So is there an time frame on collecting feedback for faceworm and when its gonna be re-implemented?
We are giving feedback but without a moderator or Camp to tell us if our feedback is worth it or not, or steering us in the right direction....
1. Support shown for the change of reward to EMB:
a) Current EMB reward as well as 1-3 EMB rate doesn't really pays up to the supplies/time taken to finish the instance.
WoE and non WoE supplies added to EMB exchange scheme
2. Different currency for different rewards.
3. Is there a need to implement +10 gears?
a) Since besides GFSS and weapons from Devil's tower, no one really feed mimic gears above +9. +8 still works as Mastersmith do refine weapons for safe certs.
4. Removing GFSS from eat gear removes the consistent reward aspect.
a) MCA price has dipped 50% of what it used to be. (30-35m down to 16-17m)
Finishing the instance faster doesn't always equate to a guarantee refine lvl of skins. i.e a 11min run doesnt automatically gives you +10 to +11 skins. They do increase the chance but I still get +4 to +7 refine, albeit better enchants.
c) At least Nidhoggur's Shadow Garb can be traded for 2 random certs even if Nidd doesn't drop a thing. MCA chances are 50/50.
5. Price of certs, its 75kp iirc the last time it was sold in firesale. If you get 2 +9 or +10/+11 its 4-10 certs, which translate to 300/750kp.
a) We all know that the success rate of eat gear is low. If you don't believe, you are welcome to try it out yourself.
- Which is why most Mastersmith upgrade to +8 intead of feeding at +7. Even at 30% success rate (20% base and 10% mastersmith skill), its still higher than eat gear chance by a lot.
If I miss anything out, do add. I'm just trying to summarize.