Renewal September 29th Maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal September 29th Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
243 replies to this topic

#76 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:02 AM

See what Fuuton said, you only need 2 days, even if you said a week or 2 should be suffice for casual players.

Where did you went all this time since you insist on voting for the spotlight extension ? it's been more than a month now since Alde spotlight introduced  :p_sleep:

so you already got your portion right over the whole month? dont be a greedy player and just let this Aldebaran spotlight ends.

Give the chance for other players to enjoy different spotlight :p_idea:

So others who havent enjoyed last 3 weeks the spotlight coz their level wasnt still 150's could enjoy it!?!?!? Dont be greedy dude, give them chance! there are very many alternatives for lvl 150 below for leveling, not to mention there is gramps! So again, dont be greedy, let them enjoy it for those who still got their 150s this week! :heh:  :heh:

#77 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:26 AM

Did you play only archers, swordman, thief and merchant class?

how about other class, acolyte, mage class, gunslinger, ninja, taekwon boy, super novice did you play it too ? and can do the same feat?

I honestly can't recall seeing any taek in mid TI

#78 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:27 AM

Well, you have to be base level 101 to get in... so you know... 

Spotlight New World, as it should have been done before Alde was spotlighted. 

#79 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:35 AM

So others who havent enjoyed last 3 weeks the spotlight coz their level wasnt still 150's could enjoy it!?!?!? Dont be greedy dude, give them chance! there are very many alternatives for lvl 150 below for leveling, not to mention there is gramps! So again, dont be greedy, let them enjoy it for those who still got their 150s this week! :heh:  :heh:

Oh look who's the one that being greedy here dude? :p_swt:

So you can only brag about gramps while even you who spouted fast leveling method blablabla cant even achieve lvl 150 in a month for participating your char on Alde spotlight ?

There are lighthalzen bounty which yields better exp there for you to level and you can take the quest starts from 141 besides you can still take the NCT bounty boards and get extra exp boost from the exp incentive compensation mentioned by Oda right?

or you can't afford extra bmx just for leveling your char because you broke as hell during last P2W refining event so you need to cling so hard on the extra exp incentive from extending aldebaran spotlight? :heh:

Besides spotlight is timed event, and timed events should end when the time's up. I guest this kind of mentality that drove away more players in this server, personality which abusing personal interest over the mass.

Edited by Casval17, 29 September 2016 - 05:36 AM.

#80 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:39 AM

Oh look who's the one that being greedy here dude? :p_swt:
So you can only brag about gramps while even you who spouted fast leveling method blablabla cant even achieve lvl 150 in a month for participating your char on Alde spotlight ?
There are lighthalzen bounty which yields better exp there for you to level and you can take the quest starts from 141 besides you can still take the NCT bounty boards and get extra exp boost from the exp incentive compensation mentioned by Oda right?

or you can't afford extra bmx just for leveling your char because you broke as hell during last P2W refining event so you need to cling so hard on the extra exp incentive from extending aldebaran spotlight? :heh:

Besides spotlight is timed event, and timed events should end when the time's up. I guest this kind of mentality that drove away more players in this server, personality which abusing personal interest over the mass.

No reason why this event should end this week, when multiple spotlights ended more than a month later. This spotlight is more helpful to people than most other spotlights. And it helps all players. Noobs and veterans, it's like the perfect spotlight

#81 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:46 AM

I honestly can't recall seeing any taek in mid TI

Did you only think that TI is the best leveling spots for Taek? lol

I think you're leveling inside the BOX too much :p_laugh: 

#82 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:55 AM

Did you only think that TI is the best leveling spots for Taek? lol

I think you're leveling inside the BOX too much :p_laugh:

Did you really think that I level in TI?

Show me your Taek in Mid TI, am ready to be amazed  :rice:

#83 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:59 AM

@Casval17 please stop being greedy yourself! there are many more leveling spots for low-mid level ranges than there are for 160+ to grind effectively. Not to mention we haven't got alde spolight in over 1 year, so deal with it 1 or 2 more weeks, last spotlight was in longer as well.

