[R] iRO Chaos WoE TE - Page 6 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

[R] iRO Chaos WoE TE

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#126 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:10 AM

Agreed, anyone saying to change it is just trying to benifit for themselves and there guild. Smh what horrible people.

Not sure if it's sarcastic or what.

At the moment, with the actual scene and our numbers (cause we can still easily reach a 60+ attendance if we want to) and the 3 people left woeing we can literally dominate the server speaking about WoE TE.

Which is not fun at all.

Much better to have more guilds fighting (or precasting up to them), and a more active WoE scene.

We always wanted it this way.

Our goal as a guild is to keep improving ourselves in GvG fights and having fun together.

We never did that for zenys (not even sure how you can make zenys in woe TE) as we are extremely rich in game anyway and not even sure how many zenys were spent to supply the guild up to this point. Killing the scene even more by literally taking out a full 45-50 players guild at this stage of the game is pretty dumb.

Edited by meditation, 08 November 2016 - 10:11 AM.

#127 Thendz

Thendz

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:13 AM

Agreed, anyone saying to change it is just trying to benifit for themselves and there guild. Smh what horrible people.

Aren't u a nice guy who insults people who has passion as horrible people, oh horrible person? XD
I believe this thread is made to discuss WoE TE time, if u can't take this "horrible people's" opinion, then why are you still here? XD
Welp, i hope this issue will be resolved soon enough! :D

#128 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:15 AM

I believe the GMs are trying to kill off WoE on purpose. Why? So they don't need to fix it once it's dead. Best solution to a problem.

#129 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10858 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:20 AM

I don't know if this topic is a joke or a serious talk because we all know they are not going to do anything. Can't blame them because whatever hey do, people will complain. One of my friend chooses to play -_- Pokémon RPG over iRO -*-

When WoE TE ends, there are always winners and losers. I guess Redemption is the justice guild and currently the strongest guild who has saved and dominated WoE TE. Winners are always the good guys xD

The conclusion of WoE TE's best guild 2016 is Redemption \ ^.^ /

Edited by ChakriGuard, 08 November 2016 - 10:35 AM.

#130 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:21 AM

Same for mvps and their cards. AND give out kafra mvp hats. But anyway wow is just like woe dead and gone with circle jerks.

#131 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:23 AM

I believe the GMs are trying to kill off WoE on purpose. Why? So they don't need to fix it once it's dead. Best solution to a problem.

same with WOE 1.0 and 2.0

#132 Lionelz

Lionelz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:33 AM

Please change it back to original time plox  :p_laugh:

#133 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:38 AM

Make it -1HR please!!!! Otherwise many guild cant woe.

#134 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:41 AM

Working as intended~~~

#135 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:48 AM

Aren't u a nice guy who insults people who has passion as horrible people, oh horrible person? XD
I believe this thread is made to discuss WoE TE time, if u can't take this "horrible people's" opinion, then why are you still here? XD
Welp, i hope this issue will be resolved soon enough! :D

I just wanted a reaction from -_-ter :). I could care less if the time changes as does just about everyone posting saying no. We just know it mostliky won't happen like most people have asked for.

#136 Schitter

Schitter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1071 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:51 AM

I just wanted a reaction from -_-ter :). I could care less if the time changes as does just about everyone posting saying no. We just know it mostliky won't happen like most people have asked for.

Im not really keen on giving trolls a reaction to furthermore troll arround  :p_swt:

whoops...  :yawn:

#137 UeKenshin

UeKenshin

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 12:41 PM

I never knew that for a small guild to improve, the big guilds has to quit first.

Well idk, ill change what i said before then. Maybe its time for 'another guilds' to shine.

This is international server, and its makes sense that the server located in the DST region. And they have to do this DST adjusting, obviously.

Edited by UeKenshin, 08 November 2016 - 01:04 PM.

#138 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:01 PM

So? is already dead WoE TE or stil survive another year?

#139 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 08 November 2016 - 02:21 PM

It's been dead lmao

#140 Zackray

Zackray

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 02:36 PM

Change Back Time !

#141 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10858 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 02:39 PM

It's been dead lmao

It's been not. Check -_-ter's Woe TE vids! One big guild tries to attack and all guilds auto bwing or avoid the fight. Doesn't seem dead to me. Now stop crying chu chu xD

#142 Ningsih

Ningsih

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 02:43 PM

This argument works the other way around too. If you're really dedicated to WoE TE you can wake up one hour earlier and catch up on sleep after, or sleep one hour earlier to make up.

yes it is, that is what some of other players did when the woe time didnt in their favor. this is global server, so let the time change as it is. it isnt going to be forever, just wait until the time change back/fit your schedule. Now let the people who benefit from this change enjoy their time. soon it will be the sea players turn

#143 8464131223201318730

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 02:46 PM

It's been not. Check -_-ter's Woe TE vids! One big guild tries to attack and all guilds auto bwing or avoid the fight. Doesn't seem dead to me. Now stop crying chu chu xD

i hope GM remove bwing from npc and put it to kafra shop... then woe become more challenging or even dead or deaded ???!!

#144 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 02:47 PM

Feel bad for WP, nowadays no matter what they do people cry about it. If they do revert the time people will probably  make 1 more thread about it .

As for as time of WoE TE is concerned, i dont really care if it stays the same or goes back 1hr.

#145 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 08 November 2016 - 02:57 PM

at this rate of the discussion, and none of the CMs showed up (while they show up on other thread while this thread is still on top of the forum). i guess, it will be back to "working as intended" phrase. See ya in the next 6 months, asian people.

#146 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 03:12 PM

We will be posting a Gleam.io poll on this time on 11/14/2016. Please make sure we participate in the poll, and tell all your guild leaders to participate in the poll.

#147 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10858 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 03:17 PM

We will be posting a Gleam.io poll on this time on 11/14/2016. Please make sure we participate in the poll, and tell all your guild leaders to participate in the poll.

Alright sounds good boss gg wp xD

#148 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 03:18 PM

Or just stick with the time and let people deal with the changes. They can wait 4 months.

#149 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 03:18 PM

Guild members as well.

#150 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 03:20 PM

You realize that it's pointless to have a poll, right, Campitor? It's going to fall in the favor of the time changing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users