[R] iRO Chaos WoE TE - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

[R] iRO Chaos WoE TE

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#76 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:24 PM

Here we go again

#77 DeathDealer

DeathDealer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • LocationJefferson State
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:17 PM

if history repeats itself then WoE TE will be deadish until the time changes back. Especially in December when we traditionally do the "Event" WoEs. I dont mind sacrificing an hour of sleep if it means bringing whole guilds back into play. The difference in overall WoE TE attendance after the change was quite noticeable and tends to have a domino effect and pretty soon its down to just a handful of guilds who are left. Even then we have a hard time finding a battle because some guilds bwing away on sight for what ever reason.

#78 KyoSakai

KyoSakai

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:19 PM

most people SE Asia are not agree with this time decision.
Please change the woe TE time to it's original time :sob:

#79 JunkieNo1

JunkieNo1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:55 PM

So true!!! Please change it back -1hr.. Its already difficult to play now due to the Daylight savings time change..

#80 DarkKidz

DarkKidz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Locationsouth prontera.
  • Server:chaos..

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:15 PM

change back woe te time...

#81 vitalzin

vitalzin

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:25 PM

we need move 1hr back woe TE time 
its already too late for us asians to attend woe from 1am to 2am ph time

it is better when 12am to 1am..

#82 ilcremonese

ilcremonese

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Locationnext the trumpet player

Posted 07 November 2016 - 08:28 PM

I'm ok with the change of time, it's pass midnight tho.
it's international server, not based on some region. and this war is not about some big guilds. I think it's so selfish and arrogant if you think this woe te will affect much just because some asian player from certain guild can't join woe. if you can't wake up then sleep and see you next year, but if you wanna join woe make your guild improve then wake up. just simple as that.

#83 UeKenshin

UeKenshin

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 08:34 PM

I live in +8 GMT region, and still find that the new schedule for te is still acceptable.
It is okay if big guilds quit te, cause maybe it is time for small guilds to improve and get the spotlight too. Hopefully next year all of em can compete and fight!

#84 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 09:17 PM

I live in +8 GMT region, and still find that the new schedule for te is still acceptable.
It is okay if big guilds quit te, cause maybe it is time for small guilds to improve and get the spotlight too. Hopefully next year all of em can compete and fight!

Most big guilds don't fight the smaller guilds tho. Most people only see 3 guilds for TE. Just like we only see 3 guilds for woe 1 and 2. Not trying to be mean or anything but it's the truth.

#85 Primerocks

Primerocks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationAssalamualaikum from Indonesia

Posted 07 November 2016 - 09:46 PM

From experience, its easier to stay awake until late than waking up early lol
(Thats why i missed the last month of TE :v

But this is not easy for aged over 30 :(

#86 UeKenshin

UeKenshin

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 10:16 PM

Most big guilds don't fight the smaller guilds tho. Most people only see 3 guilds for TE. Just like we only see 3 guilds for woe 1 and 2. Not trying to be mean or anything but it's the truth.

That is why i told you maybe it is time for small guilds to shine. 

Edited by UeKenshin, 07 November 2016 - 10:20 PM.

#87 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 10:22 PM

1 hour earlier shouldn't be a problem.

In fact, it gives ya more time to do other things the rest of the day (Pacific time) and time to get your stuff done and not sleep late (Asia time).

Isn't that a good balance? O.o

#88 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 November 2016 - 11:20 PM

Server Balance?

Can someone please tell me it was someone else who hacked into his forum account and said this?

#89 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 08 November 2016 - 12:30 AM

Can someone please tell me it was someone else who hacked into his forum account and said this?

So_Funny.jpg

#90 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:09 AM

it's international server, not based on some region. and this war is not about some big guilds. I think it's so selfish and arrogant if you think this woe te will affect much just because some asian player from certain guild can't join woe. if you can't wake up then sleep and see you next year, but if you wanna join woe make your guild improve then wake up. just simple as that.

Actually the WOE TE scene is made by 150 people? Probably less. 45-50 of those are quitting cause of this time switch. Is it arrogant and selfish for you to politely ask to switch the time back as it was to not let woe TE turning into a total desert? See you next year? There will be no next year if we are letting all the people to quit this game. Do you even play woe TE? Otherwise you would be terrified by its current state.

Edited by meditation, 08 November 2016 - 01:12 AM.

#91 Hopscotches

Hopscotches

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • LocationRainbowfields
  • Server:Both

Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:19 AM

Less people playing TE is better for others. Also, it's our fault that some of us TE players live in SEA. Does that sound better now?

