Exp event/the secrets to making raganrok amazing - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Exp event/the secrets to making raganrok amazing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

#51 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 25 March 2016 - 03:40 AM

VModCinnamon

Can you edit my original post so it doesn't look like the great wall of china  :p_sad:

#52 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 March 2016 - 04:03 AM

you can do it yourself too '-'

#53 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 25 March 2016 - 04:27 AM

So many modderation up in here. Anyhow, savior doesn't even seem that great of a game, it's already being a butt of jokes in numerous community for being obtrusively buggy and restrictive. Gravity should improve RO regardless, but that game isn't a threat.

Onto the actual ropic, starting from Christmas event, and now lny and st patricks day, gotta say this year's seadonal events have been pretty lackluster. I hope you guys step it up on the Easter one if you are planning for one, give us the Easter hat and Holy eggs, please.

#54 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 25 March 2016 - 06:24 AM

Cmod's modding is funny. Hahaha! xD

#55 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 07:24 AM

Onto the actual ropic, starting from Christmas event, and now lny and st patricks day, gotta say this year's seadonal events have been pretty lackluster. I hope you guys step it up on the Easter one if you are planning for one, give us the Easter hat and Holy eggs, please.

you mean the quest that hasn't left from last year? the easter quest has been in for so long that it's now ahead of schedule!

#56 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 07:35 AM

According to what I have been told, there are no plans to remove 2013 Easter Event, go get them eggs!

#57 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 10:06 AM

Best. Topic. Ever!

Never had such a good laugh at these boards.

#58 ForteGS

ForteGS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 641 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 29 March 2016 - 05:17 PM

Can you believe I read your post like this initially?

And for a full 30 seconds I was wondering how you 'bolded' it for my comfort..................I think I seriously should go to sleep so I can have a more clearer mind.

You lost your chance to Cinnamon give you a special spoiler tag :v

ONTOPIC: Well, you really dont need MvPs cards or end gears to doing instances or doing PvP, and WTH are you doing? how you cant be a rich player if you are selling WPE/KPs? 1k right now is 170M ~ 185M or KPs 10~13M per 100kps

#59 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 29 March 2016 - 05:35 PM

Meh I meant the hat quest. Well, the eggs are nice I guess.

#60 LiteAdi

LiteAdi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 02:11 AM

whenever there is topic like this, someone always post "i can have high end eq without spending money" 

it really irritate to read it

Edited by LiteAdi, 30 March 2016 - 02:11 AM.

#61 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 06:10 AM

Meh I meant the hat quest. Well, the eggs are nice I guess.

a hat other than the one this quest gives you?

#62 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 08:36 AM

You lost your chance to Cinnamon give you a special spoiler tag :v

ONTOPIC: Well, you really dont need MvPs cards or end gears to doing instances or doing PvP, and WTH are you doing? how you cant be a rich player if you are selling WPE/KPs? 1k right now is 170M ~ 185M or KPs 10~13M per 100kps

I stopped buying WPE and playing the game just after xmas after spending a few hundred £ realising how much real money it would cost me to me to be fully geared or geared enough to take on faceworm instance or just to level effectively in Night mare clock tower with my gx.

i will now EXPOSE the lies/deceit of some people who come on here to give false hope saying things like: ''you dn't need gear'' or '' you need to be patient and level for 25 years and collect one piece or gear that will cost 1 to 5+ billion each one piece at a time''. I will you my GX as an example to paint reality.

My gx is level 150+ like other gx he is despised/discriminated in 'lighthalzen' not accepted in any bio3/4 party because he is a gx. I know i know i can 'MAKE MY OWN PARTY' right... but t do that i would have spent  ...you guessed it ''REAL MONEY''!!! to buy an item called ''500 GIANT WINGS'' only then can my innocent gx go to bio4. I'll let you guy open your kafra store and see the price of 500 giant wings and then calculate how many parties it will last and how many times you  WILL need to buy this in order level in bio 4.

