Renewal June 9th Maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal June 9th Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
582 replies to this topic

#76 Chacal666

Chacal666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:15 AM

My concern is not now but more forward,  I referred the monthly box in cash shop

Edited by Chacal666, 09 June 2016 - 09:19 AM.

#77 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:17 AM

speak again for Gxs, RGs, rebellions, oboro kagerou, shadow chasers, and some mechanical ax type after level 150 no party bio want to look painted gold, this scheme everyone knows, but is not very effective after lv150, since it has almost no more BBs..
one of the things that attracts the iro is that everything is accessible even for beginners, many Brazilians have given up the own server for the same reason and migrated and are with us, I love this server and not go back to the BRO ever, many of my friends are the aforementioned jobs and I'm leveling 1 Gx, still agree and possible leveling with this value but many players are either waiting or unwilling to leveling especially many who do not have $$ $$ too high, and 16m was more than two years, in a 3 ~ 4 months 10~20m maybe? no begginer player will achieve leveling,
many of my friends were excluded from the party or not came to be called by the job reason.

sorry anything just wanted to express myself.

I look forward for what you will come this week

https://forums.warpp...-150-breakdown/ (thanks fuyuki for this)

Bio4 is not the only way to lvl after 150 .-. I lvled my Rebel from 150-160 and my GX from 160-175 in just one week without bio4 and around 8 or 9 BMx3 used, 65m at most and If you have just one lvl 150 character, 65m is nothing, just run hazy everyday...

And for beginners, it may be slower due to the lack of gears/zeny, but you know, you can't expect a beginner to do things fast and effective like a veteran without spending real cash or plenty of time in the game to catch up .-. any archivement needs efforts... And 6-7m is fine for beginners (I don't see why not?), for effective lvling (If one uses the BMx3 wisely)

#78 DrakeofMayfil

DrakeofMayfil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationLong Island, New York
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:19 AM

You can make the comparison. But like I said it was a time when supply was low and we had a major update which skyrocketed demand. Its a bad comparison. If you want to say the 7mil price tag is worth it that's fine. But calling it cheap based on its price 2 years ago is ridiculous. I came back to iRO 1.5 years ago and have been utilizing BMx3 from my first renewal character. 

If BMx3 was an endgame item its hardly one now. 

Edited by DrakeofMayfil, 09 June 2016 - 09:21 AM.

#79 8464131223201318730

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:22 AM

You can make the comparison. But like I said it was a time when supply was low and we had a major update which skyrocketed demand. Its a bad comparison. If you want to say the 7mil price tag is worth it that's fine. But calling it cheap based on its price 2 years ago is ridiculous. I came back to iRO 1.5 years ago and have been utilizing BMx3 from my first renewal character. 

If BMx3 was an endgame its hardly one now. 

before the175  update bmx3 prices around 8.5 to 9M.. so 7m is cheap.

#80 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:24 AM

Y'all spoiled lol, simple as that, maybe it's time to utilize the drop rate increase and make some money, and then buy the bbs for the price they are currently, instead of whining and oversaturating the market with, what should be, luxury items.

#81 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:25 AM

For example:

In the past you've bought an apple for 20$

The price was decreasing by days, then today you bought it for just 7$, what do you say? Oh, it's so cheap xD

Don't tell me you gonna say ''ohhh this thing is not cheap at all, because compare to the past is ridiculous"

#82 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:27 AM

"Don't use the vend history to make your point valid"
"Here my point is valid because vend history though"

7m is the current average, that is the only thing the matters in it's pricing. It's not cheap and it's not expensive. Digging up years old history to prove your point, while saying others doing the same and wrong is beyond silly.

#83 Jezs69

Jezs69

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:28 AM

7mil isn't insanely cheap. Stop referning to 1.5+ years ago when a major update that majorly increased Bmx3 demand as the "normal" price. Get with the times and stop this back in my day we walked 3 miles to school in 2 feet of snow crap.

SO TRUE hahahahaha

#84 DrakeofMayfil

DrakeofMayfil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:29 AM

I would say its expensive. In this case the apple was $20 2 years ago when I didnt even eat apples. And the entire time I have been eating apples it has been $4.  So if it jumps to $7 thats a 75% increase in price.

#85 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:30 AM

I would say its expensive. In this case the apple was $20 2 years ago when I didnt even eat apples. And the entire time I have been eating apples it has been $4. So if it jumps to $7 thats a 75% increase in price.

Maybe u should just go on a "diet" and eat no "apples" if they are too expensive for your blood :)

Edited by Aspir, 09 June 2016 - 09:31 AM.