#84 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 06:05 AM

No more alde baran spotlight please. Too many 175 gx doing instances already. Saturating the chaos market with mca, faceworm legs, skins and fenrir cards. Trolololol.

#85 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 06:07 AM

basically you don't want to see people enjoying the contents of the game?

#86 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 29 September 2016 - 06:13 AM

Server wide exp boost planning from Oda should be suffice for Aldebaran spotlight extension voters :p_hi:

besides it only benefits mostly NCT dungeon players , while Geffen spotlight benefit low leveled players in geffen field and homunculus AFK'ers leveling in Orc Dungeon, Glast Heim for both low and mid players and lastly Geffenia mostly for Mid leveled players :p_love:

Geffen spotlight hasn't affected Orc dungeon for over a year, close to 2 now, because it causes too much server lag due to so many afkbotchemists being there.(yes, i am still certain that a good 50% or more of them are bots because there is no way in hell someone can/will set up their computer and alarm to inform them every hour that their homunc is hungry.) So that area of the spotlight is always out, and Glastheim is considered it's own spotlight area and has been considered it's own area for some time as well.

Don't forget toy factory for TRUE low level players... I remember benefitting a lot from it last time it was spotlighted. It helped me level my AB (who was an aco), my MS (who was a Merch) and my RK who was a swordie then. Also, as people said, Clock Tower is great for leveling "High Level" second/trans class characters. But I can understand people wanting it to change. Just wait one damn week, for god's sake! XDDD!!!

Also, when I came here, with almost no knowledge on renewal and no VIP, it took me 3 weeks and a half to go from level 1 to 99 and transcend. The only help I had was a friend of mine alerting me on Gramps TIs and taking me there "by hand" when I was already level 95 or 96. From there, took me 2 days to get to 99, plus a couple days to finish old BB quests so that I could TI them after transcending, and I did it while gathering info and trying to make some zeny for gears on the way. Also, I had no idea about Blossoms/Webfeet/Huge Leaves at that time, and after that I VIPed and it took me less than 10 days to class 3. A few friends of mine who started with me gave up in the middle, but I believe that they would give up sooner or later, because you can't compare the hurdle in leveling from when you're new to when you are mid level, which also is WAY easier than after you leave gramps range, and so on.

So, whoever is having trouble leveling in low level would benefit more from in-game leveling tips than a spotlight, and that is for sure. These tips can be provided by us, by the way, but I don't remember ever seeing people recruiting for Orc Village or something in game. The parties seem to start in TI, then Nogg. Maybe, just maybe, this is the main reason for new players hurdle, rather than mobs raw exp, but that's just an opinion, not a fact...

yeah I did toy factory(even with vip currently) on the dancer i just got over 85, and she leveled there fairly fast due to the spotlight.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 29 September 2016 - 06:24 AM.
Merged post

#87 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 06:19 AM

Good morning,

Let's keep this thread within the patch notes, for those interested in discussing the leveling ways of lowbies please post in this section. Thank you!

#88 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 06:19 AM

I always saw spotlight as an opportunity to explore new places.

Now players want to use spotlight as a mean of just faster leveling and hunt BxBs when Cecil are in high TI.

Lets be real, rarely anyone will bother doing anything with the spotlight unless it's Alde, Lighthalzen, New World, and GH/Geffen. Might as well make the spotlight cycle between these 4 places lol

Look at how infrequent spotlights are: http://irowiki.org/w...otlight/Archive

There's no system in place for cycling. It's whoever can be the loudest in a maint thread that will get their place spotlighted lol

Edited by Demeris, 29 September 2016 - 06:29 AM.

#89 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 06:33 AM

spotlight maps are always been good in exploring maps. but when you get it to 175, that comes when there's nothing else to do other than farming high end equips and do pvps. that also makes people greed for Z.

are we getting new cards and nightmare dungeons for testing on Sakray after maintenance?

