Classic January 5th Maintenance Thread - Page 3 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic January 5th Maintenance Thread

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 ClickyHpen

ClickyHpen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Locationtwitch.tv/chpenn
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:59 PM

spoiler alert: no one uses captain's hat

look at who doesn't know how to be kawaii

sometimes we can have nice looking hats instead of constantly hounding gms for super useful ones. how else are you gonna afk properly and/or chat in town?

#52 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:02 PM

look at who doesn't know how to be kawaii

sometimes we can have nice looking hats instead of constantly hounding gms for super useful ones. how else are you gonna afk properly and/or chat in town?

It's about fairness, a competitive concept. You wouldn't understand. 

#53 teresias

teresias

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationWest Prontera / Geffen
  • Server:Loki / Chaos / Odin

Posted 05 January 2017 - 06:34 PM

That was why we have been suggesting in the past threads to put the kawaii only hats in a groove pack/box together with BMx3 and other consumables. And the quest thing for those useful stuff.

To Camp/Ozzalia:
How's the idea of puttig quarterly boxes going? You have mentioned before that you are considering it. And is it possible to use the groove pack style - the one with guaranteed consumable rather than the lucky box one you tried to put back months ago?

#54 DinduNuffin

DinduNuffin

I am New.

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:43 PM

Back in my day people use to spam each other with links to meatspin and gore after WoE, now we have people being offended by a farm animal and mineral.

Edited by DinduNuffin, 05 January 2017 - 09:44 PM.

#55 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:06 PM

Back in my day people use to spam each other with links to meatspin and gore after WoE, now we have people being offended by a farm animal and mineral.

You're gonna compare that p****'s crap to cawk? More impressively some of the people who know why that was started push it the most. 

Edited by Xellie, 06 January 2017 - 12:48 PM.

#56 lxst

lxst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Mi, USA
  • Server:Classic/RT

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:37 PM

1hb1hj.jpg

#57 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:46 PM

Regarding WoE SE:

Can I advocate for quarterly event WoEs and econ resets? There are so many more guilds than castles.

Also I think that econs idling for people who play only in the last few minutes who farm from empty / unbroken and high econ forts goes against the whole ethos of WoE : teamwork.

6 guilds do not need 10 castles. Especially when some of them only play the last few mins.  It's like playing musical chairs in a football stadium. 

edit: GMs should really be watching WoE not just responding to reports. GM action shouldn't hinge on whoever gets offended the most reporting.

Edited by Xellie, 08 January 2017 - 12:53 PM.

#58 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:00 PM

Regarding WoE SE:

Can I advocate for quarterly event WoEs and econ resets? There are so many more guilds than castles.

Also I think that econs idling for people who play only in the last few minutes who farm from empty / unbroken and high econ forts goes against the whole ethos of WoE : teamwork.

6 guilds do not need 10 castles. Especially when some of them only play the last few mins.  It's like playing musical chairs in a football stadium. 

edit: GMs should really be watching WoE not just responding to reports. GM action shouldn't hinge on whoever gets offended the most reporting.

we should do this ^.^ I support this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users