Ragnarok Developer Q&A Thread - February - Page 3 - The Compass Rose - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Ragnarok Developer Q&A Thread - February

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

#51 ALSJ

ALSJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:18 PM

What I know is that, if people ask for it to no be implemented they can consider it ?.?

This has been a request for years, after rigid opposition to its implementation. Now its finally on its way. It won't go away due to the phobia of a few.

#52 Tyiant

Tyiant

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:55 AM

You guys really did Kagerou/Oboro magic users wrong because they're basically pumped up versions of their normal ninja magic selves but with not real worth wild replay because they're basically the same as their prior. :hmm: Is there anyway to add quest skills to them, maybe even expanding their AOE Blaze Shield, Snow Flake Draft, and cast ninja spell to a max 11x11 and also change the look of cast ninja spell because its hard to tell what cell its actually cast on because it looks as if its hovering over the users head when its suppose to be a ground effect? :hmm: Why not be able create a max of 3 Illusion shadows and have them fight for you or explode with an aoe effect when destroyed by an enemy because that would look great in woe?  :ok:

A bit too much? lol :heh:

#53 7088130529124627477

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:43 AM

+1 for fixing the position lag.

#54 IgnotusCarl

IgnotusCarl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:59 PM

1. Is there any plan on making the Soul Linker's job level cap from 50 to 70?

2. Is there a possibility that you can change the "Esma/Estun/Estin" skill animation base on the active "Mild Wind" property? 

3. Can we have some more details about Soul Reaper's next class?

4. Will there be any Soul Reaper equipment that'll be exclusive to them? Soul Reaper Sword/Zanpakuto?

5. [For iRO group] When will you make the Hyegun/Yao Jun Hat[1] be dropped by Hyegun/Yao Jun again?
    It's just that there a lot of cool hats out there with cool stats and effects(plus they're refinable too).. so why does the Hyegun Hat needs to be kept from us?

Edited by IgnotusCarl, 20 February 2017 - 10:00 PM.

#55 Raizel00

Raizel00

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:01 PM

Can KRO send us Kunai Scroll(quiver) and Kunai splash update?  :p_love:

#56 pedrocombo

pedrocombo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 26 February 2017 - 10:05 AM

Are there any plans to balance Sura's damage output in PvP/WoE? In particular, Gates of Hell and Tiger Cannon's splash damage ignore reductions, are unavoidable, and kill nearly everyone in a single instant hit.

This please how is it possible >.< long time ago ... /wah T.T
Could you please add 1 more bar to be placed into hotkeys,I mean the numbers from 1 to 9...Could be convenient if we have also usable the numberpad from the right part of the keyboard and also some buttons that are not in use, Pretty much please

Edited by pedrocombo, 26 February 2017 - 08:53 PM.

#57 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:32 AM

For Astra and/or Campitor:

Is it possible to ask you guys to post the answers we receive? I know that there used to be a video on twitch that you guys have linked to, but that link is giving me an "Unless you have a time machine, your sol" message. And I usually don't participate in live Q&A events in-game. Either I miss them due to not being on, I'm in the middle of a quest, or I just can't be bothered to stand around idle for an hour and read mostly chit chat of the players. Been to one a couple years ago, got nothing informative out of it.

#58 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 01:12 PM

For Astra and/or Campitor:

Is it possible to ask you guys to post the answers we receive? I know that there used to be a video on twitch that you guys have linked to, but that link is giving me an "Unless you have a time machine, your sol" message. And I usually don't participate in live Q&A events in-game. Either I miss them due to not being on, I'm in the middle of a quest, or I just can't be bothered to stand around idle for an hour and read mostly chit chat of the players. Been to one a couple years ago, got nothing informative out of it.

Posted what I had here: https://forums.warpp...-2#entry2575122 They should be very similar to what was said on Astra's show. Except for some parts that came to light with the Doram update.

#59 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:22 PM

offtopic..sent you a PM Camp about MVP card trading

#60 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:52 AM

Posted what I had here: https://forums.warpp...-2#entry2575122 They should be very similar to what was said on Astra's show. Except for some parts that came to light with the Doram update.

Thank you. I was just wanting to get the jist of which questions were asked and the answers from kRO so I could consider a question of my own, which I do have one. I think it was asked already, but...

Are there any plans to update the rewards for the older quests? In most cases, the rewards are dwarfed by the time and/or cost of completing them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users