your budget, i'm pretty sure ranger is still the cheaper way to run through ET.

Well, i have a FAW with aspd/ad3/ad3 already and still 900m to go, i guess i don't need bako tatoo, and i was thinking about thanatos dagger for leeching hp, is it good?

the rest i was planing to use a Valk shield with alice, CD in mouth temp agi boots RM (is there any other good boots? i hate being out of sp), what else would i need?

and is better to make a auto cast shadow chaser or full agi/str/vit? or even a full crit?

paint maelstorm to evade earthquake

Does this skill still works with mvp?

Edited by Dadiris, 01 February 2016 - 06:40 AM.

#7 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 06:55 AM

Based on latest discussion, mael works on EQ

#8 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 06:58 AM

It had always worked

#9 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:15 AM

you can achieve full crit via invisibility

#10 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:29 AM

So, any leech gears that i could use for mvp? i don't mind taking too long to kill, i just want to do the safest way possible, tell me a build pleas what build should i use? ass or str / agi / dex?

#11 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 09:07 AM

Thanatos dagger leeches from physical damage, and your focus is magical damage, err, not gonna work.

If u gonna make it as a melee type, its more likely to just make a gx, masquerades and other debuffs dont work on mvp so its basically just longer to kill than any other.

#12 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 10:08 AM

Thanatos dagger leeches from physical damage, and your focus is magical damage, err, not gonna work.

If u gonna make it as a melee type, its more likely to just make a gx, masquerades and other debuffs dont work on mvp so its basically just longer to kill than any other.

Hm, well, i'm interested in SC because he can wear a shield with 193 aspd, what if i use witch pumpkin hat? i would heal a lot witn no cost

So, elemental sword then? but does it stacks with CD in mouth?

I have a full aspd FAW already, what acessories should i get? (beside bako tatoo)

And is there any other good boots other than temp agi +9 AD Runeway magic?

#13 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 10:28 AM

does medium life potion works thru invisibility duration?

#14 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 10:53 AM

Many classes can wear shield and obtain 193 aspd, RK can, GX can, even performers can :v. Its not SC exclusive, neither its easier for SC, is just that they dont have a really better gear option.

Elemental sword procs differently from CD, they do can proc at same time, but its harder to get aspd, the damage is lower, the overall dps is lower tha with a high matk dagger. Reason why this is used on kRO/jRO is because any cold bolt proc will proc all the bolts of the sword, wich was fixed here due to abuse of "infinite bolts".

Depends on your whole setup. May be 2 bako tats for aspd, rwc pendant no slot to combo with the knife, or sloted with a card like Elvira to boost wind magic, or Imp/Siroma to boost those bolts. Alchemy gloves, bradium brooch, bison horn, etcetctec

RM is the one thing that will make your damage.... less low? So you wanna keep that. If the sp cost bothers you too much, LD offers a slight matk boost with no drawback, except maybe its price. If aspd is not a concern anymore you can go int boots to boost your damage.

#15 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:37 PM

Many classes can wear shield and obtain 193 aspd, RK can, GX can, even performers can :v. Its not SC exclusive, neither its easier for SC, is just that they dont have a really better gear option.

Elemental sword procs differently from CD, they do can proc at same time, but its harder to get aspd, the damage is lower, the overall dps is lower tha with a high matk dagger. Reason why this is used on kRO/jRO is because any cold bolt proc will proc all the bolts of the sword, wich was fixed here due to abuse of "infinite bolts".

Depends on your whole setup. May be 2 bako tats for aspd, rwc pendant no slot to combo with the knife, or sloted with a card like Elvira to boost wind magic, or Imp/Siroma to boost those bolts. Alchemy gloves, bradium brooch, bison horn, etcetctec

RM is the one thing that will make your damage.... less low? So you wanna keep that. If the sp cost bothers you too much, LD offers a slight matk boost with no drawback, except maybe its price. If aspd is not a concern anymore you can go int boots to boost your damage

So, i'll try this build

• STR: 1+
  • AGI: 100-120
  • VIT: 1-90+ (for stun immunity)
  • INT: 95
  • DEX: 70
  • LUK: 30-40

Is there too much dex? i'll have auto cast

RWC Memory Knife +9

FAW +9 aspd+1/ad3/ad3

Valk shield with alice

Temp agi boots Ad4 with RM

RWC 2012 Pendant

RWC 2012 Ring

Orleans Gown with Byorgue Card

Pegasus wing (if i need aspd)

and if i still need aspd, i would get a isabella hat.

Should i put CD in mouth here?

What floor do you think i could get in endless tower with this build?

#16 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:45 PM

you need more thorough research and experience it yourself really :x

here's an aspd calc you might wanna use to figure out if you're hitting 193 already: https://forums.warpp...87-r-aspd-calc/

as for what floor will it get you, surely you can't rely on the gears you just listed. there's a lot of variables such as elemental/status attacks/skills you need to handle, consumables you'd have to use, etc. i really recommend you try yourself first and ask specific questions later. like, you haven't even mention about using celermine or +20 agi food :| and that build is not even a 175 build, copy-paste'd straight from wiki, ain't it?

#17 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:34 PM

you need more thorough research and experience it yourself really :x

here's an aspd calc you might wanna use to figure out if you're hitting 193 already: https://forums.warpp...87-r-aspd-calc/

as for what floor will it get you, surely you can't rely on the gears you just listed. there's a lot of variables such as elemental/status attacks/skills you need to handle, consumables you'd have to use, etc. i really recommend you try yourself first and ask specific questions later. like, you haven't even mention about using celermine or +20 agi food :| and that build is not even a 175 build, copy-paste'd straight from wiki, ain't it?

Yes i copy pasted from the wiki and i have no problem with using consumables.

if this build is not good enough, can you point the wrong and tell me something better, please?

#18 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:42 PM

something better.... maybe another class? :v

#19 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:53 PM

thanks for the help

#20 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 01 February 2016 - 04:43 PM

can bosses and mvp see invisibility? never tried

#21 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 01 February 2016 - 05:10 PM

it will be so broken if it work. Atk-ing mvp and they cant even hit back? yea sound like something iro might do. Go test it :B

#22 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 05:17 PM

they would tele away

#23 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:22 PM

psst, go poke them at ET :p_laugh:

or is it disable at et.. :p_sick:

#24 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 06:17 AM

I don't think it really matters if bosses see thru invis... +100% crit rate is already giving a chance for SCs to kill Agi Up MvPs

#25 mumuLi

mumuLi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:56 AM

Don't make a sc for pvm. I am lv 175 and did some extensive research on how to pvm with this class. SC have a very hard cap on what we can do beyond woe, even with unlimited zenny. The class is simply not mention for killing monsters effectively since 80% of your tool kit is pvp related. You cannot masq Mvp, bit you can divest them.

If you still wanna try, my best suggestion is ASS build.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users