Renewal November 3rd Maintenance Thread - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal November 3rd Maintenance Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
222 replies to this topic

#101 Rockerox

Rockerox

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 4159 posts
  • LocationLeader Hermandad De Sagitarium
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos ( Renewall )

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:22 AM

Looking at the WoE TE Chaos. We are going forward with our current plan.

Chaos

• ​Current Times
    • WoE TE: Sunday 9am PDT, (GMT - 7), 11pm Jakarta
  • New Times
    • WoE TE: Sunday 9am PST, (GMT - 8), 11:59pm Jakarta

We are aware that this will negatively affect the ability of some users to attend WoE TE. However, continuing with the plan should affect the least amount of users negatively. Should this gut competition in the TE event over the next few months we will be willing the review the set times in favor of a better time for all involved.

You know instead of asking should do it and point that likes good that you do not like well, even if the game is so, one must adecuarce the game not the game everyone if we are thousands.

and the few of the players look at the forum.

if you want a vote should be when connecting to the game aparesca a warning and a schedule that you think is correct (example: 2:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. - 6 am) is Choose is just an idea

#102 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:24 AM

In no way shape nor form will sudden an entire guild pop up due to the time shift. Every time the DST change has killed off guilds as seen in the past. Data extrapolation and viewing patterns from the past is solid proof; not random 1-2 people like yourself saying that you can now attend WOE TE.

The question is can other people who woe count on these people to show? And show in the numbers that we will be lossing? As of the time now we have a full guild able to do woe with the time change we don't. Will the over night workers fill this guild?

Fair arguements you both put.

True I cannot say that those people will definitely come for WoE, im just saying that in fairness they can now have an opportunity which previously they didnt.

With the continuous incoming of new players, it can be a possibility they can band up into new guilds and fight for some spoils now that 1.5 guilds are not around, its not impossible for it but highly unlikely.

#103 Primerocks

Primerocks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationAssalamualaikum from Indonesia

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:26 AM

Meh. From the looks of it, RO doesn't care about WoE. It's become a PvM only game for casuals.

No updates on the WOE Revitalization.

No regards for a major guild in TE.

No regards for cheating in WoE overall.

No regards for the Unfrozen Shadow Set that the entire WoE community asked for to be disabled.

F//ck it.

Maybe Woe land less fertile

#104 diikhlaskan

diikhlaskan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia, Payon City

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:26 AM

yes sir we can still read your post on normal font

#105 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:29 AM

True I cannot say that those people will definitely come for WoE, im just saying that in fairness they can now have an opportunity which previously they didnt.

With the continuous incoming of new players, it can be a possibility they can band up into new guilds and fight for some spoils now that 1.5 guilds are not around, its not impossible for it but highly unlikely.

1. There won't be continuous incoming of new players

2. People don't just "band together" to form a guild.

3. I'm too lazy to explain how horrible your argument is.

#106 Rockerox

Rockerox

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 4159 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:32 AM

Looking at the WoE TE Chaos. We are going forward with our current plan.

Chaos

• ​Current Times
    • WoE TE: Sunday 9am PDT, (GMT - 7), 11pm Jakarta
  • New Times
    • WoE TE: Sunday 9am PST, (GMT - 8), 11:59pm Jakarta

We are aware that this will negatively affect the ability of some users to attend WoE TE. However, continuing with the plan should affect the least amount of users negatively. Should this gut competition in the TE event over the next few months we will be willing the review the set times in favor of a better time for all involved.

I think it must be a timetable, time, suitable for other countries as well, since the game is international not only USA, currently .then the woe are for people philines at 06:00 am, and now rather than play and fit the schedule, but that does not change and benefit the other half is telling people of philines, malaysia, we support the friends change, do our part too, think it's a great idea, try new things, to who likes good and who does not like too well, do not be selfish all the game is not certain. It is all in the game there are people of many countries, Brazil and others that schedule, current time of woe, is not profit, on the contrary is very negative why there are so few guild philines, brazil, malaysia, india, etc. . of countries that affect them, think more in every user not only some or those closest to you that is, those who are always post, and things, let's look at the people this time by people who play by most .

up Philines people,
top people from malaysia,
indonesia top people,
top European countries,

Up brazil,

Argentina up our countries
we support our players ragnarok, a change,
that benefits the people, people humble .a real people.

our most active players

#107 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:35 AM

1. There won't be continuous incoming of new players

2. People don't just "band together" to form a guild.

3. I'm too lazy to explain how horrible your argument is.

Thats fine, we dont need to go that far. I am however, happy to hear your critiques to my arguements when your not so lazy.

Edited by PervySageMarty, 03 November 2016 - 12:30 PM.

#108 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:35 AM

Well with the new time change of TE my guild won't be able to come also. We have all decided to turn to Jesus and will be in church. How can you be the saviors of RO but not go to church ;).

#109 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:39 AM

The simplest argument is

established groups already have a schedule based around current times - which is not always or often easy to change.

For a new group to come in because of a time change, you would need several people who play together who have been waiting for said change. Most likely not, they have already moved on with their lives and no WoE.

