Welcome to Metal Assault's new home! (Feedback) - Page 4 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Welcome to Metal Assault's new home! (Feedback)

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#76 Doodoohead

Doodoohead

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 08:49 PM

I can't wait! :) This game looks awesome. Guns, upgrades, zombies, and cuteness. 

#77 Johannnn

Johannnn

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 10:40 PM

when i tried to create MA accoun, it says that im not allowed to view the content.

#78 nightjack1994

nightjack1994

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 01:45 AM

Hi leonis they all say metal of warportal is ip blocked for europe is real? Or is just an issue?

#79 WillzBattleG

WillzBattleG

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:23 AM

Guys I can connect to server already :-D

#80 SirGrindalot

SirGrindalot

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:59 AM

Yes, it's up and running. Been like this since hours already.

#81 MarkyMu

MarkyMu

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:48 AM

What the game is out already? where?

Edited by MarkyMu, 01 March 2016 - 04:49 AM.

#82 Gamenot

Gamenot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:49 AM

What the game is out already? where?

Check out:

https://forums.warpp...aults-new-home/

#83 shadxx

shadxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:11 AM

Leonis, Europe is ip blocked and if log using a VPN it says "you dont have enought network connection" , it will stay like this or Europe will get a server?

#84 Windrunner99

Windrunner99

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki

Posted 01 March 2016 - 01:53 PM

hi ppl, i'm having a problem..i downloaded the game and instaled it, but it didn't look right, i could not see the Download manager window, it just pop up when it was done and i had the install option, after installed, the folder have only 290mb and i can open the game, i can see the warportal logo and the metal assault screen but it closes right before the login window show up.

#85 geisons

geisons

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:27 PM

where is my Hot Key's???

#86 MamaMin

MamaMin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:57 PM

I played for a couple of hours till I ran into a consistent game crash every time I attempted to enter a Pvp game already in progress. Every crash did ask if I wanted to send a report - I did. 

#87 ninecloud

ninecloud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:35 PM

hi ppl, i'm having a problem..i downloaded the game and instaled it, but it didn't look right, i could not see the Download manager window, it just pop up when it was done and i had the install option, after installed, the folder have only 290mb and i can open the game, i can see the warportal logo and the metal assault screen but it closes right before the login window show up.

I was experiencing that problem. It has something to do with the anticheat system. Close out all your programs and turn of firewall, antivirus. Go to your startup programs and disable. Restart. The only thing that can be running is MA or you'll get kicked. It's a problem lol

I played for a couple of hours till I ran into a consistent game crash every time I attempted to enter a Pvp game already in progress. Every crash did ask if I wanted to send a report - I did. 

Yeah, it happened to everybody. If it keeps happening then your best bet would be to restart your computer and do it again. Close other programs and only allow MA to run.

#88 Apheleya

Apheleya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:15 PM

I've been playing this game until 2012 when Aeria decided to close it. I created an account yesterday, February 29th, and was wondering why my hotkeys weren't unlocked yet? I was about to purchase the unlocks when I remembered that they should already be unlocked.

#89 Telzyn

Telzyn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 02 March 2016 - 01:07 AM

This is going to be great, good luck with the game!

I can't wait to play this old addiction of mine, and join the community who goes with it.

I'll binge on the forums for a while, if you have questions- you know where to head to.

of to other discussions, I go!

#90 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:39 PM

I just watched your trailer for Metal Assault and I have to say I totally dig the fact that you guys and gals actually bothered to go in-game and record your own footage instead of just using that years old video from the Korean Beta like some other companies did. Totally Awesomesauce :D

We had so much fun recording video. :) I'm glad to see you noticed and enjoyed it!

Hi leonis they all say metal of warportal is ip blocked for europe is real? Or is just an issue?

when i tried to create MA accoun, it says that im not allowed to view the content.

Unfortunately, our service license prevents us from accepting from some European and South East Asian countries. If this is not the case for you or you don't believe you're on the list of restricted countries, let us know and we'll look in to see if perhaps there's something else going on. The new setup and changes to the website may still have some quirks to fix.

Leonis, Europe is ip blocked and if log using a VPN it says "you dont have enought network connection" , it will stay like this or Europe will get a server?

