Renewal September 29th Maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal September 29th Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
243 replies to this topic

#101 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:17 AM

No changes were made to the item.

Thanks for the reply Campitor! 

#102 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:20 AM

No changes were made to the item.

Still waiting for word on spotlight, which is what 80%of the thread discussion has been about

#103 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:22 AM

Take it down please with the name calling, this is a warning.

I need my Earl Grey.

#104 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:24 AM

Again and again, can u even read? No one asks alde spotlight to be forever, it will be changed as always.............you're the only one not enjoying it, and it's not abuse, we aren't exploiting bugs or anything, and just like you we are also just recommending. Why are you whining so much to the point that you are already taking it too personal on us. If you can recommend then we can also do the same,can we not?. Even players in-game want it to be extended coz they dont want to sit w8ng 3 hours to have a bio party everyday when they can only play 2 hours a day. And you;re the one who is being <> unreasonable here, to go as far as degrading us, read all your posts and see <>

Not to mention that we're asking for ONE MORE WEEK ONLY!!!

#105 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:25 AM

:p_idea: Sorry VMod. he did it first... and to all of us!  :pif:

Not to mention that we're asking for ONE MORE WEEK ONLY!!!

no, im asking for 1 more month  :heh:

#106 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:26 AM

Campitor what about a way to make the investment of tickets more fast? i mean, exchange 50 tickets = 10 red paws.

#107 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:28 AM

GIVE US MORE NCT SPOTLIGHT.

and kRO costumes.

#108 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:31 AM

And also, and I don't mean this to be offensive, but it will come out that way possibly, but, instead of using the maint to impliment a new spotlight, the focus should be to make sure the new events go in place without issue

#109 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:37 AM

Again and again, can u even read? No one asks alde spotlight to be forever, it will be changed as always.............you're the only one not enjoying it, and it's not abuse, we aren't exploiting bugs or anything, and just like you we are also just recommending. Why are you whining so much to the point that you are already taking it too personal on us. If you can recommend then we can also do the same,can we not?. Even players in-game want it to be extended coz they dont want to sit w8ng 3 hours to have a bio party everyday when they can only play 2 hours a day. And you;re the one who is being <> unreasonable here, to go as far as degrading us, read all your posts and see <>

Are all the players in this game only sits on lighthalzen waiting for party for 3 hours? I think you're referring to specific groups of people who want to max out their characters.

I think you're the one that being too obsessed here to max out your character level in short time with less effort by hogging current spotlight all by your own, why not level in your favorite NCT board without any spotlight if you dont want to wait for the lighthalzen party? Is by having Aldebaran spotlight leaves really put heavy disadvantage on you ?

looks like you didn't get my point about the spotlight intentional changes, it doesn't matter which spotlight replacing Aldebaran because it's been staying for 36 days now and this changes is intended so people like you didn't hogging privileges, it applied to spotlight in the past too where more or less only staying for a month.

If you trace back all my post in the back I always state the fact while you just spouting subjective baseless argument.

<>

Edited by VModCinnamon, 29 September 2016 - 08:47 AM.
Edited in quote, removed portion of post.

#110 WhiteWizard0

WhiteWizard0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:39 AM

Campitor what about a way to make the investment of tickets more fast? i mean, exchange 50 tickets = 10 red paws.

Campitor what about a way to make the investment of tickets more fast? i mean, exchange 500 tickets = 100 red paws.

Thank you

most of it is dominated by our macro experts, if limit is increased a non IT guy gets fair chance to use it to his advantage as well :)

Would surely not hurt anyone :D

#111 Shurie

Shurie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:45 AM

Please add the following items to the Boxter : 

- Costume Volume Feather Hat

- Costume Butterfly Hairpin

- Antler Fedora

- Mental Potion

Edit : sorry about the red font =X

Edited by Shurie, 29 September 2016 - 01:11 PM.
Edited, seriously many mod edits but don't use red font in that manner please.

#112 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:50 AM

You're the one that being unreasonable here, the spotlight changes is intended so everyone can enjoy the spotlight and not limiting to specific group of players exploiting the benefits.