#92 AAEM

AAEM

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 08 November 2016 - 02:19 AM

I never knew that for a small guild to improve, the big guilds has to quit first.

Edited by AAEM, 08 November 2016 - 02:20 AM.

#93 ilcremonese

ilcremonese

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Locationnext the trumpet player

Posted 08 November 2016 - 02:56 AM

Actually the WOE TE scene is made by 150 people? Probably less. 45-50 of those are quitting cause of this time switch. Is it arrogant and selfish for you to politely ask to switch the time back as it was to not let woe TE turning into a total desert? See you next year? There will be no next year if we are letting all the people to quit this game. Do you even play woe TE? Otherwise you would be terrified by its current state.

actually I'm doing woe te regularly, and like I said before, the change of time don't affect me much, I still can cook for my midnight dinner and got a nice shower. and I still have got to work 3 hours later.

and no, it's not arrogant or selfish. /heh it's your right sir. it's your right if you ask to switch it back to gm. I just use my right to give my own opinion.

and are you really sure all those 45+ player really don't agree with the change of time? have you ask them all?

because what I heard not all the member guild disagree with this change of time.

Edited by ilcremonese, 08 November 2016 - 03:29 AM.

#94 AAEM

AAEM

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 08 November 2016 - 03:48 AM

and are you really sure all those 45+ player really don't agree with the change of time? have you ask them all?

because what I heard not all the member guild disagree with this change of time.

LOL, Ambrosia TE had "84" members in it, almost half of them is not active since god knows when. If you are talking about Ambrosia, I am sure 45+ player disagree with the change of time. If "ALL" member of the guild disagree, that would be at least 84 players who disagree.  :heh:

Edited by AAEM, 08 November 2016 - 04:13 AM.

#95 bhima

bhima

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Server:Classic/Chaos

Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:27 AM

Change back WOE TE time 

#96 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:29 AM

actually I'm doing woe te regularly, and like I said before, the change of time don't affect me much, I still can cook for my midnight dinner and got a nice shower. and I still have got to work 3 hours later.

and no, it's not arrogant or selfish. /heh it's your right sir. it's your right if you ask to switch it back to gm. I just use my right to give my own opinion.

I just wrote that a 40-50 player guild is quitting cause of the time change. I think the sentence is pretty clear.

#97 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:44 AM

I just wrote that a 40-50 player guild is quitting cause of the time change. I think the sentence is pretty clear.

Why the hate on this guy for actually making an adjustment of his schedual to be able to do TE? I can't tell if you are mad that he isn't boycotting TE like other people in his reign or because he said he doesn't care if the time changes back one hour.

#98 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:25 AM

Why the hate on this guy for actually making an adjustment of his schedual to be able to do TE? I can't tell if you are mad that he isn't boycotting TE like other people in his reign or because he said he doesn't care if the time changes back one hour.

"think it's so selfish and arrogant if you think this woe te will affect much just because some asian player from certain guild can't join woe. if you can't wake up then sleep and see you next year, but if you wanna join woe make your guild improve then wake up. just simple as that."

Big, not sure if you are blind or what but this was his previous statement, which is pretty stupid and dull if you are aware of the current TE scene and the fact it is almost dead. I was replying to that statement. So please read carefully everything before quoting.

Edited by meditation, 08 November 2016 - 06:26 AM.

#99 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:36 AM

"think it's so selfish and arrogant if you think this woe te will affect much just because some asian player from certain guild can't join woe. if you can't wake up then sleep and see you next year, but if you wanna join woe make your guild improve then wake up. just simple as that."

Big, not sure if you are blind or what but this was his previous statement, which is pretty stupid and dull if you are aware of the current TE scene and the fact it is almost dead. I was replying to that statement. So please read carefully everything before quoting.

He is helping the TE scene by adjusting his sleeping schedual to be able to come to woe at 1am his time. So you can't be mad at him for calling other people out for not trying to do the same. Sorry I don't get the logic of him being "selfish and arrogant" over him making an adjustment to be able to continue to TE even tho it's a hard time for him.

Maybe your just to blind or something and can't see that he is trying to keep TE alive? Even tho its at an even worse time for him to participate in.

#100 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3960 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:42 AM

That sucks =( Idk, it's hard to balance times for everyone. There's always going to be a "losing" side.

and nobody wants to be the losing side naturally.

btw since im never into woe politics to begin with does DST always means they will also shift woe times in response? I am not sure since I have only seen this issue occur once a year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users