What are the things that bother you? - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What are the things that bother you?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
118 replies to this topic

#51 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 September 2016 - 05:02 PM

https://forums.warpp...have-rebel-and/

This...

Almost 1 Year ago.... -___________-

It's dumb yeah,but i like to play with animations (while everyone think LoV/SG is ugly,i think it's cool.)

is the lag and brightness, calango.

#52 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 September 2016 - 05:32 PM

Added another thing to my list that is seriously annoying for majority of instances and daily quests :v I remember we had an event quest last year or two years ago that actually used the new daily cooldowns ending at a set time, forgot what quest it was. So our server build can already support it, just npcs need updating (rip).

I was thinking of making a thread suggesting this before, but I was on vacation and don't like typing on a smartphone, but it would improve A LOT the QoL of everyone that doesn't have a lot of time to play and that have trouble being hourly bound to the game. Just make all daily quests/instances DAILY BOUND instead of TIMELY BOUND and it would greatly improve the gaming experience of everybody. The time it would reset doesn't matter (00:00 seems to be nice server wise, but who knows...?), as long as we can do our daily quests/instances without worrying about when we'll be able to do them again the next day.

- DC when doing instance and the fact that you cannot go back..
- Having to do many clicks on Gramps NPC when I have BMX on (hehehe)

+1!

#53 1367651455

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 05:51 PM

Please add Wizard skills to /mineffect version. Whenever there are wizards in my party, I always have to turn off the effect to avoid headache. 

#54 juanitainez

juanitainez

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 27 September 2016 - 05:57 PM

Cmon guys, the old 150 aura was worse than simplified 175 aura. ._.

but but, /aura still is not satisfying enough.. >.< it only gives that firefly effect and its not that pretty for 175 reward hehehhe. well this is just a cosmetic issue that needs less attention. but its on my bother list :P

#55 Firis

Firis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 06:02 PM

Little feather hat doesn't affect Focus arrow strike on classic, please make it do so, snipers need a buff.

#56 QuantumGemerald

QuantumGemerald

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 06:51 PM

Npc's that are too close to each other, like the mail/kafra, or the pet breeder/kafra on woe maps.

When you click on one tile, but for who knows what reason you end up walking off in some other direction.

Homunculi don't get full health when you take a rest in the inn

certain maps wont let you access kafra shop which can get really annoying if you are in ET and need to buy more tokens or kafra cards

eye torture skill effects such as:
- sera's poison mist
- dieter's magma flow
- flasher skill, as well as hawkeye and speed of light proc
would be nice if those colors can be softened a bit

They should also disable homunculi skills in towns, since people don't seem to know how to shut off their damn ai when they are afking or vending

Edited by VModCinnamon, 28 September 2016 - 05:23 AM.
Merged post

#57 nheil02

nheil02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 07:07 PM

FAV tab not updating when you drag your item.

Mage Class mount shadow is incorrect that makes you look like floating in air.

sometimes changing map lost it focus on client making ingame click not clickable.

i wish Guild skill must be draggable in skill hotkey.

#58 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 September 2016 - 07:53 PM

Please make it easy for players to change equip set by allowing a set of gears to stack in a single shortcut key (a maximum of 1~3 headgear(s) (depending on how many slots are occupied), 1 armor, 1 weapon, 1 shield (if not 2-handed weapon), 1 garment, 1 footgear, 2 accessories in one key) and providing the same function to shadow gears if stacking a shadow gear set along with the regular gears is not possible.

Edited by ROCKheir, 27 September 2016 - 07:58 PM.

#59 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 27 September 2016 - 08:47 PM

Oh... where to start.  Position bug that people have said to be plaguing the server for ages.  The servers that keep either crashing or getting so laggy.  THE FACT THAT WE GET UPDATES THAT A FEW YEARS LATE.  Even when we get patches, the patches are either incomplete or lacking some features.  Storage that is not updated yet since kRO has a bigger storage than we have.  Communication must get better in explaining what is going on during maintenance when servers go down for some reason and give a ETA on servers going back up.  Give people some info on whats going on when -_- hits the fan so the community is not left in the dark on whats going on.  There is a lot more to list but...lets start with those gravity. 

#60 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir

Posted 27 September 2016 - 08:54 PM

You guys angered our friendly Moogle again, kupo! xD

#61 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 27 September 2016 - 08:59 PM

when 1:1 chat is on and i'm doing pvp/pvm but i want to read pm's as well. battle mode is automatically off because of the 1:1 message.

