Renewal June 9th Maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal June 9th Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
582 replies to this topic

#101 8464131223201318730

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 576 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:58 AM

just put bmx3 on kafra shop.. :p_devil: 

so we can get decent item from boxes.. :p_love:

#102 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:06 AM

I think that HE Battle Manuals are expensive, and they should be the leveling staple for newer and not so rich people. I used a lot of them, saving a TI from a week and stacking it with the TI of the following week and as many BBs as I could. They used to cost ~2 M, now they cost 3 M, so it's way better to just buy BMx3s.

By the way, as much as you all may hate this kind of comments, since BMx3 is expensive at 7M (I agree with you), why don't you just don't buy it? Sometimes some venders sell them for less than this, and you can do some opportunity shopping when they appear. I think that there should be a BMx3 10 box sold for KP, instead of them coming in lucky boxes, but I already got faceslapped in the forums for stating my opinion... and I said nothing about how many KPs a single box should cost...

I REALLY don't think that manuals are for newcomers, at least not BMx3. If you can't level without the help of manuals to at least 130, then you probably will quit the game sooner or later. I have some friends that did...

#103 vicflo

vicflo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Locationva
  • Server:chaos

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:06 AM

Jesus christ are you kidding me. BMX3 IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN KP - THERE IS NO TOO HIGH OR TOO LOW IN ZENY. SUPPLY/DEMAND. DO NOT EVER TRY TO STUDY ECONOMICS!

Lol. Maybe they know of a government mandated price ceiling we don't know about that applies to niche mmorpgs.

Let me know what country that is in so I can move there and always have 50 cent gallons of gas the rest of my life.

#104 ForteGS

ForteGS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 641 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:07 AM

Eyy bby, wanna go out for a drink?

Otoko x otoko, i want to watch that Yaoi scene :v

Well ontopic(?) about BM X3 is really stupid, you guys are crying for MBX3 price and they must be in this next box, but the funny is that, the players who sell BMX3 are the same who expend real money for BMX3, then what is the point to complain about prices in the market place?! i dont get it lol

#105 Chacal666

Chacal666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:08 AM

gears falls and rises the value always come promotion box, it is time that does not happen to our dear helper up, and it is increasingly difficult.

Edited by Chacal666, 09 June 2016 - 10:08 AM.

#106 Jezs69

Jezs69

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:08 AM

I think that HE Battle Manuals are expensive, and they should be the leveling staple for newer and not so rich people. I used a lot of them, saving a TI from a week and stacking it with the TI of the following week and as many BBs as I could. They used to cost ~2 M, now they cost 3 M, so it's way better to just buy BMx3s.

By the way, as much as you all may hate this kind of comments, since BMx3 is expensive at 7M (I agree with you), why don't you just don't buy it? Sometimes some venders sell them for less than this, and you can do some opportunity shopping when they appear. I think that there should be a BMx3 10 box sold for KP, instead of them coming in lucky boxes, but I already got faceslapped in the forums for stating my opinion... and I said nothing about how many KPs a single box should cost...

I REALLY don't think that manuals are for newcomers, at least not BMx3. If you can't level without the help of manuals to at least 130, then you probably will quit the game sooner or later. I have some friends that did...

I agree. BMX3 in Cash Shop please.

#107 DrakeofMayfil

DrakeofMayfil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationLong Island, New York

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:10 AM

I could buy +9 faws for 400m or less back when they were in the box and there was enriched hammer event. Now they are almost 600m, expensive? No, in this case ppl say that FAWs were cheap back the and now its back to normal price. Saying that whats happening with BMs is not the same thing is just too silly.

We can have HBPs as example too. +0 ones used to be 80~100m+, but after massive spam of them on boxes they went to like 20~30m each. Now that has been a long while since they are not added, they are returning to their past prices.
Supply and demand.

I'm not saying that the same thing isnt happening.

We are argueng over semantics.

16mil over 2 years ago so obviously the layperson should think 7mil is cheap now is what set me off.

Edited by DrakeofMayfil, 09 June 2016 - 10:15 AM.

#108 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:12 AM

Lol. Maybe they know of a government mandated price ceiling we don't know about that applies to niche mmorpgs.

Let me know what country that is in so I can move there and always have 50 cent gallons of gas the rest of my life.

I like you.

#109 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:15 AM

7m is the current price, not expensive, not cheap, current price based on the actual amount of ppl selling and ppl buying(supply and demand y'know). Accept it, that hurts less. The cry is free

If u want to use 4m BMs all the time, just hoard them whenever they drop to that price again. :) (Did that several times already)

Edited by Ashuckel, 09 June 2016 - 10:16 AM.

#110 Chacal666

Chacal666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:16 AM

we are not concerned now but in the future, because the trend going forward and only increase the value, since it is time that does not have a good promotion of our helper [BMX3]

#111 emptystomach

emptystomach

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:18 AM

very smart community lol main reason why i make so much profit

"7m virtual currency is expensive... i'm willing to pay real cash that actually have real value for virtual items... when bmx go into it own box" lol smart

law of numbers

big number 7,000,000z is bigger than > $.50

Edited by emptystomach, 09 June 2016 - 10:24 AM.

#112 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:25 AM

If they put more BMx3 in the box so be it, if they dont so be it. And actually if vendors just decide to not vend as much BMx3 even if they are released in the future boxes, the prices wont drop. Again, supply and demand.

#113 DrakeofMayfil

DrakeofMayfil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:30 AM

If they put more BMx3 in the box so be it, if they dont so be it. And actually if vendors just decide to not vend as much BMx3 even if they are released in the future boxes, the prices wont drop. Again, supply and demand.

Hakuna Matata

Yeah, you right.

Edited by DrakeofMayfil, 09 June 2016 - 10:42 AM.

#114 cory

cory

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1719 posts
  • LocationSt. Pete, FL
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:33 AM

tcvmvyA.jpg?1

#115 TheFunnyGuy

TheFunnyGuy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:33 AM

7m is the current price, not expensive, not cheap, current price based on the actual amount of ppl selling and ppl buying(supply and demand y'know). Accept it, that hurts less. The cry is free

If u want to use 4m BMs all the time, just hoard them whenever they drop to that price again. :) (Did that several times already)

Aceita que doi menos. O choro é livre

Why every maintenance thread this discussion comes up again and again? Ask for a better game, not a single KP item that will help you level in a game that is already too easy to level up.

#116 DrakeofMayfil

DrakeofMayfil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:41 AM

Aceita que doi menos. O choro é livre

Why every maintenance thread this discussion comes up again and again? Ask for a better game, not a single KP item that will help you level in a game that is already too easy to level up.

What do you suggest?

#117 Chacal666

Chacal666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:42 AM

I've given up this debate'll just watch the circus catches fire, I'll get popcorn, so starting to play petrol and phosphorus in the circus :rice:  :rice: just Kidding<<<

just pray that come manual.... xD :hmm:  :hmm:

Edited by Chacal666, 09 June 2016 - 10:43 AM.

#118 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:58 AM

Meh...

Personally, BMX3 in a Lucky Box is a -_-ty prize.  If I remember well they used to be the guaranteed item in Groove Packs.

And honestly, all of you wanting BMX3 to level faster, suppose you hit 175/60, then what? Will you WoE? or you'll ask for MVP cards in the Cash shop because the veteran guilds steamroll you over?

But hey, it is your money chums.  I'd rather have you guys get what you want. Spend...spend, spend spend in iRO and then leave as soon as you get bored, you'll be doing a favor to all of us.

#119 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 09 June 2016 - 11:03 AM

Lucky Shadow Box arrives! This random box will give new weapon or accessory shadow gears.

Coming in  on June 23rd we'll be bringing a new Midyear Madness box with headgears and consumables

This week we are doing a Homunculus Loyalty instant event! All homunculi have been set to one feeding short of loyal so get in there and get homuncuilin' once the servers are back up! 

#120 TheFunnyGuy

TheFunnyGuy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 11:05 AM

What do you suggest?

Suggest for what? Improve the game? There is a whole forum of suggestions for that.

But if you want my opinion (wich I know you dont), simply put, improve the players experience, take a step back to see what made RO the great game that it was in the past (The NEED of communication and relationships to level up or be something in the game, The quests that helped a lot of new players, but at the same time didnt hold their hands making them explore the world) and mora for 3-2 (not mora per se, but mora was a step foward in to close the gap between veterans and new players) because RG, Gene, SC, Wanderer/Maestro, Sorc and Sura, dont have NPC/Quest sets.

Here's your reply.

#121 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 09 June 2016 - 11:06 AM

This week we are doing a Homunculus Loyalty instant event! All homunculi have been set to one feeding short of loyal so get in there and get homuncuilin' once the servers are back up! 

HOLY CRAP IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING?!

IzId6MX.gif

#122 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 June 2016 - 11:07 AM

the pleas of a dude who got himself banned have been heard

#123 TheFunnyGuy

TheFunnyGuy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 11:09 AM

Better than I could expect :3

#124 Osarrah

Osarrah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 11:12 AM

Why this make me think GM Oda is troll?

#125 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 June 2016 - 11:14 AM

yey... more shadow gears....

I hope this june 23 box comes with NEW  stuff D:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users