All the players who are 150+ only have a couple of spots to grind for EXP effectively and NCT might be the only spot where most of the classes can solo for EXP rather than waiting for countless hours to get a party. Current spot light is also very helpful for 71-85 players who can take the eden group quest and get levels super quick.

So players asking for extension is not really greedy when we get a 150+ range area spot lighted almost once every 9-12 months 

#113 4059160605130004707

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:50 AM

Campitor what about a way to make the investment of tickets more fast? i mean, exchange 500 tickets = 100 red paws.

Thank you

most of it is dominated by our macro experts, if limit is increased a non IT guy gets fair chance to use it to his advantage as well :)

Would surely not hurt anyone :D

I'm fairly new, whats this investment about anyway?

#114 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:51 AM

Are all the players in this game only sits on lighthalzen waiting for party for 3 hours? I think you're referring to specific groups of people who want to max out their characters.

I think you're the one that being too obsessed here to max out your character level in short time with less effort by hogging current spotlight all by your own, why not level in your favorite NCT board without any spotlight if you dont want to wait for the lighthalzen party? Is by having Aldebaran spotlight leaves really put heavy disadvantage on you ?

looks like you didn't get my point about the spotlight intentional changes, it doesn't matter which spotlight replacing Aldebaran because it's been staying for 36 days now and this changes is intended so people like you didn't hogging privileges, it applied to spotlight in the past too where more or less only staying for a month.

If you trace back all my post in the back I always state the fact while you just spouting subjective baseless argument.

I might be a trash but at least I didn't litter the forums with "poisonous mentality" like what you did with your posts.

I think you're the one that being too obsessed here to max out your character level in short time with less effort by hogging current spotlight all by your own, why not level in your favorite NCT Geffen board without any spotlight.

Answering yourself lul.

Anyway is a waste of time continue reply you since everyone already told you in so many ways, why are you wrong, but well, is my last time.

Well lets talk about the maintenance, ODA / Campitor, can change the high turn in map? that map is really confuse lel is like end of week drunk in your room, is a nightmare to search the key for your car and cellphone :v

And about the exp bonus continue to this week?

#115 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:54 AM

All the players who are 150+ only have a couple of spots to grind for EXP effectively and NCT might be the only spot where most of the classes can solo for EXP rather than waiting for countless hours to get a party. Current spot light is also very helpful for 71-85 players who can take the eden group quest and get levels super quick.

So players asking for extension is not really greedy when we get a 150+ range area spot lighted almost once every 9-12 months 

Well said :) 

#116 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:54 AM

Yes, when someone is smart and makes efficient use of their time instead of sitting around waiting on unreliable people, it's called exploiting.

I'm totally exploiting the game when it takes 3.5 hours to get my RK from 150/50 to 165/55. It's simply just unfair to all the other players who didn't have the mental capacity to think of such a thing! What? I'm gaining base levels and job levels per BM instead of wasting 30 minutes on a unshared party just so I can gain that 1 - 1.5 levels soley in base? What an atrocious thing to do. I'm actually doing something with my character instead of relying on others to kill for me? Such heresy.

Simply put, Aldebaran spotlight should never be part of the game because it just gives other players an unfair advantage where I just can't compete with them because I'm too stuck inside the box and there's no way out.

#117 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:03 AM

ok, a break from the spotlight. (i prefer longer NCT spotlight tho :p_smile: )

will we get the new cards this maint on the main servers or only in sakray??

i wasnt playing sakray so i wasnt sure if it was already put there and people tested it.

it would be nice if it was released when the spotlight is still on.

#118 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:07 AM

Yes, when someone is smart and makes efficient use of their time instead of sitting around waiting on unreliable people, it's called exploiting.

I'm totally exploiting the game when it takes 3.5 hours to get my RK from 150/50 to 165/55. 

I was there... hue hue hueeee. Why go Bio 4 when you can solo kill and get party experience at the same time? 

Aldebaran spotlight is nice, another week won't hurt. But anymore that that, spotlight normally last a month, so are we going for 1.5 to 2 months now?

