Exp event/the secrets to making raganrok amazing - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Exp event/the secrets to making raganrok amazing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

#76 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 31 March 2016 - 07:07 AM

if thats true wadoichionji why dn't u post a video of a gx level 145 with 4 + eden gears doing instances making atleast 2 milion a run or a gx level 150+ with eden gears 4+ doing hazy kiling monster with 100k hp or nct?

if you cant it proves your fool who has no solutions to answers, only naysaying for ulterior movitives.

<nope>

Edited by VModCinnamon, 31 March 2016 - 08:00 AM.
Removed portion: Inappropriate , call out.

#77 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 March 2016 - 07:20 AM

This guy resembles behemothjr in every way, shape, and form. The salt, the name calling, the English or whatever language that is, it's all the same. Now all he needs is a medical nin build and the resurrection of behemothjr will be complete.

#78 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 March 2016 - 07:26 AM

This guy resembles behemothjr in every way, shape, and form. The salt, the name calling, the English or whatever language that is, it's all the same. Now all he needs is a medical nin build and the resurrection of behemothjr will be complete.

Maybe they hail from the same clan.

#79 RichieDagger

RichieDagger

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.

Posted 31 March 2016 - 07:30 AM

Bots, bugs, and exploits are rampant, updates come in egregiously late and piecemeal, and a majority of the content has become an irrelevant appendage, post-renewal. With that in mind, adjusting rates would probably be at the bottom of my list for things to overhaul.

#80 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 31 March 2016 - 07:46 AM

kind of reminds me of the "i spent $220 on the game" guy

#81 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 08:05 AM

What the heck?

Please watch your language, just because fellows posters disagree with one another it doesn't mean we are allowed to call them names.

I am not sure if there is more to argue here but if there is any left kindly do not step on the red line.

Note: Inappropriate posts or what deemed necessary for moderation have been hidden/edited. Thank you.

#82 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 08:28 AM

this is getting out of the hand. =_=

people will start spoonfeeding him and he'll keep his QQish internet persona until he's satisfied/someone agrees. his motivation is to QQ hard instead of doing research and socialize nicely. just look at the wall of text. always happens when someone can't make money both irl and on the internet. sigh.

<>

Vmodcinnamon i was only responding to insults with insults....fair enough you edited my comments but why did the the quotes above that attempted to insult me not get hidden also?  
spikexp is allowed to try and make a personal insult > always happens when someone can't make money both irl and on the internet. sigh.   
why hasn't this belittling comment calling someone  poor in real life not been moderated? my comments you deleted wer no less harsh. Let us not be biased  :p_devil:
There is so much i have more to discuss on the matter. The issues i have raised here that have been covered up for so long or brushed aside, its time they wer exposed and dealt with. We are discussing the potential future of raganrok online after all.  :p_devil:

VModCinnamon:

I went over this again and removed what is necessary.
Next time please do not fuel things and use the forums report button.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 31 March 2016 - 09:10 AM.
Mod response, removed quoted parts.

#83 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 08:30 AM

looking at the post order its clear it was not i who cast the first stone.....so pls Vmodcinnamon.....erase my enemies  :p_sad: and then let us rejoice  :p_laugh:

#84 devaiah

devaiah

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1455 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 31 March 2016 - 08:33 AM

VModCinnamon
Can you edit my original post so it doesn't look like the great wall of china :p_sad:

Lazy dude can't even clean up his own mess. How can one expect him to farm efficiently and make smart investments?

You clearly want to be spoonfed, which this game does in terms of exp/hr. You can also greed tonnes of loots in OD2/TI to supplement your pots/EDP supply.

Oh, and also, didn't you know lvl 10 poison research= 30 sec more EDP? Come on dude if you don't even know about that... Well, Mario or Pinball would suit you more.

Edited by devaiah, 31 March 2016 - 08:42 AM.

#85 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 March 2016 - 08:40 AM

Behemoth the Third has come to avenge this father

#86 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 08:46 AM

Lazy dude can't even clean up his own mess. How can one expect him to farm efficiently and make smart investments?

You clearly want to be spoonfed, which this game does in terms of exp/hr. You can also greed tonnes of loots in OD2/TI to supplement your pots/EDP supply.

Oh, and also, didn't you know lvl 10 poison research= 30 sec more EDP? Come one dude if you don't even know about that... Well, Mario or Pinball would suit you more.

Pinball is the perfect name for you as you have clearly not read my posts or are incapable understanding, but why did you comment without reading?. Even if you made a genetic just to greed you would make no more then 150k to 250k per hour in volcano dun.The spawn rates isnt what it used to be in 2008. Orc dun 2 loot drops are worth even less.  Devaiah read the issues are am raising in this topic then please respond intelligently.