#110 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:39 AM

Well with the new time change of TE my guild won't be able to come also. We have all decided to turn to Jesus and will be in church. How can you be the saviors of RO but not go to church ;).

But we dont even WoE TE ffs -_-

Lets keep the Force of Justice only in WoE 1 and 2 for now. We're balancing it first then we'll balance WoE TE afterwards. We dont have many people yet lol

#111 Crazydog69

Crazydog69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:45 AM

The new time is PERFECT !

#112 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:45 AM

The simplest argument is

established groups already have a schedule based around current times - which is not always or often easy to change.

For a new group to come in because of a time change, you would need several people who play together who have been waiting for said change. Most likely not, they have already moved on with their lives and no WoE.

I can never disagree with you Xellie.

#113 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:47 AM

But we dont even WoE TE ffs -_-

Maybe they don't know that :)

#114 Rockerox

Rockerox

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 4159 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:48 AM

Do not turn a blind eye to things,
Think and show solidarity,

We Have Many People Who Do not play woe, for times (times) current, example (Malaysia - philines - Singapure - Indonesia - Honduras - Puerto Rico -Guatemala - Brazil - Stockholm - poland and many more)

the current schedule, see what happens if They make a change. we support people. we support the people, the people united will never be defeated. The people united will never be defeated. look at people Who are like us. The most needlefish not only is the Most Outstanding .. as much as you are there in waiting for that. see the real people.

we are aware and make woe, Between the hours of people from other country clubs as well.

They are sacrificed in play woe, now

Because not us ??

we are in the other half also, let's look at the situation from the other point of view friends.

I do not care to the schedule can be at 3 am 5:00 a.m. 1:00 a.m. anyway, I adapted to the game and its rules support people from other countries to participate as well

#115 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:51 AM

What I'm more concerned about WoE TE is if Camp doesnt move WoE TE time one hour earlier, for sure one entire guild will quit WoE TE. Then as a result, it wont be 3 guilds vs 1 guild anymore. It'll be 2 vs 1 and the balance of WoE TE will lose :3

Is this worth? *inserts Chakri's troll face*

Edited by ChakriGuard, 03 November 2016 - 11:53 AM.

#116 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:53 AM

one must adecuarce the game

So that's why I suck at this game, I don't apaciona the WOE nor do I adecuarce the game. Looks like I got some work to do.

#117 Crazydog69

Crazydog69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:57 AM

The game is not only for people in USA but it is for international. So people who arguing with this should stop being selfish and open you eyes wide please. 

We have many people who can not play woe before because of the time is difficult for them to ONLINE for woe. Now the times change and I think is perfect for people who can not play on woe before because of the difficult time. Think about it much open your mind wide don't just think about you self only.  

#118 YuyaFungami

YuyaFungami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:02 PM

S>6 tao 100mdef LK's will make the enemy very upsety l/o

we have had many happy customers these past few woes

Edited by YuyaFungami, 03 November 2016 - 12:03 PM.

#119 MikaKuchiki

MikaKuchiki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:04 PM

What I'm more concerned about WoE TE is if Camp doesnt move WoE TE time one hour earlier, for sure one entire guild will quit WoE TE. Then as a result, it wont be 3 guilds vs 1 guild anymore. It'll be 2 vs 1 and the balance of WoE TE will lose :3

I don't know because 1 guild already choose to take a break or maybe quit before this issue. And they already do their last TE last week. That's why TE actually shouldn't losing more people.....

I'm sad about the final answer. But hope Campitor can look again later

Edited by MikaKuchiki, 03 November 2016 - 12:08 PM.

#120 jamdonutjam

jamdonutjam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1273 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:07 PM

I heard one of the guilds already quit, unrelated to the time change... so 1v1 soon?

#121 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:07 PM

Ah yes the War of Emperium argument as to what time will be the best time entertainment rears its head once more. Enjoys this one like the last.

#122 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:09 PM

I don't know because 1 guild already choose to take a break or maybe quit since 2 weeks ago. And they already do their last TE last week. That's why TE actually shouldn't losing more people.....

I'm sad about the final answer. But hope Campitor can look again later

I already quit WoE TE months ago due to change in work schedules. I didnt know that one guild alrady quit and had their last TE last week lmfao. I only log in to WoE 2 and sometimes WoE 1 then log out to make WoE vids.  That is all I do now. Anyway, take a break from WoE TE is not bad. It is alright. You all welcome to WoE 1 and 2  :D 

I heard one of the guilds already quit, unrelated to the time change... so 1v1 soon?

That 1-1 aint going to happen lmfao

WoE TE will be now closed for seasonal maintenance and will reopen again in next 6 months huehuehue

Edited by ChakriGuard, 03 November 2016 - 12:12 PM.

#123 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:10 PM

Stuff

Dont put me/friends in those words of yours '-'

#124 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:12 PM

Btw, WoE time was always perfect for Brazil, if there's ppl who don't WoE is because they don't want to.

#125 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:12 PM

The new time is PERFECT !

Stop spamming with your alts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users