[Confirmed] Latency & Disconnections In Game Arena Areas - Page 3 - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

[Confirmed] Latency & Disconnections In Game Arena Areas

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#51 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Aura

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:14 AM

I think we all want to know if there is some news about the crashes, or some fix being worked on.

Edited by Cortiz, 28 November 2016 - 10:16 AM.

#52 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:48 PM

I think we all want to know if there is some news about the crashes, or some fix being worked on.

The ROSE Team is still aware of this issue and working to resolve it. Once there is any information on this investigation being complete, we will post details! 

#53 QueenElizabeth

QueenElizabeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Locationgermany

Posted 02 December 2016 - 08:54 AM

First I was one of the lucky players who had no problems... and I still have no lag.... but now my client crashes down, so I have to close it.

I like to play aa... but it was dead for days now. No one even tries to queue because of this issue.

Today it got alive... just to let attacker side crash twice. ALL player on attacker side crashed out of game.

defender could stay in game...

So I am not sure about groups... or  AOE or flames in clashes... because it only affected attacker side.

oh... and... aa was dead again after this...

#54 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:53 PM

Thank you everyone who has reported the issues they have experienced with lag and disconnection in ROSE Online. The ROSE Team is still working on resolving this issue, and your input has helped with looking into this issue further, however posts that do not contribute to reporting and providing feedback for this issue will be removed. Spamming the thread with the same post that has been removed will result in temporary posting moderation or suspension.  

#55 iRaphael

iRaphael

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:33 AM

Nothing yet ? 7 months and counting.

Oh wait .. rose team must be working around the clock focusing on this issue. ^_^

#56 Lijona

Lijona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Locationsunshine coast

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:53 AM

somehow aa was active today and I joined with my scout.

I could not finish a single game, my client crashed during every game.

My scout is on premium, so I won't complain about wasted game energy... but I wasted 3 slots of daily quests, because I could not finish a single Akram Arena quest.

And I didn't get any honor or cluster.

The Orlo update might be nice... but solving the pvp part of the game is most important.

Just bring new content only, when the old content is working fine.

#57 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:25 AM

i think the crashing has to do with the group being large & many aoes at same time, just what i noticed.

Most important do we get an update on this or what?

#58 Lijona

Lijona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Locationsunshine coast

Posted 15 January 2017 - 03:36 AM

Today my client crashed always when I was buffing or healing on my cleric in Akram Arena.

perhaps you can have a look into buff and heal skills... perhaps they affect the crashes.

Edited by Lijona, 15 January 2017 - 03:36 AM.

#59 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:15 PM

Issue started in September, last "official" post from december, its almost March and still hasnt been fixed or given an alternative to this HUGE problem

Daheck you doing? Going for 1 year or what?

#60 iRaphael

iRaphael

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:36 PM

Topic was started in September 2016 and it's March 2017. If u can't fix this, might as well find an alternative. 

#61 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:03 PM

I honestly believe it has to do with the way HP bars were changed

I've noticed client crashes the most dominate when teams are attacking the crystals, it also happens after the start of AA when you load into Akram Arena, people usually D/C.

Also, when you attack crystals now, it doesn't display your damage after every single hit, it's displaying it in groups \ delayed latency, which I think could be causing some kind of memory dump for the client, hence the hard freeze \ client dump? I've never gotten the Server Disconnected message when playing AA, only hard client freeze + crash

#62 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 05:15 PM

ROSE Team

PLEASE figure out what is causing the crash in big groups

I am sick of trying to play DP against people using leechers via 3rd party programs. I've almost gaven up on Honor for now but I want the new gear. I have played a full game of CD with no crashing, there was two FS using flames on the same team too. It wasn't laggy either, however the next game that was played had two spear champs using AOE. It crashed numerous times, there was a FS Cleric on each team that time as well.

Maybe there's a bug causing salamander flames to give enemey players HP resulting in a crash (I honestly have no idea)

Maybe it's something to do with the way AOE range works now, or how Salamander flames take damage from AOEs, maybe it's the damage being inflicted to a large group of people at once, and it's causing an error with the HP update you've done, or vice versa. Some examples, a player is lagging, and he de syncs from the server, but he managed to move on his client. However on the server side he isn't where he is client side, and he's in range of enemies via client side, but not server side. Do you guys think this could potentially cause a crash for players if they were to be getting hit from an enemy AOE, or being healed by salamander flames while out of range on other players screens? This happens before crashes usually because of the amount of server lag (game arena is on it's own server I'm assuming) caused from the amount of AOE\Salamander Flames.

It's also going to net you guys money because people will actually be buying Honor Reward bonus from Item mall again, or if you were to increase the points reward from Draconis Peaks. I could actually see that being very viable because of how many clusters are rewarded from Draconis peaks compared to Akram Arena, or Crystal Defenders. Those dang things cost a fortune too!

#63 iRaphael

iRaphael

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:44 AM

Soon it will be a year since i made this topic still they ain't going to fix it :D 

#64 rustyco

rustyco

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Server:arua

Posted 02 November 2017 - 12:42 PM

it has already been more than 1 year and the staff of rose, has only given excuses, what happens with the players that we like the PVP ?, we have to play for obligation PVM, I think it's been a while and should have solved this problem, Many of us have become disenchanted with the game because of this.

I hope that they give a concrete answer and with arguments of why they still do not solve this problem

#65 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 02 November 2017 - 02:02 PM

I just want to point out, in all fairness, the PvM players aren't exactly happy at the moment either you know. You have small, med, and large scale modes, and pvm only has 1 size. Trust me when I say that dungeon players have been waiting  a lot lot longer for a raid or at least a 10 person dungeon than you guys have been waiting for this fix.

But as usual, we will wait for you to be 'content' before asking for anything. In fact, I've not logged into ROSE for some time in an effort to distance myself from the frustration of everything going on. Everything is pvp centric and even mentioning it like I have, will get rage dumped on as if somehow in some way I'm suggesting we get Raids before pvp crashing is fixed [which by the way, I'm not suggesting that, so don't even try]. Point is, if the team can't get this fixed, they're going to lose more than just the pvp hard core fans interests.... they'll retain the casuals and collectors, but any fan of hard mode content, PvP or PvM/Raid interests, will be forced to just sit and afk waiting for months on end. 

#66 meocutduoi

meocutduoi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationVietnam

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:18 PM

I just want to point out, in all fairness, the PvM players aren't exactly happy at the moment either you know. You have small, med, and large scale modes, and pvm only has 1 size. Trust me when I say that dungeon players have been waiting  a lot lot longer for a raid or at least a 10 person dungeon than you guys have been waiting for this fix.

But as usual, we will wait for you to be 'content' before asking for anything. In fact, I've not logged into ROSE for some time in an effort to distance myself from the frustration of everything going on. Everything is pvp centric and even mentioning it like I have, will get rage dumped on as if somehow in some way I'm suggesting we get Raids before pvp crashing is fixed [which by the way, I'm not suggesting that, so don't even try]. Point is, if the team can't get this fixed, they're going to lose more than just the pvp hard core fans interests.... they'll retain the casuals and collectors, but any fan of hard mode content, PvP or PvM/Raid interests, will be forced to just sit and afk waiting for months on end. 

PvP? AA/CD crashed always. No one can only do DP for years

PvM? no more content, no dg for big grp, no raids..etc. No one can only do CoU/SoD/HOO/SC for years

All we can do nowadays is just sit/chat/afk waiting/saying goodbye to friends who quit day by day.

WP, our patience has its limits!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users