#90 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 06:39 AM

Here we have an honest veteran players sharing his true hurdle experience in leveling from scratch instead of pretending veteran players sugarcoat the truth on early leveling experience during their newbies day.

Yeah Kusa I felt the same too during my early days, the first always the hardest then when you repeat the cycle with decent gears and adequate zennies it will be a smooth sail but still a hurdle for some classes out of the meta :p_laugh:

I were impressed by you guys Alde spotlight extension voters who didn't bored leveling on NCT for quite some time now, my eagerness only last for first 2 weeks then it's gone to playing other lower leveled class. :p_smile:

Either you didn't get my point or I didn't get yours. XD I was telling how fast and easy it is to level to 3rd class, even when you're not VIP and know little to nothing (Jon Snow) about the game. Whoever needs a spotlight to level low level characters will either quit before getting to level 100 (like some of my friends) or right after it (like my wife and another friend, though they had some circunstances). The first 100 levels (more than 57% of the levels out there XD) will take you, like, 1/6 of the total time needed to max your character, if you do it without rushing.

Overlook dungeon is irrelevant  to this spotlight argument isn't it ?

No, it's not, since it's by far the best leveling alternative for players in that level range. I know of some people that bought mini-vip just to level there. So, what use is a low-level oriented spotlight if there's somewhere better to level? The best use for a Geffen spotlight is Dark Priests. I remember last time there was one, my AB leveled to 120+ there because no other place could compare expwise, since the mobs were huge and easy, allowing the use of a Leaf Cat Hat.

Get All  Mora Board 141-175

Miming, Little Fatum, Cenere, Menblatt, Petal, Angra Mantis, Antique Book, Lichtern Yellow, Lichtern Blue, Lichtern Red, Lichtern Green

Get all lighthalzen bounty boards for bio 2, bio 3 and bio 4 mobs (121-175 & 141-175)

Remover, Laurell Weinder, Errende ebecce, Armeyer Dinze, Wickebine Tres, Kavach Icarus, Egnigem Cenia,  KK, Margaretha, Seyren, Eremes, Cecil, Howard, Trentini, Celia Alde, Alphoccio, Gertie, Chen Lio, Flamel Emule, Randel

Mora boards suck for spellcasters because of the High MDEF that monsters there have. Bio 4 boards are "exclusive" for a few classes...

So others who havent enjoyed last 3 weeks the spotlight coz their level wasnt still 150's could enjoy it!?!?!? Dont be greedy dude, give them chance! there are very many alternatives for lvl 150 below for leveling, not to mention there is gramps!

not to mention there is gramps!

This!

No reason why this event should end this week, when multiple spotlights ended more than a month later. This spotlight is more helpful to people than most other spotlights. And it helps all players. Noobs and veterans, it's like the perfect spotlight

Not to mention that NCT cards are supposed to be released today!  :p_idea:

#91 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris

Posted 29 September 2016 - 07:18 AM

@Casval17 please stop being greedy yourself! there are many more leveling spots for low-mid level ranges than there are for 160+ to grind effectively. Not to mention we haven't got alde spolight in over 1 year, so deal with it 1 or 2 more weeks, last spotlight was in longer as well.

Am I counting the month wrong?

has it been 12 months since the last alde spotlight  ? :heh:

Look here when last Alde spotlight starts and ends

December 16th 2015 to January 14th 2016? how many days is that?  30 days long

Here is last Spotlight we had in 2016 before Alde Spotlight

Starts and Ends

April 28th 2016 to May 26th how many days is that? 29 days long

Current Aldebaran Spotlight

Starts and should be end today

August 25th 2016 to September 29th 2016? how many days is that? 36 days long already by today its been extended almost a week

so who's being greedy right now?

Edited by Casval17, 29 September 2016 - 07:22 AM.