#62 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:15 PM

!!!

https://forums.warpp...ow-to-fix-this/

#63 Rythen

Rythen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 959 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:41 PM

I don't like the image noise I get now that I don't have a potato for a graphics card.

#64 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:41 PM

The management.

#65 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:59 PM

The management.

What kind of GM would post their skype on the forum? That's just asking for trouble and risking themselves to a DDOS attack.

Edited by Demeris, 27 September 2016 - 11:12 PM.

#66 Schizzler

Schizzler

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 10:27 PM

-definitely FAV inventory bug
-AoEs inexplicably not registering hits on large mobs
-exytremely small hitboxes
-entering certain areas and instances that change the camera height or viewing angle
-definitely drag and drop items; it's especially frustrating coupled with server lag

#67 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 27 September 2016 - 10:44 PM

What kind of GM would post their skype on the forum? That's just asking for trouble and risking yourself to a DDOS attack.

wat

No, seriously. I have no idea how whatever you just wrote has anything to do with me pointing out that iRO's management as a whole sucks. Our client wouldn't be nearly as craptastic if Gravity and WP actually cared about properly managing this game.

#68 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 11:12 PM

i tpyoed

#69 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 27 September 2016 - 11:15 PM

Thanks for the opportunity.

/card command for slightly larger or otherwise more noticeable cards, echo idea about having them "Always on top." I sometimes mistook Sticky Mucus for a card in piles of loot due to both being tiny green sprites...  Right now I have temporarily. impaired vision though so it's on my mind more  :p_sad:

Being able to select multiple items at once to drag into storage.

An option to tick / untick for "All to storage" so that you aren't prompted about how much you want to store when you're just wanting to put everything you have in quickly.

Better pathfinding on stairs / slopes. If I click a portal on stairs it often seems to walk either side of the stairs, and in places like the slope north of Veins town, movement stops and starts if clicking ahead to go to the portal.

Being able to double click to equip arrows rather than dragging onto equip window.

Option to tick / untick for Teleport skill so you don't have to press Enter.

I echo points about position lag, was a problem even in beta days that was never really fixed.

Also echo about being able to right click items to see info when setting up a vend.

Edited by soudou, 27 September 2016 - 11:22 PM.

#70 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 11:17 PM

Hello!
Please stay on topic, nonconstructive posts will be removed.

From what I understand, the issues are more of a UI/graphical than the known bugs themselves. E.g. Mouse Cursor usually blurs into map texture making it difficult to know where the user is pointing the cursor at. Another example would be, difficulty in spotting a card drop among a loot clutter. And so on.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 27 September 2016 - 11:17 PM.

#71 WhiteWizard0

WhiteWizard0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 11:40 PM

Hello!
Please stay on topic, nonconstructive posts will be removed.

From what I understand, the issues are more of a UI/graphical than the known bugs themselves. E.g. Mouse Cursor usually blurs into map texture making it difficult to know where the user is pointing the cursor at. Another example would be, difficulty in spotting a card drop among a loot clutter. And so on.

There have been over 100 useful suggestions on this thread. Can we get a confirmation on which all you seem are going to be worked upon(in the next 100 years) and give us a rough time estimate on the same?

Dont feel spite on 100 years thing because the position lag issue has been there since the beta testing of renewal and hasnt been fixed ever since

Amistr bag spirit was never fixed either. I own over 30 of them and spent my money trying to buy them only to be promised will be fixed, and still hasnt been fixed.

#72 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 11:51 PM

the position lag issue has been there since the beta testing of renewal and hasnt been fixed ever since.

Since the beta test of the original client really, fond memories of having difficulty killing fabres due to not being in the position I thought I was. :wah:

#73 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 11:53 PM

AFAIK, Amistr garment bag in-house fix didn't work, a request was sent to kRO to get that updated. The staff have been waiting for their follow up.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 27 September 2016 - 11:53 PM.

#74 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 12:17 AM

Forgot to mention, would also love to see timer icons for all time-limited skills like Duple Light etc. When I play with effects off it's hard to tell when it runs out. I know there is a kRO update that will add some new timer effects and icons but not sure if all time-limited skills are gonna be included.

#75 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 12:54 AM

Another example would be, difficulty in spotting a card drop among a loot clutter.

but technically since RO allows for BCD edit, this shouldn't be an issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users