There is another publisher that we're aware of that will be offering services to Europe. But we're not affiliated with them so we're unable to provide further information. Our apologies, but you will have to look for it yourself because we're not provided with that information.

I'm aware that you've already had this issue taken care of. :) If anyone else had a similar issue, please check here to see if it's helpful for you:
https://forums.warpp...reen/?p=2414844

Thank you for having the error reports submit! I'm sure the development team will take a look in to the error reports once they're done helping us figure out the connectivity issues. :D

I've been playing this game until 2012 when Aeria decided to close it. I created an account yesterday, February 29th, and was wondering why my hotkeys weren't unlocked yet? I was about to purchase the unlocks when I remembered that they should already be unlocked.

They will not be unlocked, but part of the pre-registration bonus is that we'll be giving one package that will include the unlock items for these hotkeys for all pre-registered accounts.

#91 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:58 PM

Okay so I got an update from the dev team.

There is apparently an IP block on the game itself, but they said only to the European region.
I was not aware of this during the stream. For what I was informed and aware of, our only restriction was placed at the registration page.

So this may affect players trying to patch as well, not just access the game in those countries.

However, that means no other country should be affected from patching, connecting or playing, unless your network connection is unstable. In which case, we would need a tracert report from you, and the country you're connecting from so we can review and see if we can contact our ISP regarding any poor routing, high latency or dropped packet matters between your location and our game servers.

Q: How do I do a tracert report?
Spoiler

#92 Eddytanga

Eddytanga

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 03:56 AM

Please Warpportal my account will be the same as the Steam version? or will be totally different servers?

#93 aerosy11

aerosy11

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 12:00 PM

Hello just wondering why I have not received any of my stuff for the sign up event...iam in game and have an account, have not received inventory slot or open hot keys or any of it???

#94 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 05 March 2016 - 12:13 PM

Hello just wondering why I have not received any of my stuff for the sign up event...iam in game and have an account, have not received inventory slot or open hot keys or any of it???

The registration gifts won't be distributed until the official launch. I don't know when that will be but I'm sure Leo will inform the community when he has information on that. 

#95 ivan311

ivan311

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 05:36 PM

Please put the license back and I wonder if the city stores received new weapons and clothes soon.

#96 doyouevenliftm8

doyouevenliftm8

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 12:22 AM

Not sure whether you guys actually read comments of support but here is one. Thank you very much for bring the game back and dusting it off to return it to what it is back then! I played this at the start of high school and I was devasted to learn it would be closing down. After moving to league of legends and cs go, I achieved high ranks (diamond 2 and le) but then I realised I feel a lot more stressed playing hour long games and I realised how stress free and casual metal assault was. Being a first year uni student, I am very much happy to have this back as I don't have the energy to spend on more stressful and competitive games and can move back to metal assault to have some fun with mates! Overall thanks a lot for bring it back, hope it can go into global launch soon!

#97 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 March 2016 - 02:48 PM

Not sure whether you guys actually read comments of support but here is one. Thank you very much for bring the game back and dusting it off to return it to what it is back then! I played this at the start of high school and I was devasted to learn it would be closing down. After moving to league of legends and cs go, I achieved high ranks (diamond 2 and le) but then I realised I feel a lot more stressed playing hour long games and I realised how stress free and casual metal assault was. Being a first year uni student, I am very much happy to have this back as I don't have the energy to spend on more stressful and competitive games and can move back to metal assault to have some fun with mates! Overall thanks a lot for bring it back, hope it can go into global launch soon!

Thanks! We were very happy to find that Metal Assault still has a lot of fans like yourself from it's original release and we're glad to be providing a home for it here at Warpportal. 

#98 Bruno88PT

Bruno88PT

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:12 PM

Hey, im from Portugal (Lisbon)
all went good but when i srat the game it will not pass the "checking update information"
Any way to be able to play this or am i ip block in my country? would apreciate a replay or any help

Thanks

#99 5784160331144730130

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:27 AM

Not fond of the new holders for this game.  The excessive accounts make things complicated unless you use the same name/pass for everything(yikes).  It took me a couple weeks to even figure out what I was missing to access the forums the first time.  Support tickets require quite a bit of info just to relay something small such as a bug report.  Worst yet... They release game-breaking patches and relay no info to the issues everyone has or even acknowledge the problems exist.  Tech forums seem just as useless as this rant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users