#86 DrakeofMayfil

DrakeofMayfil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:31 AM

"Don't use the vend history to make your point valid"
"Here my point is valid because vend history though"

7m is the current average, that is the only thing the matters in it's pricing. It's not cheap and it's not expensive. Digging up years old history to prove your point, while saying others doing the same and wrong is beyond silly.

I think were arguing on whether its fair to apply the standard of BMx3 price 2 years ago as opposed to recent history.

#87 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:33 AM

ok then, it's so clear than we are not feeling the same about this, maybe it's because of the differences in times we were active. But I think If they stop putting BMx3 in boxes for a while and the price goes up, you will remember how happy you feel when the price was 7m.

#88 DrakeofMayfil

DrakeofMayfil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:33 AM

Maybe u should just go on a "diet" and eat no "apples" if they are too expensive for your blood :)

Naw. I still like apples, they should be cheaper though so i can buy some blueberries more often. Mmmmmmm blueberries.

#89 Chacal666

Chacal666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:34 AM

when the $$capital$$ of your account 5-10b in the eyes and cheaper, when one player has 1 ~ 2b in capital account there it starts tighten, imagine in a few months,
as I said above now and possible my concern and then. :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

Edited by Chacal666, 09 June 2016 - 09:38 AM.

#90 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:35 AM

Naw. I still like apples, they should be cheaper though so i can buy some blueberries more often. Mmmmmmm blueberries.

Blueberries are good, but, boysenberries are where it's at

#91 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:35 AM

I don't see BMs being an average of 4m in the last 6 months, which isn't really too recent.

That said, literaly the only BMs I see on market are the hoarders, and I'm suspecting that several of these hoard vendors are actually just the same people, spreading them out.

#92 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:37 AM

when the capital of your account 5-10b in the eyes and cheaper, when one player has 1 ~ 2b in capital account there it starts tighten, imagine in a few months,
as I said above now and possible my concern and then.

I don't quite get what are you trying to say but umm, 1-2b is more than enough to invest on BMx3 ( maybe just stock them up while they are cheap) .-.

#93 DrakeofMayfil

DrakeofMayfil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:40 AM

before the175  update bmx3 prices around 8.5 to 9M.. so 7m is cheap.

Last couple months BMx3 has been 4-5mil...so 7m expensive

#94 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:43 AM

"before the175  update bmx3 prices around 8.5 to 9M.. so 7m is cheap".

"Last couple months BMx3 has been 4-5mil...so 7m expensive"

=> "Digging up history to prove your point, while saying others doing the same and wrong is beyond silly."

too lazy to multi-quote

Edited by son12, 09 June 2016 - 09:44 AM.

#95 Chacal666

Chacal666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:44 AM

I don't quite get what are you trying to say but umm, 1-2b is more than enough to invest on BMx3 ( maybe just stock them up while they are cheap) .-.

total gears, money remaining etc.I referred.

when I said 1-2b I mean how can you roll your account for gears or money to all etc etc.

this also applies to my expression of beginners players when I told beginner players, I did not tell players that began in type 1 ~ 4 weeks I refer to players who are beginning to establish the server ex: 1~4 month and they are beginning to take things

Edited by Chacal666, 09 June 2016 - 09:55 AM.

#96 divinemanwah

divinemanwah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:52 AM

boxterable

I like this word.

#97 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:53 AM

I could buy +9 faws for 400m or less back when they were in the box and there was enriched hammer event. Now they are almost 600m, expensive? No, in this case ppl say that FAWs were cheap back the and now its back to normal price. Saying that whats happening with BMs is not the same thing is just too silly.

We can have HBPs as example too. +0 ones used to be 80~100m+, but after massive spam of them on boxes they went to like 20~30m each. Now that has been a long while since they are not added, they are returning to their past prices.
Supply and demand.

#98 DrakeofMayfil

DrakeofMayfil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:54 AM

"before the175  update bmx3 prices around 8.5 to 9M.. so 7m is cheap".

"Last couple months BMx3 has been 4-5mil...so 7m expensive"

=> "Digging up history to prove your point, while saying others doing the same and wrong is beyond silly."

too lazy to multi-quote

Holy context Batman.

#99 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:55 AM

Jesus christ are you kidding me. BMX3 IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN KP - THERE IS NO TOO HIGH OR TOO LOW IN ZENY. SUPPLY/DEMAND. DO NOT EVER TRY TO STUDY ECONOMICS! 

#100 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:58 AM

Jesus christ are you kidding me. BMX3 IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN KP - THERE IS NO TOO HIGH OR TOO LOW IN ZENY. SUPPLY/DEMAND. DO NOT EVER TRY TO STUDY ECONOMICS! 

Eyy bby, wanna go out for a drink?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users