What are the things that bother you? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What are the things that bother you?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
118 replies to this topic

#26 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:02 PM

- The dreaded 'green screen flashies' that still occur in ET and parts of Odin's Temple 2 & 3. You know.. the ones that make you feel like you're about to have a seizure. It's rare but i still experience this maybe once out of 20 ET's.
- Homunculus still need some kind of feeder readout to keep track of how many more feeds are needed to reach the next intimacy level.
- Position lag/hit-lock fixes
- Timers for various consumables as well as Pain Killer
- Sometimes, map changing with a homunculus called/summoned results in a disconnect. One less pain in the @$$ we could do without.
- The current max aura. Despite the fact that /aura will make it disappear, some people actually like looking at the aura but hate the color. Who picked that disgusting piss-colored yellow as an end-game aura? Change it to green :\
- The debuff Chaos (the wavy screen debuff) has a very nasty effect on newer computers - laptops specifically - to where it actually slows down the graphics very harshly and makes everything sound like metal-static grinding. Once, on newer laptop while in ET, i was chaos'd as a sura tank and it literally froze my POS laptop to the point of restart (costing me an Ash of Darkness). This doesnt happen on my desktop though.
- Quest logs. Some quests get stuck in the logs even after being finished, like changing to a sura. Some quests don't have NPCs to cancel them if you wish to do so, like the quests for hunting signboards in eden first floor (particularly the gathering quests for 56-70 tier level). You can't finish and get them out of the quest log unless you complete them, but sometimes when people spam maneaters they accidentally pick the wrong gathering quests and can't cancel them.

#27 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:07 PM

Solo instances (because fudge you support classes), and instances that don't reward better according to amount of party members (fudge support some more).

Instances that make you talk to an npc AFTER you finish it, to take the cooldown. Cooldowns should always begin once you enter otherwise you always do them later each day.

#28 aentunei

aentunei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 893 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom Computer Center
  • Server:InternationalRedAlert6

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:24 PM

nothing im just relax and enjoying the game always nothing to think much just sit in the eden kitchen watching my character sit

#29 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:30 PM

Position bugging is probably the most obnoxious graphical issue that needs fixing. Getting hit, getting knocked back, using certain skills and using certain items while moving just screws up the sync between the position of the player's sprite and the player's real position.

I believe most if not all RO players would agree with this.

Nothing makes me rage more than DC'ing because you clicked on a cell to walk after talking to an NPC. Happened to me twice in geffen magic tourney in this past week and i almost took a swing at my monitor.

This is also terrible. There could be an option to double click to talk to NPCs, as there is to open shops. Eden's second floor is ridiculous to walk, but this specific case could be simply solved by disabling chats and vending there. A lot of players would certainly complain, but it would be better for all players who don't sell there.

4. No timers for buffs such as Converters, proof potions, Pneuma, Safety Wall, etc

5. No timers for debuffs such as Stasis, Howl, etc

Since a lot of people is talking about these (which I completely agree), there's also one skill that bothers me a lot: Reading Spell Book. You never know wheter you have one spell memorized, two spells memorized, none spells memorized, how many memorizing points letf, etc. A single buff icon with RSB's and the number of memorized spells beside it would help a lot.

Also, RO supports 16x9 resolutions for quite some time, but the client's seeing range doesn't support them for seeing players, monsters and NPCs, and don't respond to walking or skill commands if you target outside of the seeing range, which makes the game more confusing and sometimes can get you or someone you're trying to support killed.

#30 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:58 PM

/aura fixes everything.

Still too annoying.

#31 scrunch3y

scrunch3y

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:22 PM

Still having to drag and drop items into storage or trade windows. With having a full set of gear, alternates for swapping, and a whole new set on top of it with the introduction of shadow gears, this is really becoming a chore. Would love to be able to shift+click an item and have it instantly transported to storage/cart/trade/whatever.

#32 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:28 PM

^ Would be nice if there's a button to instant strip equips too in the EQ window.

#33 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1100 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:37 PM

why am I getting knocked back by a Firelock Soldier even if I have Endure on, then get stuck on a cell. 

is this working as intended

#34 AAEM

AAEM

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:38 PM

the aura at level 175

#35 Jerbear

Jerbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • LocationOutside Parts Unknown
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:43 PM

Still having to drag and drop items into storage or trade windows. With having a full set of gear, alternates for swapping, and a whole new set on top of it with the introduction of shadow gears, this is really becoming a chore. Would love to be able to shift+click an item and have it instantly transported to storage/cart/trade/whatever.