#92 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 07:31 AM

or you can't afford extra bmx just for leveling your char because you broke as hell during last P2W refining event so you need to cling so hard on the extra exp incentive from extending aldebaran spotlight? 

wow, to stoop down to a level like calling me broke or can't afford anything, look how pathetic have you become  :heh:  :heh:  :heh: , so all of us who are asking for alde spotlight for more weeks are all broke that cant even afford BMX3?  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

So tell me again how you can't level your low-level chars without geffen spotlight? :heh:

and besides, nobody is asking alde spot to be forever. and again its not being greedy, it's reasonable for NCT spotl ,a high level grinding map, to be extended since player will likely stay there for a longer time 

#93 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 07:40 AM

NCT costs more BMx3 btw

#94 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 07:43 AM

wow, to stoop down to a level like calling me broke or can't afford anything, look how pathetic have you become :heh: :heh: :heh: , so all of us who are asking for alde spotlight for more weeks are all broke that cant even afford BMX3? :heh: :heh: :heh:

So tell me again how you can't level your low-level chars without geffen spotlight? :heh:

and besides, nobody is asking alde spot to be forever. and again its not being greedy, it's reasonable for NCT spotl ,a high level grinding map, to be extended since player will likely stay there for a longer time

And nct spotlight allows the non-bio4 preferred classes to have a chance to level efficiently, once it's over, it will be back to the main classes only leveling in bio4

Edited by Spoon, 29 September 2016 - 07:44 AM.

#95 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris

Posted 29 September 2016 - 07:45 AM

wow, to stoop down to a level like calling me broke or can't afford anything, look how pathetic have you become  :heh:  :heh:  :heh: , so all of us who are asking for alde spotlight for more weeks are all broke that cant even afford BMX3?  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

You're the one that being unreasonable here, the spotlight changes is intended so everyone can enjoy the spotlight and not limiting to specific group of players exploiting the benefits.

As for geffen spotlight is just my recommendation due to more players can enjoy this and it suit the upcoming Halloween theme but I dont have any problems with other spotlight changes as long it's not the current Aldebaran spotlight being extended. We still got Rachel, New World, and Lighthalzen as alternative for Geffen

Just by looking at your post referring Aldebaran spotlight with "NCT spotlight" it clearly states your personal interest abuse who only cares about NCT dungeon where most people can't enjoy it. The player community is not limited to forum posters only but the whole players playing this game.

#96 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:02 AM

Other report: Glorious Claymore now shows it to have Slaughter level 1 instead of 2. 

Just a reminder that this is kind of a big deal if it's not just a description error and is actually reduced in its effect. 

#97 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:09 AM

Just a reminder that this is kind of a big deal if it's not just a description error and is actually reduced in its effect. 

No changes were made to the item.

#98 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:14 AM

No seriously Drosera tentacles in investment please.

#99 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:15 AM

You're the one that being unreasonable here, the spotlight changes is intended so everyone can enjoy the spotlight and not limiting to specific group of players exploiting the benefits.

As for geffen spotlight is just my recommendation due to more players can enjoy this and it suit the upcoming Halloween theme but I dont have any problems with other spotlight changes as long it's not the current Aldebaran spotlight being extended. We still got Rachel, New World, and Lighthalzen as alternative for Geffen

Just by looking at your post referring Aldebaran spotlight with "NCT spotlight" it clearly states your personal interest abuse who only cares about NCT dungeon where most people can't enjoy it. The player community is not limited to forum posters only but the whole players playing this game.

Again and again, can u even read? No one asks alde spotlight to be forever, it will be changed as always.............you're the only one not enjoying it, and it's not abuse, we aren't exploiting bugs or anything, and just like you we are also just recommending. Why are you whining so much to the point that you are already taking it too personal on us. If you can recommend then we can also do the same,can we not?. Even players in-game want it to be extended coz they dont want to sit w8ng 3 hours to have a bio party everyday when they can only play 2 hours a day. And you;re the one who is being <> unreasonable here, to go as far as degrading us, read all your posts and see <>

Edited by VModCinnamon, 29 September 2016 - 08:19 AM.
Seriously, no.

#100 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:16 AM

Hi Camp

No seriously Drosera tentacles in investment please.

i also like this idea ;) always wondering y drosera is not included 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users