More ways to obtain Honor Tokens? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

More ways to obtain Honor Tokens?

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#26 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:41 AM

1:1 would already be ok.

#27 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:02 AM

Or just skip all extended contents to implement EP 16.2 for more daily quests and more tokens. :D

#28 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:15 AM

and the content is in for not even 1 week '-'

should play a mobile game if you want this level of instant gratification :v

#29 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:19 AM

Ragnarok Journey has autoplay.

#30 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:27 AM

How long does it take for each character to finish the quest a day?

These robes could cost at least 300m a piece just like when gmt was new.

Err so a perfect enchant would cost 1b +++???

#31 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:29 AM

hahhahahahaaha

scrubs

#32 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:48 AM

and the content is in for not even 1 week '-'

should play a mobile game if you want this level of instant gratification :v

^ this! :heh:

An hour maybe. 15 daily quests. 66 tokens per day.

At least 1B for the first batch of Robes. Abusive Robe far more abusive than the ones in GMT.

Although Abusive Robe is mainly for:

1) GX, RK, RG
2) Cart Cannon mode Gene? (noob on this class! LOL epic fail)

100) Ranger :heh:

#33 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:08 AM

rangers benefit way more from abusive tobe than you think :v, just not AS ones.

judging the work to make them+time consumed+ their power, i see them coming out at 1b when clean very easily for thw first few weeks/month.

#34 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:54 AM

Possibly but will settle down to 450m i guess hmm

And yes crit ranger hmmm maybe its better than wws?

#35 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:56 AM

^ this! :heh:

An hour maybe. 15 daily quests. 66 tokens per day.

At least 1B for the first batch of Robes. Abusive Robe far more abusive than the ones in GMT.

Although Abusive Robe is mainly for:

1) GX, RK, RG
2) Cart Cannon mode Gene? (noob on this class! LOL epic fail)

100) Ranger :heh:

It's not,Abusive Robe is BiS for ALMOST EVERY physical class.

Edited by Hissis, 15 May 2017 - 10:57 AM.

#36 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:04 AM

Abusive Robes are situational for Rangers, I personally wouldn't invest in one for mine. GX on the other hand... :U

#37 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:28 AM

Hahahah yeah everyone know you want to buy in 400m, but no, that is not the price for that armor will be at least 800M~1B, when 16.2 coming then yeah 250M~400M.

#38 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:45 AM

Hahahah yeah everyone know you want to buy in 400m, but no, that is not the price for that armor will be at least 800M~1B, when 16.2 coming then yeah 250M~400M.

Yeah i probably buy the robe enchanted already lol not worth my time 1hr for 56 token is bs.

Ill pay you billions for enchanted ones hahhaha

Pretty yummy for my doram + amdarais bwahha thats about 30-40% more damage of what i am dealing now

Edited by Cleofe, 15 May 2017 - 11:47 AM.

#39 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:05 PM

Aren't we supposed to have the TE God item update by now?

#40 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:59 PM

oh god, just dont do anything with the token system. It's fine as it is. Some of my friends are playing back because of this quest thinking they can make a profit out of it coz it is hard, making it easier will just  discourage them again ... and NO EMB = x numbers of tokens suggestions please

#41 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:13 PM

so, i dont understand this, first people are mad because this game is super easy, then gravity release this really good robes (pretty much best in slots for a lot of classes) and they make the quest kind of long so the robes cant be hoarded, but some people find the quest too long and absorving (i do the quest in about 35 to 40 minutes and i play a WL so...pretty sure RKs, GXs and Rangers have it a lot easier) and then make easier to obtain a robe that will make the game easier...? im missing something here?

Make the quest in order, i think you can even buy some of the pieces already, like if you have the collectibles already the whole dailies can be made in like 20 minutes or so...tip: buy a creamy card lol

i first grab all the right side quest (richard and wichner) then i do all the kitchen quests, then i go to the left side, pick the bijou one and old prontera (that will take maybe 15 minutes), after that when you talk to the knight you will be warped to the prison, kill the richard monsters there, just pick animal because is the most you will find, fly wing trough the map to make things easier, after that i just bwing to comodo and do the richard quest (killing medusas is pretty easy just fly and kill) done...

#42 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:22 PM

Lol no offense but people are just being spoiled nowadays. They just like to spend cash or z to make their life easier.

#43 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:42 PM

Yeah i probably buy the robe enchanted already lol not worth my time 1hr for 56 token is bs.

Ill pay you billions for enchanted ones hahhaha

Pretty yummy for my doram + amdarais bwahha thats about 30-40% more damage of what i am dealing now

Hmm i dont think sell mines even OP (the 1st ones), i need for all my mechanics and genes, but i know a guild Sine....those noobs love to play with the market so there is a chance to buy cheap xD

anyway, on topic (or maybe not at all) there is comething weird,since sakray live on the episode 16.1 to now, you have a % chance to get directly to your inventory a specific item from the prison dungeon (red eyes) but seems only work vs those, dont work in wolfs and the insect one, as i know in kRO is normal, but here in iRO only work to get red eyes.

#44 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:16 PM

TBH the new update is quite good in many ways; it's very good experience from level 140 on as well (the daily quests). The monsters also give scarab level xp and more, and with the added quests, makes them very good options for casual leveling. Especially since most of them can be done by purchasing items or farming them on other chars. 

#45 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:03 PM

anyone able to translate the korean table on sigma's post?

#46 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:13 PM

I think someone has figured out now.
15 daily quests for 66 tokens.

#47 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:45 PM

I think someone has figured out now.
15 daily quests for 66 tokens.

shame the dailies give -_- exp. i thought they can be complemented with verus dailies to level up.

#48 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:39 AM

To the Grinders out there, this is your opportunity don't blow it up hahahahha

Theres only few that will not farm these tokens and would rather pay a billion

#49 Javaman144

Javaman144

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:30 AM

I'll probably do the daily quest after my VIP

:heh:

#50 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:02 AM

so, i dont understand this, first people are mad because this game is super easy, then gravity release this really good robes (pretty much best in slots for a lot of classes) and they make the quest kind of long so the robes cant be hoarded, but some people find the quest too long and absorving (i do the quest in about 35 to 40 minutes and i play a WL so...pretty sure RKs, GXs and Rangers have it a lot easier) and then make easier to obtain a robe that will make the game easier...? im missing something here?

Make the quest in order, i think you can even buy some of the pieces already, like if you have the collectibles already the whole dailies can be made in like 20 minutes or so...tip: buy a creamy card lol

i first grab all the right side quest (richard and wichner) then i do all the kitchen quests, then i go to the left side, pick the bijou one and old prontera (that will take maybe 15 minutes), after that when you talk to the knight you will be warped to the prison, kill the richard monsters there, just pick animal because is the most you will find, fly wing trough the map to make things easier, after that i just bwing to comodo and do the richard quest (killing medusas is pretty easy just fly and kill) done...

I take 40~50 mins on my RK, GX and Warlock (each), because I can't powerfarm prison items and we can't buy shop them yet (I hope they update the table ASAP). They don't have an easier time to do the quests, at least not a significant easier time. This means that I don't do NTF twice a day to do a single round of these quests, and with my free time, I can top at three chars. Will try to do Zayaans advice and try to do ony the easier, not time consuming quests with a few characters, so that I'll be able to use their tokens for enchants.

Besides simplifying things in "easy X easier" (because people will ALWAYS want more power, specially those who WoE, regardless of how much easier it will make the game, else MVP cards simply wouldn't sell or be farmed), you're missing basically 3 things:

1) It's very likely that most of the people who will be able to make their first robe, will be able to do so AFTER ENRICHED HAMMER IS OVER, and the Nives require you to upgrade them over +10 for them to be fully useful.

2) Besides being a lot of quests, they are BORING AS HELL. I mean, WTH kill medusas? And WTH that son of a... will take away all your sea stones? The first time I farmed 50 to make a stash, but I can't put them in storage, and I can't even keep them for the day after! The developer who designed this one deserves a punch in the face! Also, why are Frost Wolves so rare compared to Taffys and Watchers? It would be better if they took away the exp reward from prison quests and made them

3) This investment will take a long time to mature, but the invested time that it requires pretty much makes it prohibitive for those who don't have much time to play to do anything else beside those quests. Since the release, I wanted to level my GXn 3rd warlock and gene, and have only been able to level my gene on saturday (damn birthday on a sunday...), just because I already had a lot of TIs and BBs stored. AND THEY RELEASED THIS GOD DAMN CONTENT IN THE MIDDLE OF A EXP/DROPS EVENT!!! They could've released it AFTER this exp event, and make this Enriched Hammer event start 2 weeks after 16.1's release, and make it last for 2 weeks, maybe? But nooooooooo...

All this combined makes many of us feel like we're losing a lot of benefits. When the dust settles, the cry will also settle. But I really doubt the robes will reach Cleofe's price in less than one year. :heh:

No, but the 16.1 master guide has basically all the dailies mapped, and the image alone can pretty much tell you what items Agnes want.

- 3 Pealrs + 50 Feathers; (looks like 1st time is always this);

- 15 Soft Silk + 30 Red Herb + 10 White Herb;

- 5 Flowers of each kind that drop on Port Malaya (Beatiful / Mysterious / Elegant);

- 20 Black Cloth;

- 20 Burning Hairs;

- 5 Menblat wings (Fancy Fairiy Wings or something...);

- 5 Fine Sand or Star Dust (will have to guess which one).

Edited by Kusanagisama, 16 May 2017 - 05:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users