Easily one of my biggest gripes. Sometimes I just say, "I'll do this later," because I don't feel like switching gears between characters and dragging my mouse back and forth 20 or 30 times in a row between inventory and storage. Then I have to do that yet again taking the gears out of storage. This doesn't even include resupplying.

#36 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3549 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:59 PM

Not the thread for this.

??? Those are the things that bothers me in game as what OP asks.

And also some lightmap issues, bringing up 0.02 sec delays on skills.

#37 Mikael31

Mikael31

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 27 September 2016 - 03:05 PM

One Thing: The Effing Position/Cell Bug.

#38 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 September 2016 - 03:09 PM

• All daily quests were switched to end cooldown at 6am (I could be off on the time, but it is early morning) rather than last 23 hours after doing the quest.

Added another thing to my list that is seriously annoying for majority of instances and daily quests :v I remember we had an event quest last year or two years ago that actually used the new daily cooldowns ending at a set time, forgot what quest it was. So our server build can already support it, just npcs need updating (rip).

#39 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 27 September 2016 - 03:14 PM

eye torture skill effects such as:
- sera's poison mist
- dieter's magma flow
- flasher skill, as well as hawkeye and speed of light proc
would be nice if those colors can be softened a bit

#40 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 27 September 2016 - 03:14 PM

why am I getting knocked back by a Firelock Soldier even if I have Endure on, then get stuck on a cell.

is this working as intended

Endure doesnt prevents knockback, it prevents hitlock

#41 machiavelli

machiavelli

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 03:37 PM

- @refresh (the ability to redraw the scene)- will fix position bugs and ghost sprites as well as improve performance

- The ability to control what effects are shown when /effect is turned on (eg ddraw rewrites, kaleidoscope etc)

- RCX / rosimplehook build in client support (@lgp)

- Server side delays on skills and potting

All of these things are common quality of life edits on pservers.

A Tunnelling service would also be amazing for people overseas and even people in NA, it could be packaged with VIP.

Edited by machiavelli, 27 September 2016 - 03:50 PM.

#42 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 27 September 2016 - 03:43 PM

position lag, wasted token because i backsliding to wrong direction

#43 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 03:58 PM

The quest list could be revamped a lot. Even something as simple as changing the text color on quests that are fulfilled and ready to be redeemed would be a vast improvement. I hate having to go one-by-one through the list to see what I've accomplished (and true that this would be way easier if I just finished all the quests I take in a timely fashion...).

#44 Ningsih

Ningsih

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:01 PM

this may seem unpopular or petty but please change the procedure of resetting Solar, Lunar, and Star Perception/Opposition. It takes too much time :/

#45 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:05 PM

this may seem unpopular or petty but please change the procedure of resetting Solar, Lunar, and Star Perception/Opposition. It takes too much time :/

you should wait til star emperor class is here. they have skill to reset it

#46 juanitainez

juanitainez

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:14 PM

- DC when doing instance and the fact that you cannot go back..
- Having to do many clicks on Gramps NPC when I have BMX on (hehehe)
- Limitations on warp / teleportation when not VIP
- Aura on 175 is too bright ~_~ (because of this Im always on effect off)
- POSTBUG!

#47 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:15 PM

Old things

1. Pet Info (Hunger: Neutral) (Intimacy: Loyal)
2. ALT+J, Feed Pet, Message pop up "Are you sure that you want to feed your pet?", not clicking "ok" yet
3. Party Leader Gwing
4. Pet Info showing (Hunger: Neutral) (Intimacy: Loyal)
5. 2-3 times of this, (assuming i didn't feed the pet properly), relog character, Pet Info (Hunger: Stuffed) (Intimacy: Awkward) :)

1. Rune Knight crafting runestones
2. Message pop up "Item list you can craft"
3. Party Leader Gwing/ Guild Leader Emergency Call
4. All skills on hotkey not working, relog required lol

#48 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:23 PM

^ i dont get most of your points

#49 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:51 PM

https://forums.warpp...have-rebel-and/

This...

Almost 1 Year ago.... -___________-

It's dumb yeah,but i like to play with animations (while everyone think LoV/SG is ugly,i think it's cool.)

#50 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:57 PM

- Aura on 175 is too bright ~_~ (because of this Im always on effect off)

/aura fixes everything.

Cmon guys, the old 150 aura was worse than simplified 175 aura. ._.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users