#87 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 31 March 2016 - 08:49 AM

Hello Mr. Box of Rice.

#88 devaiah

devaiah

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1455 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 08:49 AM

Someone give this man a +20 Tinfoil hat.

#89 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 08:51 AM

Someone give this man a +20 Tinfoil hat.

i said to respond ''intelligently'' i see i asked to much from you  :p_sad:

#90 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 March 2016 - 08:52 AM

Even if you made a genetic just to greed you would make no more then 150k to 250k per hour in volcano dun.The spawn rates isnt what it used to be in 2008. Orc dun 2 loot drops are worth even less.

Are you autoattacking all those mobs on your gen and greeding? Combined with sitting for SP regen with 1 int? You can easily make a couple mil in less than 30 minutes off your own loots at Magma Dungeon.

Hell even OD2 nets 1.5m easily just by greeding loot. More if you decide to vend some of the items or sell to buyshops.

#91 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 March 2016 - 08:54 AM

What ever happened to King Arthur?
I miss that guy

#92 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:03 AM

I dont know i have WLs and Sorcs pretty much, and i think that the game is playable even with not that expensive gears, the rest you get it pretty much selling and reselling or investing. The problem tho is that you need to be pretty much 24/7 to get zeny cause...reasons. I have a friend that pretty much the only thing he do is MVP and he got like 4-5 mvps, farm gold scarabas and stuff. He is online all day pretty much lol. I have other friend that only hunt MVPS and have a bunch too, other that pretty much invest all weeks on the machine and buy like a bazillion of tickets (wich i will never do and thats why im frickin poor xD) but as the game is made, it take a lot of effort to make zeny. Of course there is the ones who take the easy way and just WPEed his way to the top, i mean both ways are available so, if you are such in a hurry go for it.

I can do OGH with my sorc with a +7 thanatos OH staff  and a pair of +6 runaway magic int boots (that i make on my first runs to ogh with my friends, i was lucky i guess), i do ghost palace and GT with my WL for easy money too, if you have more characters to farm those low level instances you can pretty much get zeny fast. +9 FAW and Elviras are expensive tho, but you can get a couple of mills on a month to maybe buy it if you do instances regularly. I also invest once a month (lol) a good amount of zeny and is pretty much doubled (never do thaaaat much zeny because you will never change tickets lmao)

Certainly there are some classes that have it difficult, but GX is not one of them, i mean i even try OGH with my WL (i can do it with a trio of Maestro/AB) but solo i just made it to the Bloody knight floor, i manage to kill one of the mini boss there but having problems to find the second one, im pretty confident that if i manage to make it to amdarais i can kill him (because i do it previously with my pals) but i lack of the DPS when i dont have a stringer to kill the shadow monsters, before. Anyway, the thing is that characters depend on gear, agree, but having low-mid budget gear doesnt mean you CANT do instances, hazy forest is retardely easy on a GX is pretty much cloaking exceed till the miniboss and then ctrl-click till is dead with that holy katar, i used to do that on a 130 GX so, the coins and the OCA chance pay the EDPs there.

The other thing is, why people always forget this is a game you play with friends (that you bring with or you make) all this "i want the 5b gear to solo all the game" is, i dont know, weird i guess. I mean if you can go for it, if you manage to get a huge fortune (WPE or just farming) yeah do it, if you have fun, i mean i found it more like a challenge on some chars like Fuyukuyin does, but i found that friends is better than gears in most cases XD. Imagine that you can do malandgo and sell each seagod in like 3m, so in 2 rounds you get 10, and you can fam that once a week with i dont know 10 characters and make some money (but that instance need more people unless you are really well geared). I dont know play with others untill you get your huge fortune.

#93 devaiah

devaiah

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1455 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:03 AM

Okay, I read your first post. Took me 3 hours to go through that pile of garbage speech, but heres a couple points I noted.

You want weekly exp events.
You want cards to be dropped at much higher rate.

My suggestion is.. GTFO this server, and go play a private one. Kill a poring and get insta-aura, clearly that's what you want right. Oh, and also cards, you can farm tonnes of em there. And the good thing, you don't even need yo spend money/time there. Click on a poring and ta-da,you'll have all the items you'll ever need. And then you'll come back crying to this server, after you see how -_-ty it is to obtain everything with ease. Rare drops in this game is what makes your time and effort worthwhile. You wouldnt feel worthy if everything was shoved all at once like you want it to be.

VModCinnamon:

It's time for a break.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 31 March 2016 - 09:20 AM.
Mod notice.

#94 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:11 AM

What ever happened to King Arthur?
I miss that guy

he's afking :y