Modify Skill Sprite Allowed? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Modify Skill Sprite Allowed?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kalmado111

kalmado111

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:24 PM

Hello would i get ban if i modify the three skill sprite for storm gust and meteor storm and lord of vermilion just for pve. especially the meteor storm&lord of vermilion it has that shaking effect which annoy me and irritate my eye when it shaking i cant turn off effect off since i need to know where my pneuma skil is or do you have any suggestion how to solve this problem?. what i mean to say is i want to make this two skill sprite much more easy in the eye for me and just simple storm gust and meteor storm. hope you can help me 

Edited by kalmado111, 20 December 2016 - 08:30 PM.

#2 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:45 PM

I remember section 9 had a project where you can select what effects/skills you want to turn off. But not sure about the progress. 

For the shaking effect, you can see that under the thread below, remove shake is allowed.

However, editing the skill sprite, lets wait for someone else with more knowledge. My current knowledge says no.

https://forums.warpp...party-programs/

• Certain Edits that help with client performance

Ex. Remove Shake, Remove Hallucination

#3 kalmado111

kalmado111

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:56 PM

How do i remove the shaking of this said skill meteor storm and lord of vermilion which constantly irritate my eye? in my current knowledge only way for me to do that is make meteor storm and  lord of vermilion by making this said skill into more simplified state. 

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 December 2016 - 02:04 AM

Hello would i get ban if i modify the three skill sprite for storm gust and meteor storm and lord of vermilion just for pve. especially the meteor storm&lord of vermilion it has that shaking effect which annoy me and irritate my eye when it shaking i cant turn off effect off since i need to know where my pneuma skil is or do you have any suggestion how to solve this problem?. what i mean to say is i want to make this two skill sprite much more easy in the eye for me and just simple storm gust and meteor storm. hope you can help me 

Hello,

You will not get suspended for modifying said visual effects, my emphasis is on the visual side of the skills so that would be your limit. Turning off shake to improve the performance is all right too. 

That being said, the staff do not encourage client modification, if the client became unstable due to edits you will be asked to reinstall from fresh.

As of this moment, discussing how the client modifications are done on forums is not permitted. So, you will have to rely on sources outside Warpportal, kindly be careful with that.

Before all of that, please read through RO1 In Game Rules and Guidelines here.

#5 kalmado111

kalmado111

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 05:23 AM

thanks VModCinnamon i did read the guidelines but it was not clearly that removing shake effect was allowed that why i wanted to ask about now. wish only that the game would have also have an option to turn those off since it give me constant headache and it Irritate my eye alot and make the game not playable for me would have to stop playing the game all in all. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users