Now i cant afford that so i did what is advised for a gx ''go to NIGHTMARE CLOCK TOWER LEVEL 3''.

This is the main issue i want to address:

For a gx to level it is advised to level using ''rc cutter build'' which my gx is. My gx has a 9+ Thantos katar hunfly carded which cost 250 milion, 9+ ride world with cost me 300 milion and 33 epd for 1 milion. 33 epd only last for 33 mins or less you can do the math how expensive this will be. Now what the liars posting to increase the're forum rank dn't tell you is that you NEED!  a 9+ ride world and 9+ thanatos katar and the edp is essential if you want to level in a map that is your level requirement and ESSENTIAL  to do an instance because with them you will die like a dog.

Now how does  level 145 gx using a 4+ katar buy gear worth 600+ milion zenny and buy edp 1 milion for every 33 mins of play?! ( remember you cant do instances that reward you with a min 5 million minimum because dn't have the gear to even stand a chance!)

This is my current situation even tho i have 9+ gear i have no zenny so i cant buy edp meaning i cant level in nct or anywhere ... i tried nct died lost 300k exp  :sob: . i refuse to spend more real money after spending hundreds. Gathering

8 emb non vip would take atleast a week having only an hour or so every other day to play, exchanging it to a reset stone n selling for 4.1 milion giving me enough zenny to buy 133 edp that will last 4 hours......a weeks effort to only play for 4 hours......rem im lucky i still have 9+ i feel sorry for those with 4+. Whats that? upgrade the item my self by buying a  safe certificate from kafra store using real money? im sure that what you want me to do  :p_devil:

Before i got 9+ i was using 4+ ride world and thanatos katar......and believe me when i tell you leveing in nct with 4+ as a gx is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!  so forget farming in OGH instance for zenny, go fight poring to feel strong  :heh:

So how can i do instances as the guides advise to 'MAKE ZENNY/BUY GEAR'' when i dont have the gear required to complete the instance in the first place  :p_sad:

The answer is spend real money...how much? 800 to 1000 pounds to be fully geared as a gx. Why do i have to spend so much real money just to level..........JUST TO LEVEL?!?!  when every other game lets you level for free  :p_cry:

Leveling is a basic mechanic, hitting a brick wall  :wall:  because you cant level in an MMORPG with out spending real money is not only frustrating but alienating. Spending up to 40 pounds to buy end game gear to support the game i love i understand and i would do....but hundreds?! GET OUTA HERE U THIEF!  :angry:

whenever there is topic like this, someone always post "i can have high end eq without spending money" 

it really irritate to read it

thats natural....Lies are irritating after all  :p_devil:

#63 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 08:48 AM

i should rename this topic post to ''spoilers'' ..........''secrets of ragnarok within''.........''exposing ragnrok''  :p_laugh:     or ''they gona rob you''  :p_sad:

#64 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 09:10 AM

I would be really happy if mr CM oda responded to all the points i made 

#65 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:44 AM

It's a korean grinding RPG, bro... it was made for asians...  :p_devil:  I don't think iRO's CMs can do much about this aspect of the game. Though I really think the XP penalty for death should be gradually reduced after level 150. Don't know if it's technically possible, though. On the bright side, you was not dumb like me, to start playing as a warlock. I would gladly spend millions of zeny buying items for a buff that temporarily doubled my MATK... if only it existed.

Edited by Kusanagisama, 30 March 2016 - 11:45 AM.

#66 ForteGS

ForteGS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 641 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 30 March 2016 - 01:37 PM

God...really, my spanglish (spanish+English fusion language) is so bad, so be nice with me and dont make wall text, but whatever, this is the reason why i mad, sad and cry like a girl about gramps npc, that npc must be delete right now!, everyone gets fast to 150 in 1~3 week without learn to play his characters, even get proper gears and them complain about how is "hard" to lv up to 151+

now, the fun thing is, pre-renewal (the original) was really hard in every way if you compare with renewal, and there get more active players and less complain about leveling, renewal is already dead, but is no because silly things like you posting here, is because seriously things like RTM, Cheaters, Bugs/errors without any fix,bots, sad support from ticket system (oops!), etc.

now let me ask you, what make you think, you need spend real money on game to lvling?, i have my own gears and i dont investment any real money anymore, i dont have MvP cards, God items, god even i dont have decent gears and i can do it so many instances and zenny, just do Hazy forest, Geffen magic tournament, Ghost palace, Octopus Cave, high crystal quest and buff for 1 month, you will be rich enough to pay your supplies and gears.