Before anyone cries nuuu I still haven't level my 175, think of this going forward. If we have a 'sucky' spotlight, i.e one that people doesn't go often (cause the aim of spotlight is to bring people to often forgotten towns/maps), do you really want them to stay for more than a month?

#119 WhiteWizard0

WhiteWizard0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:17 AM

Kindly do maintenance thoroughly, dont hurry with it. Try to make sure all the issues are addressed properly.

Thank you

#120 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:29 AM

I think you're the one that being too obsessed here to max out your character level in short time with less effort by hogging current spotlight all by your own, why not level in your favorite NCT Geffen board without any spotlight.

Answering yourself lul.

Anyway is a waste of time continue reply you since everyone already told you in so many ways, why are you wrong, but well, is my last time.

Well lets talk about the maintenance, ODA / Campitor, can change the high turn in map? that map is really confuse lel is like end of week drunk in your room, is a nightmare to search the key for your car and cellphone :v

And about the exp bonus continue to this week?

I'm totally exploiting the game when it takes 3.5 hours to get my RK from 150/50 to 165/55. It's simply just unfair to all the other players who didn't have the mental capacity to think of such a thing! What? I'm gaining base levels and job levels per BM instead of wasting 30 minutes on a unshared party just so I can gain that 1 - 1.5 levels soley in base? What an atrocious thing to do. I'm actually doing something with my character instead of relying on others to kill for me? Such heresy.

Simply put, Aldebaran spotlight should never be part of the game because it just gives other players an unfair advantage where I just can't compete with them because I'm too stuck inside the box and there's no way out.

You three really take this Aldebaran spotlight for granted, even when the bells already rang for spotlight changes you got too addicted into it and want it to stay longer than it's supposed to for your own benefits.

I think sly and smart is very similar in nature, but sly is contagious and usually contaging smart person. :p_smile:

#121 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:36 AM

You three really take this Aldebaran spotlight for granted, even when the bells already rang for spotlight changes you got too addicted into it and want it to stay longer than it's supposed to for your own benefits.

I think sly and smart is very similar in nature, but sly is contagious and usually contaging smart person. :p_smile:

How am I taking the spotlight for granted? 

I have seen spotlight last more than 30 days, i am too lazy to quote but go to irowiki spotlight archive section and you will def find spotlights that lasted longer than intended.

Own benefits sure everyone recommends something for their benefit, you also have something to benefit from if the spotlight changes so in a way you also want spotlight to

change for your benefit. 

#122 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:53 AM

Hi Oda and Camp,

How about making spotlight regular changes timeframe into a strict rules, so this kind of argument can be avoided in the future.

You guys can decide that all spotlight frequencies should be last for a month or  2 months for example.

All spotlights should be treated equally and no special treatment, we would respect both of your decisions and its more acceptable that way. :p_smile:

Edited by Casval17, 29 September 2016 - 10:01 AM.

#123 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:57 AM

Hi Oda and Camp,

How about making spotlight regular changes timeframe into a strict rules, so this kind or argument can be avoided in the future.

You guys can decide that all spotlight frequencies should be last for a month or 2 months for example.

All spotlights should be treated equally and no special treatment, we would respect both of your decisions and its more acceptable that way. :p_smile:

Which then takes away from the community because, whether u believe it or not, there are some spotlights that are more beneficial than others, this spotlight being one of them. And the fact that other spotlights have extended longer than some, there's no point in starting a "strict enforcement" now on a spotlight that is actually beneficial across the board between noobs and vets

Edited by Spoon, 29 September 2016 - 10:00 AM.

#124 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:00 AM

Is this something that needs to be argued about? GMs will change it when they feel like it....

#125 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:00 AM

Which then takes away from the community because, whether u believe it or not, there are more some spotlights that are more beneficial than others, this spotlight being one of them. And the fact that other spotlights have extended longer than some, there's no point in starting a "strict enforcement" now on a spotlight that is actually beneficial across the board between noobs and vets

Beneficial is fall into subjectivity category, depends on whose perspective being looked at.

and it would just create more pointless clash and harm the community further. :p_smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users