Doram Bug Reporting Thread - Page 7 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Doram Bug Reporting Thread

• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#151 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:14 AM

Sorry if I'm going off-topic, but I've been meaning to ask this, is that filter supposed to work with WoE TE? Because my vendor has that turned off as well, but I still get flooded with notifications.

I've heard TE spam is unaffected by the filter, but I haven't tested it myself.

#152 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:30 AM

Recasting Fresh Shrimp before the duration is over sometimes refreshes the duration and sometimes just puts the skill on cooldown.

At 1:14~1:20 you see me recasting Fresh Shrimp with the duration not refreshing

and at 3:20~3:25 you can see me recasting Fresh Shrimp with the duration refreshing.

As far as I can tell this has nothing to do with how much time is left on Fresh Shrimp.

Not sure if this is just the buff icon derping or the skill really not refreshing. Either ways a fix would be nice. :)

I can't tell for certain (because the one computer that has RO installed at work is being used by someone who goes past their lunch break...), but it might be because the level of skill being reused is lower than the current one. This happens with Priest Blessing vs Arch Bishop (high leveled) Clementia. It doesn't overwrite the skill. Unless I'm thinking of the +10% party buff skill that only changes the duration.

#153 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:51 AM

Cat paw shrimp merchant and Eden warper is on the same cell?

#154 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:55 PM

I can't tell for certain (because the one computer that has RO installed at work is being used by someone who goes past their lunch break...), but it might be because the level of skill being reused is lower than the current one. This happens with Priest Blessing vs Arch Bishop (high leveled) Clementia. It doesn't overwrite the skill. Unless I'm thinking of the +10% party buff skill that only changes the duration.

Definetly not the issue, I always use the same level.

(And I even was unable to overbuff a level 1 Fresh Shrimp with a level 3 Fresh Shrimp just now. :v)

Edit:

Video with the new test i mentioned above, this was directly recorded from RO, so it's possible to see the skilllvls used.

0:00 - 0:40 rebufing works once, then I try using the lvl 1 buff on top of a level 3 once (does not work) and after that i try to reapply a lvl 3 Fresh Shrimp (also does not work)

2:00 - 2:30 I try using a level 3 Fresh Shrimp to overrite a level 1 Fresh Shrimp (does not work)

4:00 - 4:45 I try using a level 3 Fresh Shrimp to refresh a previously casted lvl 3 Fresh Shrimp (does not work)

Edited by kubikyuu, 28 February 2017 - 11:24 PM.

#155 juyecar

juyecar

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 07:30 PM

My client got updated then all item info is wrong. all i see is apple and when i try to click it game crashes

iteminfo.lua:234889:attemp to call global 'o' (a nil value) is the message im getting

How to repatch? The client does not, it just gives me to start playing

#156 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:01 AM

My +12 Elegant Doram Shoes reduces Picky Peck damage significantly like 15% or more. Isn't this a bug?

Here is the screen shots.

MpDwXT0.jpg

bN990PR.jpg

Edited by Yugacky, 01 March 2017 - 08:02 AM.

#157 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:36 AM

You're not at full health when you wear the elegant shoes.

#158 stoenr

stoenr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Ymir + Loki

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:39 AM

mystery solved lol

#159 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:46 AM

lol, I for got about it.

#160 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:34 PM

not sure if it's already been reported yet but...

sysfpu.jpg

#161 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:55 PM

Dang like every cats I've seen has kiel. Feels like it's too ez to farm kiel. lol. Am I the only one being caught up?

Please fix verus storage senpai.

#162 BearrBearr

BearrBearr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:35 AM

Not sure if it has been reported (Lazy to read all the posts =P )

It seems that the stem spear isnt working properly. The extra skill casted after level 30 and so doesnt work unless you stand still =/, you cant even attack or walk though it seems kinda random =/

#163 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:48 PM

It's intended as part of the double attack, but yeah, it is insanely annoying.

Yeah it is as inteded but supposed to be only for living monsters not DEAD monsters.

Its so annoying that it interrupts your play quality, should do something about it.