#67 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:16 PM

https://forums.warpp...-150-breakdown/

- don't go NCT if you cant handle them yet. i grind at high TI &mora bounty (angra at luina, eclage tower) til 166

- +4 thana is free, just do the instances. no need for +9 , buy unwanted boots with good enchant (agi/bp or str/sol) for cheap at ragial

(i 175-ing my gx with +7 thana & +6 boots) 

-  succubus pet for extra leech

- for money making, do hazy for 30% chance of oca, and for farming coins ( enchant nab / sapha is source of big money too)

- all those guide in youtube is not to 100% copied, get one gear at the time.

read thread, ask for suggestion gear/build that match your fund. 

no need to QQing since gx is one of classes that didnt need billion zeny to be maxed lv

Edited by folkvangr, 30 March 2016 - 03:22 PM.

#68 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 30 March 2016 - 09:00 PM

read thread, ask for suggestion gear/build that match your fund. 

no need to QQing since gx is one of classes that didnt need billion zeny to be maxed lv

agreed. its not as bad as........oh i dunno, ArchBishop?

#69 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 30 March 2016 - 09:52 PM

this is getting out of the hand. =_=

people will start spoonfeeding him and he'll keep his QQish internet persona until he's satisfied/someone agrees. his motivation is to QQ hard instead of doing research and socialize nicely. just look at the wall of text. always happens when someone can't make money both irl and on the internet. sigh.

#70 Keding

Keding

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:54 PM

lmao why are people fueling this?

#71 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 05:00 AM

this is getting out of the hand. =_=

people will start spoonfeeding him and he'll keep his QQish internet persona until he's satisfied/someone agrees. his motivation is to QQ hard instead of doing research and socialize nicely. just look at the wall of text. always happens when someone can't make money both irl and on the internet. sigh.

after playing the game for over a year having 9 characters all different classes over level 100+, reading most forum posts and watching many youtube videos im well aware of everything method of gaining zenny,farming,getting gear both legal and illegal.

I have raised concerns for genuine unfair problems that is leading many to quit this free to play game so when disgusting ignorant people say things like > ''someone can't make money both irl and on the internet.''

its obvious to me they they are part of the reason this game has died. I bet you bot spike you whos been wearing the same used under pants you found in the gutter since 1994 :p_sad:  and everyone else who disagrees benefits from the current system. Let me ask you a question spike how much WPE have you bought using real money since you started playing? i bet the answer is 0  :p_devil:  i have seen your gx and

his gears bakwanao tatoo fql ect ect so how did you get the stuff . Since we well know after level 140 you hit a pay wall where you cant even begin to farm the instances as people claim. Anyone who has a level 145 gx knows that even with a level 7+ thanatos katar hunfly carded with a  Incubus pet ypu will not do enough damage and it will not give enough sp/hp leech to be able to do hazy and kill monsters with 100k hp.

<NOPE>

Edited by VModCinnamon, 31 March 2016 - 07:58 AM.
Removed: accusations, language.

#72 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 06:01 AM

The secret is NCT, I was getting over 400m/hr there.
This is putting everything in base with the bounty board though.

#73 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 06:19 AM

The secret is NCT, I was getting over 400m/hr there.
This is putting everything in base with the bounty board though.

its obvious you didnt read my post...................

#74 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 31 March 2016 - 06:32 AM

Are ppl reading that? Coz im not, to friggin long walls of china

#75 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji