A couple of notes:
- These are far from the last balance changes we're working on, but we knew some of these needed a fix for a long time. If you are asking, "What about this balance issue over here?" then make sure you're posting to our forum for discussion.
- Swag/Kafra stuff becoming unbound was mostly to ease the amount of support tickets coming in for the item, which delays everyones ticket response. We also don't like restricting items in an MMO where there's an in-game market that could be used. This change is retroactive, so all prior IDs will be unbound.
- We're investigating inflation causers to try and help reign in prices because it's unfair to new users. Ancient Warriors pricing just seemed like someone had misplaced a decimal when they went in.
Hi, CM Njoror,
I presumed that any change in skill multiplier/value would consider as a major game content change, which could affect certain area of the gameplay significantly before and after. And I shall mark this patch as the starting point of the Whole Class Balance Change Project.
Since this is the starting point of the major skill change, in this transition period, could WP consider to offer the following items available in Zeny in the Kafra Service NPC, so that player who were affected by all these changes could have a more affordable and less time consuming way to rebuild their character?
- Skill Reset Scroll, 15000 Zeny each.
- Stat Reset Scroll, 15000 Zeny each.
- Rune Remover, 1000 Zeny each.
- Complete Honing Scrub, 500 Zeny each.
In the meantime, setup a NPC to exchange for any kind of the same stat Bind Rune one to one will be a great bonus.
All these offer would save a player a lot of money, time and effort to rebuild their affected character. Further more, by the end of the transition period, you would created a great zeny sink to help out the game economy.
Lastly, WP might have lower revenue due to this, but I believe your player/customer shall be very grateful if you can implement these offer.
Side Note: To obtain a large amount of +50/+80 Bind Rune to build up a character by own effort, is a super time consuming task, to be frank. Player who have gone through it probably would never want to make it again, unless you could have make change to the Bind Rune System to let those Bind Rune more obtainable. Therefore, we would really appreciate if you could setup such a NPC to exchange for any kind of the same stat Bind Rune one to one. Thank you.
Edited by Saturn33, 30 October 2016 - 05:25 AM.