#164 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 06:06 PM

Possibly it hits an off screen spawn.

#165 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:02 AM

Pretty sure its not, and many can attest to that.

Im not even using LCB, just using PP and it does that. Play quality is rekt by that effect. So frustrating that you can't control it the way you want to because of that double skill effect to the dead monsters.

Here sample video, you can see @ 0:25s, 0:33s and 1:53s as an example

Edited by Cleofe, 05 March 2017 - 01:07 AM.

#166 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 03:40 AM

Pretty sure its not, and many can attest to that.

Im not even using LCB, just using PP and it does that. Play quality is rekt by that effect. So frustrating that you can't control it the way you want to because of that double skill effect to the dead monsters.

Here sample video, you can see @ 0:25s, 0:33s and 1:53s as an example

Spoiler

Why are you using transform scrolls for Picky Peck? You realize that the ranged damage boost from both Raydric Archer and Mavka scrolls only apply to bows, right?

If it actually deals damage to offscreen monsters, then turning on exp share will increase exp/h. When sharing is turned on, players will receive experience from monsters even if they die off-screen. I haven't tested. My Doram isn't even level 30.

Edited by Zayaan, 05 March 2017 - 03:44 AM.

#167 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:15 AM

Why are you using transform scrolls for Picky Peck? You realize that the ranged damage boost from both Raydric Archer and Mavka scrolls only apply to bows, right?

If it actually deals damage to offscreen monsters, then turning on exp share will increase exp/h. When sharing is turned on, players will receive experience from monsters even if they die off-screen. I haven't tested. My Doram isn't even level 30.

Thanks for letting me know lol

Secondly, its not from offscreen, it really does do the double attack effect even when monster is already dead, I think someone had brought that up here too. Its so annoying when you trying to run from mobs and or spam to the next monster, it wont let you run from mob and spam to the next one.

#168 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:32 AM

Secondly, its not from offscreen, it really does do the double attack effect even when monster is already dead

They mean the monster does indeed die on your first hit but then re-spawns (either on-screen or off-screen) with the same server ID, so it treats it like the same monster and hits it again. Still annoying though.

I think it's like waterball. I killed a monster and it respawned next to me and ate the double cast.

#169 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:41 AM

They mean the monster does indeed die on your first hit but then re-spawns (either on-screen or off-screen) with the same server ID, so it treats it like the same monster and hits it again. Still annoying though.

Heck no, lol. So in pvp when player dies on the first attack, the second attack still procs while the player is there lying down DEAD.

Edited by Cleofe, 05 March 2017 - 09:41 AM.

#170 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:19 AM

Heck no, lol. So in pvp when player dies on the first attack, the second attack still procs while the player is there lying down DEAD.

It's the same bug for when say you get targetted by a waterball effect from say... Drake. You might wing to not die to it, move a cell and it continues to hit you.

#171 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:31 AM

I'm not sure if it's actually dealing any damage to off screen targets. If it was, I would have ran into a lot of below half hp monsters. But when I was alone in NCT for many hours, I would only run into low hp monsters that I accidentally fwinged from.

I did try the share exp thing too, and never saw any exp messages pop up on the after-death procs.

Edited by Tofu, 05 March 2017 - 10:32 AM.

#172 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:04 AM

It's the same bug for when say you get targetted by a waterball effect from say... Drake. You might wing to not die to it, move a cell and it continues to hit you.

Water ball is single cast attack, while this is double attack effect. Hope get fixed for the better of all.

#173 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:07 AM

Water ball is single cast attack, while this is double attack effect. Hope get fixed for the better of all.

Still the same locking mechanism.

#174 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:21 PM

Still the same locking mechanism.

So there's no solution to it?
Seems kiels would be ineffective because of that bug. Because its creating a huge delay even when dealing damage to one target, I experienced it when killing time holder spamming doesn't go continuously.

After the double attack effect it always create a huge delay so meh

Edited by Cleofe, 05 March 2017 - 02:23 PM.

#175 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:32 PM

Still worth it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users